Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Puffader is offline Senior Member
    You can get as big as you want. Your still a midget to me...

I don't need to be the biggest guy anymore.

Nothing but love brother.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Damn, 240lbs at 6'2", too bad I'm hitting that at 5'9"

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    not a very kinky story but funny/gross as hell.
    so this chick came over my apartment after the club, i knew her she wasnt some random girl. so we start foolin around and she say she has to go to the bathroom. so she gets back and we bang, afterwards i get up to go to the bathroom, and it smells like shit, i was like what the ****, i open the toilet and there was the longest turd i've ever seen. my guess is that she was so nervous that she was taken a shit while we were hookin up that she forgot to flush. i dont know, regardless it was the biggest turn off, i couldnt even speak to her. everytime i see her i think of the shit and the smell.
    eww dont u know girls dont fart or shit...
    lmao thats disgusting i probably would have barfed
    oh yeah did u fuk her ass ?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    My new bf (5 weeks) & I were in a hotel getting it on. I was enjoying my rocket pocket on my clit then as he was burried deep inside me i took the rocket pocket, on the on position and started teasing his ass with it. He wanted more so I slid it inside his ass and he was freaking enjoying it. He was just about to cum and yelling OMG when suddenly he asked where the viberator was. It had totally slid up his ass. Like he sucked it up while having so much pleasure and I couldn't hold on to it anymore. I was embarassed to tell him but i was like IT"S GONE! He jumped out of bed, now with the viberator deep in his ass still on viberate. I tried everything to get it out. He was worried that he would have to go to the hospital. I sat him on the toilet and told him to pretend he had to take a dump. Kinda like pushing a baby out. Breath babe,push... It finally came out and we still laugh our asses off everytime we think about that story. That was 3 years ago. I've never used it on him again.
    I bet not lol

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsuperpump
    eww dont u know girls dont fart or shit...
    lmao thats disgusting i probably would have barfed
    oh yeah did u fuk her ass ?
    haha, yeah usually they shit roses pedals, i was about to puke i was gagging, i got over it though now, cause she is comin over tonight. she was beggin me last night to pick her up but i was like **** that i got test's in the morning, and i didnt want to deal with her shit. all pun intended...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm a dirty bastard when I think of it. In one club I used to work I used to get a chic who gave me a BJ to go and kiss one of the other bouncer's. Fvck I'd have a laugh at that one!. Or if I got a chic into a cubical for a BJ I'd call the guys over the radio and let them all have a look.

Am I that only one who'll admit to a golden shower too?.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Am I that only one who'll admit to a golden shower too?.
    Please excuse my ignorance and enlighten me, what is a golden shower? I'm thinking its something to do with pissing in the shower...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    <----------------- ME

<----------------- Any female, or preferably the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    You can get as big as you want. Your still a midget to me...

I don't need to be the biggest guy anymore.

Nothing but love brother.

You know you cant take me serious bro, you've been around here long enough

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    <----------------- ME

<----------------- Any female, or preferably the other way around.
    Haha, is it fun? It doesn't seem that sexual...

Scorching hot urine in the face or anywhere else can't be that good, but I haven't tried it yet

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I never had a chick go near my ass nor will I ever, it does not entice me.
    I agree 1000%

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    My new bf (5 weeks) & I were in a hotel getting it on. I was enjoying my rocket pocket on my clit then as he was burried deep inside me i took the rocket pocket, on the on position and started teasing his ass with it. He wanted more so I slid it inside his ass and he was freaking enjoying it. He was just about to cum and yelling OMG when suddenly he asked where the viberator was. It had totally slid up his ass. Like he sucked it up while having so much pleasure and I couldn't hold on to it anymore. I was embarassed to tell him but i was like IT"S GONE! He jumped out of bed, now with the viberator deep in his ass still on viberate. I tried everything to get it out. He was worried that he would have to go to the hospital. I sat him on the toilet and told him to pretend he had to take a dump. Kinda like pushing a baby out. Breath babe,push... It finally came out and we still laugh our asses off everytime we think about that story. That was 3 years ago. I've never used it on him again.
    That is fvcking hilarious!

Back at you bro. She's still mine though....

You know you cant take me serious bro, you've been around here long enough

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    haha, yeah usually they shit roses pedals, i was about to puke i was gagging, i got over it though now, cause she is comin over tonight. she was beggin me last night to pick her up but i was like **** that i got test's in the morning, and i didnt want to deal with her shit. all pun intended...
    thats gross

tempbrit is offline Member
    I am not exactly into mainstream sex, I like to take things to the edge a bit now and again.

