Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Source Request

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    [QUOTE=Commando_Barbhoping that was a typo.... "suck a pig" [/QUOTE]

Sure was, I'm a sweetheart...I'd never think of letting my hormones get thebest of me... Dang juice, has my sex drive going through the roof...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    And you are getting your drink when we get to Las Vegas.

**** I should have stayed in San Dog when I pulled into port on the Carl Vinson. If I take another run on her....I'll make sure I'll call you both. What more could a girl ask for ... two big strong men to show her the town

Like I sailor....except I got MORE than ONE in every port hehehehe
    Ok but I'm bringin a girl. Cause I don't share either

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Well, no brother but I do train with a ton of single guys. Barbi can choose 1 of them and you get the honor of being stuck with me. Heck, if you girls play your cards right I may even let you go to grappling class with me. We can roll around and get all sweaty...
    Did I mention that I'm a new LEO and I'm looking for a good grappling instructor???
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    I'm a decent guy. Can he have a reall small dick?
    are you hung like a fetus?

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Ok but I'm bringin a girl. Cause I don't share either
    No NO NO NO you aren't playing the game right. ALL MINE!!!! All MINE demmit!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    he did say suck a pig ... i saw it...

lmao
    Yeah , yeah...So how about you and I get together for a ?

Ok ok, that was pretty gay but I wanted to use that cute lil smilie and I haven't had the chance before...

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    And you are getting your drink when we get to Las Vegas.

**** I should have stayed in San Dog when I pulled into port on the Carl Vinson. If I take another run on her....I'll make sure I'll call you both. What more could a girl ask for ... two big strong men to show her the town

Like I sailor....except I got MORE than ONE in every port hehehehe

how about one big (ron) and one smaller (me)

[QUOTE=ironfist]
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbhoping that was a typo.... "suck a pig" :unsure:[/QUOTE

Sure was, I'm a sweetheart...I'd never think of letting my hormones get thebest of me... Dang juice, has my sex drive going through the roof...
    LOL thank GOD. Was gonna refer you to another web site for that!

RON
    No NO NO NO you aren't playing the game right. ALL MINE!!!! All MINE demmit!

OK ok but no cuffs this time. I don't trust whitey

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training

howd you hear about that,

Quote Originally Posted by butterface
    I'm a decent guy. Can he have a reall small dick?
    Hmmm NO. Did that once. And he had a hair trigger!

Hinged or chain.....

Do I have to bring the key?????

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    howd you hear about that,

Did I mention that I'm a new LEO and I'm looking for a good grappling instructor???
    Well, this may work just fine... If you are serious, look around in your area for a Gracie rep or lemme know where you are at and I'll find out who the good guys or school are up there...

Actually, one of the other officers is an instructor so as soon as I get through this week.....I'm going to get started.

Thank god for weight lifting.... my legs are deadly weapons hehehe

Well, this may work just fine... If you are serious, look around in your area for a Gracie rep or lemme know where you are at and I'll find out who the good guys or school are up there...

LOL thank GOD. Was gonna refer you to another web site for that!
    LMAO..Ok, I'm an idoit...It's late and I can't spell or read for ****...

Ahhhh now now....don't be shy!!

LMAO..Ok, I'm an idoit...It's late and I can't spell or read for ****...

Thinking AR really needs a spell check option!

Actually, one of the other officers is an instructor so as soon as I get through this week.....I'm going to get started.

Thank god for weight lifting.... my legs are deadly weapons hehehe
    You'll probably be pretty good with your triangle chokes then...You are gonna have a TON of volunteers when it comes time for you to practice that one...

You'll probably be pretty good with your triangle chokes then...You are gonna have a TON of volunteers when it comes time for you to practice that one...
    LOL

I'm 5'1 and about 120 right now. My partner in Defensive Tactics was 6'1 and about 220 or so.

Man was bruised after our sessions cause he tried so hard to get out of my leg holds LOL.

I'm also very pain tolerant....so goose neck holds, shark bites, etc don't really work on me.

I looked like I had my ass kicked from the bruising. Finally I got to where I just pretended it hurt so he would stop trying to break my wrist!

mass junkie is offline banned
    it smells like sex in this thread

I told Ron and Clyo to shower when they were finished!!! But they wouldn't listen.

Ron I told you to go to BED MR..... You Just don't LISTEN!!!!

RON
    I told Ron and Clyo to shower when they were finished!!! But they wouldn't listen.
    OMG Barbie you too I can take it from idiots like Mass and Lard but now you wanna pick on me. I think I'm gonna go cry now. Plus I need to go to bed.....BUT when I get back you are sooooooooooo gonna get it

yeah ron does seem to like the smell of burnt KY

I hear they are using the new Warming KY. Better sensations for both of them!!

OMG Barbie you too I can take it from idiots like Mass and Lard but now you wanna pick on me. I think I'm gonna go cry now. Plus I need to go to bed.....BUT when I get back you are sooooooooooo gonna get it
    Ahhh I'm sorry Ron (((Not really)))

Hehehe

Promises promises!!!!

Ahhh I'm sorry Ron (((Not really)))

Hehehe

Promises promises!!!!
    haa haaa

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    yeah ron does seem to like the smell of burnt KY

You know this first hand huh

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I thought u were married

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    i say the thread needs a bump......Barbie no prospects yet....? you know ron and whitey are gonna hook up ..now mass is after them...so your back where you started..........
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I guess married with children, a little chubby and below average looking is still out. If you change your mind I will be waiting.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    How much you wanna spend?

D

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Martha.....you just break my heart everytime you say your married and have kids......now i'm just gonna have to cry myself ..to sleep again
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Martha.....you just break my heart everytime you say your married and have kids......now i'm just gonna have to cry myself ..to sleep again

It's the only reason I'm still alive. It was get married or get dead. The choice was easy for me. BTW what ever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

ttuPrincess Guest
    wow CB... you got all the males attentions quick.. lol ..

LOL I sure did. This was a fun thread !!! Gonna start my own stable

ttuPrincess Guest
    i would send you a goo dmale, but all the ones I know are juice head bastards.. sorry Ron.. lol.. j/k you know you guys rock!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I thought u were married
    Nope.....I was in a couple "relationships" but they turned out to be lying, cheating pigs. Maybe I should have come in the lounge and started a man bashing thread.

i say the thread needs a bump......Barbie no prospects yet....? you know ron and whitey are gonna hook up ..now mass is after them...so your back where you started..........
    Hmmmm there's a 3-some going. Ron - Whitey and Clyo

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    LOL I sure did. This was a fun thread !!! Gonna start my own stable
    Treating us like meat.....dang women. A stable..... as long as we get walked and ridden daily it shouldn't be a problem.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information