Thread: Closed

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    What????
    i want to be down town drunk

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrisiGirl
    You called and she sounded sad so you both decided not to see each other? Or she was sad and said she didnt' want to see you? We tend to be difficult by nature and never really say what we mean, so yes she could be sad about something else

could be. but i got a feeling shes sad cause of me. saterday is our day to hang out, but i got scheduled to work from 12:30 to 5:15 today. i also have to go out to dinner with my dad tonight which irritates me cause id rather spend time with liz, but i know it would hurt my dad if i told him that

liz probably thinks i lied about the hours i worked and about going out to dinner with my dad, which sucks cause its not a lie

KhrisiGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Hey i just realized i hit my 1000th post!! I guess i can be considered a postwhore now!!
    Congrats, I was happy I hit 300. Here I am whoring it up with a bunch of guys on a Saturday night. Wait, that doesnt sound good.

Okay, I will never pretend that women are rational, we aren't and we do tend to make things more complicated than they are. Hang in there.
    im thinking about turning gay

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    could be. but i got a feeling shes sad cause of me. saterday is our day to hang out, but i got scheduled to work from 12:30 to 5:15 today. i also have to go out to dinner with my dad tonight which irritates me cause id rather spend time with liz, but i know it would hurt my dad if i told him that

liz probably thinks i lied about the hours i worked and about going out to dinner with my dad, which sucks cause its not a lie
    That sounds like a trust issue? Remember I have not been on here for awhile so I dont know if you have discussed this before but is there a reason for her not to trust you?

Okay, I will never pretend that women are rational, we aren't and we do tend to make things more complicated than they are. Hang in there.

liz has some inner demons that complicate things. sh_t, maybe complicate is an understatement.

bottom line is im totally head over heels ion love with her, and all i want to do is look at her and talk to her.

Quote Originally Posted by svartur
    im thinking about turning gay
    oh stoppppp! We can also be nice and give good back rubs.

liz has some inner demons that complicate things. sh_t, maybe complicate is an understatement.

bottom line is im totally head over heels ion love with her, and all i want to do is look at her and talk to her.
    You are an absolute sweetheart. You should call her right now and tell her what you just told me. (And all the other people that will read this!)

That sounds like a trust issue? Remember I have not been on here for awhile so I dont know if you have discussed this before but is there a reason for her not to trust you?

well, ive deliberately avoided her in the past, but that was cause she made the mistake of telling me graphic details about the other "hot guys" shes been hooking up with

haha, shes said some FU_KED up things to me in the past. hell, i didnt talk to her for a year once cause of that... i dont know why im laughing about it though. kinda makes me want to hit myself in the head with a hammer

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    whats poppin my niccas

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats, I was happy I hit 300. Here I am whoring it up with a bunch of guys on a Saturday night. Wait, that doesnt sound good.
    No no it sounds ok. lol.............j/k!!

well, ive deliberately avoided her in the past, but that was cause she made the mistake of telling me graphic details about the other "hot guys" shes been hooking up with

haha, shes said some FU_KED up things to me in the past. hell, i didnt talk to her for a year once cause of that... i dont know why im laughing about it though. kinda makes me want to hit myself in the head with a hammer
    Are you guys together or seeing other people as well?

well........ i think for all the good things girl are, it doesnt realy make up for the negative things
    sorry

oh stoppppp! We can also be nice and give good back rubs.

i was feeling absolute animosity towards females as a whole a few weeks ago, but i never considered turning gay, even when gay guys would hit on me. that actually made me really REALLY FU_KIN ANGRY... and violated too

gurls = headaches

me= single 4 lifee yeeyee

i was feeling absolute animosity towards females as a whole a few weeks ago, but i never considered turning gay, even when gay guys would hit on me. that actually made me really REALLY FU_KIN ANGRY... and violated too
    dont go gay

well........ i think for all the good things girl are, it doesnt realy make up for the negative things
    sorry
    I could say the same for men but what's a girl to do??? I admire other girls but only a man can do it for me.

sorry
    depends ont he gurl, her personality, the situation and how you guys click together.

Are you guys together or seeing other people as well?

its complicated. we were never officially together. i almost asked her to be my girlfriend last summer, but she fu_ked that up when she told me about her unoffical boyfriend. i was on test, tren and deca ... dear lord i was one angry man that day.

as of right now, shes with someone else though...

