Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    If this were as common as you state then 90% of female rape victims would be gay. Which is not the case.

not all rape victims, just the ones that were raped as little kids.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Flextime333
    Have to disagree on this one. Im with Mizfit Life is what you make it. So much so that I think you choose who you are sexually attracted to. There is currently no valid research supporting the "I was born gay" mentality. Your choice. Period
    So you feel you choose to be straight? You were attracted to both and decided to like women?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Mizfit is offline Banned
    You have to read all of what i wrote, i do not think sexual preference is a choice.. i think who you are attracted to is.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    each individual that experiences trauma like this at a younger age will react differently. Some may turn to females for comfort and others would obviously react in a totally different way.

yea i agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    You have to read all of what i wrote, i do not think sexual preference is a choice.. i think who you are attracted to is.
    That I agree with. Dark, light, Black, White, Blonde Brunette that sort of thing is a choice and changes throughout life. But the one constant is their sex. Female or male or for bisexuals, both.

Flextime333 is offline Junior Member
    I wasnt trying to quote you Mizfit I was agreeing with you then taking your point further to make my own. LOL Id never drag someone I dont even know into a statement that bold. To answer you Carlos I think outside influence plays a large role in sexual preference also. But yes I think I choose everyday not to leave my GirlFriend for a man.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I wasnt trying to quote you Mizfit I was agreeing with you then taking your point further to make my own. LOL Id never drag someone I dont even know into a statement that bold. To answer you Carlos I think outside influence plays a large role in sexual preference also. But yes I think I choose everyday not to leave my GirlFriend for a man.
    Then you are bisexual.

So you are attracted to men then. You just choose to stay with your woman.

imo most people are straight because that's how it is supposed to be technically speaking. regardless of religious beliefs, humans ARE here to procreate. the penis fits perfectly into the vagina, folks, and the sperm and egg make another person. that being said I still don't think homosexuality is a choice for most people, and that possibly environmental and perhaps uncontrollable factors are put into play.

I dont think I am exactly attracted to men. I can look at a guy like Coleman or PRiest whos completely freakin jacked and appreciate their dedication to their body, but I could never think about anything more than simply admiring their physique.

I dont think I am exactly attracted to men. I can look at a guy like Coleman or PRiest whos completely freakin jacked and appreciate their dedication to their body, but I could never think about anything more than simply admiring their physique.
    Then you don't really choose every day not to leave your girlfriend for a man do you?

Quote Originally Posted by The French Curler
    imo most people are straight because that's how it is supposed to be technically speaking. regardless of religious beliefs, humans ARE here to procreate.
    But there are also people born infertile as well and homosexual exists throughout nature. I think homosexuality is natures population control.

^ very true too, that's a good point

god should have some sort of population control. imo homosexuality is more ideal than plagues or huge natural disasters

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    god should have some sort of population control. imo homosexuality is more ideal than plagues or huge natural disasters
    Hmmm...maybe....but only just!

(jk)

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Hmmm...maybe....but only just!

(jk)
    Asshole

Asshole
    LMAO - I was waiting for you to spot that one!

LMAO - I was waiting for you to spot that one!
    I'm working so it took me a minute.

I'm working so it took me a minute.
    I couldn't resist, it's the way he posted it, like he had considered it and thought "Yeah, I spose having homos around is better than thousands of people dying horrible deaths"
    I honestly think he means well but his posts just come out badly.

I personally think Gods method of population control should be to make Dumb Mother F***ers impotent. That would solve a number of problems

I personally think Gods method of population control should be to make Dumb Mother F***ers impotent. That would solve a number of problems
    I think we should go back to the gladiator days and people should fight for right to procreate. Physical and mental testing. Only the strongest and fittest among us can bear children.

I think we should go back to the gladiator days and people should fight for right to procreate. Physical and mental testing. Only the strongest and fittest among us can bear children.
    NICE

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like you can't connect with this theory. It's kind of abstract talk. Nevertheless, I don't think social scientist are interested in "excuse-making." They just speak in weird tongue and it's not for everyone. Pay no mind! But I agree with you when you say life is what you make it (plus chance).
    And about promiscuity, that really depends on how you define it. What one person considers to be promiscous may be different from the next. Maybe there is a person out there who considers your behavior promiscous although you don't agree with him or her. It's a matter of who you ask and every person has their oppinion. I say....."f#ck em"

I disagree life is what you make it. I come from a very unstable home and don't even understand parent child relationships, but i haven't ever been premiscuous. **** i was with the same guy 16-24!.

Everyone needs an excuse for behavior and this is just another one.

No. Just linking unstable upbringing and promiscous behavior. Does promiscious behavior link to hypersexuality? They seem overlapping to me. Might a homosexual experience an unstable upbringing on account of being inherently different (e.g., a male showing feminine signs and being ostracized by the family at a young age)? That's possible but I don't think it happens as a rule.

Are you linking this to promiscuity as well as homosexuality? Are you calling homosexuals hypersexual?

