Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    I thought I had Warts cause I had a few bumps, scared the sh!t out of me, and went away with medicine then came back 3 months later, they tested me and it came back negative, froze the bumps off and nothing for 4 years, and all test have been negative so who knows? Maybe I have HPV? My wife has been tested and she is negative, so I just hope it doesnt resurface. Mostly because it could give her cancer if thats what it was.
    hapened to me bro i went to the doctor and had them froze off 6 years ago,doc says after there burnt off the hpv is gone.he also said on average if you have had sex with more than 4 women you have hpv if you have symptoms or not.i found out my wife had them(she caught it from me before my 1st outbreak)6 years so far and its all good in the hood.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Theres no point in having pretty heads turning
    if your genetalia be itchn and burning ~ Dave Chapel

on that note i need not advise you any further

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Pretty soon everyone in society will be infected with something. You wont even be a real man unless you have 4 or more

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    like some said you may have it and it will come up later
    if you dump her and in 3 months you blister up--she has new dude thenwhat

also remember Tommy Morrison --the boxer with hiv--says test was wrong and he dont have it--10 boxing years wasted and what emotional stress

she shoule get re tested to make sure and you should do the same--then make your decision
    but remember she didnt want it,she didnt try to get it, and at least she was honest with you

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    you loved her before she had herpes, not after... right?!

so with that being said, talk to her about it and move on. get tested twice more... every 8 months.

WOW wow WOW and holy christ..... I just got back to my computer......well for the record, I definatly could picturemyself with her for a LONG time...forever...shes f**n awesome. im 24.....young yes. but definatly in a position to say, YES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I AM WILLING TO GET HERPES FROM YOU.....feel me???

I dunno, shes devistated about having it. I know she'd be devistated if I was like peace bootch. Watch the movie Kids, im straight with all the itchy,dripping pole.

soo....that being said. fk, ima probablyjust break it down like this....

"look babe, noone wants STD's, I dont, and you dont. Put yourself in my shoes" ( i think that hits the nail on the head )......really though..if she was in my shoes.......maybe she'll trip on that for a bit.....im not trying to break up with someone here, thats easy, im just wei***ng out the pros and cons. shes worth staying with, but is STD's something I voluntarily want????

IM saying NO.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Fvck that, are your prepared to live with this http://www.famvir.com/info/tools/too...ces/photos.jsp Just remember Herpes is forever !!!!
    WARNING.. These pictures are GROSS dont look if you are easily offended !!!!
    Last edited by Kale; 02-22-2007 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Fvck that, are your prepared to live with this http://www.famvir.com/info/tools/too...ces/photos.jsp Just remember Herpes is forever !!!!
    WARNING.. These pictures are GROSS dont look if you are easily offended !!!!

ughhhhhhhhhh, im on the phone right now with her..

chest6 is offline Banned
    ahhhhhhhhh

PUNCH her in the babymaker.....or break up with her....which ever one hurts her more...muaahha

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I only saw the first few replies to this...

I'll give you some facts:

---) herpies from the mouth can be transmitted to genitals, and vice versa.
    ---) herpies of the two (mouth or genital) are to different simplexes. one prefers tissue of the genitals, and the other tissue of the mouth. So the transfer of one to the other, is only a slight percentage. And thats if the virus is shedding.(shedding = outbreak)

---) herpies isn't likely to transmit unless the virus is shedding (youll someimtes see sores like you dont on your mouth = thats a sign of shedding)
    ---) it's guestimated that 70+% of full grown adults have the herpies virus of either kind (mouth or genital)
    ---) 8 out of 10 people who HAVE herpies of either kind, will have the disease, and NEVER show signs of it, and won't have any problems.

It's more common than you know. It's just so SCARY because you suddenly heard so much about it, but those are the bad cases you hear about... and the medications, etc.

---) If you came in contact with someone who had herpies of the mouth, and they performed oral sex on you, it may not even transfer as THAT oral herpie virus does not prefer tissues of the genitals, so it shouldn't effect you (and vice versa)

*So anyways, good job for your girl to go to the doctor for her papsmear. **Sorry to hear she has it.
    ***Appreciate the fact she TOLD you she had it. You can't imagine being in her shoes if you tried.

********Try not to put a lesser value on her because she has herpies (a so VERY COMMON virus that SO many people have)

For all you know, if you had more than one parter, maybe 2 or 3+, you may have slept with someone who had herpies, and haven't had any complications. (If not the genitals, the mouth.. YOU could have given her herpes by performing oral sex.. never know. Think some more.

And this isn't a reason to dump her like some of the other pieces of trash on the board said. (and i think AR should start deleting accounts of people who display such low levels of compassion)

I don't see why you think you have to make a decision. You love this girl. Nuff said.

Look over my points.
    Last edited by SnaX; 02-28-2007 at 01:06 AM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    I only saw the first few replies to this...

