Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest

someone please explain synthol.

everybody slags valentino for using it. but if it makes your muscles bigger, wont it make you stronger?? isnt that everyones goal??

btw, for most smart ass comments, this isnt a joke.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Synthol is composed of 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils (a fatty acid), 7.5% lidocaine (painkiller), and 7.5 5 benzyl alcohol. The preparation is injected deep into the muscle where it is encapsulated between the fascicles (bundles of muscle fibers) . With repeated injections, a larger volume of oil builds up inside the muscle, expanding its size like a balloon filling up with air. About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years. There seems to be some issue of debate among bodybuilders as to whether or not Synthol actually lasts this long, and some believe it is even longer. Chris Clark, its inventor, is convinced that it somehow leads to permanent muscle growth in the effected areas, though even he is unsure of the mechanisms that would make this possible. Synthol users report amazing pumps while training, though this could be a result of the extra pressure of the accumulated oil.

so is it good?

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Synthol is composed of 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils (a fatty acid), 7.5% lidocaine (painkiller), and 7.5 5 benzyl alcohol. The preparation is injected deep into the muscle where it is encapsulated between the fascicles (bundles of muscle fibers) . With repeated injections, a larger volume of oil builds up inside the muscle, expanding its size like a balloon filling up with air. About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years. There seems to be some issue of debate among bodybuilders as to whether or not Synthol actually lasts this long, and some believe it is even longer. Chris Clark, its inventor, is convinced that it somehow leads to permanent muscle growth in the effected areas, though even he is unsure of the mechanisms that would make this possible. Synthol users report amazing pumps while training, though this could be a result of the extra pressure of the accumulated oil.
    Great post ( I fear it will get locked, so, In before the lock )

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Great post ( I fear it will get locked, so, In before the lock )
    why?

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    so is it good?
    I wouldn't mess around with it. Seems way too risky to me.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Why would you want to look like this:

someone AR must have used it

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Why would you want to look like this:

lmfao. funny but i was askin if it makes u stronger?

1819 is offline Senior Member
    everybody slags valentino for using it. but if it makes your muscles bigger, wont it make you stronger?? isnt that everyones goal??

btw, for most smart ass comments, this isnt a joke.
    yea bigger but
    decent looking. check out some of those synthol pics. they look like baloons. ya ever see that dude at the gym that does all d-bol cycles all year? same thing, they look like morons.

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    yea bigger but
    decent looking. check out some of those synthol pics. they look like baloons. ya ever see that dude at the gym that does all d-bol cycles all year? same thing, they look like morons.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    The only way I know to get stronger is to work out, there are no shortcuts for hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    The only way I know to get stronger is to work out, there are no shortcuts for hard work.
    yeah, i hear you but my q is , if u take synthol and batter the gym will u go stronger than if u were on a steroid cycle

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    pro's use synthol dont they minimal amount nothing like that

so is it good?
    Alot of people abuse it to the max, as you are well aware there are loads of snythol freaks around, now i will prob get slated here but there is a place for snythol in the contest world, many top BB's use it wisely take a look at Jay C's biceps and Rhuls freaky bodyparts, yes there are full of it but many not to the extreme,

Ive just done one BB who is entering a Contest very soon and i shot his biceps because they were a big lagging bodypart of his, he as tried everything going with training but his arms wont move so snythol was needed, nothing daft over the following weeks and he put 2 inches on his arms and you couldn't tell they had synthol in them, they just match up with the rest of his bodyparts,

Ive done many me included with great results but only to bring up a lagging bodypart and not to look freaky,

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Alot of people abuse it to the max, as you are well aware there are loads of snythol freaks around, now i will prob get slated here but there is a place for snythol in the contest world, many top BB's use it wisely take a look at Jay C's biceps and Rhuls freaky bodyparts, yes there are full of it but many not to the extreme,

Ive just done one BB who is entering a Contest very soon and i shot his biceps because they were a big lagging bodypart of his, he as tried everything going with training but his arms wont move so snythol was needed, nothing daft over the following weeks and he put 2 inches on his arms and you couldn't tell they had synthol in them, they just match up with the rest of his bodyparts,

Ive done many me included with great results but only to bring up a lagging bodypart and not to look freaky,
    dont guys use it precontest to ripple their abs also? i think i heard that somewhere.

cool mate, cheers for the imput mate. thats interesting. learn something new on AR every day lol

Risks Of Synthol Use

Although Mr. Clark claims Synthol is completely safe to use, he also made a point in Greg Zulak's "Uncensored" several issues ago that he is not legally responsible for bodybuilders using it for anything other than a posing oil. Of course, injecting any amount of fatty-acid material intramuscularly can be perilous. This is complicated by the fact that scant few bodybuilders have any medical training. Without knowing the location of major nerves, it's easy to hit one by accident and cause permanent paralysis of muscle fibers in the area. With an injection of any type, abscess infections at the injection site are always a possibility. Often abscesses (extremely painful build-ups of infected tissue) require surgery to remove, not unlike a tumor. You haven't heard the worst yet. Should you inject into a vein or artery by mistake (avoided by drawing back on the syringe to make sure there is no blood, a simple precaution many folks are too squeamish to take) the fatty acids could be transported to the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolism, the heart, causing a heart attack, or perhaps even into the brain, leading to a cardioembolic stroke. All three cases are potentially fatal.

