Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    arrhh me matey..
    i remember i lit a cig at a bar once and blew the smoke out
    some asshole thought i blew it in his face..
    i said "yo, this is a bar, go cry about it outside." Im not purposely locating myself next to you so i can annoy you with a smoke, but i sure as hell aint gonna relocate cuz your little bitch ass wants to whine and complain about your precious virgin lungs (especially if you live in NY or NJ) certain situations i can understand, but a bar?? i mean, come on, thats just tradition.
    and i dont smoke for the record. i just support smokers

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOREGRETS
    Bro, that must have been the worst tasting sh!t, I'm guessing you tossed after that.

Yeah it was gross man. Naahh I didn't toss but I almost did. That was the second time I did that too. First time I was partyin' with my bud at college and I started chuggin' my own! It's so gross man, but when it happens, even when I'm chuggin my own, I laugh my a_s off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    Yeah it was gross man. Naahh I didn't toss but I almost did. That was the second time I did that too. First time I was partyin' with my bud at college and I started chuggin' my own! It's so gross man, but when it happens, even when I'm chuggin my own, I laugh my a_s off.
    Chuggin your own? what's wrong with you? I would stay away from the alcohol bro

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    It's not a good thing is it. I don't dip anymore though

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    just had to vent here a bit on something i think is absolutely disgusting and disrespectful that i'm just getting sick of, smokers. now, i may stereotype to an extent here, but we all know this truly is how the majority of smokers are.

first of all, i'm sick of going out to a nightclub or bar to hang out, play some pool, have a couple drinks, and coming home wreaking of cigarette smoke. the bastards light up right next to you, blow the smoke in just about every direction they possibly can and have absolutely no regard for anyone else around them. motherf*cker, you're polluting my air! maybe you want to slowly kill yourself, but i don't!!!

that's one thing i love about NY is that they passed the law which banned all indoor smoking in any public place. smokers p*ssed and moaned about it, but you know what? there were a lot more people who were happy about it, being able to finally go out to a club without the nauseating smoke vapors overhwhelming them from peoples pathetic habits. they could still go outside to smoke, yet they still complained. it was really pathetic, like they were upset of the inconvenience of having to walk 30 feet to the exit to smoke, yet they expected us non-smokers to deal with their filthy habits and have their second-hand smoke pollute our bodies as well? regretfully here in FL though, you have to deal with the smokers. that's one of the very few things i do miss about NY.

another thing i can't stand about smokers is they're littering bastards with no regard for the environment whatsoever. cars have ashtrays, yet you see them all the time throwing their cigarettes out the window, usually bouncing back up and hitting the car behind them. at the clubs, they'll drop the cigarette wherever they are, half the time not even putting it out afterwards. now, even though this is littering, since it's "socially acceptable", you never see anyone get in trouble or fined for it, which is ridiculous. cops need to learn to actually do their job and bust these guys rather than being lazy and sitting around setting up speed traps. though a speeder could potentially do more damage short term in an accident, all those cigarette butts tossed out sitting around on the roads will do far more damage to our environment in the long run.

the best part is that the smokers know for a fact now what the tobacco companies have known since they first started selling them, which is how toxic they are and deadly, yet the fools keep smoking!!! to make matters worse, the fda actually allows tobacco companies to add small amounts of things like ammonia, arsenic, and rat poison into cigarettes to make them more addictive. weed is actually far safer for your body than cigarettes (not safer than tobacco, but what's in cigarettes is only partially tobacco), yet weed isn't legal and cigarettes are? again, ridiculous.

personally, i think cigarettes should be taken off the market, or at least the fda should stop being the evil bastards they are and make the tobacco companies stop putting poisons in the tobacco which make them so deadly. between the pollution they cause and the deaths, there's plenty more than justifiable cause to take them off the market.

if someone wants to kill themselves, fine by me, but don't bring me down with you in the process!!! just buy a gun, put it in your mouth and aim for the roof of your mouth, and pull the trigger. simple as that. but no, these people have to drag it out over the course of years, saying they're a "victim" of their addiction. get over yourselves! there's no one forcing you to go to the store and buy your cigarettes, and it's not like if you don't have them you'll die. but they like to pretend as if they're victims.

