• 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By stocky121
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: TMs log

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

TMs log

Sept. 9 will be 1 year since my last injection. Got off everything to regain fertility and do the whole IVF thing with my girl. I regained fertility and we were able to fertilize 7 out of the 8 eggs she had stored.

After finding out the news I immediately had an urge to open up my safe and load up some test, but of course I wanted to wait until I did blood work to see where everything stands. So this saturday I have blood work scheduled early to find out once and for all where my hormone levels stand, among other parameters I'm interested in.

Thoughts on workouts over the last year:
    After going "natty," the workouts dwindled. I was getting in a handful of workouts per month, if that. It's just the last few weeks that I really started training more consistently. I figured I needed all the help I could get, so I incorporated creatine and protein powder. My strength hasn't taken a huge hit, I'm still lifting pretty much the same weight. My days of benching a ton of weight and maxing out are over, so I'm doing moderately heavy weight. I don't run out of breathe as easily now than when I was on gear.

About 5 months ago I woke up one night to use the bathroom and noticed my hands hurt. Especially the knuckles on the index and middle fingers. I've still been struggling with joint pains in my hands and wrist, something I didn't experience while on gear/trt. The pain was pretty bad and I had to really push through it during the workouts. A few times I lost control of the handles on the cable machine because it hurt too much to make a strong grip. I will have to see how this progresses with the workouts (it seems to be getting a little better as the workouts progress).

Back to the hormone stuff: My natural levels before starting TRT were 470 ng/dl total test, and my free test was even lower on the range (I think 11 on a 8-25 scale). I doubt my levels will be higher after 4 years of gear + 1 year off. I am thinking I'm going to start TRT/cycles again... but I really don't want to unless I need to. I feel overall healthier being off. I sleep like a baby, I don't have sleep apnea any more, and my mood is much more stable. However, there are things I miss like that aggressive confidence and drive. I definitely don't miss the hair loss and back acne. I haven't had a single zit on my body in many months. Long story short - it's not like I'm dying to hop back on, but I also can't live at a low test level for the rest of my life.

I'll update this with the new blood work and decide where to go from there.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Good luck mate ��
    Test Monsterone likes this.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Update: They called and only 1 out of the 7 embryos is viable. They still have to do genetic testing on that embryo, and then there is only a 50% chance that it will lead to a successful pregnancy. I'm pretty fuckin pissed right now. So much effort, on her part especially, just to have 1 embryo that might not even make it. If it doesn't make it, she will have to do the whole egg extraction process again and I'm going to have to hold off on getting back on gear.

Workouts have been pretty good. I know people like to clown people who take creatine, but I'm telling you, this stuff works. I feel like I'm on a mild cycle. I'm getting nice pumps, my arms are full, and I have way more energy to work out. I'm pretty sure I got stronger, too. Weight is about the same.
    stocky121 likes this.

50% is great odds mate don’t sweat it.
    no open source posting

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4585.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	290.8 KB 
ID:	182667

Name:	IMG_4586.jpeg 
Views:	98 
Size:	330.5 KB 
ID:	182668

Name:	IMG_4587.jpeg 
Views:	94 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	182669
    wango likes this.

I thought my test numbers were gonna be better. Looks like the iron is high again. Lower than on trt, but too high. Probably have hemochromatosis, which would explain a lot of things including why my hands and feet hurt. I forgot to test Igf. Man I gotta find a primary care.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Name:	IMG_E4588.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	492.0 KB 
ID:	182672

Name:	IMG_E4590.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	328.6 KB 
ID:	182673

This is my glorious physique after a year of shit test levels and hardly any training. Diet was also non-existent. I've been teetering back into it the last month or so. Not on gear, just taking a little creatine and protein powder. I was a couple of days away from the gym in these photos and had just finished a 25 mile bike ride that lasted all day and I was eating ice cream and junk food throughout the day. Those lights in that bathroom would have worked great if I was in shape. Now I have to stay on track to post update pics where I look better, not worse. Looks like I might not be able to get back on gear any time soon.
    wango and stocky121 like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I thought my test numbers were gonna be better. Looks like the iron is high again. Lower than on trt, but too high. Probably have hemochromatosis, which would explain a lot of things including why my hands and feet hurt. I forgot to test Igf. Man I gotta find a primary care.
    When you pull your IGF-1, may as well snag vitamin D while you're there.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

As I read these training logs I see a lot of you are doing proper cardio, something I regularly fail to do. I have a treadmill and an elliptical (that's stuck on the hardest setting) but I hardly ever use them. Instead I've been biking spring - fall the last few years. I only get in about 1 or 2 days a week, sometimes none at all. Anytime we travel we like to bring our bikes along and discover new things. It's the perfect pace for my ADD mind. Walking is too slow for me. I'm doing cardio, but I'm also seeing cool things and moving at a fast pace. I recommend anyone who can to get a torque-sensor ebike. It's like having bionic legs when you want, like up hills. It doesn't do the work for you, but it makes pedaling a little easier if you are tired or at an incline.

