TinTin78 is offline Member

A female celebration thread!

I just wanted to start this thread and say how much I really love women. I could probably not live one day on earth if you did not excist. There is to many threads in here talking about how trashy girls are and that they are hoes here and there. I don't think so, and I hope someone else have nice stories to tell about girls. You are all a blessing to guys life, you make one smile even if you have a really bad day. That female energy makes you bubble inside and well, I salute you for being the ones you are!

So keep only nice talk about girls in here, and no "I once meet this b****", then she also once meet this asshole that was you at the same time.

Tell some nice stories how girls saved you or truly blessed you in a tough time in your life. Make them feel special in here, and say what you really like about them, and not only body stuff.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    ghey

but then again... ur in sweden. america is oversexed and shallow, guys and girls. europeans in general have a much healthier take on sexuality, where sluts, guys and girls, are less the norm and more the exception... at least thats my take on it.

This seems to be an empty thread, no one has anything nice to say about girls, lol! But as soon as there is a thread about sluts then 200 people join in and talk shit. I think that is sad, because you are all lame suckers, controlled by woman, otherwise you would not start thread after thread to try to learn how they work.

Nothing against you bigbouncinballs, I liked your honest reply, and I respect it. I just find it pathetic to whine about girls all the time and still chasing after them, it's sounds like girls in my ears. That's exactly how girls usually act, talk bad about guys and then they come licking ones ass.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    gotta agree with bigboucningballs on this one. I really don't have much good to say about women to contribute to this post. But I still chase them. I love them and I hate them.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your mothers' were all women.. they gave birth to you instead of killing you, and they at least didn't drown you when they had the chance..

that's something nice to say..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    I just wanted to start this thread and say how much I really love women. I could probably not live one day on earth if you did not excist. There is to many threads in here talking about how trashy girls are and that they are hoes here and there. I don't think so, and I hope someone else have nice stories to tell about girls. You are all a blessing to guys life, you make one smile even if you have a really bad day. That female energy makes you bubble inside and well, I salute you for being the ones you are!

So keep only nice talk about girls in here, and no "I once meet this b****", then she also once meet this asshole that was you at the same time.

Tell some nice stories how girls saved you or truly blessed you in a tough time in your life. Make them feel special in here, and say what you really like about them, and not only body stuff.

Thank you tintin. Not all of us girls are sluts and bitches. And for all you guys out there that wanna diss the girls all the time...I have a few single girlfriends out there that would kill for a decent guy to settle down with, but can't seem to find one. There are just as many bad guys to go around and there are bad girls. There just happen to be more guys on this website so the girls are outnumbered!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    This thread is just a very transparent attempt to curry favour with the AR ladies.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks Tin tin, this thread is a very nice gesture, but it will no doubt go unnoticed by most men in this forum, and those who do notice it will not say much because they do not want to seem like a "pussy" or be any different from their "friends" on this board.

Oh well, and they say women are sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    Thanks Tin tin, this thread is a very nice gesture, but it will no doubt go unnoticed by most men in this forum, and those who do notice it will not say much because they do not want to seem like a "pussy" or be any different from their "friends" on this board.

Oh well, and they say women are sheep.
    As I have said before, I quite like girlies actually - that's why I live with one! but what sort of a lame ass thread is this? What do you want guys to chime in with? Poems? Or just comments like "Yeah, I like girls too, they are lovely."

Funny that I have seen threads here started by female members complaining about guys in their gym but never any threads about how great the guys at their gym are.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    As I have said before, I quite like girlies actually - that's why I live with one! but what sort of a lame ass thread is this? What do you want guys to chime in with? Poems? Or just comments like "Yeah, I like girls too, they are lovely."

Funny that I have seen threads here started by female members complaining about guys in their gym but never any threads about how great the guys at their gym are.
    No need for me to start one.. I sealed the deal on this one at the gym.. lol

I love my Vette!

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    I'm not a pussy, or a metrasexual, or an emo? But I love women, pretty much all women.......I like the way they can bring some damn reason, sense and calm to a situation that is boiling over. I like how women, and my woman in particular is soft, I mean in the heart...they don't have hard hearts. I remember as a young man when I was still cattin' around and had no steady girl...the people I would turn to to talk to and get advice about an issue that was really troubling me were my female friends...they were cool.