well, like i said i just had to vent about something that i'm really getting sick and tired of. if any of you smokers are offended by this, imagine how us non-smokers are offended by your disguisting habit that we have to deal with everyday!!!
    i mean serious, if you were least concerned about your health youd stop sticking needles up your ass, yeh cigarettes on the road are really damaging our environment like number 5,037 on the list of things society needs to fix, just below condom wrappers and soda bottles, how bout the exhaust from the cars themselves which is about a million time worse for the environment then cigarette butts. and serious, ammonia?? chem 101. the amount of ammonia you inhale when your spray some windex on a mirror is about 10,000x's the amount you inhale from a cigarette. the amount of ammonia you inhale everytime you take a shit or piss is wayyy more than the amount you inhale from a cig. even if your feet away from it, the amount is still higher.
    Arsenic, see this is what i cant understand, people follow the media like the bible. You eat apples and oranges?? bananas? tomatoes? well unless they're organic theres your arsenic for you, INSECTICIDES, PESTICIDES. WAyyy more than a lousy cig. But great we've narrowed it down to the fact that people will just whine and complain about something, and show such a great concern for someone elses life, even a complete stranger. Im sure it really bothers people that other people (unless a family member) are hurting themselves smoking. Me personally, if i dont know you, what you do with your life is none of my concern, unless im an overlysensitive nosey prick. And way it angers you that these people are killing themselves than you refer to them as littering bastard suicidal addicts, im sure your concerned about thier health. So the only logical issue you really have is your health. So lets put it this way, if you dont LIVE, with a smoker, and your not dating one, and its only brief periods of time your exposed to smoke, the smoke WONT kill you, and you cant name one person who died from such a frequency. you'll die from a heart attack first being so anxious and always worrying about the smoke in the first place. so great we've established smokers are addicted to cigarettes, and non-smokers are addicted to complaining which =anxiety which = heart attack by the time your 40. Either way your all screwed, only ones who will survive are the ones who dont smoke and walk away from a smoker without bitchn, or a smoker who doesnt smoke.. like me.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    arrhh me matey..
    i remember i lit a cig at a bar once and blew the smoke out
    some asshole thought i blew it in his face..
    i said "yo, this is a bar, go cry about it outside." Im not purposely locating myself next to you so i can annoy you with a smoke, but i sure as hell aint gonna relocate cuz your little bitch ass wants to whine and complain about your precious virgin lungs (especially if you live in NY or NJ) certain situations i can understand, but a bar?? i mean, come on, thats just tradition.
    and i dont smoke for the record. i just support smokers
    In NYC it's against the law to smoke in bars and clubs. So any NYker has a right to complain.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

yeah i just never understood the COMPLAINING part..

i mean anyone has the right to complain about anything.. why let laws be the determining factor now?? after all this time...

i mean anyone has the right to complain about anything.. why let laws be the determining factor now?? after all this time...
    Yes, people complain. But if I'm out some where in what's supposed to be a smoke free environment and there is an asshole blowing smoke my way, damn sure I'm going to say something to him. If the management of the bar or restaurant doesn't back me up or do anything there is a web site and phone number to report the incident and they get a fine.

see this is my point in a nutshell, that you say it to the SMOKER, and dont just go walk off bitchn about it. i commend you, for having balls.
    and yes people shouldn't smoke in a restricted area, but the point is that restricted area once wasnt restricted before, and soon people will be restricted from smoking in thier own cars, because of the COMPLAINERS. its just gettn out of hand i think. society doesnt need to just keep implementing laws, its a lack of communication between smokers and non-smokers as demonstrated by the guy who posted this thread and all his repressed anger. people just amplify shit so much it gets ridiculous, i am the least dramatic person i know cause i always try to see things from both sides without seeing one side as right or wrong, but thats just what they choose to do so accept it.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    see this is my point in a nutshell, that you say it to the SMOKER, and dont just go walk off bitchn about it. i commend you, for having balls.
    and yes people shouldn't smoke in a restricted area, but the point is that restricted area once wasnt restricted before, and soon people will be restricted from smoking in thier own cars, because of the COMPLAINERS. its just gettn out of hand i think. society doesnt need to just keep implementing laws, its a lack of communication between smokers and non-smokers as demonstrated by the guy who posted this thread and all his repressed anger. people just amplify shit so much it gets ridiculous, i am the least dramatic person i know cause i always try to see things from both sides without seeing one side as right or wrong, but thats just what they choose to do so accept it.
    Ahh, so you're a "live and let live" kinda guy right? - Excellent, couldn't agree with you more and smoking in public is the antithesis of this idea, it is more like "die prematurely and make others die prematurely"! I am pro freedom of choice - if people want to smoke, in spite of all the known health risks and the fact that it makes them smell rank, then fine they can chuff away but I choose not to and when they light up in public they take away my freedom of choice.
    Also you drew a comparison to juicing, OK juicing presents some health risks but only for the user, we do not go around jabbing people with needles as they stand at the bar or dropping dbols in their drinks!

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i mean serious, if you were least concerned about your health youd stop sticking needles up your ass, yeh cigarettes on the road are really damaging our environment like number 5,037 on the list of things society needs to fix, just below condom wrappers and soda bottles, how bout the exhaust from the cars themselves which is about a million time worse for the environment then cigarette butts. and serious, ammonia?? chem 101. the amount of ammonia you inhale when your spray some windex on a mirror is about 10,000x's the amount you inhale from a cigarette. the amount of ammonia you inhale everytime you take a shit or piss is wayyy more than the amount you inhale from a cig. even if your feet away from it, the amount is still higher.
    Arsenic, see this is what i cant understand, people follow the media like the bible. You eat apples and oranges?? bananas? tomatoes? well unless they're organic theres your arsenic for you, INSECTICIDES, PESTICIDES. WAyyy more than a lousy cig. But great we've narrowed it down to the fact that people will just whine and complain about something, and show such a great concern for someone elses life, even a complete stranger. Im sure it really bothers people that other people (unless a family member) are hurting themselves smoking. Me personally, if i dont know you, what you do with your life is none of my concern, unless im an overlysensitive nosey prick. And way it angers you that these people are killing themselves than you refer to them as littering bastard suicidal addicts, im sure your concerned about thier health. So the only logical issue you really have is your health. So lets put it this way, if you dont LIVE, with a smoker, and your not dating one, and its only brief periods of time your exposed to smoke, the smoke WONT kill you, and you cant name one person who died from such a frequency. you'll die from a heart attack first being so anxious and always worrying about the smoke in the first place. so great we've established smokers are addicted to cigarettes, and non-smokers are addicted to complaining which =anxiety which = heart attack by the time your 40. Either way your all screwed, only ones who will survive are the ones who dont smoke and walk away from a smoker without bitchn, or a smoker who doesnt smoke.. like me.
    ok, let the fun begin. for starters, injecting gear isn't actually harmful for you when monitoring your health, only orals are. i do gear and maintain a perfectly healthy lifestyle, with no negative side-effects from the gear. gear has far more benefits than it does negatives. that's just media hype. plus, i inject the gear into myself, not you. you receive no second-hand gear from being around someone taking them. if i stuck a pin in your *ss at a nighclub, i'm sure you'd say something, but you blow smoke towards a non-smoker and you don't understand why they're upset?

