Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MAVS vs heat

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    People keep saying that and its so stupid ,no offense.. your telling me everytime hes going to have a bad game we need to watch out bc hes going to have another 50 point game?!?!?! lol.. nowitzki did not even have over five 50 point games in his carreer and your telling me the HEAT which has MUCH better defense than the suns should be worried.. I dont think dirk had one AMAZING game yet this whole series.. not even a good one expect maybe one game..
    Not saying or "Garansheeding" he will come out and score 50. But I can garantee that Avery is going to be putting some fire under his ass.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    Not saying or "Garansheeding" he will come out and score 50. But I can garantee that Avery is going to be putting some fire under his ass.
    we have to wait and see.. and especially that stackhouse is suspended now dirk must play well.. even if he does play well the heat still got it!

Dam i missed that Stackhouse foul, i feel asleep

He was suspended though? I wonder if i can find a video of it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Suspended for a flagrant? I have seen flagrants 10x worse than that one and do not even come close to getting suspended.. Kinna like mbenga got suspended for 6 games for walking into the stands and not doing a thing

Didn't he go in the stands to help somone? I thought it was the coaches wife or somthing.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    haha underestimating the heat? the heat only win when dallas plays horrible

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    Yep..They need to play better next time cuz they played like a middle school team in game 4
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    Didn't he go in the stands to help somone? I thought it was the coaches wife or somthing.

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    Are you serious? STOP HATINGG!!!! the HEAT PLAYED AMAZING LAST GAME.. how can you not give credit when/where credit is due.. do you really want me to start putting out stats.. stop while you can..

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    stats? like i said before, the heat can only play when the mavs are playing horrible, look, if the other team is playing like a middle school team, of COURSE your stats are going to be good?

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    god thats so much bullshit! no one ever gives credit to the Heaat. Its always "mavs were playing bad, " "they had a bad game". the mavs just got out played!

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    god thats so much bullshit! no one ever gives credit to the Heaat. Its always "mavs were playing bad, " "they had a bad game". the mavs just got out played!
    yup.. this is my point.. i could care less what ppl think... heat winning it all anyway

chest6 is offline Banned
    psh stackhouse getting suspended what a bunch of bs. Now Dirk is gonna have to get like 40..and if he does its bout time. Shaq jacks ppl with elbows and shoves ppl like every game and never gets suspended..

YEA BABYY!!! HEAT WIN AGAIN... just like I said.. all you haters and people who think you know about basketball this ones for you.. just like I said- TOOOOO EASYYYYY!!!!! MIAMI WINS AGAIN!!!! 3 in a row... go heat

and no excuses like the usual ones.. dallas= not clutch (like usual) and miami= clutch..

cmon all you heat fans.. how amazing was that game... WADE COUNTY BABY!!!! wade county...

dallas is pretty cool...........................if you like cow tipping and hooking up with your cousin!!!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    cow tipping? Theres like no cows in Dallas? Cool stereotyping.

Hey.....I want you to do one thing for me. Watch that last drive Wade made with a few seconds left in Overtime.....FIND THE FOUL...

k.....GO

chest6 is offline Banned
    Oh yeah....find the contact in the one in regulation too where he banked it off the glass.

I'll be waiting.

Wade himself said he pushed off on the play I mentioned above in this post.

chest6 is offline Banned
    anddddd another thing. The heat had 49 FREE THROWS. How in the world is that possible. Out of all the replays...I can honestly say I see 15-20 of those foul shots being from legitamate fouls. I said it before the series started, I said it when the playoffs started. David Stern does not want to hand the championship trophy to Mark Cuban..

chest6 is offline Banned
    And dont say Im making excuses and blah blah...I'm sure I can get some neutral ppl that were watching the game to agree with me.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Great game tonight.

D Wade is the shiznit!!

GO HEAT!!

