Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Western Union - I got scared

So I went to go to WU today it was located at a grocery store. There was a phone and a small desk. I picked up the phone to make my order but got a little anxious when the women on the other line started asking for my name, address, and phone number.

SHould I be worried? I didnt' have to show ID or anything but Jeez, I thought the point was to remain anonymous. Did you guys make up fake info?

Will anyone share there experiences to ease my anxiety.
    Thanks,

GP

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    So I went to go to WU today it was located at a grocery store. There was a phone and a small desk. I picked up the phone to make my order but got a little anxious when the women on the other line started asking for my name, address, and phone number.

SHould I be worried? I didnt' have to show ID or anything but Jeez, I thought the point was to remain anonymous. Did you guys make up fake info?

Thanks,

GP

you can use an alias when dealing with WU. You just have to make sure that whoever you are sending the money to knows your alias, and your correct info as well.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    you can use an alias when dealing with WU. You just have to make sure that whoever you are sending the money to knows your alias, and your correct info as well.
    2nd this

speedoking is offline New Member
    Your fine dude, If your that freaked out about getting caught don't take them!!! ps I have shit sent to my door step!!

bigfish is offline Associate Member
    bro I used western union about 3 weeks ago, no problem. I read it's actually less paper trail than cc. Why did you use a phone all you have to do is fill out the form and get that special nunber code.

Quote Originally Posted by speedoking
    Your fine dude, If your that freaked out about getting caught don't take them!!! ps I have shit sent to my door step!!
    I am ready to do a cycle but I am not ready to get arrested. I just want to be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish
    bro I used western union about 3 weeks ago, no problem. I read it's actually less paper trail than cc. Why did you use a phone all you have to do is fill out the form and get that special nunber code.
    Thats all they had there was a phone. Should i go to a place that has a person and use all my real info?

Honestly I've never even seen a phone. I used my real name because if you get cuaght by whoever you'll be charged with one more thing- using a fake name-but don't remember them asking for an id. The guy who did my transaction was still in High school, you think he gave a shit? Most people I know just give a PO box.

Oh yeah, Western Union is obviously a global company. How many transcations do you think they have in a day. Probably in the tens of thousands, but of course they're paying attention to you. Nope. I guarantee the amount of money you're probably sending and the region you're sending it too doesn't even raise an eyebrow.

Thanks bigfish. So you think I should use all the real info? I am just going to have my source ship to the same addy. I just thought that could be linked somehow.

death45456 is offline Banned
    its not illegal to send money

Like I said get a PO box but someone will say that doesn't really matter because they will ask for your ID when you pay for it. First know your source (actually have someone you personally/physically know who has used them) My friend get's his right to his front door also, but I don't know your living condition. If you leave in an Apt, hell no, I used to get people's mail all the time, yopu think your neighbors won't be noisy shiiit. Or you might not be the only one who checks the mail.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    $1000 requires pic id... anything less does not..at least when i used WU..

now it's domestic or nothing, cost a little more, but you get the picture..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

napoleon is offline Banned
    Relax bro. No pic ID is required under 1000.00. You always have to fill out the name/addy/phone...

Create a few fake ones and utilize them over and over. Make sure your sender knows your alias.

Bottom line, you're fine bro.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by napoleon
    Relax bro. No pic ID is required under 1000.00. You always have to fill out the name/addy/phone...

Create a few fake ones and utilize them over and over. Make sure your sender knows your alias.

Bottom line, you're fine bro.
    Yeah, and find a place that has a live person to handle your order. They wont ever ask for ID if you use less than $1k. If they ask for some reason, I would just say "oh shit, I dont have it on me", and walk out.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Honestly I've never even seen a phone. I used my real name because if you get cuaght by whoever you'll be charged with one more thing- using a fake name-but don't remember them asking for an id. The guy who did my transaction was still in High school, you think he gave a shit? Most people I know just give a PO box.
    charged with using a fake name????since when has this become a crime? do you use your real name on this forum? i'm pretty sure w.u. is not a gov agency

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    charged with using a fake name????since when has this become a crime? do you use your real name on this forum? i'm pretty sure w.u. is not a gov agency
    If you actually get caught by a government agency accepting aas by mail you will be charged with something else besides the obvious; i think it's conspiracy. Check out legal muscle. Never said Wu was a government agency either. Read my post

I meant If you are using a false name above

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by death45456
    its not illegal to send money
    ditto

poloblue is offline Banned
    use real name at wu just in case you have to pick founds back up, but use fake name at source. in case you did have to pick your money back up at wu you will need a i.d. to do so.