I'll give you some facts:

---) herpies from the mouth can be transmitted to genitals, and vice versa.
    ---) herpies of the two (mouth or genital) are to different simplexes. one prefers tissue of the genitals, and the other tissue of the mouth. So the transfer of one to the other, is only a slight percentage. And thats if the virus is shedding.(shedding = outbreak)

---) herpies isn't likely to transmit unless the virus is shedding (youll someimtes see sores like you dont on your mouth = thats a sign of shedding)
    ---) it's guestimated that 70+% of full grown adults have the herpies virus of either kind (mouth or genital)
    ---) 8 out of 10 people who HAVE herpies of either kind, will have the disease, and NEVER show signs of it, and won't have any problems.

It's more common than you know. It's just so SCARY because you suddenly heard so much about it, but those are the bad cases you hear about... and the medications, etc.

---) If you came in contact with someone who had herpies of the mouth, and they performed oral sex on you, it may not even transfer as THAT oral herpie virus does not prefer tissues of the genitals, so it shouldn't effect you (and vice versa)

*So anyways, good job for your girl to go to the doctor for her papsmear. **Sorry to hear she has it.
    ***Appreciate the fact she TOLD you she had it. You can't imagine being in her shoes if you tried.

********Try not to put a lesser value on her because she has herpies (a so VERY COMMON virus that SO many people have)

For all you know, if you had more than one parter, maybe 2 or 3+, you may have slept with someone who had herpies, and haven't had any complications. (If not the genitals, the mouth.. YOU could have given her herpes by performing oral sex.. never know. Think some more.

And this isn't a reason to dump her like some of the other pieces of trash on the board said. (and i think AR should start deleting accounts of people who display such low levels of compassion)

I don't see why you think you have to make a decision. You love this girl. Nuff said.

Look over my points.

Well, you know what they say. "Ignorance is Bliss!"

Thanks for taking the time to educate others
    abstrack@protonmail.com

imsmall is offline Junior Member
    id have to oot her ass i dont care how in love i was

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imsmall
    id have to oot her ass i dont care how in love i was
    sounds kinky

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Stop banging her, and wait for the results... tell her that you love her, but need time to think. once you are in the clear, leave... if you are stuck with it... then she's stuck with you...

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    Stop banging her, and wait for the results... tell her that you love her, but need time to think. once you are in the clear, leave... if you are stuck with it... then she's stuck with you...

understood, sounds easy, i even slipped in injust now ....... were still talking, and shes still crying.......saying how BAD SHE FEELS to know that shes hurt me and put me in this situation, she feels helpless she says....like its all her fault, she does understand though that m,y decision ismy decision......FVCK....lets see how long this conversations going to be.

BTW, I caught chlamidia off of one of my ex-s. It all of a sudden burned when I pissed. It takes longer for women to notice chlamidia than in men... She lied to me, told me she has had a STD test since her last partner... She clearly didn't....
    I had to take 4 pills all at once.... not have sex for a week, then tell everyone that she gave me chlamidia just incase she infected others... It's not a fun game, even tho mine was curealbe..

BTW, I caught chlamidia off of one of my ex-s. It all of a sudden burned when I pissed. It takes longer for women to notice chlamidia than in men... She lied to me, told me she has had a STD test since her last partner... She clearly didn't....
    I had to take 4 pills all at once.... not have sex for a week, then tell everyone that she gave me chlamidia just incase she infected others... It's not a fun game, even tho mine was curealbe..

we just hung up.....I said, after MANY multiple moments of silence.

"well babe, I need to think about this one, I've never been put in this situation, i cant just make a sound decision at this moment,im gladyou understand my feelings, and can put yourself in my shoes. Im going to go to bed, and getsome sleep. Im going to go get tested again here in a couple of days and talk to my doctor, and see if he can give me some advice....unfortunatly thoug babe, I dont think theres a pill or any injectable sauce I can take(she criesand laughs) that will keep me from getting it. If there is, its probably not from Mexico, and VERY exspensive(she laughs again), i will call you tomorrow."-Rick

and we said our goodnites blahblah blah.....

we see what unfolds tomorrow in episode 2 Season 1

Stay tuned for

......Your Girlfriend tells you she has Herpes........

the thing is it will be a constant source of arguments and stress,regular checkups and condoms etc etc....

if you think your relationship can handle that and dont believe she got it while she was seeing you,ie cheating,then thats one less thing to think about,

ive had clamidia twice and know the stress it can cause and i was the one who cheated,the girl i was with was beautiful and i loved her and we were planning on getting married,even though she still wanted to,but everytime we argued she brought it up.so with that and other things i finished it.i just couldnt keep my co*k in my pants and it was my fault.

if you lve her enough and your relationship is strong enough then stay with her if not you know the answer.

i really hope you get it sorted cus its a real shitty situation

Just make sure you stop banging her... You owe it to yourself... No matter what... be nice, but firm. tell her what is really on your mind.

