Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: First Cycle: Before, After, Progression Pics.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gDaddy View Post
    No, hes being realistic... This way when u get to the end of your cycle an you've gained 30lbs an after pct you end up losing 20lbs you'll know why. Why is this so hard to understand for some people? Not once has RTR replied with an insult even though he's received them, all he asks is for an explanation behind their reasoning for doing something a certain way.
    Appreciate the recognition.

still better than gaining 3 lbs.
    always looking for a way to flame
    If you read back I actually defended you. I say the things I say as a reality check for the clear headed. I stand unbiased, facts are facts and thats how it has always been. Taking pictures at the benefit of the light is no way to measure progress. Measuring your body composition is the only way to record your progress and know if in fact you are going in the right direction.

EKFitness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Appreciate the recognition.

If you read back I actually defended you. I say the things I say as a reality check for the clear headed. I stand unbiased, facts are facts and thats how it has always been. Taking pictures at the benefit of the light is no way to measure progress. Measuring your body composition is the only way to record your progress and know if in fact you are going in the right direction.
    i read the thread, i know you've been defending me. i hope you can tell i've done research, trained previously, and do my best on a budget with my diet.

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    You completely missed the point I was trying to get across with my previous post.
    Last edited by B1gDaddy; 04-17-2010 at 04:42 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Every time I read this thread I just shake my head.

I dont have to read it all to know it's a fail. Sorry but you where NOT ready and many have stated no matter what you convince yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Every time I read this thread I just shake my head.

I dont have to read it all to know it's a fail. Sorry but you where NOT ready and many have stated no matter what you convince yourself.
    you're so helpful! what would i ever do without this comment!?

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    post update pic. i bet the test is fully kicked in

Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post
    you're so helpful! what would i ever do without this comment!?
    Is it better I lie and tell you how HUGE and cut you look? Tell you how the change is amazing. NO

You could have easily done that and more with only diet and exercise. I have had my share of criticism also and I appreciate it and have learned.

You will continue doing what you want with no regards to what is best or right if you want. Take it for what it is or ignore it, learn or dont learn, it's up to you.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    RTR might come off as blunt or even cold, but I see it as 'sans sugarcoating' and objective. Try and read his comments as if they weren't about you, but some other posters thread. I'm willing to bet you'll find it easier to agree with alot of what he says.

I for one appreciate the challenges that have been posed. I appreciate somebody who makes me question myself - ALOT of people on this board need it IMO, because we have alot of 'I know it all' types. I will not let myself fall into that catagory; I'm a sponge for knowledge and am just taking it all in...

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    gbrice is a respectable pupil of mine

Seriously though... when it comes to talking to people about fitness, I am generally very professional. People are sensitive when it comes to 2 things. Their bodies, and a product of their effort. If their body is their product of their effort, well then, people tend to get a bit snippy.

However I will say, honesty is the best policy. Some people will insult just to insult. I am being flat out honest with you. Same goes with my clients. If I have a client that is a bit delusional, I set them straight and they respect me for it.

You need to understand EK - setting up a fitness plan whether you are taking steroids or not takes ALOT of research, planning, and proper execution. Once you add in exogenous hormones then you open up a whole new can of worms. I cant say if you are ready or not because I truly dont know. But I feel that it is safe to assume that you still have a lot more research to do about everything. Most importantly, I think the problem is that you didnt assess yourself enough to even know where your goals should have been placed.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    gbrice is a respectable pupil of mine

Seriously though... when it comes to talking to people about fitness, I am generally very professional. People are sensitive when it comes to 2 things. Their bodies, and a product of their effort. If their body is their product of their effort, well then, people tend to get a bit snippy.

However I will say, honesty is the best policy. Some people will insult just to insult. I am being flat out honest with you. Same goes with my clients. If I have a client that is a bit delusional, I set them straight and they respect me for it.

You need to understand EK - setting up a fitness plan whether you are taking steroids or not takes ALOT of research, planning, and proper execution. Once you add in exogenous hormones then you open up a whole new can of worms. I cant say if you are ready or not because I truly dont know. But I feel that it is safe to assume that you still have a lot more research to do about everything. Most importantly, I think the problem is that you didnt assess yourself enough to even know where your goals should have been placed.
    Well said. I also do not say negative things to insult someone, only being brutally honest sometimes. You have a lot of natural potential, you just need figure that out.

i plan on being natural for a year + after this.
    i don't set goals, i feel that's like looking at the clock in the gym.
    i just keep increasing. currently at 170lbs.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    i plan on being natural for a year + after this.
    i don't set goals, i feel that's like looking at the clock in the gym.
    i just keep increasing. currently at 170lbs.
    Good idea to try natural for at least a year after this. Make sure you do proper PCT and don't screw yourself up.