Well, last cycle, I hooked up with a women who can only be described as a nympho. I my 38 years, I have never met a women who was more into sex in my life. Well, we have a lot of fun putting the Test to good use. Again, no committments, just a friend with benefits kind of deal.

Well, she had a fantasy of having sex with multiple guys at once. She arranged it and I participated. I was very nervous at first when she requested myself to enter her "backdoor" while another gentleman was currently occupying her "frontdoor". However, we were able to manage it in such a way that my unit never touched his unit.

I do not recall how many condoms we used that night.....but I am sure glad I was not paying for them.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    I was very nervous at first when she requested myself to enter her "backdoor" while another gentleman was currently occupying her "frontdoor". However, we were able to manage it in such a way that my unit never touched his unit
    This is not surprising if you live/were born in Rio. That place is the world capital of anal with 50% of couples participating in it, not sure on the double penn figure though

Quote Originally Posted by Flexor
    This is not surprising if you live/were born in Rio. That place is the world capital of anal with 50% of couples participating in it, not sure on the double penn figure though
    Damn, I need to move to Rio!!!!!!!!!!

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    I once fisted a wealthy client with one hand and fisted his wife with the other at the same time. I suppose you could say I had my hands full. Oh, I didn't mention that he was fellating me while his wife was nibbling the teabags. It was so much fun, I really couldn't believe I was getting paid for it. He was quite handsome, too. Wifey was just okay, but extremely enthusiastic. IOW, a dirty little girl. Oh, and I called her that, too. Actually I called them both dirty little girls. I think by most people's standards, that was my kinkiest experience.

As long as I am around, buy stock in KY. Business is good.

Love
    Anna

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    I once fisted a wealthy client with one hand and fisted his wife with the other at the same time. I suppose you could say I had my hands full. Oh, I didn't mention that he was fellating me while his wife was nibbling the teabags. It was so much fun, I really couldn't believe I was getting paid for it. He was quite handsome, too. Wifey was just okay, but extremely enthusiastic. IOW, a dirty little girl. Oh, and I called her that, too. Actually I called them both dirty little girls. I think by most people's standards, that was my kinkiest experience.

Love
    Anna

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member

Love
    Anna

You win. Close the thread...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I had my girlfriends roomate in the room with us, she said she just wanted to watch... On a water bed I had her lay sideways with the bottom leg under me the other leg over my leg/hip, I was using the waves to cause the motion while I was holding her wrists to slam up in her. Her friend lays down next to us naked, messed up my wave, so I slap her pussy and tell her to hold her legs high in the air. Now while still stroking in one I started slapping the others pussy and she asked I do it harder, so I did. After a bit I got off the bed and told the roomy to suck me. She started to just lay there, I said no get in the doggy position so my gf can smack that ass. She did, and my gf everytime she smacked her she went forward and made that gag sound. She made that sound alot, so I pulled out and spewed all over her face. My gf licked the rest off me while slapping my ass(she also hit my lower back a few times, ouch). I made the roomy say she was a dirty whore and told her to beg me to fvck her. She got in the missionary on the side of the bed, and I stuck it in her ass instead. I told her to keep saying she was trash and told her to say she wanted to eat my gf ass out. She did. Then after I thought it was clean enough I got in the roomys position and finished the ass licking while the roomy sucked me clean. After an hour we did go back at it again but lazily and lovingly(without violence).

you fit in her butt??? damn... i don't think she was a virgin butt then..

and i don't eat ass... that's just wrong...

but i'm glad you had fun..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I think my hands are to big to fist an elephant no less so little chic.

But hey, You are the man or should I say "women"

I'm confused..!

Love
    Anna

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Love
    Anna
    dang anna.. i've read your journal..

and fisting a guy's butt... i just can't imagine..

good luck with all that though..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

tempbrit is offline Member

Love
    Anna
    Wow! With creativity like that, why not create your own line of Fetish Videos?

Uuughhhh!

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    dang anna.. i've read your journal..

and fisting a guy's butt... i just can't imagine..

good luck with all that though..
    @ good luck hahah

That woman/man is one sick Sonaphabic

I agree with script, close the thread. It was funny hearing all the guys experiences and then came her disgusting hooker one which we didn't need to hear. Anyway, the show goes on
    Last edited by Flexor; 12-15-2005 at 02:37 PM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    hehe....*Grins*........