Name:	IMG_4644.jpg 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	182674
    stocky121 and wango like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    We have a great park for walking & for cycling, but damn those e-bikes are getting to be a menace. But if I were riding on the streets, he’ll yeah, those would be a god-send.

Name:	IMG_4585.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	290.8 KB 
ID:	182667

Name:	IMG_4586.jpeg 
Size:	330.5 KB 
ID:	182668

Name:	IMG_4587.jpeg 
Views:	94 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	182669
    Prolactin???

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    My bad on missing your thread - I’m just never in here

GL man, all I can say I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    We have a great park for walking & for cycling, but damn those e-bikes are getting to be a menace. But if I were riding on the streets, he’ll yeah, those would be a god-send.
    There’s a paved pathway that goes through a big part of the valley and other parts. I lived in Sherman Oaks and I’d ride through Van Nuys and further. I also loved going through all the nice neighborhoods with low traffic.

There are different levels to e-bikes. I think the ones you’re referring to are the heavy, high powered ones that are almost like electric motorcycles. The ones we have are like regular bikes, basically. You couldn’t tell they are e-bikes. The one in the pic is it.

Name:	IMG_4771.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	182702
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    My bad on missing your thread - I’m just never in here

GL man, all I can say I suppose
    I didn’t even really know about this section until recently. I’m just using it to log my experiences for personal reasons and in case anyone else in the future can learn something from it.

You could start one, too, bro. Document what you were taking, how you feel, blood makers, etc. I tend to forget what I was doing, what doses, etc over time. I wish I started this earlier so I could look back at what I was doing with more clarity.

And thanks bro, we all need a little luck.
    < <Samson> > and wango like this.

Found out the other week that the embryo had some genetic problem so they terminated it. 0/8. We're gonna try and do another round of IVF, probably the final round.

Last week I saw an Endo. Very short notice; I happened to be looking on my insurance app and 1 opening became available for the next day, so I booked it. Someone probably cancelled. I basically discussed all my concerns - the low T, high IGF, and high iron. There were two doctors that saw me. The first one that took all the notes was a fellow, and the second was the practitioner who might be early-mid 30s. I was honest with them about running my own TRT, just didn't mention the cycles. I showed them the bloodwork I ran, but they didn't seem too concerned with my testosterone being where it is. She said that unless I have severe symptoms from the low T, then she wouldn't want to put me on TRT. She asked about morning erections, mood, energy... I'm not suffering or anything so I guess I don't get TRT. I told her at the end that basically either a Dr. prescribes me TRT or I do it own my own, cause I'm not going to sit at 292 total test for the rest of my life. She didn't say anything just smiled kinda nervously. She said that it can take 1-2 years for the HPTA to recover, so she wants me to wait.

Now I have to run bloodwork again and then come back in 6 months.

The workouts have been good, I am steadily losing weight. Down to 235 now. I basically stopped eating late at night, or if I'm hungry I'll have an apple. Also gave up snacks. That's basically all. The wedding I'm attending is around the corner, so I have some motivation.

Sorry to hear that mate. But I’m glad your giving it another go
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Sorry to hear about the embryo.

Endo’s are like that with TRT. I likely got mine as a professional courtesy because the endo knew my wife. I also looked a hell of a lot less muscular than yourself, which didn’t hurt.

Long time no see… just wanted to update this log as I haven’t been on in a while. Kinda missed you guys.

Last September my total t was 292, and free t was below normal. Dr didn’t want to prescribe back in January but ordered bloodwork. As of March this year my total t was around 150 and free t went lower than before as well. No idea why.

March I had a follow up with the dr’s nurse practitioner who pretty much said they’re gonna prescribe me TRT now. I didn't even ask, she straight up just said this is what we’re gonna do.

I decided to wait and see how the IVF cycles turn out before I got the script. We ended up with two healthy embryos so I let my dr know, and now I have a script for 100mg/week waiting for me at the pharmacy.

Me being impatient, I ended up starting HCG about a month ago kinda like a kickstart. Been feeling much better mentally since. I guess I’m pretty happy that I finally got a legit script, but kinda disappointed that I didn’t regain more of my natural test levels.

I’ll be on here more, just been really busy lately and I needed to get my head straight. Hope everyone has been good - I see most of the usual crowd is still around.

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Long time no see… just wanted to update this log as I haven’t been on in a while. Kinda missed you guys.

Last September my total t was 292, and free t was below normal. Dr didn’t want to prescribe back in January but ordered bloodwork. As of March this year my total t was around 150 and free t went lower than before as well. No idea why.

March I had a follow up with the dr’s nurse practitioner who pretty much said they’re gonna prescribe me TRT now. I didn't even ask, she straight up just said this is what we’re gonna do.

