Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    MOTOR VEHICLE INSURANCE

Florida's mandatory Personal Injury Protection insurance does not apply to motorcycles. Street legal motorcycles with three (3) wheels and motorcycles with attached sidecars are also exempt from this compulsory insurance requirement. The voluntary purchase of motor vehicle liability insurance is recommended for your protection and the protection of other persons. Failure to carry liability insurance can result in the loss of your driver license, tag(s), and registration(s) if you are involved in a traffic accident, convicted of DUI or other occurrences as defined in the Financial Responsibility Law, Chapter 324, Florida Statutes.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IronFreakX...i have had enough of all the fighting, swearing, and acting tough and angry...all i do is read and edit your posts....this is your warning...this is a place viewed by a lot of people so grow up and act your age, or you can leave...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    3) "Motor vehicle" means any self-propelled vehicle with four or more wheels which is of a type both designed and required to be licensed for use on the highways of this state and any trailer or semitrailer designed for use with such vehicle and includes:

http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/ind...627/Sec732.HTM

The cop asked if I had insurance and I said no, in FL you ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE INSURANCE.....NOT.....Call the Florida DMV right now http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/html/contact.html and if they say you have to Ill pay you $500 RIGHT NOW

Blog Entries
    This is realy ****ed up and stupid if you ask me.

http://www.risilaw.com/newsletter3.htm

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    This is realy ****ed up and stupid if you ask me.

http://www.risilaw.com/newsletter3.htm
    Not really, it's impossible for me to pay 7-9K every year.....even when your older...my friend is 35yrs old...no violations and they still ask him for 4500...

It's these old/Incompetent/drunk drivers....they should be taken off the street and not be allowed to drive ever again

stee is offline Member
    That sucks. But the truth is 85% of new sport bike riders total there bikes in less then a month.

Now the ? is are you man enught to buy a new bike and keep on ridding. I would also recomend you take ridding course.
    yeah i agree. learn how to ride and get your knee down as often as possible. you just look a fool riding with the marker lines on the edges of your tyres.

stee is offline Member
    and to follow up on that people will respect you if you crash and there is more tread on the middle of ur tyres than on the outside. i always doff my cap to a rider of that calibre.

Good for you...but not like I care or anything btw...

stee is offline Member
    But dont use noobie tacktics n take sand paper to them coz you will crash one day and people wont know how you did as they will see your tyres and say
    "but hes such a good rider you can see by how bald the outside of his tyres are, hes clean off his head!, how did he lowside in round that lil kink in the road doin 45mph?"

Quote Originally Posted by stee
    But dont use noobie tacktics n take sand paper to them coz you will crash one day and people wont know how you did as they will see your tyres and say
    "but hes such a good rider you can see by how bald the outside of his tyres are, hes clean off his head!, how did he lowside in round that lil kink in the road doin 45mph?"
    Yeah only ridden for 5 days, but you can keep your ohhh I care sooo much how people think about how I ride or not to your-vain-self...you know go do some wheelies infront of people.....keep revving ur engine infront of the lil girls yeah.....

I ride my bike cause of I love riding not because I wanna show of or give a fvck what people think about my riding skills

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    clearly you do or you wouldnt have posted about it

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol dude your social skills seem worse than your riding skills.

Blog Entries
    you see you should have sold it to me like i said. You whould have saved money.

clearly you do or you wouldnt have posted about it
    even If I did, I dont care for your opinion....

stee is offline Member
    see man what i would do if i was in yoru shoes is get something like a 250 not as expensive to insure. get something like an old aprilia rs250 and run it in to the ground.
    at least if you fall of people will say "aww bless hes only learning" but more importantly when you do it wont cost shed loads of dosh and after a few accidents you will realise that it actually does hurt no matter how hard you are trying to come across.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    it dosnt look that bad IFX, i assume you have insurance on it do you not ??

stee is offline Member
    even If I did, I dont care for your opinion....
    see man what you need to do is even if you cant get your knee down make sure you dont crash it with the makrker lines on it. the first thing the pigs will say is "ah hes just got this celarly he cant ride it as its too fast for him he must have been riding dangerously"

you will learn eventually!

Blog Entries

you see you should have sold it to me like i said. You whould have saved money.
    I just might....leaving for the military neway so fvck it....

it dosnt look that bad IFX, i assume you have insurance on it do you not ??

Not

see man what you need to do is even if you cant get yoru knee down make sure you dont crash it with the makrker lines on it. the first thing the pigs will say is "ah hes just got this celarly he cant ride it as its too fast for him he must have been riding dangerously"

you will learn eventually!
    Real funny man....tell ya what...why don't you come here...ride a nice bike...and hopefully an old or drunk person on a F-250, Tacoma or something bigger....well.....doesnt pay attention to you from behind

stee is offline Member
    so tell us how did you actually crash because i might be reading your last post wrong. did you have a shunt or did he change lanes?
    and what you said "hopefully an old or drunk person on whate ever the fvck he is blah balh" i hope you aint insinuating some one comes in to me beacuse if you are mate, maybe you will change yoru attitude when you have seen a few of your freinds take their last ride.

so tell us how did you actually crash because i might be reading your last post wrong. did you have a shunt or did he change lanes?
    and what you said "hopefully an old or drunk person on whate ever the fvck he is blah balh" i hope you aint insinuating some one comes in to me beacuse if you are mate, maybe you will change yoru attitude when you have seen a few of your freinds take their last ride.
    Just to shut you up....

