Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone invite the fat chick on here so we can discuss this situation in an adult like manner.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    in that case i need to go job hunting

even if i was fired i could sue for wrongful termination, right?

but there is a technical issue involved in taht i am damaging the image of the club by showing taht i am a mean person?

That depends on the state you live in. In Florida (where I'm from) there's basically no such thing as "wrongful termination." You can be fired for any reason and employers are not obligated by law to tell you why they fired you.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    it looked like she was trying to steal the camera persons soul

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by salmon1
    horrible advice.. and I'll go out on a limb that you wouldn't say that..

another internet tough guy

#1 you havent been here long enough to determine that

#2 they were 100% wrong in what they did...not to mention lawsuit material. Please know what your talking about before responding

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    If you send that you will end up kissing her fat ass for real!!

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    Pride doesn't pay the bills.

Apologize.

Then wait until the "dust settles" and get revenge.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I would appologise publicly in front of all her friends. " I am sorry I called you a fat ass because its obvioulsy not true, I was tired when I saw you but now that I have seen you in the cold light of day I really think you look like Elle McPherson"

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I hope you learned some kind of lesson from this. For future reference....
    1) Make sure you get full body pics before you meet an online date.
    2) Never meet where you work, live, hang out, etc.
    3) If someone doesn't meet your expectations, don't be rude. Be polite and honest.
    4) Drop the long apology. It doesn't sound sincere. Just tell her you're sorry for your hurtful words and behavior. Leave it at that.
    5) One apology is enough.

Sounds like she misrepresented herself, but what did you expect? Meeting people online is dicey 'cause everyone puts their best image forward.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    HaHa you got a fatal attraction on your hands don't you.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Superhuman is offline Banned
    guys this thread was not supposed to be FUNNY LOL

ok ok here's the letter of apology i am trying t ocome up with .. if you guys will help me
    HAHAHA that is funny as sh*t!!!! saying u are a monster or a demon LOL. i read that in the most sarcastic tone possible

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    #1 you havent been here long enough to determine that

#2 they were 100% wrong in what they did...not to mention lawsuit material. Please know what your talking about before responding
    He is an employee of the bar. Even if he wasn't on the clock and he called the girl which is a customer a fat whatever. How are they wrong? He insulted a customer he is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    He is an employee of the bar. Even if he wasn't on the clock and he called the girl which is a customer a fat whatever. How are they wrong? He insulted a customer he is wrong.
    whoa whoa since when are we obligated to be f*cking polite to people?? not to mention the fact that this b*tch deceived him and flat-out LIED about being a fat cow. If someone comes into the club and does something stupid... or anywhere I have ever worked for that matter, I can say whatever the hell I want once they cross the line. He works at a bar/restaraunt not church... there is no requirement of any kind to be nice to people, is it bad for business in some cases? yes, but in this situation i see no problem with stunner's behavior

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I'd still fuk her

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I'd hit it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    whoa whoa since when are we obligated to be f*cking polite to people?? not to mention the fact that this b*tch deceived him and flat-out LIED about being a fat cow. If someone comes into the club and does something stupid... or anywhere I have ever worked for that matter, I can say whatever the hell I want once they cross the line. He works at a bar/restaraunt not church... there is no requirement of any kind to be nice to people, is it bad for business in some cases? yes, but in this situation i see no problem with stunner's behavior
    Am i saying the girl is right? If it wasn't at his work yea he should of did exactly what he did. Yes when your at work you are obligated to treat people good. At least not insult them and call them names. How could you be surprised his boss would be mad? If you owned a business would you allow your workers to insult the customers?

you are not obligated to treat people well and you are not obligated to provide good customer service - yes it is better for business but I can think of plenty of bars, clubs, and restauraunts where the staff is stuck-up, arrogant, and rude yet the do VERY well financially. I wouldn't want some fat lying pig in my business anyway, so good riddance!

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE][That's the guy from Beverly Hills 90210 silly /QUOTE]

lol, no that would be kinda funny though...it's scott weiland from stp/vr, big fan

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow.. looks like you have 1 week to find a new job..

that's what i would do..

then the trouble would begin with her..
    you know... pic of her with the words below in bold print

"Beware, this woman has the crabs"

and post it around her work, apartment, and up and down the street...

oh yea, we have to go there..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    *IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS*

so last night my cowoekrs found out from teh emnager that the owner wants me to know that i shouldnt run my mouth off the way i did because i would bring trouble

i also learnt one more thing - that she said that i said "you are too fat to come to my club'
    ^^^ this line is why my job is dependant on it

i am going to apologize but i have to tell the owner that part of waht she said was wrong

the problem is with him you can never tellhim anything... he just keeps on blabbing and blabbing

this situation is getting on my nerves ... very much so...

*IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS*

so last night my cowoekrs found out from teh emnager that the owner wants me to know that i shouldnt run my mouth off the way i did because i would bring trouble

i also learnt one more thing - that she said that i said "you are too fat to come to my club'
    ^^^ this line is why my job is dependant on it

i am going to apologize but i have to tell the owner that part of waht she said was wrong

the problem is with him you can never tellhim anything... he just keeps on blabbing and blabbing

this situation is getting on my nerves ... very much so...
    sounds like you need to find a club like the one I work at... everybody I work with is awesome - we're a big family

we also have like the BIGGEST security staff @ any club in ga AND we get paid more too. Our boss is awesome, and the owner of the club is hardy ever here but when he comes he brings fine women and everybody gets drunk and merry!

sounds like you need to find a club like the one I work at... everybody I work with is awesome - we're a big family

we also have like the BIGGEST security staff @ any club in ga AND we get paid more too. Our boss is awesome, and the owner of the club is hardy ever here but when he comes he brings fine women and everybody gets drunk and merry!
    the owner of my club is a typicl rich guy - most of the times he's a complete prick ad a nice guy when he needs to be

him being there is actually bad for business - he will turn away people from the door because he doesnt like the way the ylook. there was a spell last year that the club had a huge drought of people because he used to be the guy at the door. luckily he went to manage (ruin) anotehr club that he owns. That other club closed down soon after.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    you ever heard the cliche, what goes around comes around?

karma is a bitch isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    you ever heard the cliche, what goes around comes around?

karma is a bitch isnt it?
    no such thing as karma

in your cornflakes

and why are you eating cornflakes

oatmeal

no such thing as karma

in your cornflakes

and why are you eating cornflakes

oatmeal

you dont believe in karma?

you dont believe in karma?
    didnt i say that already?

the owner of my club is a typicl rich guy - most of the times he's a complete prick ad a nice guy when he needs to be

him being there is actually bad for business - he will turn away people from the door because he doesnt like the way the ylook. there was a spell last year that the club had a huge drought of people because he used to be the guy at the door. luckily he went to manage (ruin) anotehr club that he owns. That other club closed down soon after.
    sounds like a piece of sh*t to me... I say beat is ass and steal all is money!!!

...btw i believe in karma

sounds like a piece of sh*t to me... I say beat is ass and steal all is money!!!

...btw i believe in karma
    ok i dont wanna discuss about 'karma' because itll just lead to an argument... it always does with that topic

anyway i should keep the apology email short and sweet??

didnt i say that already?

well technically no you didn't say you dont believe in it. you said it doesn't exist

ok i dont wanna discuss about 'karma' because itll just lead to an argument... it always does with that topic

anyway i should keep the apology email short and sweet??
    say,

Dear Fat Bitch,

I'm sorry that I made you feel bad for being a lying, fat tub of lard. I would also like to sincerely apologize for bringing to your attention the fact that you are a Darwinian nightmare.

Sincerely,
    #1 Stunner

well technically no you didn't say you dont believe in it. you said it doesn't exist
    tempted to use that nutkick smiley again

ya yea ok fine i neither believe nor do i acknowledge the existence of karma

is that technical enough for you

tempted to use that nutkick smiley again

ya yea ok fine i neither believe nor do acknowledge the existence of karma

is that technical enough for you

ahh yes, thats very technical

Mizfit is offline Banned
    why would u tell her to met u where u work? Don't ever give out personal info till u know em

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    why would u tell her to met u where u work? Don't ever give out personal info till u know em
    trouble is that she knew me from the picture she saw on my online profile... so i really couldntve avoided that

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

I agree, why in the hell would you do that? I bet she is sitting outside in the parking lot while you work watching for you. Psycho....
    ***No source checks!!!***

What a dumb dickhead on a power trip. I'd smash that ****face over the head w/ a Heineken bottle....then I'd go for the boss

pedro01 is offline Junior Member
    lawyer

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Restraining order.. or apologize first..... but for her to get a restraining order suddenly would be YOUR revenge... and it would be just as juvenile.. so uh yeah i saw you will be even. she'll never even be able to get revenge on you! =)

SO i sent her this email yesterday

My behavior towards you was rude and shameful. I never thought I was
    >capable of hurting somebody’s feelings in such a dishonorable manner until I hurt your feelings. Shortly after, I asked myself if I had lost my humanity and my love for human life. Lately, I have left less like a human and more of a demon. I have been doing some soul searching as of late because I have been feeling terrible inside of what I did to you. I have been scared to admit that I need to change but I am willing to change. I write to you for forgiveness so that I may regain what is left of my humanity. In the media, people behave the way I did all the time and brush off their demonic behaviour like dust. I see the repercussions of treating others in such a similar manner. I hope to learn from this that I should consider the feelings of others more before I act impulsively and behave in such a rude manner. I like to believe I am not in this world to hurt people’s feelings. I would find more pleasure in life to help and complement people on their talents and uniqueness. I write to apologize to you so that I may redeem myself and let you know that you are not what I described you to be. Only a monster would describe a person in such a rude manner. I hope that you can forgive me so that I may become a little more human and a lot less of a monster.
    I am sorry.
    and this was her reply

What you did to me was hurtful and very disrespectful considering I was nothing but nice to you, since at the end you initally started chatting with me. I was a bit confused at why you would ever say such things to me or to anyone for that matter. I assumed that you were a sweet and good person but I guess I was wrong. When I told my friend what had happened she was so furious that she felt the need to address it on Friday night to the owners (whom we know very well) as I told her not too because I didn't want to waste my time on you. You should really watch what you say to people especially customers of the club as you are part of thier team and doing such things could get you into trouble and ruin your reputation as a good person and employee.

Stunner I will forgive you because I am a good human being with a heart but I will not forget. I will make sure to address your effort in this case to the appropraite people on Friday night.

Thanks
    well hopefully the dust has settled and there will be no more problems with my job in this aspect.. right?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    go to her job and tell her boss she stole your bigmac and fries and ate it in front of you and now you are distraught.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    uhhhh i dont know what u were lookin at but i can tell shes fat just from those pics...look at that round face
    i couldnt tell from looking, she loked ok to me, damn photos can be tricky

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information