Bojangles69 is offline Banned

encase anyone didnt know.. an email i got about ephedra

On March 30th, 2005 the Final Rule issued by the FDA banning Ephedra was overturned by a Federal Judge. The FDA has 90 days from the ruling date to appeal the courts decision (June 30th, 2006). During this period we have been offering Ephedra Diet Pills. If the FDA does not appeal within the allotted time period, the agency will have to return to the rule making process to re-write the rule according to the current law.

The “Bottom Line” is; get these products while you can as they may not be available for much longer. Our ephedra diet pill store is ******* Please visit us and browse our full selection of ephedra diet pills, including Stacker 2 and 3, Yellow Swarm as well as Original Anorex and Original Leptoprin!

Today is June 27th and the FDA has yet to respond to the March 30th court ruling. It is our opinion that the FDA will be responding any day. Act quickly BEFORE the FDA responds! You have few precious days left! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SUMMER 2006 SALE! and please don't forget to tell your friends! If they mention your name when they order we will send YOU a FREE GIFT!

**does this mean the 90 days after Jun 30 ephedra will be legal??

Intruder is offline Junior Member
    Kinda sounds that way. I can still get ephedra from convience stores locally where i live in florida. (bronchidialator)

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I order them all the time, if i did not have them I would not make it to work probably!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    lol yeh legal status isnt the biggest deterent for me anyway but i guess it will be legal again in 3 days.. for 90 days, or untill the FDA responds or the courts overturn.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like its legal right now but in 3 days it may become illegal?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    It meens, right now it is legal, and in 3 days the FDA must appeal the decision, or they have to go right back to the very begining of the law making process to have it banned. If they dont appeal it will be unbanned for a while, if they do appeal it will still be unbanned, but just a shorter time because less paperwok.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    why take ephedra when you could just run a heavy cutting cycle followed up with lots of clen ?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I take abuse ECA so I can stay up late and work. Then I take Nyquill so i can sleep at night and pop more ECA when I wake up.

It really works great.

Thread Information