Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Source Request

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Hahahaha I don't blame you at all girl....no way in hell I'd hit for the same team either. BTW, what state are you in?
    That would be Washington State.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    What the hell are you doing up in that nasty place. Hit me up when you get a free weekend well go to vegas or something. I'll be there the 23 for my B-day

That's very nice of you.....think they'll did a guy who gums his food? hahahaha

Bro, I'm actially prtty close to you right now. I'm here in Portland OR working my ass off....I've been here at our office for 32 hours straight............Lord I've been up so long I can't spell. Wait a minute....I never could spell. hahahahaha

Hmmm Im just north of you Juggernaut!!!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    well CB you need a real man, lucky I'm here, us Aussies are REAL men, forgot these American "boys" we're as rugged as they come hahahaha.

Good luck in your search, it's hard to find a good partner these days.

LM1332 Guest
    you have to try some russian meat before choosing anything

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    make mine some healthy ones....and i just might take 2 ..and call ya in the morning...
    I want healthy one's too...Make those tasty chicken/brown rice wannabe chocolate chip cookies...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime

**** i got my hopes up. I was about to ask you out
    Don't worry, she got my hopes up too... And no, that's not me in my avatar, I'm better looking...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hmmm Im just north of you Juggernaut!!!!!
    And if I wasn't trying to kill myself for the company I'd hop in a car and come up to see ya..........give you the opertunity to shoot me down in person. hahahaha I was in Bellevue last December.........I'll have to say that is one beavtiful state. When I saw the mountain I wanted to ditch work and go camping.....without Mart of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostsoul
    well CB you need a real man, lucky I'm here, us Aussies are REAL men, forgot these American "boys" we're as rugged as they come hahahaha.

Good luck in your search, it's hard to find a good partner these days.
    Thanks Lost. Really.......not looking right now. If something comes my way .. great. I'm focused on the police academy, getting my new house built and a few other things.

My thread was more to lighten things up a bit in here

Hey....maybe I'll meet Mr. Right in Las Vegas ;-)

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training

Hey....maybe I'll meet Mr. Right in Las Vegas ;-)

i hope to meet Mrs. Right Now, when im in vegas YEA

I think we talked when you were there. It is nice around here. Just sucks sometimes. Not a lot of quality when it comes to guys.

I've been to Bellvue a few times. Ironman and Emerald Cup are both there. Some nice places to eat and shop too.

I'm WAY north actually on a little rock called Whidbey Island. Sigh....

And if I wasn't trying to kill myself for the company I'd hop in a car and come up to see ya..........give you the opertunity to shoot me down in person. hahahaha I was in Bellevue last December.........I'll have to say that is one beavtiful state. When I saw the mountain I wanted to ditch work and go camping.....without Mart of course.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    i hope to meet Mrs. Right Now, when im in vegas YEA
    See that's the problem. That's all you men want!

See that's the problem. That's all you men want!

yea thats true....but im still in training with ron and palequail, about the fine school of pimpology 101.

I think we talked when you were there. It is nice around here. Just sucks sometimes. Not a lot of quality when it comes to guys.

I've been to Bellvue a few times. Ironman and Emerald Cup are both there. Some nice places to eat and shop too.

I'm WAY north actually on a little rock called Whidbey Island. Sigh....
    See there, old age is a bitch....yuo're right I think we did talk last time I was in the state. hahaha

It doesn't matter where you live....finding the right mate is a tough job. How about this Barb, stop looking. It seems to me when I want something and hunt all over for it I never find it. But when I stop looking and forget all about it...Bam...it seems to find me......except for women.....I think you girls have a black list and I'm at the top. hahahahaha

yea thats true....but im still in training with ron and palequail, about the fine school of pimpology 101.

It's ok Whitey....I've been guilty of it myself a time or two. Two weeks ago there was this ex-football player, turned Navy pilot...hmmm hmmm hmmm

Uh umm what I really meant to say was.....I'm a pure innocent virgin. Ya that's it..