Women have been there for me always, a woman gave me life, fed me from her own body...pretty cool I think, protected me, taught, and chided me into the right things. Later girls were instrumental in my cognitive development as I always pondered wtf made them tick. Women have broken my heart, and healed it. Now my woman, wife, is also my best friend, lover, and the mother of my children...one lifetime with her is not enough for me, and we've been together for 29 years!! So I do salute you women, for the feminine qualities we men could not survive without, and no I'm not talking about sex.

Thank You All

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    I'm not a pussy, or a metrasexual, or an emo? But I love women, pretty much all women.......I like the way they can bring some damn reason, sense and calm to a situation that is boiling over. I like how women, and my woman in particular is soft, I mean in the heart...they don't have hard hearts. I remember as a young man when I was still cattin' around and had no steady girl...the people I would turn to to talk to and get advice about an issue that was really troubling me were my female friends...they were cool.

Women have been there for me always, a woman gave me life, fed me from her own body...pretty cool I think, protected me, taught, and chided me into the right things. Later girls were instrumental in my cognitive development as I always pondered wtf made them tick. Women have broken my heart, and healed it. Now my woman, wife, is also my best friend, lover, and the mother of my children...one lifetime with her is not enough for me, and we've been together for 29 years!! So I do salute you women, for the feminine qualities we men could not survive without, and no I'm not talking about sex.

Thank You All
    congrats on 29 years! i just hit five

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel u tin tin, woman really are the greatest thing on this earth...my girl that i just started dating is fckin amazing. everytime im in a bad mood she makes me feel so good. she's gorgeus in my eyes, doesnt care that i juice, quit her job when i said that i didnt like it,(shot girl), swallows, and the sex is great. and sex with a girl that u really have feelings for is so much better then a one night stand. having sex with a girl u really like/love is probably the best thing in this world, if u do it right.. this girl makes me feel like a million bucks..
    oh yeah and my moms the shit, i told her i need money for food and she hit me off nicely...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Haha!!!~~ Tintin, are you on your PCT???? cus i feel the same way while on my pct. oh and i agree with you on this statement. No matter how much of a mean person a girl can be, they will always be at your side. (faithful ones at least.) And most girls out there arent sluts. I mean, a guy goes out and f*cks 40 women, he is a player, pimp, etc. a girl goes out and f*cks 40 guys and she is a slut, whore, should go to hell, not even be looked at, etc. Why is this? Ive never found this to be right, but thats america's society. I love women, all women. even the ones that look like men, becuase deep down inside, they care. and thats what matters.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    Thank you tintin. Not all of us girls are sluts and bitches. And for all you guys out there that wanna diss the girls all the time...I have a few single girlfriends out there that would kill for a decent guy to settle down with, but can't seem to find one. There are just as many bad guys to go around and there are bad girls. There just happen to be more guys on this website so the girls are outnumbered!

Where are they? I agree with TinTin but then again i have never gone around calling women "bitches" and "hoes". Never jumped on that bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    I mean, a guy goes out and f*cks 40 women, he is a player, pimp, etc. a girl goes out and f*cks 40 guys and she is a slut, whore, should go to hell, not even be looked at, etc. Why is this? Ive never found this to be right, but thats america's society.
    Funny, but this double standard is mainly perpetuated by women.

Hard Head is offline Member
    There are 2 types of women, giver and takers. Hook up with a giver and your life together can be total bliss, hook up with a taker, and you will be so sorry, unless of course you are a pansy assed mommas boy and like being tormented.

All that bring said, I like good girls and bad girls, sweet smelling or sweaty from the gym, blonde, red, or brunette as long as they are hairless from the neck down. If you give yourself to me, I will dedicate myself to making your life extroardinary, but if you are a taker and a hater and a drama queen, go the fvck away, don't waste my time and energy.