Allegedly, IFBB pro Milos Sarcev had a scare recently when supposedly, some of the Synthol in his arms traveled to his heart. This sounds like an enormous amount of risk simply for the benefit of inflated arms and calves, but bodybuilders are not normal people. To some, it's worth the risk of death to finally have 21-inch bazookas just like the big genetic freaks they idolize. To date, there have been no publicized deaths related to Synthol or any of its several knock-offs currently available. Of course, this is a fairly new product that has only skyrocketed in use over the past two years. Ultimately, Synthol users are adults who are responsible for their own health and safety and are free to make the choice themselves

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    synthol doesnt increase muscle fibers or size of actual muscle fibers...it just bloats it up a lil to appear bigger...in that case it doesnt make u stronger..

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    doesnt synthol stretch the fascia in muscle?? So doesnt fascia stretching promote new muscular growth??

its just what iveb een told... dont remember hte source.

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    that is nasty way too much synthol

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    synthol doesnt increase muscle fibers or size of actual muscle fibers...it just bloats it up a lil to appear bigger...in that case it doesnt make u stronger..
    It's crap. You can't polish a tird.

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    looks like a chooch.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    those arms are pathetic

Schwarz is offline Member
    This is just a fetish...it ain't got nothing to do with real bodybuilding. Greig Valentino et al gives real bodybuilders a bad name.

S

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    Those guys look ridiculus

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I really don't understand why ANYBODY would want to look like that. It is just so nasty.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    doesnt synthol stretch the fascia in muscle?? So doesnt fascia stretching promote new muscular growth??

its just what iveb een told... dont remember hte source.
    That's true

The prob with most the board is that they, like the general public, are ignorant in regards to the proper use of the compound

Much like the general public thinks our steroid use is stupid.

Synthol can be used productively.. Heck in the majority of users the enhancement looks natural

Anyone realise that whenever there's a synthol question a bunch of guys post the same pics of the same people over and over and over?

Why?

Cus those fucktards are a MINORITY!

The majority of users don't look like Gregg Valentino

Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    That's true

The prob with most the board is that they, like the general public, are ignorant in regards to the proper use of the compound

Much like the general public thinks our steroid use is stupid.

Synthol can be used productively.. Heck in the majority of users the enhancement looks natural

Anyone realise that whenever there's a synthol question a bunch of guys post the same pics of the same people over and over and over?

Why?

Cus those fucktards are a MINORITY!

The majority of users don't look like Gregg Valentino

Narkissos
    would you consider it nark?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    would you consider it nark?
    I have considered it.

Synthol has its place in BB.

As long as it is used and NOT abused.

IMHO
    -XL

jing jai

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want strength, take Anavar or Halo. Why risk a product that is proven to cause disfigurement. Sure, I bet the guys in those pictures were just going to use it once also, but then what happens if the bicep looks a little mishapen because you shot on the outer side. Then they shoot more on the left, then more in the middle, then 10 injections later it looks like they have elephantitis of the arms and looks like circus freaks.

It seems like an easy fix, but why risk it. I'd rather have 20" real biceps than 27" jello molds full of oil.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 08-21-2006 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    If you want strength, take Anavar or Halo. Why risk a product that is proven to cause disfigurement. Sure, I bet the guys in those pictures were just going to use it once also, but then what happens if the bicep looks a little mishapen because you shot on the outer side. Then they shoot more on the left, then more in the middle, then 10 injections later it looks like they have elephantitis of the arms and looks like curcus freaks.
    im liking the sound of halo for myself

More Synthol Abusers pics

More Synthol Abusers pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails someone please explain synthol.-ghettobooty.jpg   someone please explain synthol.-ghettobooty2.jpg   someone please explain synthol.-ghettobooty2uk.jpg  

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Do you think they know they look like idiots? might as well just get implants.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Do you think they know they look like idiots? might as well just get implants.
    Don't insult idiots!

tightprop is offline New Member
    here's a thread from another site i visit that has a TON of synthol pics.... ewwwww

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/showthread.php?p=8702

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Synthol is fine if used in moderation. But people who don't work out, and inject themselves with it look retarded. I think it's perfect, if used to create a certain shape in a lagging muscle for a bodybuilder. IE: to tweak a calve muscle, or chest muscle to create a more proportionate look.

Anyone ever seen a positive photo of someone who used synthol to enhance a lagging muscle. I'm sure there are some out there, but all we see are horror stories.

tightprop is offline New Member
    i feel as tho synthol is not something that people would readily admit to using... so stumbling on a success story pic might be difficult... i think the horror stories are the more prevalent because they don't have any choice but to admit it... i'd imagine a success story pic would look like a perfectly proportioned musculature.... so you couldn't tell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information