Ironman06 is offline New Member
    Just Don't Tell Them You Are Sending Money For An Internet Purchase They Will Reject Your Transfer!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly i dont see what the fuss is all about.. i just hand the clerk my form, she types up the transfer, i pay her, she hands me recepit and mtcn #, i say thanks have a nice day.. sometimes i send my girl to do it and put her real info just incase theres a mix up and she has to recover funds.

kirk2808 is offline New Member
    you have nothing,..nothing to worry about when you send money, you can even send it over the phone or go online and use credit card, we have guys sending money to BioTech Pharmaceuticals every week from U.S. to here in china and when we pick it up no one cares , we only need to tell them MCTN and name of sender and thats it. And when you send the money there is no need or reason why you have to tell them what the money is for,..so no worry, hopes this help

The other thing is that if you are buying these products, the pharmaceutical supplier will agree to never say that you buy, it like an unwritten code with us

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I go to a dangerous neighborhood where nobody cares about you or what you are doing with the money....i used fake names and phone #.....never had a problem,cuz they know that im a latino and i go with my AK-47.....lol

LPR.

true story,..we shipped 5 kit to italy about one month ago to a client, we waited 5 day he never recieved it then about 4 days later he's asking us for a refund, said his goods are in customs he scared to go and get,..well he never gets and we refund his money. so we are thinking it gone, then 2 days ago the china post calls me says there a package for me to pickup its from italy, I go and get and open it .the good are packed in dry ice with a note saying that they dont want this stuff in their country, and they stated that they kept the goods cool while in italy

Say10 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains

Thanks,

GP

dude, the WU chick is not the scary part. The scary part is givin' some cash to somebody who you have never met, will never meet, and could be in BFE for all you know. Then just hoping it works out. That's the part that scares the sh*t out of me.

If you actually get caught by a government agency accepting aas by mail you will be charged with something else besides the obvious; i think it's conspiracy. Check out legal muscle. Never said Wu was a government agency either. Read my post
    i did read your post. so you think if you get caught with a controlled substance, they will charge you with using a fake name at w. u.? hmmm

btw, i know you never said w.u. is a gov agency, that's why i am asking how the helll could anyone charge you with that.

perhaps you will also be charged with telling some hot chick at the bar that you are single when you are not......whatever

THE_BOSS is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Say10
    dude, the WU chick is not the scary part. The scary part is givin' some cash to somebody who you have never met, will never meet, and could be in BFE for all you know. Then just hoping it works out. That's the part that scares the sh*t out of me.
    For real.

Worst thing that happens is you get a letter from customs in the mail saying they're holding onto your package and you don't get it back. There is no raid or bust for a couple cycles sent in the mail. They're time is better spent taking down big time crimes not the nickle and dime shit.

THE BOSS

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    When I've ordered I just put down a fake name, and give a payphone phone number on it, and my home address. I get the the seller to ship it with the fake name, and leave instructions to just leave the package in the mail box. No signature, and no dealing with anyone.

Iron-man is offline Associate Member
    Just do the WU online, it's very easy!!!!! You can get a debit card to pay for its, also very easy!!! So now, you are anonymous, no one will even see you this way. Also, order from a source you trust (someone you know as used before) that sends via standard US mail. It will be delivered to the mail box of your choosing, and no one has to sign for it....again, very easy!!!! Do the fake name as well & your done!

PS, if you get a really good source & the package gets lost (or seized), the source will replace it for you.

Thanks a lot for the responses guys. It definately gives me a little more confidence. I guess, I got scared because I hadn't heard of them doing this before. I also was thinking as I was on the phone that this is really the only way to link me gear.

I thought about using a fake name but wasn't sure. I choaked. haha.

Thanks bros.

and bump!

Bump.

Recap:
    Use person instead of tele
    Fill out form, hand to clerk
    Use fake name
    Don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-man
    Just do the WU online, it's very easy!!!!! You can get a debit card to pay for its, also very easy!!! So now, you are anonymous, no one will even see you this way. Also, order from a source you trust (someone you know as used before) that sends via standard US mail. It will be delivered to the mail box of your choosing, and no one has to sign for it....again, very easy!!!! Do the fake name as well & your done!

PS, if you get a really good source & the package gets lost (or seized), the source will replace it for you.
    anonymous, when you use a debit card??? think about that one

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedoking
    same here.

don't think you guys are hardcore cause you take risks. I was caught by surprise and wanted to clarify everything. That's all.

Iron-man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    anonymous, when you use a debit card??? think about that one
    Yes correct. WU does not report or give info to the gov. Anyone "could" use your name to get a debit card (steel your identity,ie provides reasonable doubt/argument) so its always possible it might not have been you.
    HOWEVER, if you go into a WU branch, well there you are...theirs no mistaking your face for who you are. If there are cameras, or any reason authorities want to have a WU employee testify they saw you ...well they have you. The safest way is by debit card via WU. Anytime there is NO witness to an event, you are far safer. Remember, the debit card only gets the money into a transferable form. It's the WU connection to the source that provides the most protection. You never want to have your face associated with ANYTHING that might get you into trouble.

I might be wrong, but I've never been caught doing anything that no saw me do.

But how could they prove that was you if you use a fake name?

Run profiles on 100s of thousands of people for 300 bucks worth of gear?

Which would first require a warrant?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information