"Compulsive Liar/Fantasy Ridden"

~SC~

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Hoss needs a new user title.....

"Compulsive Liar/Fantasy Ridden"

~SC~
    The strange thing is, he has spent alot of time trying to build up credibility here by acting serious and hoping people would think better of him than all of the stuff he posted a few years ago.

Then just when you think he has turned the corner, he posts something like this. I don't care if it's true, keep it to yourself or share with your real life buddies.

Newer people had not even heard of the Hoss' story telling, and when he decides to post something like this then you just have to dig up the past BS.
    Databases are an amazing thing.

Hoss is ok. He is still a teenager. Maybe by 20, he will realize posting stories like this doesn't show him in a good light, like many of the female and male members have commented to him on former threads.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Ok back from work.
    Is it possible to be understood here?
    I like this place and i really dont understand what i did. Im not asking for more insults im dead serious. I posted a response and instead of people saying "i disagree with you", and listing reasons why carlos tells me to go play in traffic. That was not cool. You basically said i should die, and all i did in response was crack a joke about your mom being a whore. How is death not worse than being a whore? And serious, if my post sounded a little angry (or imature) its cause i recently had an experience with a girl with cheating so IM SORRY but i fvcking despise girls like that. I was simply venting the way i feel as much as it made me look like a piece of shit. I have nothing against anyones mom, but if i said to someone go play in traffic and they cracked a joke about my mom id think "ok well i deserved that" seriously. I came off on a bad note i suppose with one of my recent forums and made some enemies and i ask you all to drop it, I APOLOGIZE if i offended anyone, im not perfect. And truth is this is not about me wanting to be here, if you people really dont want me here Ill get the point and will voluntarily leave if thats what you all want. Im not an asshole, i can be imature at times, and all i ask is that you try to understand where im coming from. So if you dont want me here thats fine, let me know and i will leave... out of respect.

Dont worry about it bro, we all have bad days and i wasn't exactly acting that mature either, so lets drop it. i dont have any problem with you being here. and i do appreciate the apology, and i hope you accpet mine.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Ok back from work.
    Is it possible to be understood here?
    I like this place and i really dont understand what i did. Im not asking for more insults im dead serious. I posted a response and instead of people saying "i disagree with you", and listing reasons why carlos tells me to go play in traffic. That was not cool. You basically said i should die, and all i did in response was crack a joke about your mom being a whore. How is death not worse than being a whore? And serious, if my post sounded a little angry (or imature) its cause i recently had an experience with a girl with cheating so IM SORRY but i fvcking despise girls like that. I was simply venting the way i feel as much as it made me look like a piece of shit. I have nothing against anyones mom, but if i said to someone go play in traffic and they cracked a joke about my mom id think "ok well i deserved that" seriously. I came off on a bad note i suppose with one of my recent forums and made some enemies and i ask you all to drop it, I APOLOGIZE if i offended anyone, im not perfect. And truth is this is not about me wanting to be here, if you people really dont want me here Ill get the point and will voluntarily leave if thats what you all want. Im not an asshole, i can be imature at times, and all i ask is that you try to understand where im coming from. So if you dont want me here thats fine, let me know and i will leave... out of respect.

Good post.....it takes a man to come forth and apologize like that. I'm moving on from this in my book and the slate is clean. good man. i apologize for my post to you in return.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you feel the love in this room!!

~Old

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Can you feel the love in this room!!

~Old
    I'm not wearing pants....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i dont get it .. i sent in 16 CookieCrisp Box Tops and still havnt received my hoss watch

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    next time bojangles, before you fly off the handle, think it out, apologizing was the rt thing to do,and you saved alot of face.people here are here to help you,not hurt you....take the higher road

Can You send me her address, I'll swoon her and do her. Thats not mean cuz I'm no ones friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahah

decadbal is offline Banned
    i woudlnt swoon her, girls like dickheads like me much better than a brownnose, i will however mistreat her, then put her pics up on consumptionjunction

Well as long as you send me some copies so i can pretend it was me doing it. I want to live vicariously through you

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information