Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    europeandancer is offline New Member

Arrow IMPORTANCE ON DIET - help please -

hello all,
    i train really hard and have a clean diet 6 days a week from monday morning to saturday night, so from saturday around 9pm until sunday around midnight i just eat about anything i feel like such as twix, entire milk chocolate tablet, bred, pizza, lots of cakes (i love cakes) and coca cola, pepsi well i eat just like a pig.. is this bad or real bad ? does it put a toll on my diet ? should i just eat bad with moderation ? please i need HELP pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    diet thread bro read the rules

copenhagen is offline Member
    mmmm, all of the things you listed are pretty bad, it all depends on your goals. if your trying to lose weight then it is real bad, if your trying to bulk then it is still real bad! those foods are empty calories, they really do not benefit you, now 1-2 slices of pizza and some bread are ok, but alot will just cause you to gain unwanted lbs. my suggestion would be to do what you want. if your happy with yourself and like eating junk food then do it, if you want to better your physique then try and cut back on the junk food.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    u gotta take it in moderation - specifically because u have mentioned in another thread you have goals of becoming a model look.

have a cheat meal, not 24 hrs where u gorge

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i only have cheat days wen bulkin

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Yeah if your going for that 'model' look that cant be happening bro. i'm not one to judge because i cheat quite often, but just remember your goal

Copenhagen, Mizfit, Taiboxa and SVTMuscle i all thank You very much for being here and giving some of your precious time to help me (and surely helping others) this is a HUGE info for me as i had cheatted this way for the past several years now i understand it all, that one day was enough to set me back all the way.. A new life for me is starting today as i will never cheat the way i did again, it is sad to be thinking i was wrong when perhaps i didnt want to admit myself on how much simple sugars i was getting ? and back then until very recently i had lived in Miami Beach where beauty and body goes in one pair and i was like "wow i work out 6x week but i can't get that defined, shredded, ripped look they all have on the beach ?" damn me i swear..

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you only live once mate,i usually eat clean 6 days a week then eat what i want on one day over the weekend,you must be able to enjoy yourself mate,unless you are aiming to be a proffessional BB one day out of seven will not harm............jmo.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Hun if your work outs arent working for you, then you are not doing the right work outs.

do a bit more research, change things up.

Maybe your body is not as responsive to exercise and you might have to work a little harder than some to get to where you wanna be.

Booz might be able to cheat a day, but with the goals you have, i don't think you can.

Change your diet, change your work out routine and hopefully you will see results. If you don't, change things again

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by europeandancer
    hello all,
    i train really hard and have a clean diet 6 days a week from monday morning to saturday night, so from saturday around 9pm until sunday around midnight i just eat about anything i feel like such as twix, entire milk chocolate tablet, bred, pizza, lots of cakes (i love cakes) and coca cola, pepsi well i eat just like a pig.. is this bad or real bad ? does it put a toll on my diet ? should i just eat bad with moderation ? please i need HELP pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
    Well one day isn't going to kill you or set you back that much, but make it ONE day, because now you're doing 2 evenings and a day....and I know how much you can eat in the evenings

But drop the sodas, its instant sugar and it isn't as satisfying as solid food, waste of kcals IMO

Booz, MizFit, Bor thank You these are very valuable infos for me.. I had regardless decided today that i was gonna diet all week with perhaps on Sunday (my day off) from 9am to 9pm eating only low fat or fat free yogurt since i love those and it's plenty of proteins, what do You think ? I still dunno (since that's all i eat all day) if i could add some sugar a little to make it sweet ? And it has some carbs too but again i would eat two big bowls of yogurt for each meal like at 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm..

Booz, MizFit, Bor thank You these are very valuable infos for me.. I had regardless decided today that i was gonna diet all week with perhaps on Sunday (my day off) from 9am to 9pm eating only low fat or fat free yogurt since i love those and it's plenty of proteins, what do You think ? I still dunno (since that's all i eat all day) if i could add some sugar a little to make it sweet ? And it has some carbs too but again i would eat two big bowls of yogurt for each meal like at 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm..
    bro hit me up i'll get ya there kuz ur goin in da wrong direction
    get msn messenger thjen pm me
    or if u have notso vague Q's just pm me

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've found that if you go for a short jog or bike ride in the morning on your "cheat day", then you become more diet-conscious throughout the day and are less likely to binge on empty calories. Your body will want carbs, fats, and protein - not chocolate and soda (pop), etc...