I agree with this. But then again, you might not understand the message.
    And then to talk about it's absurdity when you misunderstand - who's looking silly in that case? I guess you're right...better to keep your mouth shut and look stupid...than to open it up and erase all doubt!" Pretty ironic!

I think when people talk a lot about what they know nothing of they come off looking silly.. (not you) This concept is absurd.

I have a saying..

"better to keep your mouth shut and look stupid.. than to open it up and erase all doubt!"
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 04-19-2006 at 11:01 PM.

The ideas are actually John Bowlby's not mine. I just wanted to share what experts say about these things. It's something I definately like to think about. I think it's worthwhile and in othe posts some people find this stuff interesting and they follow what I'm saying. I feel bad if it rubbed you (and Carlos) the wrong way. I don't want to generate animosity. I'm really just here for AAS info. Maybe I should tone it down. No hard feelings.

I vote Mike's custom title to be "Pseudo-intellectual-psycho-babbler"!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    No. Just linking unstable upbringing and promiscous behavior. Does promiscious behavior link to hypersexuality? They seem overlapping to me. Might a homosexual experience an unstable upbringing on account of being inherently different (e.g., a male showing feminine signs and being ostracized by the family at a young age)? That's possible but I don't think it happens as a rule.
    You had to go and say that stupid shit. Not all homosexuals are feminine. I sure as hell am not and I was not a feminine child. And for the record, I have seem PLENTY of feminine straight men. Your theory falls flat.

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    You had to go and say that stupid shit. Not all homosexuals are feminine. I sure as hell am not and I was not a feminine child. And for the record, I have seem PLENTY of feminine straight men. Your theory falls flat.

Carlos, I didn't say anything remotely close to "all homosexuals are femine." I feel terrible that I'm being so misunderstood by you. I PM'd you with an apology because I sense that I'm being misunderstood by you and it seem like I'm causing you to resent me. That's not what I want to do at all. Just for the record, I'm supportive of the gay community. If you read other threads of mine you'd see that I defend the homosexual lifestyle against some of the homophobic people on the board. Dude! C'mon!

The ideas are actually John Bowlby's not mine. I just wanted to share what experts say about these things. It's something I definately like to think about. I think it's worthwhile and in othe posts some people find this stuff interesting and they follow what I'm saying. I feel bad if it rubbed you (and Carlos) the wrong way. I don't want to generate animosity. I'm really just here for AAS info. Maybe I should tone it down. No hard feelings.
    No animosity here dude, I'm just playing, apologies if I came across rude

That's good to hear. Like I said, I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way. I come in peace! It was a learning lesson though. I better tone down my language. Don't want to be pegged as a "psuedo intellectual psycho babbler. I'm just your basic gym rat - looking for some tasty waves, a nice buzz, 6 meals a day...and a good pump. It doesn't get simpler than that. We're all on the same team in that regard.

No animosity here dude, I'm just playing, apologies if I came across rude

I couldn't resist, it's the way he posted it, like he had considered it and thought "Yeah, I spose having homos around is better than thousands of people dying horrible deaths"
    I honestly think he means well but his posts just come out badly.

actualy i was trying to sound sarcastic.

but i guess you didn't pick up on that

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I agree with this. But then again, you might not understand the message.
    And then to talk about it's absurdity when you misunderstand - who's looking silly in that case? I guess you're right...better to keep your mouth shut and look stupid...than to open it up and erase all doubt!" Pretty ironic!
    Hmm turning it around because you make no sense..

I guess you turn women lesbian..

god damn, you are just a beaming ray of sunshine arent you carlos?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    someone get the creator of this thread a muzzle A muzzle.... PLEASE

I guess you turn women lesbian..

now thats not very nice

Mizfit is offline Banned
    It sounds like you can't connect with this theory. It's kind of abstract talk. Nevertheless, I don't think social scientist are interested in "excuse-making." They just speak in weird tongue and it's not for everyone. Pay no mind! But I agree with you when you say life is what you make it (plus chance).
    And about promiscuity, that really depends on how you define it. What one person considers to be promiscous may be different from the next. Maybe there is a person out there who considers your behavior promiscous although you don't agree with him or her. It's a matter of who you ask and every person has their oppinion. I say....."f#ck em"
    No your right i can't connect to a theory that is absurd.

The fact that in your small world you have come to certain conclusions, which really don't correlate to the general population - makes no sense and i don't feel the need or desire to connect to such irrational thought.

Obviously, you prey on weak minded, women who have been abused, possibly because these are the only type of women you can get (Just a thought), and this is why you are constantly coming up against women with this experience.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    now thats not very nice
    hi hun.. how u doing..

It's not directed towards you.

I think he is trying to sound smart, but i don't see it...

There is a big difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance can be corrected if the person is open, stupidity.. is FOREVER!

actualy i was trying to sound sarcastic.
    Hmmm, maybe, but it seems too understated to be sarcasm.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information