Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    I hate when ppl leave nasty shit in the showers

i personally have no problem with #10

actually, its the girls who dress in skimpy outfits that have a problem with my massive test boners

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by zaneisgreat
    I hate watching people squat on the smith machine. I hate watching people toss around medicine balls. I hate watching people use the big bouncy balls to do abs or even pressing movements. I know, they may actually work effectively but they just look too...... cute hah.

ok, end rant.

People like you that are to worried about others instead of focusing on yourself and what you need to be doing.

Not everyone has the same training routine as you, you should be more focused on getting your shit done than making fun of "cute" excercises.
    ***No source checks!!!***

jef
    jef is offline Member
    i think mine are cell phones, people who don't know how to lift and use the machines and weights all funky and people who get in my fukn way....move bitvhes...get out the way....can't you tell i'm crazy

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    growin up gotti lookin mutha effers that weigh 130--run in packs of 3 or 4--take up 3 machines yet do NOTHING--wear big chains on their necks-and monopolize an entire section of the weight rack --the side where the small weights are-wear wife beaters that they can fill out....they just aggrivate the $hit outta me. one dropped his phone & then dropped a 35lb bumbell on it...TOOL.!!

jef
    jef is offline Member
    one more...people who try and steal my tool and start unloading plates while I get a drink of water or sit to rest for a minute.

how many times have i said...hey man; i'm not finished with that...I have a few more sets left. you'd think people would realize someone's using the weights when the weights are on the bar.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    9. "In the closet" homosexuals. I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with gay people. Let's get that straight. However there are some guys who are in the closet and they STARE....AND STARE.....AND STARE....AND STARE.......at you working out. They follow you from room to room and really can make one feel uncomfortable. Dude, if you're gay, embrace it and just be respectful to other people no matter what their orientation. But don't sit and ogle muscular guys at the gym who are straight. It's not right and is offensive.
    I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with straight people. Let's get that straight. However there are some guys who STARE....AND STARE.....AND STARE....AND STARE.......at you working out. They follow you from room to room and really can make one feel uncomfortable. Dude, if you're straight, embrace it and just be respectful to other people no matter what their orientation. But don't sit and ogle muscular guys at the gym who are gay. It's not right and is offensive.

And don't deny straight guys do it. I have straight guys stare at me on the street, at the gym, at work ... every where. Then you wonder why gay guy hits on you. STOP STARING AT GAY MEN AND IT WON'T HAPPEN!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Meh, nothin really bugs me too much, i pretty much just mind my own business.

I do think its funny watching those people doing the ball excercises. I saw some dude standing on one leg, with one arm stretched out, and one arm with a 10lb dumbell doing curls. I just giggled and kept squating.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with straight people. Let's get that straight. However there are some guys who STARE....AND STARE.....AND STARE....AND STARE.......at you working out. They follow you from room to room and really can make one feel uncomfortable. Dude, if you're straight, embrace it and just be respectful to other people no matter what their orientation. But don't sit and ogle muscular guys at the gym who are gay. It's not right and is offensive.

And don't deny straight guys do it. I have straight guys stare at me on the street, at the gym, at work ... every where. Then you wonder why gay guy hits on you. STOP STARING AT GAY MEN AND IT WON'T HAPPEN!

LOL!!!!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    how about the guys who change v e r y - s l o w l y in the locker room and make sure they put on everything but save the underwear for last. they'll put socks on, then a shirt, then a hat, then their shoes, then turn their ipod on and FINALLY put their underwear on. it's like they are trying to get people to look @ it. I got so pissed off today because I'm tired of seeing hairy dicks in my peripheral I slammed a locker and knocked this kid over by accident - i felt bad but **** 'em whatever I come to train, not make friends

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    There's this old fuk that goes to my gym that wears headphones and he'll jump in front of you whenever you're near the rack and start swinging the weights.

Than when you go get a drink of water he'll jump in and take the machine you were working on.