as far as the environment concerns, cars are something we've become dependent on for transportation. however, cigarettes are just nasty habits that people have picked up. one we do out of necessity, the other out of looking to kill yourself. you also seemed to give the impression in your above quote that since there are so many other pollutants around, that cigarette smoke doesn't really matter? yes, there are far worse pollutants than cigarette smoke, but i don't drive my car into the nightclub and make you deal with the carbon monoxide from my car while you're there. also, the more pollution we add to the environment, the more it's going to be screwed in the longrun. as it is, most environmentalists see no hope, and you seem to think as long as there's some pollutant that's worse, it's ok?

as far as justification behind saying you can find those pesticides, ammonia, etc in other forms in everyday life, that doesn't make it ok that someones exhaling it around me! the important thing to remember is that with those foods and window cleaners, i have the choice of whether i want to expose myself to those things or not. i can always wash the windows with regular water (which i do). i can also eat organic (which i also do). however, if i go to a nightclub, i have no choice but to deal with other peoples disgusting habit.

addtionally, no matter where else you get those toxins, notice how cigarettes are the only one out of all that you mentioned that will leave a disgusting smell on your entire body and clothes? now if it's such a small amount, answer that guy? plus, doesn't matter how small of an amount it is, there's a combo of a bunch of different toxins in cigs, many of which we don't even know of yet. now though there may not be much in one cigarette, you got that same stale cigarette air just sitting in clubs, and it does add up to far more toxins than any food or window cleaner would. also, i never heard of anyone getting emphysema cause of using windex too often.

as far as "whining and complaining", are you serious? cig smokers are pathetically addicted to something, making us have to deal with their addiction, and that's "whining"? next time i'm at a club, maybe i can just spit all over a smokers face? i mean, it won't do any harm to them like their cig smoke does to me, so why can't i? under your reasoning, that should be ok cause it's not harming them. again, what it comes down to is what's socially acceptable.

also, in your quote, you make it almost seem as if people shouldn't be concerned for other peoples health? is this right? well, if so, i can assure you me and you are opposites, cause i always put others ahead of myself, excluding circumstances where they're just doing something totally stupid or irresponsible. if we don't care about one another in this world, then what's the point in coexistence? you seem to be missing a connection here with "collective consciousness" and how it affects us. we're all far more connected than you'd think. i'd advise you do some research on it.

as far as what we do with our lives being none of your concern, fact is if we did something to affect the quality of your life, you certainly would be concerned. that's what you're missing. my wife goes to a club with me, and by the end of the night we have to go home cause her eyes burn cause of cigarette smoke. now how can you consider that being none of our concern when she can't even hang out at a club without smokers practically blinding her and having her eyes burn for hours afterwards cause of sensitivity to once again, a pathetic addiction?

as far as me criticizing smokers and you thinking i don't care, it does not mean i don't care about a smoker in general, just their addiction gives them one checkmark on my sh*tlist right off the bat. what concerns me more though is that they're taking everyone else around them down with them and affecting other peoples quality of living. if someone kills themselves, that was their choice and i wish them the best in the afterlife. but if they decide to shoot some other people on the way, that's where the issues comes into play, and that's metaphorically speaking exactly what smokers do everyday to the people around them.

as far as the smoke not killing non-smokers by the short-term exposure, my more primary concern is how it affects someones quality of living. again, my wife can't go to a club without her eyes burning after a couple hours at most places cause of the cigarette smoke. now what entitles the smokers to do what they want at a club at the expense of other people not being able to enjoy the scene? you really think it's too much to ask to have smokers take themselves outside to smoke? just like you can't drink alcohol in public, you shouldn't be able to smoke in enclosed areas where it will affect others who have no choice but to have to deal with it. if the smokers don't like it, let them go home and fill their own house with the soot. nightclubs are not just for smokers, and smokers alternative are to take 30 steps to the door to smoke. the non-smokers only alternative is to not go to clubs. now which is the more fair of the two to ask of people?

the only things "we've" established is you've set a perfect example of how smokers are concerned of nothing but themselves, think others feel the same, are extremely defensive about a disgusting habit, and fool themselves into thinking smoking isn't that bad for you or others around you. i see no legitimate points in anything you wrote whatsoever.

