Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I dont think carlos lost his mom i think he put it "What IF i lost my mom" to make a point. I thought this myself.

Even better, carlos' mom isnt dead, and bojangles is still a piece of shit...

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    c'mon hitman post dammit!!!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Not only is Hoss on Steroids ...so are his stories!!!!!!!!!!

If, say it is a true story. I give you 100 to 1 odds she has either:

HPV or HSV!

If you don't know what those are, they are life long friends that you will always have after having a "conversation" with a girl like that.

you're right bro. if a girl is that slutty then shes for sure got stds. around here aids is kinda common along with all the other bad sh_t

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Yo fvck the whole bros before hos bullshit, it doesnt mean shit. if he really was your BRO and she MEANT something to him you would have known of her existence long ago, i know all the girls my bestfriends are with whether fvck buddies or gf's. Plus your doing him a favor by banging this chick cause shes seducing YOU, you simply didnt want to pass her off to some average chump so took the gratitude in exploiting her whorish nature by fvcking her and educating your "friend" of what type of woman she is. A real favor would be isolate her, fvck her, when your done spit in her face and say oh, btw.... im HIV postive, thats what real friends do for each other.

wow... thats pretty fu_ked up bro.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

Also everyone remember that even though hoss has been here almost 3 years he joined when he was 15, so he is still a newbie.

From May 2003:

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Im just how decidint whether or not to take steroids. Ive been taking creatine for about a year now, and its helped a little bit, but im wanting huge results. Creatine mainly helped me with my biceps and raised my endurance alot, but ive heard d-bols are some of the best things to use. However im about to turn 16 and im also wondering if thats too young to start them.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    been in a siutation like this when i was a kid, my advice is STAY AWAY FROM HER!!! girls like this will briing you down and cause you more headaches and heartache than happiness

yes exactly. this girl is all bad. everything from her caniving slutty ways to her disease infested poon.

"act" lick my ballz you humorless bore, you "act" like you have no brain by making such an ignorant comment. If you dont like my posts, **** YOU!!! dont read them, i give advice with respect and all your insults do is demonstrate a lack of character.

i think your comments on trying to screw your friends girlfriends showed that you have a true lack of character

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

My mother is fine. My father passed away. I still think it's fucking retarded to talk about someone's parents. Pretty dumb shit. Insult me all you want but you never know the situation with someone's parent.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    COME ON!! i made like 2 JOKES about a hoss watch .. NO ONE NOTCIES!!

HEY .. hey HEY!! attention to TAI .. pay attention to me!!!

dont trip tai, i noticed... you're funny

Quote Originally Posted by WEBBNB
    You better run off to work, those fries aren't cook themselves.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! thats great bro

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i think your comments on trying to screw your friends girlfriends showed that you have a true lack of character

...still waiting. He is just reading along, page by page. Wading into deeper bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    ...still waiting. He is just reading along, page by page. Wading into deeper bullshit.

haha yea, just finished page 2. i admit, the more i read about this, the more it seems like its bullsh_t

just reminds me of sluts ive dealt with in the past. girls like this are ALL BAD

decadbal is offline Banned
    if u do bang her, take pics and post em... hoss you need to start proving some of these ghost stories... your word and reputation in life are like credit.... they can make or break you 5 years from now..

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Lemme just explain real quick that I know what its like to lose a mother and it def hurts. It's no joking matter and should never be looked at as a joke in any form. The joke of " Go play in traffic" is as old as time and trying to use your "son" as a weapon and a means of justification is a complete lack of character and pretty disconcerting. We're too old for this "Your mama" bullshit and its pretty sad that people even say ignorant comments like that nowadays.

this place isn't about talking sh_t. hey bojangles, if you want to start a fight, go to the bar and talk sh_t to someone there. AR is supposed to be at least semi professional

I told him about the whole thing today feeling really really guilty and expecting him to be upset.....

