Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Cry0smate is offline Member
    Not really alot I can say except you are a cool guy for leaning in the correct direction. There are so many other people out there who would just disown family, etc because of their own personal beliefs. I'd hate to live a life that sheltered and closed off from reality. It seems like alot of those people just create their own fantasty perfect picture world and only see what they want to see.

My uncle is gay and so is some of my wife's family. Neither of us really care, they are family.

doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    I e-mailed my brother today just to let him know that I love him. I know the thread got a little off track, but for the most part the reaction was reaffirmation that no matter what, I must love my brother... and I do.
    We are invited them to come to Vegas this weekend, to go sky diving with us- I guess that's a good ice breaker huh. Anyway-the e-mail was short and sweet. I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm going to forward some of your responses to my family. I'm sure they'll appreciate knowing that the outside world isn't looking down (with the exception of a few) on anyone.
    You guys are great!
    -Christian

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcc
    I e-mailed my brother today just to let him know that I love him. I know the thread got a little off track, but for the most part the reaction was reaffirmation that no matter what, I must love my brother... and I do.
    We are invited them to come to Vegas this weekend, to go sky diving with us- I guess that's a good ice breaker huh. Anyway-the e-mail was short and sweet. I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm going to forward some of your responses to my family. I'm sure they'll appreciate knowing that the outside world isn't looking down (with the exception of a few) on anyone.
    You guys are great!
    -Christian
    You're a good brother Christian..., good idea for an icebreaker too.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    You're a good brother Christian..., good idea for an icebreaker too.
    i dont know your brother's sense of humor, but a good ice breaker might be a strip club, say i got a surprise for you, and take them there, it could be funny, or blow up in your face, i dont know, just an idea, but everything is going to work out, the beginning of anything new is always tough and challenging, skydiving rocks though

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i dont know your brother's sense of humor, but a good ice breaker might be a strip club, say i got a surprise for you, and take them there, it could be funny, or blow up in your face, i dont know, just an idea, but everything is going to work out, the beginning of anything new is always tough and challenging, skydiving rocks though
    You mean a gay strip club? I doubt his gay brother and his boyfriend want to see women take it off.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You mean a gay strip club? I doubt his gay brother and his boyfriend want to see women take it off.
    i meant a naked chick one, i think that would be funny,jmo

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    dirtdawg? am i missing something in your humour? that seemed a bit off to me.

good for you doctorcc. your bro will surely be proud he has a brother like yourself. its a pity there are not more people like you in the world. all the best and good luck.

worldknown is offline Banned
    i think dirtdawg has a good idea!

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Flamers are the homogays who think theyre chicks. They do drag, and **** like that.

Perfect example. Mass Junkie.
    and bubba the banana

doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    LMFAO! That's a great idea! Honestly, we're both quite the jokers, so that would be great! I never thought of a titty bar! I'm sure we could find the time.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    I Do Not Want To See Any More Of This On This Thread _ This Thread Is About How To Deal With His Brother's New Relationship - Not A Discussion On Homosexuality!

If You Want To Argue That - And It Is No Secret That I Believe It Is Behavioral - Do It In Another Thread - Not One Where Someone Is Asking For Help

Maybe you should start a homosexual talk forum. That way I want have to feel drug in.
    This conversation evolved. I think the guy got his advice on the first page. I know how you feel about this and know you are probably tired of having to go over this and read this but so was I. I also am not going to set back and let the liberals preach without me having the chance to express my views.

Thanks bro
    I'm finished

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information