~SC~

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Basketball is for soccer players.

chest6 is offline Banned
    With the previous I said earlier. I WILL say this. D wade is an AMAZING athlete/basketball player. Buttttt....the fans comparing him to MJ and holding up signs that say "Michael Who" is just pathetic..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Basketball is for soccer players.
    Actually the NBA is starting to piss me off. EVERYTHING is a foul. Again, watch the last play that wade made to put the Heat ahead. Point blank....the game should not end with free throws unless there is a CLEAR, INDISPUTABLE foul committed. I did not see anything anything CLOSE to that.

chest first nothing personal bro.. I am not singling you or anyone out as one.. I am saying things in general.. all I know is what MIAMI did tonight was the first in NBA history.. that is pretty big.. actually HUGE!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I know. Same here to you. I'm just taking my frustration out. I'll stand behind my comments tho to the grave

like I said the series is 3-2 miami.. doesnt matter what happend.. dwayne wade played the like MVP he is.. Ok hes not jordan- I never said that.. but he played A- MAZING!! 24 years old, first finals!!! avgs over 40 points the passed 3 games... cmon bro! thats amazingg!!! big bucket after big bucket... you should be mad that howard missed 2 HUGE CRITICAL free throws and made a HORRIBLE time out call.. rookie move- you HAVE to admit..

wade is humble and has humility.. hes confident that he can always get it done but hes always talking about winning.. even shaq venerates him like crazy... wade has everything needed to be an AMAZING player and has a long time b4 he can/will be compared to the hall of famers...

dirk and the mavs have some work to do... can you imagine what their confidence level is at this point?

chest6 is offline Banned
    well I WILL admit. When Howard missed BOTH of those free throws I was thinking Game over heat win in the back of my mind. WHAT IN THE FLYING **** WAS HE THINKING CALLING THE FINAL TIMEOUT IN BTWN FREE THROWS!?!?! Man...Im gonna be pissed for weeks.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I actually like the Mavs and Dirk, it's just that I'd like to see Shaq get one w/Wade, and Payton finally get a ring, Walker, etc.

Comparing Wade to Jordan though is downright stupid. Maybe one day, but not yet. Kobe comes closer to Jordan having won 3 titles already and being a playmaker, but no one will ever be Jordan as far as I see it. Perhaps LeBron in 15 years because that guy is pretty insane.

~SC~

and also bad calls are always in EVERY GAME.. It goes back and forth like usual..

chest6 is offline Banned
    dirk and the mavs have some work to do... can you imagine what their confidence level is at this point?
    it sinks after every game. But..they have been catching some horrible breaks...adn I wholeheartedly believe the NBA is against them winning the championship. I dont mean to sound like this..but I said this throughout the entire San Antonio series. I even said Mavs > Spurs + refs for days after the series was over even tho the mavs won. Come on man...watch that last 2 wade drives..find the foul

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I actually like the Mavs and Dirk, it's just that I'd like to see Shaq get one w/Wade, and Payton finally get a ring, Walker, etc.

Comparing Wade to Jordan though is downright stupid. Maybe one day, but not yet. Kobe comes closer to Jordan having won 3 titles already and being a playmaker, but no one will ever be Jordan as far as I see it. Perhaps LeBron in 15 years because that guy is pretty insane.

~SC~
    I agree but....Shaq has enough rings..

chest6 is offline Banned
    and also bad calls are always in EVERY GAME.. It goes back and forth like usual..
    it goes beyond occassional bad calls..

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Its not that I LIKE the mavs.. yes their a good team.. and yes nowitzki has game.. I really believe HEAT are the better team and are outplaying the mavs.. to compare anybody to jordan at this time is flat out wrong.. Personally I feel wade will be closer to jordan than lebron will be.. I feel wade (at the end) will have more rings than lebron.. championships are crucial for your "stats and status" wade does play jordanesque at times.. meaning clutch and taking over by himself..

I can talk and everyone can talk until tomorrow.. it stands : Miami 3! Mavs 2

chest6 is offline Banned
    stillll haventtt answeredd my question. I was waitin for u to come back and answer but you havent.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Meh fine nevamind Illl never get through to anyone biased

do you want me to say there wasnt a foul?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information