Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    a man walks into a talent agency, and says, "boy do i have an act for you!"

"what is your act?" asks the agent.

"well i come out on stage with my wife and 9 year old son and 6 year old daughter and cat," says the man, "and we all bow to the audience, and then the my daughter spreads pate over her vagina and anus and the cat eats her pussy while my son eats her ass while my wife and i squat over her chest and splurt heaping piles of semi-solid, yellow, diarrhea all over her chest, and then my wife straps on a dildo and ****s me in the ass while i lick it off my daughter's nipples, and then my son swings the cat against the floor until it dies on internal bleeding and then my daughter licks the blood out of it's dead bleeding asshole as i cut her throat and then bludgeon my son with a bowling pin and then i mount my wife and donkey punch her to death. that's it"

"wow..." says the agent, "...uh what's your act called?"

"what's it called?" apes the man, "oh yeah the aristocrats!"

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.

"well i come out on stage with my wife and 9 year old son and 6 year old daughter and cat," says the man, "and we all bow to the audience, and then the my daughter spreads pate over her vagina and anus and the cat eats her pussy while my son eats her ass while my wife and i squat over her chest and splurt heaping piles of semi-solid, yellow, diarrhea all over her chest, and then my wife straps on a dildo and ****s me in the ass while i lick it off my daughter's nipples, and then my son swings the cat against the floor until it dies on internal bleeding and then my daughter licks the blood out of it's dead bleeding asshole as i cut her throat and then bludgeon my son with a bowling pin and then i mount my wife and donkey punch her to death. that's it"

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.

That is the worst joke EVER! I saw the movie about it and I still think it's just a horribly unfunny joke. It's like only funny to comedians...

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    That is the worst joke EVER! I saw the movie about it and I still think it's just a horribly unfunny joke. It's like only funny to comedians...
    lol i'm with you there. i saw five minutes of that movie last night so it was in my system.

Thread Information