Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rough sex

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TREN-dy_Party_Dancer
    i was slapping this hoe around one night, shit got so wild i stuck my blade in her leg, that bitch stopped begging for pain after that
    i actually just laughed out loud in class reading this. why is this guy suspended?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    i actually just laughed out loud in class reading this. why is this guy suspended?

probably cause he says things he shouldn't be saying... besides, he managed to make most of the people here dislike him, maybe he got voted off or something

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    he got sus'd kuz he bullshits about humping celebrities

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    and i'm all about slapping asses and a mild choke here and there, but slapping bitches in the face would weird me out.

and wheres ironfreak at? he probably has some crazy stories to share.

and i'm all about slapping asses and a mild choke here and there, but slapping bitches in the face would weird me out.

i could never hit a girl... id much rather kiss her and give her a massage

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ROFL i never hit mine but my chica gave me 2 black eyes and a swollen brow ><

GOD lil indian chicks get mean when they drunk ... and it was my fault i made her goto concert, and she has social anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ROFL i never hit mine but my chica gave me 2 black eyes and a swollen brow ><

GOD lil indian chicks get mean when they drunk ... and it was my fault i made her goto concert, and she has social anxiety

yea i remember your thread about that. i think it would be funny if a girl hit me, cause then shed probably respect me more when she sees i really dont get phased by that.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    yea i remember your thread about that. i think it would be funny if a girl hit me, cause then shed probably respect me more when she sees i really dont get phased by that.
    Yeah there's nothing a woman respects more than a man who lets her beat his ass.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

Face slapping can be very erotic when done properly. My Princess likes to straddle me and gently (but of course pretending to do it roughly) slap my face and breasts while talking dirty to me, telling me what a dirty little girl I am and stuff. The rough, dirty talk and the soft slaps to face and tits really gets my motor running, Girlfriend! But we never leave marks in our sex play, other than an occasional set of whip stripes on her ass that take a few hours to fade away sometimes.

If you slap your sweetie's face during sex, just do it softly, striking mostly with the fingers, not the whole hand, and be sure to display a mean, menacing, angry facial expression, and lay on the trash talk. Substitute delicious menace for actual physical force in the blows, and you're in like Flynn, Darling! confine your slaps to the cheek area. Otherwise you might be surprised at how easily feminine lips can split or swell with what seems like an insignificant blow.

Love
    Anna

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Dear God

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    no real man would ever allow harm to come to his woman... im sorry, but even if this kid was joking it still pisses me off. hey party dancer? how would you like it if i stabbed you in the leg? or how about the face?

This does not mean you going to harm your G/F or wife. If done right it can be a big turn on for you and you mate. No one wonts to beat the living shit out of theer girl just rough them up a little.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I have problems with roughing up woman. I like to be nice to them and gentle. This girl I hung out with two years ago asked me to rough her up and I said, "can't I just be nice to you..." We tried the nice thing for a while but she kept making references to the rough stuff. Finally, I gave it a try and she was like, hit me harder...grab my neck, squeeze...squeeze harder. I saw her face turn red..she loved it. I didn't.

choke her bro, it might be fun.

-Alex

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Yeah there's nothing a woman respects more than a man who lets her beat his ass.

thats not exactly what i meant. i wouldn't sit there and let her continuously hit me. id pin her arms down or something as fast as i could, but getting hit once or twice or whatever is nothing, especially from a little girl who doesn't know how to throw a punch.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    This does not mean you going to harm your G/F or wife. If done right it can be a big turn on for you and you mate. No one wonts to beat the living shit out of theer girl just rough them up a little.

i dont know man, women are delicate. id feel terrible hurting my girl at all. even if it was by accident

decadbal is offline Banned
    her name isnt jenn is it, and she is in massage therapy school..lol if so i know that bitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information