Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: AR Hall of Shame Quotes.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    tell me this was some kind of joke! I dont think anyone could consider Lean Cuisine or KFC to be part of a balanced diet!
    that was a classic! he sounded sooo serious

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Taiboxa.....WTF are you talking about? You know what.....you mods and vets are really starting to frustrate ME!!!!
    some ppl just need to be quiet and listen

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Who said that one Newkid?
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    diamonds...in the thread svtmusc started about lagging shoulders

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    I just wanted to say that this was my first time reading the hall of shame quotes ... and I have def laughed myself dizzy. Absolutely hilarious. I'm going to print out a few of them for the boys at the gym... This site never fails to amuse me ... lol

-B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ha i dont understand it? yes i have been drunk not exactly that greatest thing in the world.. YES alcohol is great to chill and relax but when your soul objective is to get drunk.. i think there needs to be some sort of "Take a step back and asses yourself" kinda thing going on. In the few places i have been and few things i have seen. it is those that are drunk that do foolish things that ruin lives, where in most cases they would never fallow through w/ such events/actions. hell i drink wine every night i will have a jack and coke here and there but i will never let something else take control of me

Originally Posted by tank2005
    so drinking once a week and haveing a line while on juice is ok then .............

Originally Posted by Spencer
    tank ur 1 of a kind mate

Originally posted by Booze:
    do not talk about rec drugs it is not allowed...tank edit you posts please.....and tai was talkin about jack daniels and coke you idiot............................
    Last edited by Nasser; 04-16-2006 at 11:07 PM.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasser
    ha i dont understand it? yes i have been drunk not exactly that greatest thing in the world.. YES alcohol is great to chill and relax but when your soul objective is to get drunk.. i think there needs to be some sort of "Take a step back and asses yourself" kinda thing going on. In the few places i have been and few things i have seen. it is those that are drunk that do foolish things that ruin lives, where in most cases they would never fallow through w/ such events/actions. hell i drink wine every night i will have a jack and coke here and there but i will never let something else take control of me

so drinking once a week and haveing a line while on juice is ok then .............

tank ur 1 of a kind mate

do not talk about rec drugs it is not allowed...tank edit you posts please.....and tai was talkin about jack daniels and coke you idiot............................
    oh shit that was funny, booze's comment was priceless

lol, tank is a unique fellow.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

boozs cmmetn is ****in hilarios

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    lol, tank is a unique fellow.
    special...maybe

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    special...maybe
    lol yeah special all right...............special ........needs

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    everyone of swolecats make me laugh. takes no shite

hugegastros is offline New Member
    "some broomstick twist should help take care of that fat on ur obliques"

lol... Please always give credit to the original poster.. We must site the sources to which this information comes from.

-B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

bball_playa is offline Associate Member
    lmao

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasser

tank ur 1 of a kind mate

Coke'A'Cola... DARrrrr

This guy is about to have his acct deleted so I just wanted to drop a line so we'd remember him...

Quote Originally Posted by JK119
    just puked.. i had downed a weight gainer shaker.. after i got done .. and it just came back up damnit.. someone advise me pls..
    umm... don't drink your shake so fast?
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse77
    Thanks for your answer!!
    What is an anabolic substance?And how much of T3 should I take??

