Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Source Request

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    Look you 2 .... Barbie wants a good man......find her one...or get outta her thread.you high jackers.......

lmao....and find me a man while your at it.....
    find me a lady and ill find you a man

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    i about to be a southern man......san diego southern

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    What do ya mean if she finds 2? There is plenty of me to go around to satisfy the both of ya...

OH I don't share to well..........
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Of all people, ron should not be talking about dildoz after the cycleon incidence.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    everythings bigger in texas
    Thot everything was bigger in Texas
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Barbie you know where I am sweetie. AND you know there are none better hun
    Very true Luv very very true!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

we need to talk hun...... i got what you need..and you have what i need
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gulps, Huh?
    I'm about 4 hours south of you
    Which puts you in Central OR?

we need to talk hun...... i got what you need..and you have what i need
    sounds good

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Very true Luv very very true!!!

At least someone sees that here :P

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Sheeit boy. Leave this work to MBH...a real man.
    Now now boys.....no fighting over the Barbie Doll....

ohhhhhhhhhhh man hes got cookies in his avatar..!!!! I'm ready to go to the dark side..someone please pull me back ......!!!!

I wonder how many MODs are gonna read this thread cause of the title.....
    HeeHee....exactly why I titled it that way. ... and notice who was the first to reply!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhh man hes got cookies in his avatar..!!!! I'm ready to go to the dark side..someone please pull me back ......!!!!
    you like cookies??

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    ...12 inches of swinging torture!!
    Oh my GOD!!!!

I noticed mostly MOD's in here....whoo hoo men with power...girl you know how to get their attention....

you like cookies??

actually ..im' having a bad chocolate craving..at the moment.......

What do ya mean if she finds 2? There is plenty of me to go around to satisfy the both of ya...
    LOL I don't share well Iron.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    HeeHee....exactly why I titled it that way. ... and notice who was the first to reply!!!

actually ..im' having a bad chocolate craving..at the moment.......
    Man.....I crave choc all the time. Light choc, dark choc, milk choc....

Hmmmm oh you meant candy....

Thot ya meant men

See Iron.......she doesn't share either....

soooooooooooooo you got a brother?

Sounds like a match to me

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    i about to be a southern man......san diego southern
    Im in San Diego a couple times a year Whitey....gonna have to hook up for a drink or two

LOL I don't share well Iron.
    Oddly, that's not the first time I've heard that and definately won't be the last. I guess it's better to be upfront in the beginning than to have them find out a months later that they have been "sharing"...LOL...Suck a pig

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Of all people, ron should not be talking about dildoz after the cycleon incidence.
    In the Navy....we call this a Don't ask Don't tell issue.

Man.....I crave choc all the time. Light choc, dark choc, milk choc....

Hmmmm oh you meant candy....

Thot ya meant men
    white choc?

Oddly, that's not the first time I've heard that and definately won't be the last. I guess it's better to be upfront in the beginning than to have them find out a months later that they have been "sharing"...LOL...Suck a pig
    Hmmm that's why Im looking for a good source now. The last one left out the little piece of info on sharing!!!

And.... Im hoping that was a typo.... "suck a pig"

At least someone sees that here :P
    Many of us see that Hun even a couple of the guys .... as Im learning!!!

he did say suck a pig ... i saw it...

lmao

RON
    Im in San Diego a couple times a year Whitey....gonna have to hook up for a drink or two

She promissed me a.....drink months ago. I'm still waiting

Barbi...i'm headed to bed...if ya find me a good southern man....send him my way...other wise...happy hunting....

white choc?

Hmmmm depends on HOW white. LOL

alllrighty

Barbi...i'm headed to bed...if ya find me a good southern man....send him my way...other wise...happy hunting....

Thot we had that covered

See Iron.......she doesn't share either....

soooooooooooooo you got a brother?
    Well, no brother but I do train with a ton of single guys. Barbi can choose 1 of them and you get the honor of being stuck with me. Heck, if you girls play your cards right I may even let you go to grappling class with me. We can roll around and get all sweaty...

alllrighty
    Usually I spend my time picking fights with SEALS at McP's, but for you I'll make an exception

ahh man, if pimp man ron cant do it, no one can

And you are getting your drink when we get to Las Vegas.

**** I should have stayed in San Dog when I pulled into port on the Carl Vinson. If I take another run on her....I'll make sure I'll call you both. What more could a girl ask for ... two big strong men to show her the town

Like I sailor....except I got MORE than ONE in every port hehehehe

RON
    ahh man, if pimp man ron cant do it, no one can

Have faith brutha. Use the force young padawan Guess its time for your training

butterface is offline Banned
    I'm a decent guy. Can he have a reall small dick?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information