Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    *** optional blowjob machine for those who manage to wake up first time ten consecutive mornings *** batteries not included
    a clock that gives head?? hmm

how bout a hooker with a watch stapled to her head??

breacherup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    i was talking to this guy today (names blake) and i overhear from some people that hes an inventor, doesnt work or do shit. saw his house today and wanted to rob his ass.
    i overheard before i met him that he was on his phone one day a while ago and was getting a lot of background noice so he drilled a stupid little hole in his phone. and wallah!! those little stupid holes were invented and he made a fortune of it... for drilling a F*&%KING HOLE IN A PHONE!!!!!!!!

He went into this whole shpeal about how as humans evolve we become lazier and lazier and invent things to basically satsify our laziness.

Well im not lazy but i do have a SERIOUS problem waking up in the morning. Have gone through a good number of alarm clocks in my life. And i was thinking, alarm clocks are stupid. They make a little noise, you wake up still asleep, push a button and go back to bed. At least for me, when my alarm goes off i dont know who i am, where i am or what im doing. I have about 1% concious activity going on when i roll over and punch my clock.

So i had an idea. Im gonna invent a clock with a 9 digit number pad. The alarm will be ear piercingly loud. But instead of pushing a stupid little button it will randomly display like a 16 digit number and you have to enter the number to shut if off. I figure this will make you THINK, which is what you want, to wake up your brain not your body, because just because i can move doesnt mean im awake. So my question is would you buy this thing?? and if not feel free to add your own idea and i promise i wont steal it, ill just change it slightly and get a patent for it lol. But serious i cant wake up for shit in the morning, im only 23 and i wake up like an 80 year old.
    already exists-I'll try to get you a picture

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i really think your on tho something B69...but if its been invented, just change it a bit and repatent it new and improved, screw that guy over....that is the best way to make millions, take an exsisting product and make a minor adjustment to improve it for lazy people like me...

Quote Originally Posted by breacherup
    already exists-I'll try to get you a picture
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo........... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i am inventing a time machine, i just have to work out one problem, how to make it work, but as soon as i figure that out, it is a lock!hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    i really think your on tho something B69...but if its been invented, just change it a bit and repatent it new and improved, screw that guy over....that is the best way to make millions, take an exsisting product and make a minor adjustment to improve it for lazy people like me...
    thats true, the cellphones been reinvented about a thousand times.

maybe ill do something to a ziplock bag, make one that has pictures on the sides of an empty ziplock bag, so you could be looking at an empty bag thats full. great for storing amps and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i am inventing a time machine, i just have to work out one problem, how to make it work, but as soon as i figure that out, it is a lock!hahahahaha!
    haha too easy.. ill buy one from you, go back into the past the second you figured it out, memorize the formula, burn the paper, lock your body in a thread from the future (because ar will have those abilities) than travel back to 2006 to sell a machine that can go to anypart of history or the future except the moment between when i stole the formula, killed you and got my patent.

gotta cover your ass marketing some shyt like that..

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    i had an idea for an inhaler, that had a counter on it, so you could keep track of how many times you have used it.

But im lazy.

Have at it boys.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    doc dont use the word lock around here. its hard enough to post anymore!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information