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I am pro freedom of choice - if people want to smoke, in spite of all the known health risks and the fact that it makes them smell rank, then fine they can chuff away but I choose not to and when they light up in public they take away my freedom of choice.
    Also you drew a comparison to juicing, OK juicing presents some health risks but only for the user, we do not go around jabbing people with needles as they stand at the bar or dropping dbols in their drinks!
    very true notsmall. Some comparisons tht Bo made were true, there's sooo many other things that can harm us out there but ppl complain bout smoking cause it gets so much media coverage. i am against smoking tho completely jus cause it can harm innocent bystanders. and yes, if you dont spend a lot of time with a smoker thn u probly wont have any consequences from a few puffs of smoke once in a while in a bar, but if its law or rule within a building, thn u shouldnt b smoking. There ARE ppl out there allergic to smoke, or who already have other respiratory ilnesses and they should be able to go into these buildings where smoking is banned and not have to worry.

yes, there are far worse pollutants than cigarette smoke, but i don't drive my car into the nightclub and make you deal with the carbon monoxide from my car while you're there.

ok, let the fun begin. for starters, injecting gear isn't actually harmful for you when monitoring your health, only orals are. i do gear and maintain a perfectly healthy lifestyle, with no negative side-effects from the gear. gear has far more benefits than it does negatives. that's just media hype. plus, i inject the gear into myself, not you. you receive no second-hand gear from being around someone taking them. if i stuck a pin in your *ss at a nighclub, i'm sure you'd say something, but you blow smoke towards a non-smoker and you don't understand why they're upset?

as far as the environment concerns, cars are something we've become dependent on for transportation. however, cigarettes are just nasty habits that people have picked up. one we do out of necessity, the other out of looking to kill yourself. you also seemed to give the impression in your above quote that since there are so many other pollutants around, that cigarette smoke doesn't really matter? yes, there are far worse pollutants than cigarette smoke, but i don't drive my car into the nightclub and make you deal with the carbon monoxide from my car while you're there. also, the more pollution we add to the environment, the more it's going to be screwed in the longrun. as it is, most environmentalists see no hope, and you seem to think as long as there's some pollutant that's worse, it's ok?

as far as justification behind saying you can find those pesticides, ammonia, etc in other forms in everyday life, that doesn't make it ok that someones exhaling it around me! the important thing to remember is that with those foods and window cleaners, i have the choice of whether i want to expose myself to those things or not. i can always wash the windows with regular water (which i do). i can also eat organic (which i also do). however, if i go to a nightclub, i have no choice but to deal with other peoples disgusting habit.

addtionally, no matter where else you get those toxins, notice how cigarettes are the only one out of all that you mentioned that will leave a disgusting smell on your entire body and clothes? now if it's such a small amount, answer that guy? plus, doesn't matter how small of an amount it is, there's a combo of a bunch of different toxins in cigs, many of which we don't even know of yet. now though there may not be much in one cigarette, you got that same stale cigarette air just sitting in clubs, and it does add up to far more toxins than any food or window cleaner would. also, i never heard of anyone getting emphysema cause of using windex too often.

as far as "whining and complaining", are you serious? cig smokers are pathetically addicted to something, making us have to deal with their addiction, and that's "whining"? next time i'm at a club, maybe i can just spit all over a smokers face? i mean, it won't do any harm to them like their cig smoke does to me, so why can't i? under your reasoning, that should be ok cause it's not harming them. again, what it comes down to is what's socially acceptable.

also, in your quote, you make it almost seem as if people shouldn't be concerned for other peoples health? is this right? well, if so, i can assure you me and you are opposites, cause i always put others ahead of myself, excluding circumstances where they're just doing something totally stupid or irresponsible. if we don't care about one another in this world, then what's the point in coexistence? you seem to be missing a connection here with "collective consciousness" and how it affects us. we're all far more connected than you'd think. i'd advise you do some research on it.

as far as what we do with our lives being none of your concern, fact is if we did something to affect the quality of your life, you certainly would be concerned. that's what you're missing. my wife goes to a club with me, and by the end of the night we have to go home cause her eyes burn cause of cigarette smoke. now how can you consider that being none of our concern when she can't even hang out at a club without smokers practically blinding her and having her eyes burn for hours afterwards cause of sensitivity to once again, a pathetic addiction?

as far as me criticizing smokers and you thinking i don't care, it does not mean i don't care about a smoker in general, just their addiction gives them one checkmark on my sh*tlist right off the bat. what concerns me more though is that they're taking everyone else around them down with them and affecting other peoples quality of living. if someone kills themselves, that was their choice and i wish them the best in the afterlife. but if they decide to shoot some other people on the way, that's where the issues comes into play, and that's metaphorically speaking exactly what smokers do everyday to the people around them.