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

POSTS BY Will Of Iron

POSTS BY Will Of Iron

Schlong flew out of new shorts and bounced up and down during cardio today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is CRAZY shit bros! Today was the first day I ever did cardio in a long time, and basically my dick flew out of my new cardio pants and just bounced up and down for the first 3 mins of cardio without me even knowing it! (Yes thats HOW SMALL IT IS!)Nevertheless I got some deserving attention to my schlong by the girl next to me...and hear this fellas..she GIGGLED AT IT!!!
    It all started off when I just got done doing legs, I changed to my spandex short cardio shorts...please keep in mind I just bought these in sports authority, and I thought it would be cool to have some cardio pants specifically for cardio. So anyways, in the changing room, I noticed that the extremly thin shorts made my structure and shape of the penis very visible as my dick swam with freedom inside the pants...hey cool man I thought to myself, no problem! So I run to epileptical machine (as the small bulge in my cardio pants bounced wildly) situated next to a young blonde babe working out..she had the whole package, big, round ass (similar to Mizfit's, but her ass was more rounder, and had a "sweep" to them so to speak) and very cute perky tits. Not to mention, the sight of her long beautiful blonde hair, and 2 piece cardio suit immediately had my penile chambers growing with an aura of "the serpent" so to speak. It was looking extremly obvious that I was getting a massive hardon, as the entire shorts were growing and stretching towards ridicilious proportions of insanity (even though my penis is small).
    Anyways, I hopped on the machine, and started up the machine quickstart...one...two...three...im cruising...watching the big screen tv and just doing my cardio, when like 5 minutes later, I see her totally frozen and staring at me in shock, followed by a massive giggling...so I stare right back at her then stare at myself again...and I notice something that is very odd...that the snake appears to be out of it's f ucking CAGE when its supposed to be locked up until 9pm! It was bouncing up and down, and somehow...SOME F UCKING HOW the serpent found it's way out of the garden of god and evil (bushy place yeah) and made it's way to heaven! It was flapping up and down, and I couldnt believe that it was out...but goddamn it felt good to be out!!! and I didnt immediately put it back in...I just stared at her with it ROCK HARD by then, and she didnt say anything, but made a kind of "kissing" mouth movement as she stared at it...and I realized I had to put it in by then, because an old man 3 machines away from me was smiling at me as well...faggots...but I thought I could share this wonderful experience with you guys! If you ever want to have a little fun, buy some really cool cardio pants, and leave it unzipped, as you wear an oversized long shirt (it will look like you have no pants on at all!) and all the meanwhile, your dick can be enjoying the hospitality of freedom!
    Also I learned a new thing about females today...you can learn too! When they see a bare penis in public they aint gonna scream or yell, they are going to just stare at it in shock, saying nothing! Try it, take it out in a secluded public area in front of a young babe, and watch her reaction to it...I bet she will just stare at it...im going to try this psychology action tonight at a teen hangout...just walk around the place with it hanging out and see what happens....
    here are the pics of my shorts (identitical) if u wanna buy em

Who could ever forget that one.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

And A Nother One...

WILL OF IRON:

Inside the mind of me; I will CRUSH everybody at BB competition on Nov.2 AT ALL COSTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I go up there on that stage for the first time in 8 months from now, I WILL WIN...no matter what happens. The boys I will be competiting against..THEY CAN TAKE MY GIRLS, THEY CAN TAKE MY SOCIAL LIFE, THEY CAN TAKE MY FRIENDS, THEY CAN TAKE MY FUN, THEY CAN TAKE MY HEARING, THEY CAN TAKE MY HOUSE, THEY CAN TAKE MY CAR, THEY CAN TAKE MY REPUTATION, THEY CAN TAKE MY TOYS, THEY CAN TAKE MY DICK, THEY CAN TAKE MY PERSONALITY, THEY CAN TAKE EVERY GODDAMN FYCKING THING THEY WANT FROM ME...EXCEPT....EXCEPT....
    THEY WILL NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE MY VICTORY!!!
    I WILL WIN...I WILL CRUSH EVERYBODY ON THAT STAGE ON THAT DAY... I WILL SHOCK THE CROWD...I HAVE PLANS.....
    Let me tell you...I will deprive myself of sex, fun, and all kinds of sh!t UNTIL AFTER THE DAY I WIN on NOV.2. It will be 8 months of EXTREME strict-ness, EXTREME eating (will eat everything in site) EXTREME juicing (will do hardcore 5 weeks on/5weeks off cycles of megadoses of Anadrol and prop.) I will do extreme sleeping (on saturday nights, when all of the boys whom I will be competing against on that faithful day will be fYcking all of the sweet, cute babes in the motel rooms, getting drunk, and having a great time basically, I will be either
    1.sleeping
    2.eating
    or
    3.lifting weights
    My mind is steel, my will is iron, and my heart is thorn...I have no mercy for myself, others, or anything else for that matter...
    VICTORY AT ALL COSTS
    Who has the mindset of me? Relate!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    man that dude was the biggest tool in the universe. after awhile it was actually pretty funny, once wed figured out he was slightly odd, but at first, i thought he was a prick

great

posted by vincor

Gyno near belly button

I was doing pull ups in the gym and had a pain near my belly button. I notice a lump right above it. Can this be gyno?