As far as setting goals for yourself, I couldn't disagree more with your outlook on this. Setting goals is something that can and should be applied to any facet in life. Without that, you're basically just 'pissing in the wind'.

Set short term goals, and watch how good you feel when you meet or even surpass them.

i started taking the serious mass gainer to add to my diet, helps me hit my 4,000 calorie + goal.

pics?

viv
    viv is offline New Member
    hi, new to the site, looking for some advice, did lasy cycle nearly five years ago, back in the game, got some 100mg turkish naps, used 50mg last time, never seen these before, wondering if any u guys familiar with them. be ready to use them in month or so so want to be prepared. was planning to take 2 a day for 6 weeks then at near end of cycle take couple amps of sus250 to help keep some gains. i 6'5 and currently 215 pounds, 39 yrs old, cheers, any advice be good

cycle finished. 4 weeks off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle: Before, After, Progression Pics.-photo-91.jpg  
    Last edited by EKFitness; 06-14-2010 at 06:49 PM.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    well done bro looking good for being off 4 weeks keep it up

lankykid234 is offline New Member
    look really good bro, screw all the haters and keep lifting hard.

gonna

starting a deka750 ph month cycle with "arimadex" and clomid pct.

just lookin to lose a little bf and keep that bulk going!

Mar-Vell is offline Junior Member
    Nice gains bro, completely changed your body
    Dont try to low your bf now, your natural hormonal levels are low and you will lose muscle too if you cutt now, wait your pct end plus some weeks to do that

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    wow just looked at this thread for the first time. fvcking BAD decision that could have been avoided.

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    this post was very intertaining haha. RoadToRecovery i enjoyed reading your post . i actually copied your routine to a word document. i might give it a shot sometime.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    OP, any BW?

ineedsome is offline New Member
    INJECTED - I think you have been wrong in this whole argument. Working out each muscle group every 8 days is not good for a lot of people and far to much time in between. If that is you in your avatar my point is explained entirely. You look like you have zero training behind you, yet you comment with such assurance; I wonder if you are actually just spouting what someone from a local magazine has said.

Maybe you need to look at your training program because by the looks of it you do not train, even remotely. And if you use juice off your base that should be enough of an advert to all those 20 somethings out there that want to build muscle overnight. YOU CAN'T.

Start training my friend and eating a meal would do you some good. Have a good day!!
    Last edited by ineedsome; 09-06-2010 at 05:05 PM.

htown21 is offline New Member
    lookin pretty damn good to me, do you man!

TRT2010 is offline Member
    nice results.. all im saying

Fevershock is offline Junior Member
    already a week in, i lift very hard, and my diet is good and tons of protein intake, my shoulders were hurting fish oil solved it, take my milk thistle and multi-vitamins, tons of cranberry juice and water, have a post cycle

guys i have trained before this and i did my research and am doing it the correct way and will most likely keep much of the results. i came here to make friends and get a little support with my own personal decisions which have already been made.

and my gf scrubs the hell out of my back in the shower so no bacne yet!

Sorry, I know this post is old but I had to throw in my two cents, this kid sounds so young and that statement about his GF in the shower was so funny!! lol

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Your lats grew like a mother f*cker.

Nice job.

keep up the diet and training my man.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    starting a deka750 ph month cycle with "arimadex" and clomid pct.

just lookin to lose a little bf and keep that bulk going!
    What happened to taking a year off, blah blah blah???

Did you lose a lot of that weight in the end?

A PH cycle a month after PCT is a fantastic idea, this time just skip the PCT altogether and go straight to another cycle. If you really push it maybe you can squeeze 3 of them in 7 months or so.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm... you look much better... but, to me it doesn't look like you even went on a cycle! It looks like a result of a solid diet and a workout plan.

Should of waited, you didn't... but hopefully you will take a decent time off and train naturally till you hit 190.

What do I know... I am only a product of the advice given on this website... 254Lbs naturally.

Good luck dude.

what where your stats in your profile pic

tembe is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids;544***5
    Hmmm... you look much better... but, to me it doesn't look like you even went on a cycle! It looks like a result of a solid diet and a workout plan.

Should of waited, you didn't... but hopefully you will take a decent time off and train naturally till you hit 190.