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    I've found that if you go for a short jog or bike ride in the morning on your "cheat day", then you become more diet-conscious throughout the day and are less likely to binge on empty calories. Your body will want carbs, fats, and protein - not chocolate and soda (pop), etc...
    dont werk for tai =[ lol

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    dont werk for tai =[ lol
    Born-Ninjas must be the exception to the rule.

It works for me, because I am only ninja-esque and not a true ninja.

If I do something productive in the mornings, I feel guilty if I cheat and end up eating cleanly.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Born-Ninjas must be the exception to the rule.

It works for me, because I am only ninja-esque and not a true ninja.

If I do something productive in the mornings, I feel guilty if I cheat and end up eating cleanly.
    if i lift on cheat day THEN im uber concious!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Yah need protein hun

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Hi

You don't just have to eat yogurt all day for every meal, there are other things that you can eat for protein besides yogurt to change it up. Eventually you will get sick of eating yogurt all day for every meal. You can have some eggwhites in the morning with some whole wheat toast dry, with some jelly, have a shake later on for a snack, then for lunch have a peice of fish with some veggies or a peice of grilled chicken, if you don't want meat you can have some legumes, eat some lentils they are very high in protein, a can of tuna in water......there are many different things you can eat without having to worry about eating the same thing, remember the amount that you eat is also very important (portion control) don't over eat. As long as you eat every couple of hours you will be fine, when you don't eat every three hours or so you might find yourself starving and then next time you sit to eat you will eat too much. Just eat very clean and stay away from white flower (enriched products) eat whole grains if you have bread, stay away from fried foods. Check out this website and read a little. http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    read the stickys in the diet forum.

Tai okay i have to download MSN first but i got a pretty good idea overall my diet..

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Yah need protein hun
    thank you Angel you are a sweetheart really..

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    You don't just have to eat yogurt all day for every meal, there are other things that you can eat for protein besides yogurt to change it up. Eventually you will get sick of eating yogurt all day for every meal. You can have some eggwhites in the morning with some whole wheat toast dry, with some jelly, have a shake later on for a snack, then for lunch have a peice of fish with some veggies or a peice of grilled chicken, if you don't want meat you can have some legumes, eat some lentils they are very high in protein, a can of tuna in water......there are many different things you can eat without having to worry about eating the same thing, remember the amount that you eat is also very important (portion control) don't over eat. As long as you eat every couple of hours you will be fine, when you don't eat every three hours or so you might find yourself starving and then next time you sit to eat you will eat too much. Just eat very clean and stay away from white flower (enriched products) eat whole grains if you have bread, stay away from fried foods. Check out this website and read a little. http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php
    STYLE74 i greatly appreciate your input also i do eat just like that in the week (monday trough saturday) so yes i am very familiar with the all diet thing but my issue was the sunday that is my day off but i got some great feedbacks.. i am litterally addicted to yogurt so this is really something on sunday that i can eat all day long every 3 hours perhaps with some honey ? .. my diet is as follow: (every day is the same food, it works for me and i gain time, spending less in the kitchen)
    9am: shake 2 scoops (48grs proteins/no carbs) in skimmilk
    12pm: shake 2 scoops (48grs proteins/no carbs) in skimmilk
    3pm: 2 slices of ham fat free(20grs proteins) & shake 1 scoop (24grs proteins/no carbs) in skimmilk
    6pm: tuna 2 servings (about 200grs/48grs proteins) RIGHT after training
    9pm: 2 chicken breasts grilled (56grs proteins)
    12am: shake 2 scoops (48grs proteins/no carbs) in skimmilk

9am and 9pm creatine 5grs serving

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    This thread should be moved to the diet forum. List the macros for each meal with final macros.