as far as the smoke not killing non-smokers by the short-term exposure, my more primary concern is how it affects someones quality of living. again, my wife can't go to a club without her eyes burning after a couple hours at most places cause of the cigarette smoke. now what entitles the smokers to do what they want at a club at the expense of other people not being able to enjoy the scene? you really think it's too much to ask to have smokers take themselves outside to smoke? just like you can't drink alcohol in public, you shouldn't be able to smoke in enclosed areas where it will affect others who have no choice but to have to deal with it. if the smokers don't like it, let them go home and fill their own house with the soot. nightclubs are not just for smokers, and smokers alternative are to take 30 steps to the door to smoke. the non-smokers only alternative is to not go to clubs. now which is the more fair of the two to ask of people?
    the only things "we've" established is you've set a perfect example of how smokers are concerned of nothing but themselves, think others feel the same, are extremely defensive about a disgusting habit, and fool themselves into thinking smoking isn't that bad for you or others around you. i see no legitimate points in anything you wrote whatsoever.
    at some point you've become miscontrued my friend, chalk it up all you want, INJECTABLES ARENT HEALTHY, you've obviously established a solid justification for your long-term use of injectables, wait till you 45, bald, have no natural test to support your body, and shrivel away with arthritis and joint problems, than we'll talk. that is if cancer and heart problems lets you get that far..
    Ask any doctor about the long-term side effects, see if you can find one who says injectables dont f uck up your endocrine system, dont raise your bp, don t f uck up your cholesterol, and dont cause severe long term side effects (long term meaning just cause you dont see them yet doesnt mean its not gonna happen) but this obviously isnt a steroid -bias free environment so ill leave that alone.
    but this is so simple its ridiculous, this applies to ALL non-smokers because it is bitching, nothing more, nothing less. IF-YOU-DONT-LIKE-CLUBS-OR-BARS-THAT ALLOW-SMOKING.... ready for this... DONT GO!!!! That makes as much sense as wiping your ass before you shit. Or going to a strip bar and yelling at a girl for showing you her tits.
    This is absurd. The funny thing is people will bitch and complain about this bar they went to last weekend and all the smokers. Than they go back the next weekend and do the same exact thing, subjecting themselves to this "deadly second hand smoke", than bitching about it. Really logical.
    And you want a non-steroid users perspective. Sure i dont have to worry about second hand smoke from a juicer, but i have to worry about saying the wrong thing, him having a roid-rage and trying to mutilate my ass, or him promoting the nonsensical idea that injectables are good, and allowing my son to have one minute of conversation with the guy and believing the same line of bullshit he does. Your more than a threat to society than smokers encase you didnt realize, which is why society has out-lawed steroids , and not one has out-lawed smoking. But im sure legislators have no idea what they're doing, and the millions of studies have all been flawed.
    fact is 2nd hand smoke isnt great, my problem is the way you perceive smokers as below you. you can come back and reiterate what you said, i dont care, the message is clear. you are no better than someone because they smoke. thats what your whole thread is about. cause you know this is nothing but a group therapy thread where non-smokers can meet and bash on smokers, when a lot of thier parents smoke, or a lot of thier relatives smoke, and they are more successful than them, happier than them, and realize if you dont like what they do you can mind your own f ucking business and step the f uck away. if they're in a restaraunt where its allowed, sit away from them, a club its allowed, stand on the other side or go to a club that doesnt allow smoking. which is every club in NJ. but the thing that makes me sick is these pathetic little non-smoker whiners (if your not a whiner let it fly) have gotten NJ to change some longstanding laws. and than have the nerve to STILL bitch about it. whats next?.. "im sitting in my car at a traffic light and o my god!! can you belive it?!?! the guy next to me was smoking a cigarette with his windows down, and the smoke blew from his car to my car, and now my health is in danger.. im writing a letter to the senate, this is absurd" and when that day comes i will organize a NON-SMOKERS BASHING SQUAD. That will go around town, tie down non-smokers, and blow smoke in thier face till they start crying like the little babies they are. If a smoker got there first.. just leave. If you got there first.. and he comes up to you with a cigarette in his mouth.. ask him to leave, if he wont.. punch him in the face.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 04-26-2006 at 09:46 AM.

Sure i dont have to worry about second hand smoke from a juicer, but i have to worry about saying the wrong thing, him having a roid-rage and trying to mutilate my ass
    There is no such thing.

/\ /\ not if you consider PP and M1t unnatural, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    There is no such thing.
    in your mind there isnt.. but in a doctors mind, he know steroids provoke aggression and anxiety, and have coined the term "roid-rage" to describe it. i can see how to a user that seems like nonsensical media hype, but the way i see it, if dictionary.com knows of it.. it exists.

Main Entry: roid rage
    Part of Speech: noun
    Definition: uncontrolled physical or verbal anger exhibited due to excessive anabolic steroid use
    Etymology: (anabolic ste)roid + rage
    Usage: slang