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    depends ont he gurl, her personality, the situation and how you guys click together.
    Agreed

Agreed

Jahh Jahh

Just go to a sex shop and buy a dildo

You are an absolute sweetheart. You should call her right now and tell her what you just told me. (And all the other people that will read this!)

thank you khrisi, im flattered that you think that. i could call liz up and tell her that, but shes down right now. its pretty likely shed reject me. shes only receptive to me when shes in a good mood. bad mood means stay away, kitty angry

its complicated. we were never officially together. i almost asked her to be my girlfriend last summer, but she fu_ked that up when she told me about her unoffical boyfriend. i was on test, tren and deca ... dear lord i was one angry man that day.

as of right now, shes with someone else though...
    well, uh, I don't know what to say. I hate to see you hurting. Wish I could give you a hug but PA is a long way from CA....

i like amsterdam, just pay your 50 euro and go back do what you want after you have finished

you mean me?

i dont have any use for a dildo

thank you khrisi, im flattered that you think that. i could call liz up and tell her that, but shes down right now. its pretty likely shed reject me. shes only receptive to me when shes in a good mood. bad mood means stay away, kitty angry
    Don't call her if you know she is going to reject you. That is a no go.

hahahahaha no man
    www.fleshlight.com

my friend has a trick - when going to a date, take a shower and jerk off - if you still want to have the date go there, if not....

well, uh, I don't know what to say. I hate to see you hurting. Wish I could give you a hug but PA is a long way from CA....

id feel better if you gave me a hug, but knowing that you care means alot to me

thanks khrisi

you mean me?

i dont have any use for a dildo

nooo

you just havn't found the right gurl yet. Alot of them are dumb, stuck up, cocky, bitchy, rude, selfish, (I can go on all day but you get the idea) but that doesn't mean all of them are like this. I find it when you really want to work something out with someone they dont want too or show as much interest.

The more you care in most cases the less it makes them care. So I'd go with the flow. I wouldn't make the flow or stick on a gurl that doesn't take me serious when it comes time to dating her...

Honestly just be patient and good things will happen. It's when you aren't looking for someone then they actually come in the picture and before you know it you have a hot gurl with good personality etc (well maybe not hottt but okay is good too lol)

just be a bit more patient and wait for something good to happen.

Don't call her if you know she is going to reject you. That is a no go.

yea il just let her call me.

but im glad i met her and went through all this drama. hell, shes the main reason im so obsessed with working out and taking steroids . even though shed look at me and say that aint sh_t, you're scrawny matt, theres guys in highschool that are bigger than you

im never looking for anyone but i always end up in a relationship
    stupid ass me

having girl problems ??

sounds familiar

something like that

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    nooo

you just havn't found the right gurl yet. Alot of them are dumb, stuck up, cocky, bitchy, rude, selfish, (I can go on all day but you get the idea) but that doesn't mean all of them are like this. I find it when you really want to work something out with someone they dont want too or show as much interest.

The more you care in most cases the less it makes them care. So I'd go with the flow. I wouldn't make the flow or stick on a gurl that doesn't take me serious when it comes time to dating her...

Honestly just be patient and good things will happen. It's when you aren't looking for someone then they actually come in the picture and before you know it you have a hot gurl with good personality etc (well maybe not hottt but okay is good too lol)

just be a bit more patient and wait for something good to happen.
    I am impressed.

Dont call her for a couple days. Let things cool down and let her miss you a bit and give her time to relaxe her mind.

You dont want to annoy her (cuz women get annoyed fast) give her a lil space and then you call her in a couple days to say whats up etc... and pretend like nothign even happened. Dont bring up the past or even talk about it.

Just make it a fresh start.

Im giving this thread a new name
    The OC syndrum

what did i do?

if i put on the dunce hat and sit in the corner for 5 minutes, will you forgive me?

I am impressed.
    Lets just say I've dated many many many women and had very very very unsuccessful attempts at it! so alot of times its what you experienced that you can use to your advantage in your relationships with women but also in your daily life routine/schedule.

"A mistake is not a mistake if you learn from it"

yea il just let her call me.

but im glad i met her and went through all this drama. hell, shes the main reason im so obsessed with working out and taking steroids. even though shed look at me and say that aint sh_t, you're scrawny matt, theres guys in highschool that are bigger than you
    You obviously have feelings for her so of course you are glad that you met her. I am sure there are a lot of positives if you think about it. However, dont' limit your options...I am not saying go out looking but you do have a lot to offer a girl.

Thread Information