I think he does this on purpose.

I've confronted him several times when my towel is still sitting on the machine i'm using. He's going to get his ass kicked one of these days.

He's a fukin pantywaist.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

Hard Head is offline Member
    Today, here I am, I do my first set of flat bench DB presses, finish and toss the 100's back onto the rack bottom shelf. Take a sip of water from my jug put my water bottle next to my training partners, on the flat bench we are using, and go to look for the 120's. I then wait for some asshole to step the **** back away from the DB rack cause he's swinging those 35's up doing his curls like a madman and grunting, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh..... He sees me and is like WTF? I say "step back I need those weights there" as I point to the DB's on the bottom shelf. I grab the weights and head for my bench. WTF, there is some chick (fugly) attemting kickbacks but she knocked my water bottle onto the floor and it's spilling. DAMN. I change directions, 120's still in hand and hit a different bench, the one with the wiggly leg, fuk it. I do my set and go to put the weights back and WTF, chicken boy has put his 35's into the 120 spot and he is still standing there, looking at himself in the mirror. I move towards scrawny boy, bang a 120 into his leg so's he steps the fuk away, drop one of the 120's into it's slot and while still holding the other, grab one 35 and toss it to the top rack and grab the other, toss it to the floor in front of him, put my weight down and walk away, saying to pick his shit up and put it back where it belongs. Do my 3rd set with the 130's no trouble and put the weights back. At this point I'm freaking sweating cause I just finished up flat bar incline presses with 275 and heavy flat DB presses. I head to the paper towel dispenser to grab a towel to wipe the bench off and chicken boy has the nerve to say something about my sweaty bench, like I was gonna leave it like that. I ALMOST freaking floored the boy but just kept moving to the towel dispenser, did my wipe off and move on to some cable flyes. One set, grrrr, two sets, grrrrrr, I look up, chicken boy is standing there tapping his foot, like he is waiting for me to let him work in. HA, that's gonna happen. 3rd set, I decide I'm gonna pyramid down, and take my time doing it so chicken boy has to facking wait.

Oh Miz and all the rest of you hotties, please keep wearing those short shorts and crop tops, it makes the work bearable and motivates me to come in earlier and stay later.

Hard Head is offline Member
    I forgot the worst part of it. I finished up chest and tri's, do 20 on the step mill (level 10, NOW I'm really sweaty) and hit the locker room. I then struggle to get my shirt off and wash up my hands forearms and face. Some stinking mother fuker lets one loose in the stall that would make a dog cry, I mean the whole locker room was a hazmat zone. I yell "hey stinky, flush that nasty sheit". Who could it possibly have been that made the room uninhabitable? Of course, chicken boy, who walks out of the stall naked and barefoot, with a piece of TP stuck to his foot! Baaahhhaaaaahhhaaaaa. That's just nasty. I mean who walks around the disgusting bathroom barefoot??

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    lol did you ask him as he was injecting or kinda like the grey poupon commercial..youre takin a shieeet next to him and ask...excuse me sir..do you have any testosterone enanthate ? (with english accent)
    and there is always this small asian kid in my gym wearing his bandana getting REALLLLY into rapping to his mp3 player you can tell hes a gunit fan
    I knew what it was as he came out of the toilets boasting to everyone how he was gonna be real strong as hed just "shot seme test E". I asked him if he was on a cycle and he said no he just wanted to do a shot "every now and then" what a tit.

Okley70 is offline New Member
    I was wondering.If their are any women out there that can answer a ?. Is the womens locker room as bad as the mens. Old naked men every where. I only use the locker to use the bath room.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    That was pretty thorough but you missed one. Farting. I sometimes walk into a "fart cave" of sorts and it stinks ever so offensively. Yet, in a weird kind of way, I like it because it's so offensive it hits the ole funny bone and plus the imp in me likes the disgusted looks of fellow gym patrons. That's when I started contributing myself to the gas pool. If you can't beat them join them right? It takes a real man to fart big.