What do I know... I am only a product of the advice given on this website... 254Lbs naturally.

Good luck dude.
    lol ur joking right..

dude did what he wanted, least ppl could do was help him out instead of talking irrelavant shit on his thread.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Attn to all newbies supporting this guy and his decision here: Nobody was saying that he would not achieve or have good results from cycling (of course he would have SOME gains) but rather amplifying the point of cycling at his age can/will cause alot of problems that this kid will have to live with for the rest of his life just because he wanted to gain some muscle before he was ready to use steroids . Everyone here is acting as if other people are "hating" on ther fact that heis ACTUALLY gaining muscle. THIS ISNOT THE POINT to everyones advice!!!

I too started using at a young age and I suffered GREATLY for my stupid mistake and yes made some pretty nice gains. However, I SHOULD HAVE WAITED.

So...before supporting or talking sh*t to those who did not support, think of why they are actually telling why he shouldnt be using.

NoTimer is offline Junior Member
    I have a question for all of the people that say ''if you don't have a base you will lose your gains from cycling''.This is an honest question,not implying anything or trying to cause trouble..

So lets say someone cycles at 150lbs and 1 month after stoping he loses everything.Doesn't this mean that if he HADN'T cycled he wouldn't have improved at all by that time?So,pretty much,if someone says ''i won't cycle,because i'll lose everything afterwards'' it's like admitting he will never get better?So it's either getting bigger with aas for a couple of months or staying as you are?

by the way you got some great gains man!

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    best of luck. you def should have waited imo. looks as if you just started working out about 2 days ago. At your height 152 is pretty anorexic.
    what a heap of s***!

you obviously havent seen a picture of an anorexic kid before if you think he is!

people should stop hating and be more helpful if hes already decided to dive in the deep end blind.

support him when he needs it, he doesnt need snotty comments with no positive impact!

Quote Originally Posted by DBolNoob View Post
    what a heap of s***!

you obviously havent seen a picture of an anorexic kid before if you think he is!

people should stop hating and be more helpful if hes already decided to dive in the deep end blind.

support him when he needs it, he doesnt need snotty comments with no positive impact!
    I believe Cobra meant in terms of bodybuilding...not literally.

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    I believe Cobra meant in terms of bodybuilding...not literally.
    sure hope so

yeah good.. just glad i can get mine down the road then, and be able to get some more quickly if needed etc during cycle

and stats are 6ft 140lbs ..
    i know what your goin to say.. that i need to put more weight on.

but trust me ive tried sooooooo hard to

i could eat junk food all day and NOTHING will change. ( belive me ive tried )

so please dont comment anything like i need to bulk more. i know what i need to do.

ps thanks for the reply,, thats 2 things now youve helped me with

yeah i know the drill mate.

im 19 and know im "too young" but these sides people always go on about and scare others with are MUCH more likely to happen to those who abuse steroids .
    people like pro bodybuilders who have been doing them on and off for years! all the people who have been in the media whether theyre WWE or sports people dying or
    becoming seriously ill are because they abuse the steroids. they have cycles of like 900ml test and countless other crap a week.

im only goin to be on a moderate cycle.

i understand peoples concerns with the "young" on gear, but the job im hopefully joining soon is more likely to kill/mess me up then steroids will.
    and yeah im from the UK.
    i also understand the importance with diet which i didnt a few years ago.
    but i havent committed myself to a seriouse diet i have planned as people close to me such as family etc will then know im "on" gear
    if i put on 10-15lbs in a few weeks out of the blue.

atleast if they do notice the gains, its easily passed off because of the diet im using and it will just look like the food is giving me the extra weight.

furthermore thanks for the info on the remote trainer thing. sounds good and i will check it out soon
    I now see why these the above statement bothered you so bad.....

animosity1g is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Attn to all newbies supporting this guy and his decision here: Nobody was saying that he would not achieve or have good results from cycling (of course he would have SOME gains) but rather amplifying the point of cycling at his age can/will cause alot of problems that this kid will have to live with for the rest of his life just because he wanted to gain some muscle before he was ready to use steroids . Everyone here is acting as if other people are "hating" on ther fact that heis ACTUALLY gaining muscle. THIS ISNOT THE POINT to everyones advice!!!

I too started using at a young age and I suffered GREATLY for my stupid mistake and yes made some pretty nice gains. However, I SHOULD HAVE WAITED.

So...before supporting or talking sh*t to those who did not support, think of why they are actually telling why he shouldnt be using.
    what side effects or suffering have you experienced over the years?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information