Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Source Request

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Nope.....I was in a couple "relationships" but they turned out to be lying, cheating pigs. Maybe I should have come in the lounge and started a man bashing thread.
    Awww c'mon CB, ya can't judge us all on a few asses.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I guess married with children, a little chubby and below average looking is still out. If you change your mind I will be waiting.
    Ahhhh but I bet you have a great personality!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Awww c'mon CB, ya can't judge us all on a few asses.
    LOL and why not? How many threads are dedicated to the fact that all women are psycho, game playing sluts???????
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Ahhhh but I bet you have a great personality!
    he does take the camping jokes with the greatest stride ever..

Treating us like meat.....dang women. A stable..... as long as we get walked and ridden daily it shouldn't be a problem.
    I suppose I gotta bathe and feed you afterwards too???

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    he does take the camping jokes with the greatest stride ever..
    I noticed.....Well that's a plus in his favor

LOL and why not? How many threads are dedicated to the fact that all women are psycho, game playing sluts???????
    Ok, ok..... bash us all ya want, I still stand that there are a few of us that aren't total assholes.

I suppose I gotta bathe and feed you afterwards too???
    Just spray down with a hose and toes some chow my way and I'll be fine.... I'm easy to please.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u know CB we arent just pieces of meat. we do have feelings. f u prick us do we not bleed ? u cant just use us then throw us out lke yesterdays trash..... wait what am i saying. yes u can. do anything u want to me!! hahahhaa

ttuPrincess Guest
    Ok, ok..... bash us all ya want, I still stand that there are a few of us that aren't total assholes.
    your correct. there are a few.. but they all still have asshole moments

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    How much you wanna spend?

D
    Hmmm good question. Send me a resume', full length photographs, front, back and side shots...NAKED and at least 3 references.... and we will negotiate a price

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    u know CB we arent just pieces of meat. we do have feelings. f u prick us do we not bleed ? u cant just use us then throw us out lke yesterdays trash..... wait what am i saying. yes u can. do anything u want to me!! hahahhaa
    You are right.....WHAT was I thinking. Here I thought I was just gonna hook up, screw your brains out and not call you the next day. Wow.....I'm a cold, uncaring....PIG!!! No one would do such a thing. Now WOULD they???

ttuPrincess Guest
    and by the time they reach the marrying age, they have been hurt badly enough by the b*tches of the world , causeing them to be assholes..

Just spray down with a hose and toes some chow my way and I'll be fine.... I'm easy to please.
    I "heard" that about you! hehehe

ttuPrincess Guest
    Hmmm good question. Send me a resume', full length photographs, front, back and side shots...NAKED and at least 3 references.... and we will negotiate a price
    CB call me when the mail comes in .. Ill help give 2nd oppinions on the photos.. lol

You are right.....WHAT was I thinking. Here I thought I was just gonna hook up, screw your brains out and not call you the next day. Wow.....I'm a cold, uncaring....PIG!!! No one would do such a thing. Now WOULD they???

i dont know if they would. but if u ever to decide to my address is.... lol

Wow....we have the honor of System Admin here too

Don't ban me please.... I promise I won't do it again!!

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i dont know if they would. but if u ever to decide to my address is.... lol
    LOL Martha said it all....

What happens at Mr O, stays at Mr. O

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    References LOL........

D

ttuPrincess Guest
    CB i gotta go to work.. take care of these boys..

OK ttu...Im on vacation this week...

I got ya covered!

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    References LOL........

D
    Girl can't be too careful these days!!!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    LOL Martha said it all....

What happens at Mr O, stays at Mr. O

****. I am going to have to bring a shapperone for myself. Keep me out of trouble.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Hmmmm there's a 3-some going. Ron - Whitey and Clyo
    don't forget mass..hes after all 3 of em...
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

if things go as planned u will be showing me your O-face at MR. O. hahahah

Martha is the camping trip on the way to Vegas or after Vegas?
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    ****. I am going to have to bring a shapperone for myself. Keep me out of trouble.
    Darn....I have one of those too. Sigh. I'm gonna have a roomie that won't let me misbehave... demmit!

Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    don't forget mass..hes after all 3 of em...
    Man....it's gonna be a regular ole "man love" orgy!!!

maybe they will let us watch Barbie....we might learn something...

ohh wait..thats a pile of men...

uhhh nevermind.....

LOL I'm getting a visual from that I just can't get out of my brain....

Oh god make it go away!!! NOOOO

Why'd ya have to go and do that???? EWWWWWW

sorry girl i got caught up in the moment.....
    i know i need my retnia's burned out..after that image.....

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    great thread

LOL man....and it was all good up until then!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hey CB........... I will trade you sources...

you give me a source of good looking women with brains and thier own money who like to have a good time, and are not too clingy... (i will be selling access to that source)

and i will give you an equally, or better source of men.....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

You're on Spy. See your PM's!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    great thread
    Thanks Krunch....

Oh by the way....I'm ready for the dark side. Can I get a mocha with my cookies????

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    You're on Spy. See your PM's!!!!!
    done deal..........

ok all you horn dogs..

for just $29.95 each i will be giving you an email address with username and password that will give you access to available women...

all true blue, and available.. and no it's not a boobie site..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

LOL your list is cheap....I'm charging more. Good MEN are harder to find so they are a precious commodity!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Krunch....

Oh by the way....I'm ready for the dark side. Can I get a mocha with my cookies????
    you can have anything you want with these cookies

Heheheheheh Cool

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information