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    hehe....*Grins*........
    When did they let you out of the asylum and back on the boards? Welcome back.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    One drunken night i ummmm (took one for the team) i guess you could say, i was bombed, and fvckin horny as hell so i didn't give a shit..anyway i was poundin this sloppy girls filth hole, and it wasn't even enjoyable, so i told her to get up and get in doggy, i tried to stick it in her ass, but spit wasn't workin to well, and i had no lube what so ever, so i went in my shower and grabbed a bottle of old spice liquid soap and poured it in her asshole and and slammed the shit out of her.... it burned a lil bit, but i was laughin my ass off doin it...when i woke up she was gone, and there was blue liquid soap all over my freakin sheets.... i was like whaaaat the fuuu ooooo HAHAHAH, i still catch shit about that from my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    When did they let you out of the asylum and back on the boards? Welcome back.

........... jk

I dunno if I should contribute to this thread

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I think more of u like women to go near your butts then u admit..u just won't say or type it

LIESSS

come on a little pinkie up the old bum feels good:P

just remember the nails are trimmed first! made that mistake once...he was a little bitch about it too. HAHA!

Talking

I tried alot of shit...blood, choking , blind folds , cuffs , Pain(knives, candle wax , etc...) gangbangs , group sex, etc...etc...

If you're into that stuff and want more ideas.. www.alt.com is the way to go....

I think the stories would be a bit too wierd on this site...so Ill pass....

iRONFreak who is that chick in your avatar??? and lol yeaaaa im into all that weird crazy shit too.... kinda hard to find girls that are tho... maybe i'll try that alt.com place, i've never heard of it.... it a dating site or somethin?

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    just remember the nails are trimmed first! made that mistake once...he was a little bitch about it too. HAHA!
    yeah trim the fvcking nails ladies...hehe...but it does feel gr8888

I thot you outta all ppl would have some intresting shit to tell....

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried alot of shit...blood, choking , blind folds , cuffs , Pain(knives, candle wax , etc...) gangbangs , group sex, etc...etc...
    All those sound cool to me except blood and knives. And the other things I have to be doing to the female, not them to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    iRONFreak who is that chick in your avatar??? and lol yeaaaa im into all that weird crazy shit too.... kinda hard to find girls that are tho... maybe i'll try that alt.com place, i've never heard of it.... it a dating site or somethin?
    Angela gossow , Arch enemy's Vocals

Youll like ALT then

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    All those sound cool to me except blood and knives. And the other things I have to be doing to the female, not them to me.
    dont bash it until u try it...

yeah trim the fvcking nails ladies...hehe...but it does feel gr8888

I thot you outta all ppl would have some intresting shit to tell....
    well...to be honest there is too much. i will give the most recent:

last weekend i was tied up and blind folded. now, i have been handcuffed before and it was kind of lame. and ive done some way crazier shit, but it was really nice. i couldnt see anything so my senses were heightened. i could feel everything...everywhere. i dont tend to be extremely submissive that often so that was nice also (although i do have my moments). i recommend it to anyone. one of the most intense sexcapades i have ever taken part in.
    Last edited by xtinaunasty; 12-15-2005 at 04:52 PM.

well...to be honest there is too much. i will give the most recent:

last weekend i was tied up and blind folded. now, i have been handcuffed before and it was kind of lame. and ive done some way crazier shit, but it was really nice. i couldnt see anything so my senses were heightened. i could feel everything...everywhere. i dont tend to be extremely submissive that often so that was nice also (although i do have my moments). i recommend it to anyone. one of the most intense sexcapades i have ever taken part in.
    thats more like it

If you're into that stuff and want more ideas.. www.alt.com is the way to go....

I think the stories would be a bit too wierd on this site...so Ill pass....
    I must say that i was not too keen on the choking. what exactly have you done with knives? sounds dangerous

chest6 is offline Banned
    hmmm cant really think of anything all that crazy...I'll let yall know. Nothing outta the ordinary..sex bein watched..anal..nuthin crazy..id like to do the 3some thing sometime (of course 2 other girls)

I must say that i was not too keen on the choking. what exactly have you done with knives? sounds dangerous
    As long as the cuts aint too deep, careful with lickin the knife and dont drink too much blood....u should be fine...

Blood, Pain and really rough biting.... Cant beat that...

iron that chick is hot.... i love ROCK CHICKS, specially the weird gothic ones.... hahah, and im not like that all, i just think they are bad ass. Guess i just like em different.... like the chicks from kittie/ the chick from otep, kidneytheives ect... bad ass girls.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information