Going through a green light, straight line.....as I'm at it or 1-2 feet away....driver pulls out...makes a left turn....blocking the far left lane in my direction....covering the right side....and the far left is oncoming traffic...I hit the brakes but still collide with her.....Straight line...my right of way...and she didnt look ...which she admitted...

And YES I WAS, maybe when you go through something like that....which there is nothing you can do about then you will stop being an ass to other people about it and saying it was their fault or they cant ride...

But then ofcourse, all the witnesses who were there, the cop, the driver herself and I WERE ALL WRONG...and you....who have not seen it and didnt even know what happened...just say it was your fault.....Florida is nice btw.....just remember..get your bike with you.....trucks are all over

So let's see how you would do in this situation...35-40mph....and within 10 feet approx (maybe more) someone pulls out and makes a left....right infront of you......with only 1 second to react....let's hear it MR I am a good driver and you cant drive for shit.....

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    u still talking?

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    u still talking?
    Take off the shades...you'll see better....

stik is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    IronFreakX...i have had enough of all the fighting, swearing, and acting tough and angry...all i do is read and edit your posts....this is your warning...this is a place viewed by a lot of people so grow up and act your age, or you can leave...
    BRAVO!!!

stik is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    u still talking?

stee is offline Member
    Just to shut you up....

Going through a green light, straight line.....as I'm at it or 1-2 feet away....driver pulls out...makes a left turn....blocking the far left lane in my direction....covering the right side....and the far left is oncoming traffic...I hit the brakes but still collide with her.....Straight line...my right of way...and she didnt look ...which she admitted...

And YES I WAS, maybe when you go through something like that....which there is nothing you can do about then you will stop being an ass to other people about it and saying it was their fault or they cant ride...
    I wasnt saying it was your fault.
    but yes i am saying you arent a good rider.
    Accidents happen 9 out of 10 motorcycle accidents are with other vehicles turning infront of an oncoming motorbike.

guess that was your once chance where you dont get dead.
    atleast if you had bought a little shitter like a 250something you could get some rape tape on it and some paint and you would be off again wouldnt you. but as you bought a nice shiny new R6 and probably blew all you dosh on it to look cool "not that there is anything wrong with that as it does get the chicks going" but you arent gonna get many going now are ya. and you cant ride it anymore coz some daft twat pulled out in front of you.
    oooops sumone done broke my bi-see-cul.

Coming from someone who belives alex jones, believes 9/11 was done by the gov, believes they implanted micro-chips into people lol, believes that kiddie conspircary theory crap.....your responses don't surprise me nor bother me.....

I wasnt saying it was your fault.
    but yes i am saying you arent a good rider.
    Accidents happen 9 out of 10 motorcycle accidents are with other vehicles turning infront of an oncoming motorbike.

guess that was your once chance where you dont get dead.
    atleast if you had bought a little shitter like a 250something you could get some rape tape on it and some paint and you would be off again wouldnt you. but as you bought a nice shiny new R6 and probably blew all you dosh on it to look cool "not that there is anything wrong with that as it does get the chicks going" but you arent gonna get many going now are ya. and you cant ride it anymore coz some daft twat pulled out in front of you.
    oooops sumone done broke my bi-see-cul.
    Yup, 100% right....I blew all my money on the bike....now I live on the street and sell crack to get gas...and I ONLY got it to impress girls cause I cant get laid.....now that would be funny....but Im not you....

stee is offline Member
    well you wouldnt belive that would you. see your problem along whit a large amount of unskilled bikers is, what you cant see you cant percieve.

Alex Jones? wasnt that the Welsh lad who sang that song "walking in the air" in that cartoon "the snowman" in the 80's?????

well you wouldnt belive that would you. see your problem along whit a large amount of unskilled bikers is, what you cant see you cant percieve.

Alex Jones? wasnt that the Welsh lad who sang that song "walking in the air" in that cartoon "the snowman" in the 80's?????
    Wasn't directed to you, but I'm sure you're just as bright as him.....Come to Florida....

stee is offline Member
    Wasn't directed to you, but I'm sure you're just as bright as him.....Come to Florida....
    who Alex jones?

who Alex jones?
    LOL...yeah...

stee is offline Member
    Who is he?
    Is it that fella that use to sing or what?

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Theres no way an insurance company would pay to have that fixed... with labor costs and parts, the cost is way over the value of the bike.... hopefully ya win and they send you a fat check so you can buy another...

Im lucky, knock on wood, I havent crashed or dumped (except on the motocross track) since my first atv at 6... It would suck balls though to crash a streetbike on the pavement

stee is offline Member
    nah im not too keen on florida, the roads are to straight for my liking. id rather not ride than ride on a runway

Who is he?
    Is it that fella that use to sing or what?
    Yeah...that's it...you got it...the fella who used to sing....

Maybe next year, you'll be able to count to 10

stee is offline Member
    ooooooh now were getting nasty. no need for that is there. im not the fool who binned a bike worth a good few bags of sand and has no insurace.
    2 words
    u fvcking muppet!

ooooooh now were getting nasty. no need for that is there. im not the fool who binned a bike worth a good few bags of sand and has no insurace.
    2 words
    u fvcking muppet!
    Which Im getting paid for completely with not a single penny out of my pocket

LOL that would be 3 words "buddy"......its 1,2 then 3...

You REALLY should learn to count to 10, it'll help you alot

Fvcking puppet??

I'd love to see you come to Florida and say that to my face.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information