Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    stik is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stee
    Who is he?
    Is it that fella that use to sing or what?
    www.infowars.com

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    ooooooh now were getting nasty. no need for that is there. im not the fool who binned a bike worth a good few bags of sand and has no insurace.
    2 words
    u fvcking muppet!

Hell I thought you were a minister the way you've been preaching. Get off your soap box. If hes giving you attitude back, you deserve it.

stee is offline Member
    u is a word is it?
    when was the last time you went to school?
    In the English language U is a letter not a word!

I think you suffer from transposition because i did'nt call you a puppet. Are you sure that light was green and not red.

stik is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Coming from someone who belives alex jones, believes 9/11 was done by the gov, believes they implanted micro-chips into people lol, believes that kiddie conspircary theory crap.....your responses don't surprise me nor bother me.....
    It's hard to see the Truth when you dwell in the dark.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    u is a word is it?
    when was the last time you went to school?
    In the English language U is a letter not a word!

I think you suffer from transposition because i did'nt call you a puppet. Are you sure that light was green and not red.
    Oh but Im sure "you" meant you...or did you just decide to throw a letter in there.....

g fvcking muppet?? or maybe...L fvcking muppet..wait wait..maybe....d fvcking muppet???

But a muppet is a puppet....

Definition

any puppet character of the children's television show Sesame Street and commercial products of those characters

Are you sure you are NOT retarded and of age to be on this site..."bro"???

stee is offline Member
    Just read what i said u mong. I know you wanna take your anger out on sum1 and it may as well be me than some innocent on the street tonight becasue you cant ride properly. let it all out.
    Last edited by stee; 07-21-2006 at 09:49 AM.

U is a word is it?
    the last i heard was that U is a letter not a word.
    It's ok...noone blames you...that...

stee is offline Member
    just by definiton in this counrty a muppet is a person who is a bit of a retard.
    I didnt wanna call you somethign that would insinuate you are a complete retard.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    yo... serouisly...what were you wearing man? That is a DARK bike. If it was night...your visibility is sh*t. Might want to wear a jacket with some built in reflecting strips if you don't already.

as far as juicebox goes...it may not look that badly damaged but sport bike body paneling are expensive! Even if there is no real damage to the bike frame / engine / tranny....a sport bike can be totalled based off of damage to the fiberglass.

stee is offline Member
    It's ok...noone blames you...that...
    Im stupid, fvck if that is by your standards i must be a real thick fvcker.

just by definiton in this counrty a muppet is a person who is a bit of a retard.
    I didnt wanna call you somethign that would insinuate you are a complete retard.
    And I AM SURE...you are quite familiar with it......

stee is offline Member
    anyway enough of this name calling immature nonsense. I must go to the gym now as im sure its what a large percentage of us come here to talk about, that and get a little wound up by muppets before going. Cheers mate i think ill do my pb tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    yo... serouisly...what were you wearing man? That is a DARK bike. If it was night...your visibility is sh*t. Might want to wear a jacket with some built in reflecting strips if you don't already.

as far as juicebox goes...it may not look that badly damaged but sport bike body paneling are expensive! Even if there is no real damage to the bike frame / engine / tranny....a sport bike can be totalled based off of damage to the fiberglass.
    It was during the day, But alas I cannot wear anything reflecting because according to Kermit here ...it is "not cool"

True, but They will take care of it by either fixing or getting me a new one.

lol...stupid b*tch. Broad daylight and she didn't look.

That bike looks prime man...if they total it...follow the bike. Try to pick it up as a basket case ... (totalled bike sold to junkyard). That's what i'd do

RA

That bike looks prime man...if they total it...follow the bike. Try to pick it up as a basket case ... (totalled bike sold to junkyard). That's what i'd do
    Sometimes your insurance company will let you buy it back for a super cheap price.

Sometimes your insurance company will let you buy it back for a super cheap price.
    2:45pm....in SUNSHINE STATE and still nothing....

I'll probably do that...or maybe sell it for more to this guy I know.....crazy about bikes...takes em apart and knows em inside out....

Yah...my dad built a bike out of a few basket cases. And most "custom" bikes on ebay are the same.

You could always try to get it and build up a track bike with it. Then you can go crazy and not have to worry about people ...get the need for speed out of your system ya know?

Yah...my dad built a bike out of a few basket cases. And most "custom" bikes on ebay are the same.

You could always try to get it and build up a track bike with it. Then you can go crazy and not have to worry about people ...get the need for speed out of your system ya know?
    Or that....I still love this bike and have alot of feelings for it

After the accident I got up and 1st thing I did was check the bike not me.....woke up today (1st day since I got back from the towing company)

Went out kept looking at her for 30 mins....felt real sorry for her ...bordering on unhealthy obssession I think...lol

RA

After the accident I got up and 1st thing I did was check the bike not me.....woke up today (1st day since I got back from the towing company)

Went out kept looking at her for 30 mins....felt real sorry for her ...bordering on unhealthy obssession I think...lol

You mean like devil worship?

j/k bro..

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    You mean like devil worship?

j/k bro..

it's not unhealthy man...motorcycles are the modern day horse. We grow a bond with it because riding a bike is so responsive to your body. Ya know...it becomes more like an extension of you. So it's totally understandable to me why it would make ya sad. I"d feel bad for the bike too. Especially if it was that new to me and i just started the bond... kinda like breaking up with a girl while things are still new and exciting before they get old (the relationship...not the girl although...sometimes at the same time ) :P

RA
    I used to have a convertable mustang that I felt the same way about. I used to wipe it down with a soft cloth..after it was clean!

Then my wife got into an accident with it.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    stee adn IFX...stop the bickering and grow up...this thread will remain open, but one more name calling, swear word, or insult and i wll close it...

sorry about the bike, and i would be pissed to and no one but you knows the story, but stop with the name calling and childish crap...warning 2....three strike rule is in effect btw...

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    stee adn IFX...stop the bickering and grow up...this thread will remain open, but one more name calling, swear word, or insult and i wll close it...

sorry about the bike, and i would be pissed to and no one but you knows the story, but stop with the name calling and childish crap...warning 2....three strike rule is in effect btw...
    I will continue to respond to anyone who is insulting since you're not doing anything about it....but maybe you choose to selectivly see posts??

No need to sugar coat with that last line....not that it makes a difference anyway

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    doesnt lok totalled... was a damn nice bike though
    i agree

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

I'd love to see you come to Florida and say that to my face.....

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I will continue to respond to anyone who is insulting since you're not doing anything about it....but maybe you choose to selectivly see posts??

No need to sugar coat with that last line....not that it makes a difference anyway

Respond via pm from now on...

he was warned also, so dont give me this crap about selective posting. you have been doing this childish crap in a couple of different threads ands i am growing tired of it....thread closed....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Funny how stee was talking about others and their spelling, yet his offerings were FULL OF ERRORS.

Dumbass.

~SC~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information