You mention "in the closet" homosexuals. I'd take them over the out of the closet variety that I come into contact at BAlly's. You know, the skinny guy with a nipple piercing of a lightning bolt that sits too close to you in the steam room. Or how about the one hispanic dude who tells me "you have a well-developed chest" and proceeds to feel my pecks (I simply laughed in shock) and told him he was "barking up the wrong tree." Or how about the one short stocky dude with highlighted hair who was stairing at my pecker in the shower. I told this chap, "you gotta be kidding me. Woop ass? For you?"

Compared to these folk, I welcome the in the closet type. I can tolerate that easier.

[QUOTE=STAYHUNGRY]1. Putting a weight machine on ZERO pounds and doing 15,000 repetitions while on a cell phone call and while serious lifters are waiting for the equipment.

I hear yah sister. How about that one guy at Gold's who was actually grunting as he layed log. I don't know what it is about a moment like that that I find precious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I hate when ppl leave nasty shit in the showers

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okley70
    I was wondering.If their are any women out there that can answer a ?. Is the womens locker room as bad as the mens. Old naked men every where. I only use the locker to use the bath room.
    i have heard a few women complain to me b4 about how disgusting it is in the womens change room as well. with the old wrinkly females walking around boobs hanging past their hips. luckily ive never had to witness this myself

There's the counterpart as well. There's nothing like hairy old man ass. A common occurence at Bally's. I'm thirty seven and my nose hairs are growing out of my nostril and I'm getting these coarse hairs on my shoulders - very "fly like." That hairy man is us! EWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by Andorious
    i have heard a few women complain to me b4 about how disgusting it is in the womens change room as well. with the old wrinkly females walking around boobs hanging past their hips. luckily ive never had to witness this myself

rake922 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    A guy chatted my friend up in the showers so my friend peed on his leg while they were chatting. the guy never noticed.
    That's golden dude

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    A guy chatted my friend up in the showers so my friend peed on his leg while they were chatting. the guy never noticed.
    He probably liked it.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

I forgot one more

I am sure everyone has seen this guy at one time or another...he lifts on a machine, yet only does the lifting part of the movement then lets the weight stack CRASH down on each repetition. This is most common on the lat pull, where this dufus will lift the weight down to his chin and then just let it go flying upward as the weight plates clank together each rep. Hey buddy, a lift has two parts, concentric and eccentric, do both. Lift it under control and lower it under control. One guy was smashing the plates so hard I honestly thought it was a earthquake for a second since I'm out here in California.

By the way, I totally agree with those that posted about nasty people in the lockerroom. Farting I can live with I guess, but what kills me is when some crusty old man goes into the comode to drop some 47 year old turd that's been rotting in his colon all these years and it becomes literally impossible to use the lockerroom because of the rancid stench. You almost throw up. Leave that one at home, grandpa.

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    I can stand people in general posing in the mirror, or the people that are doing some homemade unorthadox lift, get's me way off base, cause I'm like what the F*** is this kat doing? Or the guys that put on alot of weight in the squat rack and don't get anywhere close to parellel. Or the guy that wants to talk while I'm pissin.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    #1. Biceps in the squat rack
    #2.watching people that have a little more size think they own the place and do stupid weight with no form.
    #3. People with partners feeding them the same wrong infromation as they're doing

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3138
    I can stand people in general posing in the mirror, or the people that are doing some homemade unorthadox lift, get's me way off base, cause I'm like what the F*** is this kat doing? Or the guys that put on alot of weight in the squat rack and don't get anywhere close to parellel. Or the guy that wants to talk while I'm pissin.
    i pose in the mirror...

i get guys who try to talk to me in the MIDDLE of my lifts sometimes. I'll be doing heavy squats and someone will come up and ask me how many sets i have left WHILE i'm pushin up on my 4th fukkin rep.

oh, and there is this 50 year old ugly woman @ the gym who must have just discovered working out and she thinks she is miss fitness. walks around with her chest out like she's really buff. she was doing tricep extension @ the lat pull when I needed to use it on back day. wtf!!!

