Thread: Closed

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    all you do is buy one piece of equipment every now and than and before you know it, you have everything you need, i also foubd dumbelss used in the classified adds and on craigs list, i found olympic plates for cheap, also, feel free to go to a crappy area gym and take some lighter dbells and lats bars, tri bars etc etc,
    i found themain thing i needed was a cage so i could squat, pres and deadliftin,after you have a piece of equipment like thatmthe rest just fills into place, it isnt expensive at all

yea exactly bro. ive found that its also very cost efficient to buy adjustable dumbell handles that you can put your plates on that you use for heavy barbells. it would be very expensive to buy lots of non adjustable dumbells, especially the heavy ones. 100 pound dumbells retail new for 100 bucks. if you got those, a barbell, an adjustable bench and a cage then you got yourself a nice set up. throw in some atatchments for your bench like a lat pull down bar and leg extension/curl, and you got damn near a full gyms worth of exercises that you can do.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    hahahah! no massges from me, i am to lazy, i just rack and crack the patients spines, i let my machines do the massageing, massage is alot of work

good to hear it is slowingdown for you, tax season must suck for you, it must be stressful

lol, sorry in advance. Im in one of those moods today.

Yeah, lots of stress this time of year. People think your out to get them or you have something against them personally. Im thinking about getting a couple investors and buying a fishing boat in the Keys to charter. The fish wouldnt be bitchen.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    i would never do it
    me neither...but i met a girl when i was in thailand...and of course came back to the us...and cant let, neither can she, i know it's meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by mg316
    shit when I dont go out on the weekend I spend all night on here doing reasearch

hell yea, theres lots of educated guys here that are usually willing to help out.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    but..

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LX-1
    audio...all kicker equiptment, like a couple grand, was just looking for alot of bass
    kicker very nice U gettin L7s?

LX-1 is offline Banned
    its driving me crazy

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    me neither...but i met a girl when i was in thailand...and of course came back to the us...and cant let, neither can she, i know it's meant to be.

what u go to thailand for ??? .... vacation ?

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    alright well it's time for to get the hell outta here. cya guys tomorrow.

aight bro, il talk to you later

LX-1 is offline Banned
    kicker very nice U gettin L7s?
    no damn clue, 2 12 inch subs installed into the back seats, an amp under each front seat.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    what u go to thailand for ??? .... vacation ?
    i needed a break from work...so i went out there for almost 6 months..cause it would be cheaper than taking time off in the us and never been out of the country...

LX-1 is offline Banned
    they need to disable this 30 second thing...

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i needed a break from work...so i went out there for almost 6 months..cause it would be cheaper than taking time off in the us and never been out of the country...

thats awesome

Hey doc thanks for the response to my carpal tunnel surgery question.
    Will the carapal tunnel go away eventually if I dont use my hands?
    Like I got the carpal tunnel from work because my job requires alot of grabbing, and pulling and repetitive movements, but now I am on time away from work because my wrist pain is getting really bad.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    thats awesome
    yeah juice is legal there too, funnest place i ever been to, i guess the novelty might wear off but i wouldnt mind living there, i plan on retiring there just cause it's so cheap, dont need anywhere near as much money as youd need here..

LX-1 is offline Banned
    Like I got the carpal tunnel from work because my job requires alot of grabbing, and pulling and repetitive movements, but now I am on time away from work because my wrist pain is getting really bad.
    that sucks...right now i have a sciatic nerve injury, horrible pain..

i am the same way!!

haha gotta love it. only problem is i seem to have this tendency to overtrain. its ok for certain muscle groups as long as i dont do it repetedly. what i like to do is target one area like for example, yesterday it was my back. i hit up at least 10 sets of bent over rows. next time i hit upper body, il probably hit up my shoulders like that, and do less sets for my back, assuming im still sore from it. if not, then il tear the sh_t out of my back, cause its lagging

LX-1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    haha gotta love it. only problem is i seem to have this tendency to overtrain. its ok for certain muscle groups as long as i dont do it repetedly. what i like to do is target one area like for example, yesterday it was my back. i hit up at least 10 sets of bent over rows. next time i hit upper body, il probably hit up my shoulders like that, and do less sets for my back, assuming im still sore from it. if not, then il tear the sh_t out of my back, cause its lagging
    you do pullovers at all?

hmm, what are you going to do? have her move here to live with you, or continue to have it be long distance?