at some point you've become miscontrued my friend, chalk it up all you want, INJECTABLES ARENT HEALTHY, you've obviously established a solid justification for your long-term use of injectables, wait till you 45, bald, have no natural test to support your body, and shrivel away with arthritis and joint problems, than we'll talk. that is if cancer and heart problems lets you get that far..
    Ask any doctor about the long-term side effects, see if you can find one who says injectables dont f uck up your endocrine system, dont raise your bp, don t f uck up your cholesterol, and dont cause severe long term side effects (long term meaning just cause you dont see them yet doesnt mean its not gonna happen) but this obviously isnt a steroid -bias free environment so ill leave that alone.
    but this is so simple its ridiculous, this applies to ALL non-smokers because it is bitching, nothing more, nothing less. IF-YOU-DONT-LIKE-CLUBS-OR-BARS-THAT ALLOW-SMOKING.... ready for this... DONT GO!!!! That makes as much sense as wiping your ass before you shit. Or going to a strip bar and yelling at a girl for showing you her tits.
    This is absurd. The funny thing is people will bitch and complain about this bar they went to last weekend and all the smokers. Than they go back the next weekend and do the same exact thing, subjecting themselves to this "deadly second hand smoke", than bitching about it. Really logical.
    And you want a non-steroid users perspective. Sure i dont have to worry about second hand smoke from a juicer, but i have to worry about saying the wrong thing, him having a roid-rage and trying to mutilate my ass, or him promoting the nonsensical idea that injectables are good, and allowing my son to have one minute of conversation with the guy and believing the same line of bullshit he does. Your more than a threat to society than smokers encase you didnt realize, which is why society has out-lawed steroids , and not one has out-lawed smoking. But im sure legislators have no idea what they're doing, and the millions of studies have all been flawed.
    fact is 2nd hand smoke isnt great, my problem is the way you perceive smokers as below you. you can come back and reiterate what you said, i dont care, the message is clear. you are no better than someone because they smoke. thats what your whole thread is about. cause you know this is nothing but a group therapy thread where non-smokers can meet and bash on smokers, when a lot of thier parents smoke, or a lot of thier relatives smoke, and they are more successful than them, happier than them, and realize if you dont like what they do you can mind your own f ucking business and step the f uck away. if they're in a restaraunt where its allowed, sit away from them, a club its allowed, stand on the other side or go to a club that doesnt allow smoking. which is every club in NJ. but the thing that makes me sick is these pathetic little non-smoker whiners (if your not a whiner let it fly) have gotten NJ to change some longstanding laws. and than have the nerve to STILL bitch about it. whats next?.. "im sitting in my car at a traffic light and o my god!! can you belive it?!?! the guy next to me was smoking a cigarette with his windows down, and the smoke blew from his car to my car, and now my health is in danger.. im writing a letter to the senate, this is absurd" and when that day comes i will organize a NON-SMOKERS BASHING SQUAD. That will go around town, tie down non-smokers, and blow smoke in thier face till they start crying like the little babies they are. If a smoker got there first.. just leave. If you got there first.. and he comes up to you with a cigarette in his mouth.. ask him to leave, if he wont.. punch him in the face.
    So you still talk drivel huh?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    almost forgot to add a comment in my last post about those laws there. when i did live in ny and got to enjoy that non-smoking law in bars/clubs, you know people still tried to smoke indoors! i know you guys from ny know what i'm talking about, then they'd get annoyed when you'd tell them they have to put it out! some clubs bartenders would actually smoke as well!

enjoyably though, i got to see a few undercover cops write out tickets to those clubs management for it though, so good to see that they were actually enforcing it. but nonetheless, what audacity to get p*ssed at someone for expecting you to follow the law, eh?

they need to make that law nation-wide, cause there's no justification as to why us non-smokers should have to deal with that cigarette smoke in public places. make those bastards wear bags on their heads so only they gotta deal with their smoke! oh, not enough oxygen, so sorry, hee hee.
    i know i hate that....but i usually ask them to put out the cig. if i get a smart reply i take it and put it out for them....... hey its the law lol!!

in your mind there isnt.. but in a doctors mind, he know steroids provoke aggression and anxiety, and have coined the term "roid-rage" to describe it. i can see how to a user that seems like nonsensical media hype, but the way i see it, if dictionary.com knows of it.. it exists.

Main Entry: roid rage
    Part of Speech: noun
    Definition: uncontrolled physical or verbal anger exhibited due to excessive anabolic steroid use
    Etymology: (anabolic ste)roid + rage
    Usage: slang
    Dictionary.com has this word to. The third use and example is offensive as all hell so using them as a gauge doesn't say much.

nig·ger P Pronunciation Key (ngr)
    n. Offensive Slang
    Used as a disparaging term for a Black person: “You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world calls a nigger” (James Baldwin).
    Used as a disparaging term for a member of any dark-skinned people.
    Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, or politically deprived group of people: “Gun owners are the new niggers... of society” (John Aquilino).

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Bojangles, wow. I dont know what to say but you just gave me a totally different impression of yourself than I had before. You are saying non-smokers should just sit on the other side of the restaurant etc. Why? Why should other people have to accomodate for smokers?
    There are so many things to say about this, I honestly think smoking should be outlawed completely. Its just so sad and pathetic that people become addicted to cigarettes, I mean seeing people have to get up every ten minutes because "THEY NEED A SMOKE" that is just so pathetic that they cant sit for 30 mints without needing to fill their lungs with toxins. F*cking idiots.
    And then people have support groups and they celebrate after not having a smoke for 3 months straight. YAY congratulations you should have a party because you stopped putting little sticks of tobacco in your mouth, and people say oh you must have stuch strong will power to be able to quit. WHAT A JOKE, how bout you throw me a party for NOT EVEN STARTING.
    In Ontario they passed a law quite some time ago not allowing people to smoke in any public building and it was the greatest law they have ever made. It truly should become illegal all together, I dont ever want to be anywhere where I could breathe in that filth.

All people have to do is think about the people who have never smoked in their lives but are dying or dead because of second hand smoke. Its just ridiculous. I know of one lady who is dying because she got second hand smoke at her workplace, she went their to make a living for her family and is now dying because other people didnt have enough will power to stop smoking. I'll say it and wont take it back, smoking is for bitches with no will power and are lacking something in their lives. It gains you NOTHING to smoke.