He doesnt give a shit if I slam her or not, what a pal lol

uhh what? ever hear the saying if its too good to be true than it probably is? either you are lying, or hes testing you to see if you actually are fu_ked up enough to hook up with his girl

He should go back to looking at guys on My Space.

decadbal is offline Banned
    this place isn't about talking sh_t. hey bojangles, if you want to start a fight, go to the bar and talk sh_t to someone there. AR is supposed to be at least semi professional
    just ignore him man, AR is and has always been a close group, and he doesnt fit... so i doubt he will last, or stay.. either way it doenst matter for him

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like she and her boyfrend want to have threesome

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    just ignore him man, AR is and has always been a close group, and he doesnt fit... so i doubt he will last, or stay.. either way it doenst matter for him

yea thats true. with this guys attitude hel probably get banned soon anyway.

sp9
    If you like Hoss' stories there are plenty of good ones, like him banging a girl and breaking a bed at 16. Lots of um. They are a joy to read.

The title for this one was, "While Banging This Guy's Girlfirend":

The ****ing bed broke from underneathe us!!! I mean c'mon!!! Technically, it wasn't cheating because the guy Ben (who is a prick) broke it off with her like five minutes after I banged her..She told me she had had feelings with me for around 6 months that they had been together, and she was tired of the way he treated her. (Spent time with her onnly when he wanted...not right)It was so funny though, I mean she was REALLY into this. (so was I ) .

What was funny was we were at it about forty minutes or so, and then I was on top for like 15, pounding the hellout of her, and the bed ****ing broke!!! I mean shiat! What are the chances of THAT? She let out this big moan the same time she screamed, which sounded very odd to me, But we laughed, and just kept at it. But ah...anyways, it was fun.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=76007

If you like Hoss' stories there are plenty of good ones, like him banging a girl and breaking a bed at 16. Lots of um. They are a joy to read.

16 year olds don't last 40 minutes. 40 seconds... maybe. But not 40 minutes.

cb25 is offline Banned

LMFAO.

Some of my favorites were:

"How Effective is a punch to the throat" - by hoss
    "how effective is a finger in the butt" - by bdtr (toying with poor hoss)

and don't forget about the bobby pin in the butthole girl story that hoss told...

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    LMFAO.

Some of my favorites were:

"How Effective is a punch to the throat" - by hoss
    "how effective is a finger in the butt" - by bdtr (toying with poor hoss)

and don't forget about the bobby pin in the butthole girl story that hoss told...
    I remember the bobby pin in the butt girl....

I like Hoss....These stories are f'in great.

God love him!

sp9
    Hoss on the subject of steroids is great to, check this out:

Title is: To take...or not to take...that is the question..

Friend of mine offered me a shot of deca, and shot of Test 400mg for free. It's test prop, test cyp, and some other kind all in one...I was wondering if I should take this? Some teen s run light cycles , but i was wondering if one shot of this would benefit me, or just cause me harm, or do nothing....Should I take it or not?
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=75949
    Last edited by sp9; 02-24-2006 at 08:09 PM.

sp9
    And best of all is when Hoss asked how much someone would pay when he was 16 to watch him bang a 17 year old if he video taped it.

Titled: What is Hoss banging a little whore worth?

Luckily that one got closed before it got too far.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=81190
    Last edited by sp9; 02-24-2006 at 08:09 PM.

oh god, you have got to be kidding me

sp9
    oh god, you have got to be kidding me
    See a trend yet?

Seriously though, they are hillarious. Now if they are true...then I don't think that's too funny.

See a trend yet?

Seriously though, they are hillarious. Now if they are true...then I don't think that's too funny.

yea i agree

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    im going to work now, this is aint my forum.

Don't forget to ask all the drive through customers if they want to
    supersize their meal.

Correct, this is not your forum, and pretty soon you won't own your username
    either, I will.

I love my collection of shut-down usernames.

~SC~

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Don't forget to ask all the drive through customers if they want to
    supersize their meal.

Correct, this is not your forum, and pretty soon you won't own your username
    either, I will.

I love my collection of shut-down usernames.

~SC~
    Hey SC how long is that list now??

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Evil chweck your pm

mass junkie is offline banned
    I'm gonna make this short as possible.

I'm at the mall in Champs, and I met probably the hottest girl I have ever seen. Shes 5'1, 100...big in all the right places, brunnete, blue eyes.....anyway

We really hit it off, have alot in common......and she wants to hang out, like right then. She informs me she has a boyfriend but shes not really into him.. I dont really care either way, shes nice to look at anyway.....