No, I am not on any pct, I will not start that in another 9 weeks, I just feel that the right women can really heal you up. It's easy to say bad things about them, but then you probably have not meet the right ones. I even think that those who are so called assholes now change and become good. Everybody wants to be good persons deep inside, there is just to much dragging you away from being the perfect man/women you want to be.

This thread was mainly for people who really have found that special one and who maybe even saved them. I just thought it was about time to have a different thread than "Hey guys, look what this bitch did" And when you read it, the guy sound just as stupid as the girl. You know, equals attract equals, one idiot meet another. Everyone is probably getting what they deserve right now. If someone is telling their story how they meet someone special it would help alot of confused young ones with twisted image on relationships and sex.

I really understand both sides, the thing we need is more respect and understanding. It will never happen while calling eachother bad names, it just increases the gap between us.

I hope I don't get more sensitive during pct, because it's high enough already.

Share the looove!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    No, I am not on any pct, I will not start that in another 9 weeks, I just feel that the right women can really heal you up. It's easy to say bad things about them, but then you probably have not meet the right ones. I even think that those who are so called assholes now change and become good. Everybody wants to be good persons deep inside, there is just to much dragging you away from being the perfect man/women you want to be.

This thread was mainly for people who really have found that special one and who maybe even saved them. I just thought it was about time to have a different thread than "Hey guys, look what this bitch did" And when you read it, the guy sound just as stupid as the girl. You know, equals attract equals, one idiot meet another. Everyone is probably getting what they deserve right now. If someone is telling their story how they meet someone special it would help alot of confused young ones with twisted image on relationships and sex.

I really understand both sides, the thing we need is more respect and understanding. It will never happen while calling eachother bad names, it just increases the gap between us.

I hope I don't get more sensitive during pct, because it's high enough already.

Share the looove!
    word, i feel u bro. the shitty thing about college is now that i have a girl that i can trust, and have feelings for, after the semester is done, i will A)talk to her once in a while cause im goin back to ny next year. or B)have her come to school with me in ny. its a scary commitment, considering this is my first real relationship that i care about...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    The two women that posted in this thread so far.. not.. talking bout me are cool chicks..

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    The two women that posted in this thread so far.. not.. talking bout me are cool chicks..
    and you, my dear, are a sweet heart!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    .... jesus....

ghey

lool, you are one tough motha bigbouncinballs, to much testo gave you an allergy for chicks? You judge them on your own dirty fantasies, they are bitches because of things you want to do with them. And if they do those things, they are sluts because that is just some undoable shit right there you have in mind. We guys make them do all this shit and project it as necessary to being loved. Then when they do stuff we probably like, we hate it because we feel it's to dirty and we don't want a dirty wife or something like that. So the expression slut, came along, but there must be a counterpart to wich the girl can slut with, and that is the pimp man, lol!

Well, I am done defending this stuff now, say gay all you want, I am very straight and feel good. I like peoples hearts, not what life makes them go through, that is a big difference. In each heart is the purest of love, untouched and always ready to be forgiven. If we look to that and not the sick twisted circumstances in life it's much easier to feel loved. And when you feel loved there is no need to call others bad names.

lool, you are one tough motha bigbouncinballs, to much testo gave you an allergy for chicks? You judge them on your own dirty fantasies, they are bitches because of things you want to do with them. And if they do those things, they are sluts because that is just some undoable shit right there you have in mind. We guys make them do all this shit and project it as necessary to being loved. Then when they do stuff we probably like, we hate it because we feel it's to dirty and we don't want a dirty wife or something like that. So the expression slut, came along, but there must be a counterpart to wich the girl can slut with, and that is the pimp man, lol!

Well, I am done defending this stuff now, say gay all you want, I am very straight and feel good. I like peoples hearts, not what life makes them go through, that is a big difference. In each heart is the purest of love, untouched and always ready to be forgiven. If we look to that and not the sick twisted circumstances in life it's much easier to feel loved. And when you feel loved there is no need to call others bad names.
    What the hell are you drivelling on about?

arrrghhh, never mind... It's NASA stuff, you would never understand.

arrrghhh, never mind... I'm a fag, you would never understand.

Geeeze, I will just flare those homoing missiles coming at me, but it was actually kinda funny NotSmall.

Thread Information