Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Anyone ever seen a positive photo of someone who used synthol to enhance a lagging muscle. I'm sure there are some out there, but all we see are horror stories.
    That would be much harder to find because it wouldn't be made an issues like the synthol abusers. Many bodybuilders you see could very easily have used synthol without someone knowing it as stated above to bring a lagging body part up to speed.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I need this shit in my right pec...it is smaller than my left! Driving me crazy

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I've also heard good things about it from more experienced BB'ers.. deff something I'd consider much later in my career when I turn National. Moderation is key with anything in life.. abuse something and pay the consequences.

If you want to see pics of synthol users then take a look at the majority of Pro BB'ers. I'm sure many have used it at one time or another. AR really isn't the site to come to if you want good info about this compound.. there are many better sites with knowledgeable ppl who don't just spout off about something they know nothing about.. just look around a bit.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 08-23-2006 at 07:28 AM.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    The way I've heard how Synthol grows real muscle in that when the fascia is stretcched, the space in betweeen eventualy fill in with new muscle. This is a process similar to traction. There are sometimes that someones leg is longer than the other. What they do is actually break the shorter leg and leave the two parts slightly apart, stabbilize it and calcium fills the space between the broken leg. Synthol is based somewhat(but not exactly) on this concept. That you separate the muscle fascia and new muscle will fill it in.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought you only have a certain number of muscle fibers and they increase in size, but you cannot generate new fibers.

I may be wrong, wouldn;t be the first time.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

Muscle Hyperplasia

Recently bodybuilding "gurus", have debated this point about muscle fibers. It is generally thought that when one uses anabolics plus growth hormone , a process called muscle Hyperplasia takes place. This is where actual new muscle cells are created and you keep them forever. There is a lot of evidence that this DOES occur. If you ever go down to Venice Beach at Gold's Gym, you will see 60 year old bodybuilders who at this point are not using ANY anabolics yet their muscle is TWICE than what could be achieved naturally. Go look at Frank Zane who is 61 and could win any amateur bodybuilding contest anywhere in the world. Basically, when the anabolics and growth hormone attache to the receptore in one's muscle tissue, they not only cause Hypertrophy(a swelling of the muscle), but they also cause Hyperplasia, which is the creation of actual NEW muscle cells that are permanent. The vast majority of studies on anabolics with Growth Hormone support the thought of Muscle Hyperplasia(the creation of brand new cells). I've even met female bodybuilders who haven't used steroids for ten years and they have more muscle than they ever could have achieved naturally. I personally believe that muscle hyerplasia occurrs from the research I have seen as well as from bodybuilders I personally know.

STAYHUNGRY

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    So which compounds actually cause Hyperplasia? Just hgh?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    its also great for making the muscle more symetrical..like if you've torn a bi..you know you get a dent in some cases and that is marked down in BBing if you use synthol to fill in the craters or dents whats wrong with that?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    So which compounds actually cause Hyperplasia? Just hgh?
    did you read anything that was just posted above you?

Good post SH

I wish other guys would invest some time reading like you have

Narkissos

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I've also heard good things about it from more experienced BB'ers.. deff something I'd consider much later in my carrier when I turn National. Moderation is key with anything in life.. abuse something and pay the consequences.

If you want to see pics of synthol users then take a look at the majority of Pro BB'ers. I'm sure many have used it at one time or another. AR really isn't the site to come to if you want good info about this compound.. there are many better sites with knowledgable ppl who don't just spout off about something they know nothing about.. just look around a bit.
    Agreed 100%

Narkissos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information