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    Your more than a threat to society than smokers encase you didnt realize, which is why society has out-lawed steroids, and not one has out-lawed smoking. But im sure legislators have no idea what they're doing, and the millions of studies have all been flawed.
    well, ur right tht some people bitch and complain unreasonably, when there is a simpler solution such as walking away. but i dont think ur point about the laws is necessarily valid. you've over simplified the situation there. there is a lot more politics behind the reason why cigarettes are legal, such as the huge amount of revenue they bring in for the economy. As well, if you seriously look, (as i've pointed out in another thread) you can find studies to argue most any point; for the exact reason that people are generally biased. I'm not trying to argue that steroids have no health effects , but if you wanna discuss studies, I bet you could find double the amount you quoted discussing the harmful effects of smoking, even 2nd hand smoke.
    As for your comment on roid rage , i think that's only in special cases as well, i've been around guys on juice and i've never witnessed any outburst of aggressivness that wasnt already typical of their character. I think some users already have aggression problems, and the confidence they gain from gaining size causes them to lash out at people they may see as inferior. But the drugs themselves aren't actually altering there personality. Seems to me like those guys that helped coin the phrase roid-rage, probly would have lashed out at others even before they used, but people like to point the finger at something.
    Last edited by Andorious; 04-26-2006 at 11:35 AM.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Im glad they banned that shit in JERSEY. I dont care about your health or the next smokers. I mean go ahead kill yourself, I dont care. But fact is 2nd hand smoke is harmful, so that being said I dont wanna breath that shit in, so do me a favor and go outside and smoke your cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    You are saying non-smokers should just sit on the other side of the restaurant etc. Why? Why should other people have to accomodate for smokers?
    it should be the way it was, a smoking section and a non-smoking section, it was simple, it made sense. i have no idea why they've made it illegal to smoke in any public place. just divide it into sections. i honestly dont think either has to accomodate the other. they should both accomodate each other.
    maybe i dont get out enough to understand it, but about a month ago i was walking on campus, and the smokers are forced to isolate under these little smoking gazebos about 8 square feet, a non-smoker was walking by the gazebo, got a wiff of smoke, and made a snide little remark to the smoker. the smoker had every right in the world to tell him to shut up, which is what he did, and the non-smoker had a little hissy fit and starting yelling at the dude talking about how he disrespected him by blowing smoke in his face. i was there and that was not what happened, and i wanted to jump in and tell the guy to get a f uckn life, but seriously, be happy with what you've got is all im saying. people are killing themselves at different rates every day doing different things. i dont care what the hell it is you do, but i think people in general need to chill out is all im sayn.

it should be the way it was, a smoking section and a non-smoking section, it was simple, it made sense. i have no idea why they've made it illegal to smoke in any public place.
    Because none smoking employees have to wait tables and serve you while you smoke. I'm sure you'll say, "then get a job some where else."

gzz man, not "go get a job somewhere else" thats something any logical person should consider BEFORE they get the job. if it bothers you that much, DONT go apply there in the first place. or have the employees who SMOKE serve them. common sense.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Smoker get what they deserve.

so bojangles, you're basically saying a smoker can go wherever and do whatever he wants, and if we don't want to deal with the smoke, the solution is supposed to be simply don't go there? under your logic, i can't go to stripclubs, nightclubs, bars, pool halls, or basically any public place cause the non-smoking laws don't exist here in FL and you think that's fair? i have no understanding of your logic whatsoever.

as far as your comments on the gear, you can say the gear causes whatever damage you'd like, but take a look at the people in mexico and you'll see gear doesn't do as much damage as you're blowing it out of proportion to be. since you can get it there over-the-counter, the majority of bodybuilders use it on a consistent basis, and they have just as long of lives as anyone else. not to mention your reasoning of it destroying a persons own test levels are unfounded, and by 45, any mans test levels are going to be severely depleted compared to their younger years, hence a thing called hrt. many of your other comments were related to issues of people not properly monitoring their health (bp, cholesterol, etc). a bad diet can cause those same problems, it's a matter of monitoring and maintenance, and gear will not necessarily cause those issues in people and with proper maintenance, not only won't cause health problems, but can help prevent osteoperosis, numerous other bone-deterioration diseases, among other numerous health benefits you're failing to mention or recognize.

as far as this comment of yours "...people will bitch and complain about this bar... Than they go back the next weekend... subjecting themselves to this 'deadly second hand smoke', than bitching about it. Really logical.". well, if all the bars and clubs in a state allow the smoking, what else are the non-smokers supposed to do? again, where is your logic here? if it's a choice of either going to a club where they have to deal with smoke or sitting at home all weekend, what do you expect someone to do? just because they don't have much of any choice but to deal with it doesn't mean they should accept it. it's not "whining" as you repeatedly try to downsize it to, it's being sick and tired of smokers failing to consider others.

as far as the non-gear user perspective, you've got to be kidding me. that is the most ignorant perspective on gear i've seen in a long time. roid rage does not exist. you can make believe it does all you want, but there is no biological "aggression" mechanism triggered by gear. you have more to be concerned about from someone drinking and becoming violent than you do a "juicer" as you term it. as far as someone doing gear giving your kid bad advice, again, this is just a joke. there are far worse things for you to worry about than someone trying to encourage your kid to do gear. besides, those educated enough about gear know until you're at least 20, you shouldn't be touching it for various reasons. you seem like a very presumptuous person.

oh, and your solution to not deal with smoke in a club? standing on the other side of the club from a smoker isn't going to help. you should know enough that those disgusting cigarettes fill up the entire club with their soot. if you don't think so, ask a non-smoker to smell your clothes after having come home from a club. that's not just on your clothes, but on your lungs as well.

you also never answered my question as to why it is you think it's too much to ask of a smoker to go outside a club to smoke? for them, it's a 30 foot walk. for us non-smokers, the only solution to avoid it at this point is to not go to the clubs. again, i see no logic in your reasoning, and you fail to answer any of my questions in any of my posts. you simply look for things you can criticize and demean. you seem to have a very pessimistic personality and are far from "seeing things from both sides" like you claim.

