Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rough sex

Sage is offline Anabolic Member

rough sex

We keep talking on the phone and she wants me to start throwing her around inducing pain and choking her while engaged in intercourse. i am not a small bro and with all that aggression in me i may seriously hurt her, but she keeps begging. if i start throwing punches i may knock her out and what good would she be than. shiiiit, there are some psycho nymphs whose exterior shows otherwise. girl is a pharmacist by trade and rolling in some mad income as well.

i think its sick, yet i am turned on especially when we have our phone conversations late at night. she looks to damn good to get off on such shit, but i may have to step up to the plate because for the past week the sex is great at my place. She better not have a dungeon at her crib since I was invited to spend the weekend there.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    I love when chicks tell me to choke em

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    thats some tight shit there, i havent had any experiences with that besides hairpulling and slapping asses

I was suprised the first time it happened and then it happened again and again with diff chicks I was like wtf is this world coming to

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    My ex told me to slap her in the face when she was on top. I smacked her a few times then she told me to smack her harder and I ended up really knockin the shit out of her that it took a few seconds for her to get her bearings straight......that was the end of the rough sex days.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    My ex told me to slap her in the face when she was on top. I smacked her a few times then she told me to smack her harder and I ended up really knockin the shit out of her that it took a few seconds for her to get her bearings straight......that was the end of the rough sex days.

lmfaooo!!!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, That is EXACTLY what I like doing to girls but only slightly. I thought I was demented. Not into the sadomachist stuff. Smacking and choking a little thats it but I like doing it really hard from behind until she gets a concussion or something. Ill spare you guys the explicit details

extreme22 is offline Associate Member
    lol my girl told me to do the same choke her slap her but the funny part was she wanted me to take her dildo and ram it hard up in her as she was tied to the bed my girl is a real nypho who has to be f_ucked the right way or she gets pissed one time she took teflon wok frying pan and hit me upside my freaken head

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by extreme22
    lol my girl told me to do the same choke her slap her but the funny part was she wanted me to take her dildo and ram it hard up in her as she was tied to the bed my girl is a real nypho who has to be f_ucked the right way or she gets pissed one time she took teflon wok frying pan and hit me upside my freaken head
    If that's her in your avatar then I must compliment you.....except for the frying pan part.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yea..my ex towards the end there liked it really rough and would ask for some different stuff there

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    It's cool if you can keep it under control....use your forearm to hit them...it doesn't cause the brusies a fist does. Yea baby....tenderize that rib cage....humpf!!!! choking while slapping hard and yelling puts a whole new spin on it.........try using a hot pizza spatula on their ass and get some serious spanking done....

Sporting wood now........go kick her ass and stick it in her pooper!!!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I'm not really into hitting and all that crap in bed but I've got buddies who have given their girls shinners by accident, lol.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    No....
    Don't want one of thos accidental deaths do you?
    A lady who wants you to abuse her obviously has issues. Break her pelvis with the cawk, and damage her internals if she wants to be hurt.
    But what she wants, can most likely end up being trouble for you... unhealthy relationship... assuming thats what this is.
    Of course im not sure what this means if you give into some crap like this.. I mean it sounds kinky and shit, but there are some roads you shouldn't travel down.

i was slapping this hoe around one night, shit got so wild i stuck my blade in her leg, that bitch stopped begging for pain after that

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    We keep talking on the phone and she wants me to start throwing her around inducing pain and choking her while engaged in intercourse. i am not a small bro and with all that aggression in me i may seriously hurt her, but she keeps begging. if i start throwing punches i may knock her out and what good would she be than. shiiiit, there are some psycho nymphs whose exterior shows otherwise. girl is a pharmacist by trade and rolling in some mad income as well.

i think its sick, yet i am turned on especially when we have our phone conversations late at night. she looks to damn good to get off on such shit, but i may have to step up to the plate because for the past week the sex is great at my place. She better not have a dungeon at her crib since I was invited to spend the weekend there.

man, you know what kind of sex i prefer? i like being totally affectionate and gentle with my woman. i could never understand the type of people that get off on hurting eachother. inflicting pain on a pretty female is the last thing in the world i would want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    She better not have a dungeon at her crib since I was invited to spend the weekend there.

that would be all bad bro. she straight handcuffs you, and cuts you with a knife or something... crazy bitch no!!! thats NOT cool

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I think it's becoming more and more of a trend (at least in the US, from my exp). It's definately a psychological issue. But I still get off on it, too. my ex wanted to role play that I rape her...weird.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i stop at choking them, it can get too real, and you can cause visible marks that can be said to be assault..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hard Head is offline Member
    You certainly don't want to get in trouble for assult.