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    #1. Biceps in the squat rack

PREACH!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3138
    I pose in the mirror. I have a pro trainer and posing is a part of the workout.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    i hate it when guys bone in the steam room

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    what gets me is the guys who shave and brush there teeth in the sink and dont at least rise the bowl out. makes me wonder how they live at home. i dont like it when the guys shave in the steam room either. or the ones who shave there privates in the showers. and when you are in the dry sauna and mr. karate is doing katas....slinging his sweat everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    i hate it when guys bone in the steam room
    i've yet to see that happen... but i haven't even looked inside the steam room @ my gym yet

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    Wow, I was talking about the kats that have no reason at all to be posing. I saw one guy doing a bicep pose while holding his cell phone. I was just saying, be about something if your posing. Don't be a fat slug acting like you run the gym

Triple X is offline Banned
    1. Guys with 15 inch arms and wear tank tops.
    2. ****ing guys that wear spandex for shorts....seriously, there is no need for that!
    3. Personal trainers that leave their med ball and mats all over the fuking place and bitch when people leave the weights loaded.
    4. Old men that try and give me advice about lifting.
    5. People that come over and stand there until I take off my headphones, then ask for a spot.

minihulkwestcoast is offline Associate Member
    I hate going to the gym during the busy hours. I hate waiting. Everyone is already using my weights when I come in. WTF

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Trainers with attitude is my biggest pet peeve...get over yourself already!

And women who come decked out to the 9's, talk on thier cell phone and walk 0.2 mph on the treadmill....

And people who use equipment, and rest for 10 hours on it between sets.... bastards..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    [quote=Mike Dura]That was pretty thorough but you missed one. Farting. I sometimes walk into a "fart cave" of sorts and it stinks ever so offensively. Yet, in a weird kind of way, I like it because it's so offensive it hits the ole funny bone and plus the imp in me likes the disgusted looks of fellow gym patrons. That's when I started contributing myself to the gas pool. If you can't beat them join them right? It takes a real man to fart big.

You mention "in the closet" homosexuals. I'd take them over the out of the closet variety that I come into contact at BAlly's. You know, the skinny guy with a nipple piercing of a lightning bolt that sits too close to you in the steam room. Or how about the one hispanic dude who tells me "you have a well-developed chest" and proceeds to feel my pecks (I simply laughed in shock) and told him he was "barking up the wrong tree." Or how about the one short stocky dude with highlighted hair who was stairing at my pecker in the shower. I told this chap, "you gotta be kidding me. Woop ass? For you?"

Compared to these folk, I welcome the in the closet type. I can tolerate that easier.

Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    1. Putting a weight machine on ZERO pounds and doing 15,000 repetitions while on a cell phone call and while serious lifters are waiting for the equipment.
    I always yell "Dude, stay away from the egg protein.. try the whey"
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Katelette81; I hate trainers who . . .

(1)think they own the gym,

(2)have 25% bodyfat and 15 inch arms,

(3)get thier clients motivated by telling them they are using "big boy weights,"

(4)sit their clipboards on my bench and then get made when I toss it in the floor,

(5)stand next to the bench I am using and tell their client "sorry but we have to wait on this guy to finish before we can do anything else," and

(6)come up to me while I'm working out and tell me I could see better gains if I got a trainer and paid them $40 dollars an hour. . .

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

lmao...but carlos how do they now your gay? does it say it on your shirt? lmao...j/k....they are just looking because you are a big guy not because they have the hots for u..or do they??????

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    i really dont care what people are doing around me i go to train and then am out....what does suck is when there are no weights on the rack and there all over the floor and it takes you 15min to find both of them..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information