Hey guys i know that thread belongs to the Diet Forum and i messed up when opening it in here but i asked Brian the webmaster to move it into the Diet section so it is only a matter of time before it's done so chill for now and smile

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    whoa, you are in two places at once!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    STYLE74 i greatly appreciate your input also i do eat just like that in the week (monday trough saturday) so yes i am very familiar with the all diet thing but my issue was the sunday that is my day off but i got some great feedbacks.. i am litterally addicted to yogurt so this is really something on sunday that i can eat all day long every 3 hours perhaps with some honey ? .. my diet is as follow: (every day is the same food, it works for me and i gain time, spending less in the kitchen)
    3pm: 2 slices of ham fat free(20grs proteins) & shake 1 scoop (24grs proteins/no carbs) in skimmilk

right off the bat - less shakes more real food.

ham is often full of salt.. pick an alternative

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    just dont go too crazy on the cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    right off the bat - less shakes more real food.

ham is often full of salt.. pick an alternative
    okay but do the whey proteins shakes 4x day have a negative effect on my body ? or long term side effects ? i switched ham with turkey slices..

Mizfit is offline Banned
    okay but do the whey proteins shakes 4x day have a negative effect on my body ? or long term side effects ? i switched ham with turkey slices..
    is it processed turkey?

Make sure its not packed with salt or any additives.

Shakes r fine when your on the run and ina hurry - but are not really a long term means of getting the right amount of nutrients - IMO

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    solid food keeps full longer and i would have to say have more and better nutrient in my opinion as mizzy said.

bor
    Neither - but - whole food is more thermogenic, meaning you're body uses energy to process it, so it speeds up your metabolism - and, whole food should always come first, look at shakes as supplements, thats what they are

wow still goin and in da wrong forum lol

wow still goin and in da wrong forum lol
    LMAOOOO lol haha i knowwwww but i emailed them to move my thread to the Diet forum i guess they hadn't yet time to take care of it..

Tai what's your email address ? i need it to send you an instant message on MSN .. not a computer wizard here

Tai what's your email address ? i need it to send you an instant message on MSN .. not a computer wizard here
    [email protected] is one for msn
    mind u im on handin it here =\

it is past midnight in Paris and i am re-doing the all freaking diet damn i have enough i hate that part ! i'll post it later today and really i had made quiet a few changes ugh okkkkkk am off to bed and tired and upset yess i have ENOUGH >: and yet my thread had not been moved to DIET forum what's the hell okay i need to caml down niteeeeeee

Hi

Like Mizfit said i would stay away from lunch/deli meats because they are packed with salt and nitrates and are just no good. If you like turkey and ham and roast beef and things like that go to the butcher shop and buy it fresh, cook it yourself for the week and your good, no preservatives. As far as the shakes go i would lay of them as well, shakes are good because you get alot of protein but they are also packed with sodium. Like bor said try to get your protein from regular food and try to have less shakes. I also do the 6 day eating great thing and have sunday as my cheat day, but when i cheat i don't cheat with candy bars i cheat with pasta, sausage, bread and good old home cooking from mom's house wich is not all that bad.

Thumbs up Diet Diet Diet

STYLE, Tai, Bor, Fit and everybody else helping me out i really thank you from the bottom of my heart now i am about to post my new diet that goes along with a new lifestyle (more time in the kitchen lol...) but yes it is worth it and perhaps i will spend less cash on other stuff like DVD's or clothes and stuff like that ? anyways be prepared because i worked on it a great deal using http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php soooooo SMILEEE

Good

STYLE, Tai, Bor, Fit and everybody else helping me out i really thank you from the bottom of my heart now i am about to post my new diet that goes along with a new lifestyle (more time in the kitchen lol...) but yes it is worth it and perhaps i will spend less cash on other stuff like DVD's or clothes and stuff like that ? anyways be prepared because i worked on it a great deal using http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php soooooo SMILEEE
    I'm glad you are on the right track buddy. I figured you would like that site, it is really good to learn about what healthy foods to eat. Keep us posted on your progress. Style74

bor

Awwwww I luv this guy - he is so polite

You rarely see that nowadays

Anyway, hit us up with more questions you have...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information