If it is tai got the same gyno!

This one takes the cake - WILL OF IRON

I believe he had several posts about a threesome with a girl and a farm animal, but I don't have the patience to look for it.

Will of Iron quote:
    Would you have anal sex with a clone of yourself if you could?

The future is right around the corner, and cloning is not far from today's technology. I think it would be pretty cool to clone myself into 3 copies of myself, and just basically have anal sex with multiple clones of myself all of the time. I would have 1 clone of myself in the kitchen so I can get him (the clone of myself) to grill the chicken for me while I have anal with the clone. I would also get another clone to be giving me blowjobs while I watch TV, and a third Clone of myself to wipe my own ass for me.
    The advantages of f ucking your own clone you ask? No risks of STD's, after all you are f ucking yourself. No strings attached bullshit that normally comes with f ucking a bitch, and last but not least, it would be FREE! There would be no dating costs, there would be no ass-kissing comments needed to be made to get into pants! What would you guys do if you had an exact clone of yourself walking around the house?
    I know I'd f uck it hard! After all im on a cycle right now, so I really would f uck anything that has 2 or 4 legs and that breathes....shit it could be dead for all I care hahaha!
    So..let me rephrase the question:
    Would you f uck a mutated clone of yourself if you could?

I'd do a clone of someone hot.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    I'd do a clone of someone hot.
    Foudn you one.. adn she seems athletic!!

Sweet! thats my girl!

I want that as my avatar possibly!

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member

...seriously

That looks very similar to the pictures Will of Iron posted of himself in his "I'm the best Bodybuilder ever" thread.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    "Damn myka you need to change your avy, i always think your newkid"
    - Myself

good grief..... nice gunt

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    "Damn myka you need to change your avy, i always think your newkid"
    - Myself
    lol, nice one

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    lol, nice one
    yeea, imma dummyass

lil herc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    This guy is about to have his acct deleted so I just wanted to drop a line so we'd remember him...

umm... don't drink your shake so fast?

thats some damn good advice!!

king diamond is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    HAHA I LIKE THIS ONE
    that was the funniest story i've ever heard in my entire 29 years on this planet!!!lmfao!

king diamond is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    I'm sure this has been asked before but I was just wondering if one injected synthol oil into ones penis could it gain more girth?
    I know the penile is not a musle but more of a balloon that fillls with blood but what if? That would be awesome to have more girth cause chicks love girth not length, they love to get filled up and not stabbed in the stomach...Right Ladies!??

Love,
    Slow~Mo

how can u not like that guy?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    the roid monkey keeps on coughing help me i love this **** i love being on sus and test e and m1t and dbol , then i go to the gym and see these skinny wimps benching pressing 40 pd dumbells while the monkey slams them 110 pd dumbells hard to the ground so everyone looking at me like im from a different planet or from the amazon.

screw the pundits screw anthony roberts im the ulitmate steroid guru im the ultimate guinea pig the masses said dont take dbol and m1t togehter i did. the masses said dont take 1g of test i did , now im starting tren soon i cant wait to be an animal inside the clubs. chicks look for two things in side the club when they are drunk who is the biggest roid monkey if you have a big gorilla chest and arms the size of any black guys banana down under consider yourself laid.

DRunk chicks want a monkey that can overpower them in bed and that is where saluu the roid monkey comes in.

anthony roberts can suck it, screw his new book , the monkey tells it like it is swolecat is juiced up monkey screw his hard work when you take that much juice as he does i be twice his size, his liver is probably the size of pamela andersons fake breasts. His heart is probably the size of arnolds chest . It aint about how you train or diet it is all about how much you willing to inject yourself if you inject yourself more than those crackheads and heroin addicts in the corner of your street than consider yourself the saluu roid monkey fan club member .
    Got this from *************. Can anyone guess who?

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread Information