Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    We'll hook up sometime.......I can always head down by you.....If there is anything other than cow tipping going on....

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    We'll hook up sometime.......I can always head down by you.....If there is anything other than cow tipping going on....

are you kidding me. kenosha has more bars than people. there is seriously like 300 bars in this town. i think we were even in the guieness book of records for more bars per capita or something. its insane. all ppl do is drink in this town

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    are you kidding me. kenosha has more bars than people. there is seriously like 300 bars in this town. i think we were even in the guieness book of records for more bars per capita or something. its insane. all ppl do is drink in this town
    Sounds like a good time to me

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Dam, I hate that I missed this yesterday. Maybe someone will ask Rugby a real question about picking up chicks. He knows his sh!t and I know 99% of the fellas on here aren't hitting it nearly as much as you would like. Come on people, treat yourself to knowledge...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Dear Ladies guru,

My girl isnt into anal, but I want to do nothing but ram it up there. Is there a slow approach to this, instead of having her bite down on a pillow??

Anally yours,

Maraxus (_o_) <---- I wanna put it in there.
    If it was me i would just ram it up the back door as hard as I could.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I was with a girl like that.....She was a virgin and saving herself for marrage, so she said to put in her pooper. I was like......OK.....she was a trooper.......Man I miss her (now where did I put that #)
    Alcohol my friend... It worked for me when I was dating a girl who was saving herself for marriage -- she had sex with one other guy aand wanted to wait. This was 8 months ago and she was 25, and hot as hell!!! I banged her and it was **** good

todays lesson-keys to creating attraction

knowing what to say
    knowing how to say it
    knowing when to say it

knowing what to say- if you already knew what to say to a girl you would get every girl you ever talked to. nobody knows what to say all the time. there are always some akward moments. so what do you do? say the unexpected! The unexpected is what she subconciously wants to hear, but when you say it, she'll say your mean and hit you.

knowing how to say it- this deals with your tone of voice. believe it or not your tone of voice is very very very important. girls want a man to sound like a man. if you talk like mike tyson it wont matter how good looking you are. you need to try to sound manly, you want a deep, seductive voice tone. watch any brad pitt movie and notice how he talks. he has it down packed. when your talking to a girl, talk a little slower too. this will show her your comfortable around her and that she doesnt intimidate you.

knowing when to say it- this just means stay within the context of the conversation. if you guys are talking about work dont do a 180 and talk about shopping. you can slowly guide the conversation to whatever subject you want by asking questions that lead into that subject.
    EX:
    Me: how was work today?
    Her: well it was stressful, we had many patients today at the clinic
    me: oh, well was there anything positive that happened today?
    Her: well...we got applebees for lunch!
    Me: do you really like applebees? i hear they have good chicken.
    Her: yea i like there chicken, but i love there oriental salads.
    Me: you know who else has good salads is this place accross town. do you ever get to get over accross town?
    Her: well thats kinda from from where i live, i like to stay on this side of town.
    Me: well what places do you usually goto around here.

NOT
    me: how was work?
    Her; stressful, we had many patients
    me: do you like to eat out?
    her: yea sometimes
    Me:where do you hang out?

its not a job interview plus at the end there it kinda gets to the point of being a stalker.

the main point in creating attraction is acting like a confident man. girls are not attracted to wussies. A wussy is someone who is her "best friend" dying in agony, hoping one day he might suddenly get to fuk her. He became a wussy by calling her a lot, agreeing with everything she says and putting her above himself. Don't be that guy. Always remember, that YOU are the most important person in your world. Take care of yourself FIRST then focus on others. Being a man means having an opinion on things. If a girl says something and asks yo how you feel, don't just agree with it because you think that's what she wants to hear. Tell her your side without starting an arguement. Agreeing with her all the time will also put you in the wussy catergory. Often girls have tests. The will say some outrageous bullshiat to you, just to see if you agree or finally have an opnion and disagree.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by cokdiesl
    HAHAHA I GET IT "YOUR GIRLFRIEND" HAHAHA

LMFAO @ cokdies..............

I am still laughing out loud........

thanks for posting.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Call the old ones and do them all u will feel good and
    be right back in the swing of things.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    todays lesson-keys to creating attraction

knowing what to say
    knowing how to say it
    knowing when to say it

knowing what to say- if you already knew what to say to a girl you would get every girl you ever talked to. nobody knows what to say all the time. there are always some akward moments. so what do you do? say the unexpected! The unexpected is what she subconciously wants to hear, but when you say it, she'll say your mean and hit you.

knowing how to say it- this deals with your tone of voice. believe it or not your tone of voice is very very very important. girls want a man to sound like a man. if you talk like mike tyson it wont matter how good looking you are. you need to try to sound manly, you want a deep, seductive voice tone. watch any brad pitt movie and notice how he talks. he has it down packed. when your talking to a girl, talk a little slower too. this will show her your comfortable around her and that she doesnt intimidate you.

knowing when to say it- this just means stay within the context of the conversation. if you guys are talking about work dont do a 180 and talk about shopping. you can slowly guide the conversation to whatever subject you want by asking questions that lead into that subject.
    EX:
    Me: how was work today?
    Her: well it was stressful, we had many patients today at the clinic
    me: oh, well was there anything positive that happened today?
    Her: well...we got applebees for lunch!
    Me: do you really like applebees? i hear they have good chicken.
    Her: yea i like there chicken, but i love there oriental salads.
    Me: you know who else has good salads is this place accross town. do you ever get to get over accross town?
    Her: well thats kinda from from where i live, i like to stay on this side of town.
    Me: well what places do you usually goto around here.

NOT
    me: how was work?
    Her; stressful, we had many patients
    me: do you like to eat out?
    her: yea sometimes
    Me:where do you hang out?

its not a job interview plus at the end there it kinda gets to the point of being a stalker.

the main point in creating attraction is acting like a confident man. girls are not attracted to wussies. A wussy is someone who is her "best friend" dying in agony, hoping one day he might suddenly get to fuk her. He became a wussy by calling her a lot, agreeing with everything she says and putting her above himself. Don't be that guy. Always remember, that YOU are the most important person in your world. Take care of yourself FIRST then focus on others. Being a man means having an opinion on things. If a girl says something and asks yo how you feel, don't just agree with it because you think that's what she wants to hear. Tell her your side without starting an arguement. Agreeing with her all the time will also put you in the wussy catergory. Often girls have tests. The will say some outrageous bullshiat to you, just to see if you agree or finally have an opnion and disagree.
    Yeah, even most guys who act confident and cocky in the beginning end up caving the first time a girl throws a wussbag test at them.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Yeah, even most guys who act confident and cocky in the beginning end up caving the first time a girl throws a wussbag test at them.
    yep these test can be totally simple things like her asking you to hold her purse. basically any form of supplicatoin(giving in to her requests). i dont know any man that wouldnt mind holding a purse so why would you do it for some girl? if you get put in one of these tests you want to reply in a funny way bet let her realize that you do what you want. i would say something like "am i your butler? would you like me to hold your coat for you too?" say it in a funny sarcastic way so she knows your joking but realizes your not her bitch.

take this info as knowledge but dont take it to the point where your being a total asshole. realize that there are circumstances where you should help out. if a girl falls down and asks for help up dont be a jerk and say "why cant you lift your fat ass up by yourself?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information