Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    I agree with Katelette81; I hate trainers who . . .

(1)think they own the gym,

(2)have 25% bodyfat and 15 inch arms,

(3)get thier clients motivated by telling them they are using "big boy weights,"

(4)sit their clipboards on my bench and then get made when I toss it in the floor,

(5)stand next to the bench I am using and tell their client "sorry but we have to wait on this guy to finish before we can do anything else," and

(6)come up to me while I'm working out and tell me I could see better gains if I got a trainer and paid them $40 dollars an hour. . .
    yeah I used to be a trainer at a gym where they encouraged us to solicit training to people who were working out. I wouldn't go up to guys like us because I know how it feels to be harassed by a trainer when you don't need it. HOWEVER, I always found it funny when I would got up to some fat 40 year old men and when I talked to them about training they'd say "i played football in high school I know what I'm doing" (is that why you look like sh*t?). Or when I would go up to some really fat women and they would say "oh that's okay I don't need any help thanks" (is that why you look like a beached whale?).

You know what really pissed me off as a trainer were the fat people who i trained really hard who would go home and eat like crap as if since they were finally working out they could eat whatever they wanted. I'd be like, so have u been following the meal plan I gave you? They'd be like "yeah I had protein last night - some chicken fettuccini and a cheesecake RIGHT before bed"

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hmm, people that stand around in groups (usually three's) by the squat rack or by any machine or weights that they're obviously not using but denying access to.

People trynna talk to me while im doing super sets.

I think talking is one of the worst things as I try not to talk to anyone if I can help it.

Yeah, walking into fart pockets as someone mentioned before sickens me to the core. Worse when the culprit(s) start laughing about it like it's the worlds greatest achievment that they've accomplished for the month. Wankers. Maybe i'm different to most blokes but i dont think farting deliberately is summin to be proud of. Burping is hillarious though. But not in gyms.

Seeing weeds making huge amounts of noise is more funny than annoying as well.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    i hate when people try to use my curling rack for squats

i hate the fact that I'm on clen and another fatburner AND var but i'm still lethargic...

GUnit33 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    A guy chatted my friend up in the showers so my friend peed on his leg while they were chatting. the guy never noticed.
    LMAO...That's ****ing gross.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    yes my friends a bit of an idiot but i did find that quite amusing.
    I dont mind the gay guys in the gym but I do have a problem with the young str8 guys who come in and shout across the gym to each other about how many bitches they f**ked last night and how they did it. Shouting this sort of thing just lets ppl know you are a 25 yr old virgin.
    Im also pissed off with all the ppl in my gym who have been calling me melon head recently. Apparently my head has swelled up. I cant think why though..

Snrf is offline Banned
    smelly people are the worst

Triple X is offline Banned
    Here are some more:

1. small guys that have a Napoleon complex and try to mean mug me. I'm not the biggest guy in the world but I am over 6 foot, 240 pounds. These guys think that they are big because they put on 15 pounds and there frat buddies tell them "dude man, you're getting jacked bro." even though they are still 175 pounds.

2. Fukballs that walk around with ILS at 140 pounds

3. Chicks that douse themselves with perfume before they come in.

4. trainers that try and size me up.

rake922 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    whats ILS

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Old people walking around naked in the changing room just gets me annoyed.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ILS is invisible lat syndrome.

You've seen dickheads do it before..they usually have a scowl on their face at the same time.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    ILS is invisible lat syndrome.

You've seen dickheads do it before..they usually have a scowl on their face at the same time.
    the thing is, even if they have a decent physique, someone who walks round like a twat with ILS, or a clown that rolls his shoulders forward so his traps appear bigger, or someone that sticks their chest out (i especially like the guys who have been training a year and try their hardest to suddenly 'swell up' (a mixture of all three) when a big dude is near, in an attempt to appear big aswell lol) makes themselves look so stupid, that nobody appreciates their physique anyway. i saw this so many times in magalluf, one night at work, this little guyw alked past, had a nice looking physique, good tan, decent shape etc, but he had a SERIOUS case of ILS, and i just couldnt take him seriously, and neither could anybody else. i noticed him from the bottom of the hill, solely because of his ridiculous walk. i saw several of thse cases, his being the worst. and the tall guy with his shoulders rolled forward, he also had a reasonable physique, but was a complete arsehole, and also looked daft with his posture

definitely, the most common thing i see is the guys who roll their shoulders forward to make their traps look bigger. this happens a lot when I work security - guys will come up with their girlfriends and do it when they're close to me but you can tell it's just because they're insecure.