Ya, I'm really not looking right now. It would be nice to meet Mr. Right. When it's supposed to happen, it will happen. I'm not a going out to the bars etc kinda girl...I have a feeling that when I get full time into my law enforcement job or when I transfer to my new Navy Job next year....something good will happen. Right now I work in a windowless building and the only people I see are in trouble! Sigh.

I wasn't looking when the last one came along. He just turned out to be an ass!

See there, old age is a bitch....yuo're right I think we did talk last time I was in the state. hahaha

It doesn't matter where you live....finding the right mate is a tough job. How about this Barb, stop looking. It seems to me when I want something and hunt all over for it I never find it. But when I stop looking and forget all about it...Bam...it seems to find me......except for women.....I think you girls have a black list and I'm at the top. hahahahaha

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    oh where is dark ????????

BAM!!!

Whitey BAMM BAM!!!!
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Well hang in there girl.....pretty soon the right one will come along. It's going to happen....good things happen to nice people and your one of the nice people....not to mention you're a hottie too boot.

I try to believe that....but my luck has been pretty bad.

But thanks luv

oh where is dark ????????

BAM!!!

Whitey BAMM BAM!!!!
    i like the sound of that

I try to believe that....but my luck has been pretty bad.

But thanks luv
    Let's see....you've a career, good looking and own your on home.........marry me? I promise I'll only demand sex every half hour! I'll toss in dinnner out once a week and flowers every other week. I also do house work and love gardening.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Let's see....you've a career, good looking and own your on home.........marry me? I promise I'll only demand sex every half hour! I'll toss in dinnner out once a week and flowers every other week. I also do house work and love gardening.

Everything would be perfect if Juggy was not so **** ugly. It would be like having sex with Egor.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Everything would be perfect if Juggy was not so **** ugly. It would be like having sex with Egor.
    That is total BS! Don't listen to Mart, I had my hump removed two years ago! hahahahaha

That is total BS! Don't listen to Mart, I had my hump removed two years ago! hahahahaha

I'm in LOVE!

It's a date. We'll be like beauty and the beast! HEHEHE. Oh and I have 2.5 acres of forrest around my house. Lots of gardening for you. Every 30 min.....you'd be lucky to get out of bed.

I'm in LOVE!

It's a date. We'll be like beauty and the beast! HEHEHE
    E tu Barb? E tu. hahahahahaha

i like the sound of that

i thought you would...i had to BAM ya twice...just to make sure it really was you
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Ahhhhh I was only kidding. You can be my prince

Ahhhhh I was only kidding. You can be my prince
    All is forgiven....how bout some make-up sex to commerate our first fall out? hahahahahaha

All is forgiven....how bout some make-up sex to commerate our first fall out? hahahahahaha

AAAHHH make up sex. The only real reason to ever argue.

Hmmm Portland...you can be here in about 4 hours. How about I meet you half way!!!

AAAHHH make up sex. The only real reason to ever argue.

ok that settles it...i'm mad at ya Mart.......

sooo can we have that make up sex now???

LOL PLT I kinda like the make up stuff too Go for it girl

hes just got quite......i guess hes ...mad now...

dern it.....lets make up....cummm here Martie.....boy

hes just got quite......i guess hes ...mad now...

dern it.....lets make up....cummm here Martie.....boy

I'm blushing. :spudniksw

LoL He'll come around eventually!

well stop blushing....lets get mad.....

i'm ready for some make up sex.....

*tapping her foot on the floor really fast*

well stop blushing....lets get mad.....

i'm ready for some make up sex.....

*tapping her foot on the floor really fast*

You talk me into it. I am no longer mad. Lets get it on. Just be gentle.

Hmmm Portland...you can be here in about 4 hours. How about I meet you half way!!!
    Oh my God....I'm so excited! I'm getting all worked up........................uh oh................you mind waiting a little while? I got so excited.............I'm all ready finished. hahahahahahaahahah Sorry Barb.

LOL hope you didn't get it on the keyboard. Really messes up the keys I hear.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information