I decided to wait and see how the IVF cycles turn out before I got the script. We ended up with two healthy embryos so I let my dr know, and now I have a script for 100mg/week waiting for me at the pharmacy.

Me being impatient, I ended up starting HCG about a month ago kinda like a kickstart. Been feeling much better mentally since. I guess I’m pretty happy that I finally got a legit script, but kinda disappointed that I didn’t regain more of my natural test levels.

I’ll be on here more, just been really busy lately and I needed to get my head straight. Hope everyone has been good - I see most of the usual crowd is still around.
    Good to see you back!

Sounds like you are legit primary, not secondary. Or did you already say that somewhere and I have just forgotten?

How you been brother? Yeah, I guess I am primary hypogonadal.

I didn’t realize this, but apparently the script is for only 2 1ml bottles a month. I have to get it refilled every month and pay the copay. The copay is what I can get a 10 ml bottle of test for. I asked and they said because it’s a controlled substance, they can only prescribe a month at a time.

But my buddy says he was prescribed a 5 or 10 ml bottle from the clinic here in the same city.
    So, I don’t know. They want to make it as big of a PITA as possible like a punishment for having low t.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    your doc is FOS man. I get a 10ml vial prescribed, with my dose being .5 (100ml) week.

they started me with the 1ml vials and they suck. I see my doc every 6 months now.

I get the baby 1 ml vials as well. 12ml every 90 days. I see my primary Dr. every 6 months.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Congrats on the healthy embryos & welcome back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I get the baby 1 ml vials as well. 12ml every 90 days. I see my primary Dr. every 6 months.
    I used to get the 10ml as well, but they switched to the 1ml now, too. My doc is like "yeah, that's BS but big pharma gonna pharma" or something like that.

I use a combination of prescribed and PharmaCom on the regular anyhow, and bloods always look the same on one vs the other, so I just stockpile.

The like button is not working for me. Appreciate it, Prox. How is the training?

Seems like many of you are on the same protocol. Guess I don’t feel so bad now. I can’t really complain to my doc too much (yet lol). I still can’t believe I got a script from an endo.

Granted, this was my first shot, but for putting .5 ml of cyp sub q, I barely even got a lump. With most of the other test e/c I had, I always got some painful lumps that would take a week or more to disappear.

Cyl, is pharmacom pretty decent? Heard different things and that there were a lot of counterfeit in the past.

Blog Entries
    The like button is not working for me. Appreciate it, Prox. How is the training?

Seems like many of you are on the same protocol. Guess I don’t feel so bad now. I can’t really complain to my doc too much (yet lol). I still can’t believe I got a script from an endo.

Granted, this was my first shot, but for putting .5 ml of cyp sub q, I barely even got a lump. With most of the other test e/c I had, I always got some painful lumps that would take a week or more to disappear.

Cyl, is pharmacom pretty decent? Heard different things and that there were a lot of counterfeit in the past.
    The like button is just broke right now. Not a huge deal, but we do miss it!

I have had almost zero real lumpage with sub-q, though I did have one recently. It wasn't painful or anything,but it did take it about 4 days to go away. Out of 200 or so shots, I would say that isn't too bad.

I do find that injecting in the skin on my glutes is better than my belly. No real clue why, I guess it just is what it is.

I have had good luck with PharmaCom, and it is in grapeseed oil, so that might be a plus to some. It is not difficult to locate, but can't talk about that here.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 05-09-2024 at 03:48 AM.

The server has some issues recently and the like button and editing toolbar aren't functioning properly. I think I've seen just a few people able to give likes. I'm not sure if they're using the Tapatalk app? I know I haven't been able to drop any "likes" through Google Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    The like button is just broke right now. Not a huge deal, but we do miss it!

I have had almost zero real lumpage with sub-q, though I did have one recently. It wasn't painful or anything,but it did take it about 4 days to go away. Out of 200 or so shots, I would say that isn't too bad.

I do find that injecting in the skin on my glutes is better than my belly. No real clue why, I guess it just is what it is.

I have had good luck with PharmaCom, and it is in grapeseed oil, so that might be a plus to some. It is not difficult to locate, but can't talk about that here.
    Nice, I have a source for domestic pharmacom so I’ll have to try them out. Careful injecting in your flute…. How many times has autocorrect pulled that one on here?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    The server has some issues recently and the like button and editing toolbar aren't functioning properly. I think I've seen just a few people able to give likes. I'm not sure if they're using the Tapatalk app? I know I haven't been able to drop any "likes" through Google Chrome.
    Got you, good to know.

Training is solid, though I haven’t been posting so much due to its repetitiveness. Congrats on the script as well. I’m wondering if TRT is now regularly more frequent/common in the journals and conferences that endo’s have, in order to keep up to date.

Blog Entries
    Nice, I have a source for domestic pharmacom so I’ll have to try them out. Careful injecting in your flute…. How many times has autocorrect pulled that one on here?
    Flute gains FTW!!

Thread Information