when I first started lifting I had ILS but nobody said anything about it so I didn't know! after a couple years when I actually got big lats one of my friends said, "hey man you know u used to walk around with you arms out when there was nothing there, but now ur fukkin huge and u actually have a reason"

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    definitely, the most common thing i see is the guys who roll their shoulders forward to make their traps look bigger. this happens a lot when I work security - guys will come up with their girlfriends and do it when they're close to me but you can tell it's just because they're insecure.

when I first started lifting I had ILS but nobody said anything about it so I didn't know! after a couple years when I actually got big lats one of my friends said, "hey man you know u used to walk around with you arms out when there was nothing there, but now ur fukkin huge and u actually have a reason"
    lol yeah exact thing happens to me at work also (bouncer). and when i go out on the town on a wednesday night, there is me and about 6 mates, most of whom are big dudes also, and you see all the wanabee meatheads just get wounded when they spot us hahaha.

what about groups of frat boys (like 5-6) that all come in and stand around together next to the bench press.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    There is this one guy at my gym who comes in the evening he brings his briefcase.. this massive enyclopedia sized book and his labtop and rest's about 6 min between sets.. SOOO CLOSE TO RIPPING INTO HIM!

Dude, come to a gym in Vegas. There are some pretty big F'n dudes but they all have the get up on. Spandex, headbands, wristband, I-pod, cell phone and the bluetooth earpiece. I can hardly lift cause I'm laughing at these cheese dick mother fukers. Oh, don't forget about the giant gold chain, gloves and a nice fake tan!!!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Ils!!

Theres guy who wears a Miami Heat jersey and at 175lbs walks around like Dorian Yates and I always ponder as to where his lats are. Now I comprehend he must suffer from ILS

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Good post, bro. I agree with everysingle one, but I could add one more. I hate when fat assholes doing biceps curls in a squat rack

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    OOOOHH I GOT A NEW ONE AS OF TODAY

squat machine...sum idiot complained blaming US!!!!!!! because the machine fell over almost crushing him .....y????

because the IDIOt had 5 plates on each side....and then took off all the plates on 1 side!!!!!!!!!! waht a ****in moron!!!!!

i told him....i walked over...and said...hmmmm i think thats a newtons law....and got the owner......

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman

I'd be like, so have u been following the meal plan I gave you? They'd be like "yeah I had protein last night - some chicken fettuccini and a cheesecake RIGHT before bed"

classic
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    OOOOHH I GOT A NEW ONE AS OF TODAY

squat machine...sum idiot complained blaming US!!!!!!! because the machine fell over almost crushing him .....y????

because the IDIOt had 5 plates on each side....and then took off all the plates on 1 side!!!!!!!!!! waht a ****in moron!!!!!

i told him....i walked over...and said...hmmmm i think thats a newtons law....and got the owner......
    OMFG!!!!!! I would have pissed myself if I saw that. That has to be one of the best things to see. LMFAO!!!!!

I did something like that when I was like 17. I lifted at a hardcore gym with my buddy. Both of us at like 160 pounds. I loaded up the leg press with an assload of plates. I pushed it up, released the locks, started to lower the weight and.........BAM!!! The weight come down so fast that I shot out of the back of the sled! I felt like the biggest tool. Everyone was like WTF are you doing kid! LOL
    Last edited by Triple X; 08-08-2006 at 09:36 PM.

drummer6 is offline New Member
    the cellphone problem..........like said before leave that Sh*t in your gym bag or car......when you go into the gym its time for business.........time to kick some ass...not chat on the phone with people and then to make it worse......the people on the phone believe that everyone else has to hear their conversation so they talk loud enough for everyone to hear what the H*LL they are saying
    The high school shi*theads who believe that just because they do one single exercise...barbell curls....non-stop they must wear muscle shirts because they think there 15 in. arms just swelled up that they walk around like there f*ing bloated......sometimes i feel like telling them something......but then i think to myself naw.......lil sh*ts like that arent worth it.....