So we were gonna go hang out at her place, but she has to go see her boyfriend first....i'm like yeah sure thats cool. So i'm following her and I notice i'm in familiar territory.......then we turn into a familiar subdivision...turn down some familiar streets, and park in front of my best friends house.

I'm thinking "Its not kevs house....cant be." and she walks right to the door and rings the door bell. I'm like, oh ****....oh ****..well Kev opens the door and hes like oh I see you met her blah blah blah come in......

I go in, he says hes gonna jump in the shower..so its just me and this chick in his room. I KNEW what I wanted to do and what I couldve done.....so I said hey, I gotta head out I forgot i had to do something but give me a call sometime..

So she wants a hug, no big deal....right?

I give her a hug and shes looking up at me and says "you just touched my ass.." and i was like no, i didnt? She grabs both of my hands, and puts them on there..then stands on her tip toes and bites my neck and says "he takes forever....about 20 minutes.." hinting that we have 20 minutes to do whatever......So before I did anything stupid, I cut out...

This girl, is so unbelievably ****ing hot and I want to slam the dog shit out of her but I cant do that to my bestfriend. **** why does this have to happen to meeeee and not some dick helmet like Sabuu?

Its saluu dipshit..

respect my gangsta

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Ok back from work.
    Is it possible to be understood here?
    I like this place and i really dont understand what i did. Im not asking for more insults im dead serious. I posted a response and instead of people saying "i disagree with you", and listing reasons why carlos tells me to go play in traffic. That was not cool. You basically said i should die, and all i did in response was crack a joke about your mom being a whore. How is death not worse than being a whore? And serious, if my post sounded a little angry (or imature) its cause i recently had an experience with a girl with cheating so IM SORRY but i fvcking despise girls like that. I was simply venting the way i feel as much as it made me look like a piece of shit. I have nothing against anyones mom, but if i said to someone go play in traffic and they cracked a joke about my mom id think "ok well i deserved that" seriously. I came off on a bad note i suppose with one of my recent forums and made some enemies and i ask you all to drop it, I APOLOGIZE if i offended anyone, im not perfect. And truth is this is not about me wanting to be here, if you people really dont want me here Ill get the point and will voluntarily leave if thats what you all want. Im not an asshole, i can be imature at times, and all i ask is that you try to understand where im coming from. So if you dont want me here thats fine, let me know and i will leave... out of respect.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I must say that was a nice offering above.

Plus, your avatar is the shit, so everyone should just move on.

~SC~

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    there went 30 seconds of my life I can never get back. Why do I bother thinking that Hoss will post something of value one of these days?

peace,

ttgb

i wonder how many seconds of your life you have wasted putting "ttgb" at the bottom of your posts. hahah sorrry dude you set yourself up for that.

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    hoss you're absolutely amazing and what a tool, and wow this is some funny s**t!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ok back from work.
    Is it possible to be understood here?
    I like this place and i really dont understand what i did. Im not asking for more insults im dead serious. I posted a response and instead of people saying "i disagree with you", and listing reasons why carlos tells me to go play in traffic. That was not cool. You basically said i should die, and all i did in response was crack a joke about your mom being a whore. How is death not worse than being a whore? And serious, if my post sounded a little angry (or imature) its cause i recently had an experience with a girl with cheating so IM SORRY but i fvcking despise girls like that. I was simply venting the way i feel as much as it made me look like a piece of shit. I have nothing against anyones mom, but if i said to someone go play in traffic and they cracked a joke about my mom id think "ok well i deserved that" seriously. I came off on a bad note i suppose with one of my recent forums and made some enemies and i ask you all to drop it, I APOLOGIZE if i offended anyone, im not perfect. And truth is this is not about me wanting to be here, if you people really dont want me here Ill get the point and will voluntarily leave if thats what you all want. Im not an asshole, i can be imature at times, and all i ask is that you try to understand where im coming from. So if you dont want me here thats fine, let me know and i will leave... out of respect.
    damn. Apology accepted ur ok in my book. I was just shocked by your "I wouldnt fvckin care" post..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information