lx-1 I feel ya bro, injuries and pain totally suck

you do pullovers at all?

hell yea bro, i love straight arm pullovers with cables. i suppose using dumbells would work too, but i usually only do cables.

its driving me crazy

dont you hate it when you fall for a girl, but theres problems that cause the negative aspects to outweigh the positive ones? im in a situation similar to that right now too.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    hmm, what are you going to do? have her move here to live with you, or continue to have it be long distance?
    her dad is sick so she doesnt want to leave, ill have to go there if i want to see her, i cant right now though.. we talk everyday. .. not being able to see her is depressing, im not going to cheat on her, sometimes i think it would be better if we stopped seeing eachother...but i couldnt imagine not ever seeing her again soo..its complicated..

i fu_king hate jobs like that. i used to work at safeway, and had to deal with that repetative movement and sh_t. eventually i realized that the size of my biceps was way more important to me than whether or not my bosses were happy with me as a worker, so i started moving very very slowly. haha they nicknamed me the slug

her dad is sick so she doesnt want to leave, ill have to go there if i want to see her, i cant right now though.. we talk everyday. .. not being able to see her is depressing, im not going to cheat on her, sometimes i think it would be better if we stopped seeing eachother...but i couldnt imagine not ever seeing her again soo..its complicated..

god damn it, that sucks. im sorry bro. maybe her dad will die and leave her alot of money so shel move in with you and buy you things.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    god damn it, that sucks. im sorry bro. maybe her dad will die and leave her alot of money so shel move in with you and buy you things.
    lol naw dude her dad was a farmer, real poor, she has a decent job though, she was always taking extra classes and studing, really smart.. her and her brother support their parents.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    dang i hate clem

LX-1 is offline Banned
    clen * so hard for me to type right now lol, shaky as hell....

LX-1 is offline Banned
    the only thing i hate more than clen

i fu_king hate jobs like that. i used to work at safeway, and had to deal with that repetative movement and sh_t. eventually i realized that the size of my biceps was way more important to me than whether or not my bosses were happy with me as a worker, so i started moving very very slowly. haha they nicknamed me the slug
    I noticed a big difference after doing the job for a year, I have carpal tunnel in my hands and muscle damage in elbows, and nerve damage in my wrists, when I first started working at my job I could deadlift 315 with no problem, now that I have carpal tunnel in my hands I lose my grip very bad. I can't even stand and hold 250 in my hands for 10 seconds with out my hands going numb.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    is this 30 second between posts thing

LX-1 is offline Banned
    I noticed a big difference after doing the job for a year, I have carpal tunnel in my hands and muscle damage in elbows, and nerve damage in my wrists, when I first started working at my job I could deadlift 315 with no problem, now that I have carpal tunnel in my hands I lose my grip very bad. I can't even stand and hold 250 in my hands for 10 seconds with out my hands going numb.
    do straps allow you to dead or no....?

is this 30 second between posts thing
    delays suck

do straps allow you to dead or no....?
    I stopped lifting weights about 3 weeks ago when I had an emg done on my hands, but no I dont use straps when I deadlift

clen* so hard for me to type right now lol, shaky as hell....

haha yea i know what you mean. that sh_t is strong. 125 mcgs gets me shakin uncontrolably. its always funny to see me try to write something like a week into clen treatment. il try to draw a straight line, and end up with a wavy line instead

damn that sucks. where do you work anyway?

LX-1 is offline Banned
    haha yea i know what you mean. that sh_t is strong. 125 mcgs gets me shakin uncontrolably. its always funny to see me try to write something like a week into clen treatment. il try to draw a straight line, and end up with a wavy line instead
    people look at me wierd in the gym, not only do i shake but i twitch, i look like a crackhead lol.

people look at me wierd in the gym, not only do i shake but i twitch, i look like a crackhead lol.

yea. i hate when im around my friends parents when im on clen . one time i was shaking so bad, my girls father thought i was on meth or something. that pissed me off. im like, do i look like a fu_kin meth head to you? no??? then shut the fu_k up old man... god damn it

damn that sucks. where do you work anyway?
    I work in chicago, Illinois @ W.R. Grace
    I am a laborer, we do manufacturing of materials used in construction
    I have worked there for 3 1/2 years and I can say with all this shit I am going through I HATE my job.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    clen is bad for your heart...this is the last time im gonna use it cutting....ill only use it at low doses post cycle from now on, to help keep gains.

Thread Information