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GUnit33
    LMAO...That's ****ing gross.
    You shower in your gym eeeeewwwwwwwwwwnasty bro

i hate it when girls smile @ me and give me compliments but never ask me out on dates

i asked one girl out on a date this week and she said, "u think i'll be another ho for u? why would u be interested in me, u can have damn near any girl u want" I took that as a compliment and walked away but that seriously pisses me off! i have been using this night creme for my face and tanning EOD so I do look pretty but seriously i haven't had sex in 2 weeks and i'm going crazy. I think when I work on thursday night i'm gonna have to take the plunge and settle for some barfly slut @ work

relating to the newtons law thing: a guy who worked at the first gym i ever trained at, was unloading a loaded barbell. he unloaded the one end without doing the other, and as he took the last plate off the heavy end went sailing to the ground as the empty end flew up, cracked him right on the chin, and knocked him out hahahaha

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Dude, come to a gym in Vegas. There are some pretty big F'n dudes but they all have the get up on. Spandex, headbands, wristband, I-pod, cell phone and the bluetooth earpiece. I can hardly lift cause I'm laughing at these cheese dick mother fukers. Oh, don't forget about the giant gold chain, gloves and a nice fake tan!!!
    LOL....HAHAHAH

ROFL

....er, that is all...

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    ILS...LOL. thats awesome its a terrible syndrome sweeping the country!

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    The worst peopel in gyms are mostly woman..with an exception to some.

In my last gym there was a woman and she was or looked around 45 yrs old.

Anyway i was on the peck deck on my second set got up as you do between sets and this woman sat down changed the angle of the peck deck and changed the wieght....i was like Wtf you doing so i let her do her set but she sat there...so i said to her can i finish my my sets off then u can have the machine she looked at me as if she had been using it before me so i thought forget it and went and done some flys.

After that i went to the smith Machine to do some incline...i dont lift alot of wieght and there was like 80kg i got off the machine to go get a quick sip of water from the fountain when i came back she said theres rules in this gym and thats to remove the wieghts when you finish...as i hadnt finished i told her to stop being to petty and go do aerobics.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    The guys who take everything to serious.

The guys who are bigger then other people ( i have friends that do it) and think they own the gym.

They guy who is so hardcore that he is pissed that other people have friends and personalities and like to say hello to someone.

Guys who give younger guys a hard time. We all started someone. And we all that we new it all and were bad ass at 17. Give a kid a break he ain't screwing with you,

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    ppl working-out ALL body parts in 45 mints...and asking you what's the best for this and what's the best for that.....what's the best supplement,proteins ect...

LPR ...dermatology.

When you get those 400pound old people in the locker room who feel the need to just sit there naked... disgusting

biggerisbetter2006 is offline Female Member
    Fat/unfit personal trainers who clearly dont workout

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I saw a guy today doing side laterals like they were jumping jacks--coming up way past shoulder height, nearly touching dumbells at the apex of the movement. I thought about telling him the proper way to do it but he was listening to his ipod and wasn't aware of anything else. And it was much more amusing to see him do 3 sets of these anyway.

Here are some more:

1. small guys that have a Napoleon complex and try to mean mug me. I'm not the biggest guy in the world but I am over 6 foot, 240 pounds. These guys think that they are big because they put on 15 pounds and there frat buddies tell them "dude man, you're getting jacked bro." even though they are still 175 pounds.

3. Chicks that douse themselves with perfume before they come in.

4. trainers that try and size me up.
    roflroflrofl

What about the kids who dont know how to use the dam speedbag and break it then its gets taken down
    Last edited by got juice man; 08-12-2006 at 11:38 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information