as far as a club "accomodating" smokers, the whole damn outdoors is plenty accomodating enough!!! why the hell should a club have to "accomodate" someones disgusting addiction?! next, you'll be expecting clubs to have biological waste containers for the needles of people who use heroin cause they have to "accomodate" them. bad habits should not be "accomodated" to, they should be respetably refrained from in a place you know they may bother others, but once again, the majority of smokers fail to do that. again, i fail to see your logic here?

also, it would be impossible with restaurants, clubs, etc, that had smoking and non-smoking areas to have exactly enough smoking and non-smoking employees to keep them both working in only the areas they'd choose to. you should have enough common-sense as well to know managers aren't going to care enough about their employees to do that for them either. again, out of all the nasty habits out there, why do you expect smoking to be "accomodated" for by everyone else around them? sorry, but i don't pamper addicts. seems like you're moreso the persons who is "whining" here about people not "accomodating" the smokers.

here is a way to look at it that may make sense to you. drinking and driving is illegal cause there is an increased probability that the person doing so will get in an accident, potentially harming not only themselves, but someone else in the process. with smoking, the scenario is similar, in which the person is doing something unquestionably harmful to himself, and depending on the circumstance potentially harmful to those around him. now, under your reasoning, your answer for drinking and driving would not be to make it illegal, but for those concerned about drunk drivers to stay off the road. do you see the ridiculous reasoning in this correlation to your rationale? if not, i see no hope and will end this discussion with you. however, i would hope that anyone would be able to see that if something someone is doing is potentially causing harm to others around them, making laws regulating it are perfectly reasonable. under your reasoning, we should be "accomodating" the drunk drivers by staying out of their way on the road. again, the rationale makes no sense whatsoever.

could you try making your point in fewer than a thousand words.. /\ /\ i cant get past the first sentence.. thanks, ill be back later if i have the patience

could you try making your point in fewer than a thousand words.. /\ /\ i cant get past the first sentence.. thanks, ill be back later if i have the patience
    there's not just "a" point. if i make just one point, it would overlook several important issues you are apparently missing here. sorry i can't keep it nice and simple for you guy, but if you're not willing to hear the other side of things, once again, it shows the mindset of those on the other end of the spectrum. at least i can say i read all your arguments.

if 3 mintues of reading the other side of things is too much to ask, then once again, i see no hope here as you will continue to overlook any and all points made against your arguments, and we can consider our debate here done.

no point in arguing it. NYC night life is absolutley booming. bar/club owners said the law would hurt their business. turns out people werent going out because of all the smokers..... its a great law, it has increased revenue in bars and clubs since it has been adopted. so forget the whole "smokers have rights issue" or the "employees dont deserve to work in these conditions" now its a monetary issue and the almighty dollar wins in all the time so this law is here to stay in NY and NJ and hopefully it will spread elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    no point in arguing it. NYC night life is absolutley booming. bar/club owners said the law would hurt their business. turns out people werent going out because of all the smokers..... its a great law, it has increased revenue in bars and clubs since it has been adopted. so forget the whole "smokers have rights issue" or the "employees dont deserve to work in these conditions" now its a monetary issue and the almighty dollar wins in all the time so this law is here to stay in NY and NJ and hopefully it will spread elsewhere.
    Did you go to Factory? I lost count how many times I was burned in that place. People cracked out of their minds dancing around with a cigarette in their hand.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    I smoke..cigs, and cigars...and I throw the butts out my car window as well!! I also throw my butts on the sidewalk, I am a real social disease!!And for the tough guy on here that said he tells people to put out their cigs and if they don't he takes it out of their mouth and puts it out...hope you never run into me and try that shit...for your sake. I was actually surprised how many little nazis and fascists there are out there, considering how may of you are break the law every day by possessing, and using aas. Ahhh anyway...rant on...

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    I smoke..cigs, and cigars...and I throw the butts out my car window as well!! I also throw my butts on the sidewalk, I am a real social disease!!And for the tough guy on here that said he tells people to put out their cigs and if they don't he takes it out of their mouth and puts it out...hope you never run into me and try that shit...for your sake. I was actually surprised how many little nazis and fascists there are out there, considering how may of you are break the law every day by possessing, and using aas. Ahhh anyway...rant on...
    Good for you buddy, you crack on and kill yourself, it's your choice, just as it is our choice not to, that is all.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Good for you buddy, you crack on and kill yourself, it's your choice, just as it is our choice not to, that is all.
    Thank you...now...anybody got a light??

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Did you go to Factory? I lost count how many times I was burned in that place. People cracked out of their minds dancing around with a cigarette in their hand.
    yea it sucked!!!!

Thank you...now...anybody got a light??
    i said it......not a big deal. its the law here.

[B]I smoke..cigs, and cigars...and I throw the butts out my car window as well!! I also throw my butts on the sidewalk, I am a real social disease!![/B]And for the tough guy on here that said he tells people to put out their cigs and if they don't he takes it out of their mouth and puts it out...hope you never run into me and try that shit...for your sake. I was actually surprised how many little nazis and fascists there are out there, considering how may of you are break the law every day by possessing, and using aas. Ahhh anyway...rant on...
    Is that something to be proud of?

Quote Originally Posted by NOREGRETS
    Is that something to be proud of?
    What I don't understand. How can someone be into bodybuilding and fitness and smoke? One contradicts the other.

*Picture in my head of someone on a treadmill with a cigarette hanging from their mouth.*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information