TB you on clomid again???LOL

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    A friend of mine out 8 yrs for rape for having some rough sex on a first date. I wouldn't touch the bitch.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    You need some toys. Try a single-tail whip, which looks like a miniature buggy whip or an elongated riding crop, and a light flogger, which looks like a cat-o-9 tails but more tails, and a ping-pong paddle. Oh, and some bondage cuffs and rope. Do this thing right, and it is pretty safe. With a whip, you can pretend to be striking really hard, making lots of swishing noises in the air with it, but "pull" the stroke and inflict less damage. Personally, I think a couple dozen rosy red stripes on a nice pale ass is a huge visual turn-on.

The choking is probably not something you want to do, unless you are VERY well self-controlled. You can do a lot of damage, thinking that you are turning her on. (you WILL be... she won't be aware of any damage until too late) Your reluctance is your common-sense talking. Careful with any choking stuff. Or pillow smothering.

You also need a safety word, that she can say to let you know that you have exceeded her comfort level. That way she can beg you to stop, stop, stop, and you know that is your cue to tell her, "STFU, bitch! I'm gonna REALLY give it to you, now!" See where I'm coming from? She can beg for mercy but you will know it is part of the game, and you don't have to worry or wonder whether you should really stop or not. That could really spoil your concentration and your good time. But when you hear the safety word, (me and my princess use "flashlight") you know you have to lighten up a bit.

Another hint... you can't TRULY be a good dom if you have never been a sub. Sooner or later, to develop in this direction, you will need to have the same treatment dished out to you. You have to have some understanding of what she is experiencing, know what I mean, Girlfriend? This is not a joke... I am serious about this. Just don't tell the guys at work or at the gym or in the bar hee hee!

Have fun, Darling, but do be careful.

Love
    ANna

tallyjuice is offline Member
    pass her guard, mount her, and ground n pound her until she goes limp.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    thats some tight shit there, i havent had any experiences with that besides hairpulling and slapping asses

same here just slapping and pulling, so if you got the chance to punch and choke and smack then go for it, you will have great stories to tell

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by TREN-dy_Party_Dancer
    i was slapping this hoe around one night, shit got so wild i stuck my blade in her leg, that bitch stopped begging for pain after that

Dude, that makes me wanna come and kick your ass!!!! you are the biggest fvcktard that i know!!!! BURN IN HELL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by extreme22
    one time she took teflon wok frying pan and hit me upside my freaken head

damn bro, she sounds like a real psycho bitch

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    teflon works great for sex lub

Quote Originally Posted by TREN-dy_Party_Dancer

are you fu_king kidding me??? you stabbed a chick in the leg? you're fu_ked up bro

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    are you fu_king kidding me??? you stabbed a chick in the leg? you're fu_ked up bro

My thoughts EXACTLY!!

He's lying obviously, mr. back up roid raging dancer.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    He's lying obviously, mr. back up roid raging dancer.
    It puzzles me how anyone could have thought he was serious, I actually think it was one of his funnier posts.

Logan13 is offline Banned

exactly

Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    pass her guard, mount her, and ground n pound her until she goes limp.
    exactly.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I thought this thread was going to be better then this.

Im sure you guys have some good stories to tell.

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    and i thought ruff sex was when they rake their teeth on your dong

boy have i been outta the loop!

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    My thoughts EXACTLY!!

no real man would ever allow harm to come to his woman... im sorry, but even if this kid was joking it still pisses me off. hey party dancer? how would you like it if i stabbed you in the leg? or how about the face?

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    no real man would ever allow harm to come to his woman... im sorry, but even if this kid was joking it still pisses me off. hey party dancer? how would you like it if i stabbed you in the leg? or how about the face?
    easy big fella no need to bust a cap in anyone..

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    and i thought ruff sex was when they rake their teeth on your dong

boy have i been outta the loop!

so i need brass nuckles, sharp blades/knives, a paddle w/ spikes, probably a metal gag thing that goes in horses mouth, and stirrups..

Oh boy oh BOY is my chica gonna be in for a hot night of loving when she gets home tonight!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    so i need brass nuckles, sharp blades/knives, a paddle w/ spikes, probably a metal gag thing that goes in horses mouth, and stirrups..

Oh boy oh BOY is my chica gonna be in for a hot night of loving when she gets home tonight!
    I thought she don't putout bro lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information