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    Just make sure you stop banging her... You owe it to yourself... No matter what... be nice, but firm. tell her what is really on your mind.
    i agree with that

I'm glad you are taking it well... Good luck...

trying brucy.....

too, nice "join date" fck, cant believe i've been on this board for 3 years.....lol

ohh yea and thanks

Anastasia, bbplaya21, bodypaul, Bojangles69, Dangerdan, juicy_brucy, kaberle_15, Kale, MotoXracer, Patches24, rich19007, thegodfather, Venomous Nemisis .....and others

for takin the time to read up and comment on this crazy sheeeit.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    trying brucy.....

too, nice "join date" fck, cant believe i've been on this board for 3 years.....lol

ohh yea and thanks
    Tell me about it... I was 3,000 miles away from home when I joined just to look for some "real" pics... holy... its been 3 years... YIKES!!! I gotta get out of this province!!!! I NEED A CHANGE!!!!

Man, oh man... I hope everything works out good for you... There is a good chance you haven't caught it tho bro... keep your head up high until you know for sure... and either way... things can always be worse than they are... stay positive bro. at least try too...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Eventhough the virus has the same name and is identified by simple tests as being one thing, in reality it has many members in its family, i am not talking abotu chickenpox and the later in age shingles, i actually mean the same old herpes has different strands which all have different strenghts and reactions on a person. It can be a very violent virus which gives you horrible outbreaks always, or it can be so mild you never ever in your life get a sign of it!

This also has to do with you as a person and you immune system and body's reaction to it. Several people on health forums come out and say they test posative for it for the past 5 years or so and they never even had a single itch anywhere on their body!

While othes are unfortunate and really really suffer from it thats why they need the medication.

The pics that Kale showed us is some kind of worst case senarios, the reason websites show this is for people to know beyond a shadow of a doubt what it looks like at full blown most severe form. I doubt every person who has herpes gets that way because statistics are showing more and more each year that the numbers of people who have it are increasing so much it can be predicted that almost one in five in the USA have it!! Thats alot!! There would have been some presidential level awareness campaigns going on if everyone who had it was suffering that badly!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    the way I look at it is. IF SHES WORTH IT. which you say she is, then keep her bro. I dont have herpes, but damn i need to get tested real soon cause i think somthing might be going on down there. i had a bump like twice and there both gone, never again, so i prob have somthing, which blows but im gonna tested real soon. anyway the way I look at it is, If you stay with her and marry her... your prob not going to get divorced unless you divorce her... because she has herpes... how impossble is it going to be for her to find someone else.. prob pretty impossible haha.

also herpes has no negative effects on the body exept random breakouts, and with medication, valtrex... you may never ever see a breakout. also you may never ever catch it ever. whos to say your 100% going to catch it?

Its honestly a hard decision, but I think if i was old enough to get married, i had a girl i really loved and she broke that to me.... i dunno atully, mabye I would, im just saying i wouldnt just dump her because of some desease that 1 in 5 have. soon everyones going to have herpes which is pretty sad to say.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    the test for herpes is not very acurate unless she is having a break out. no blood or piss or pap smear is acurate when lookin for herpes

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    the test for herpes is not very acurate unless she is having a break out. no blood or piss or pap smear is acurate when lookin for herpes
    exactly, i am almost sure they cant test you unless you have some kind of lesion

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i think the all viral tests try to find the antibody which is always present even when no breakout...i think!

if shes a good girl and you do end up dumping her you need to help her through this --I'm sure its rough
    also remember you can catch herpes from other ways then sex--wrestlers get it from grappling and if someone has a sore and you get their fluid on you you can get it--unsure if its genital herpes but I'm sure they can make their way there.
    last thing you got to ask what do you think she would do--would she stay with you or hit the road--if she was to stay with you then you got a good girl---and it sounds like she has a mild case as you guys just found out during regular dr exam

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapout
    if shes a good girl and you do end up dumping her you need to help her through this --I'm sure its rough
    also remember you can catch herpes from other ways then sex--wrestlers get it from grappling and if someone has a sore and you get their fluid on you you can get it--unsure if its genital herpes but I'm sure they can make their way there.
    last thing you got to ask what do you think she would do--would she stay with you or hit the road--if she was to stay with you then you got a good girl---and it sounds like she has a mild case as you guys just found out during regular dr exam
    Wow, insightful, informative, compassionate...

welcome to ar..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Wow, insightful, informative, compassionate...

welcome to ar..
    If it is the same tapout I am thinking of he has been a member since back in the day when pete235 & dane were mods.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    If it is the same tapout I am thinking of he has been a member since back in the day when pete235 & dane were mods.
    hahaaaaaaaaaa..

yea, i know... it was just refreshing...

Posts Total Posts: 1,390 (0.76 posts per day)
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    hahaaaaaaaaaa..

yea, i know... it was just refreshing...

Posts Total Posts: 1,390 (0.76 posts per day)
    I thought you were being sarcastic, but then again i didnt know if you were just a tart
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Rye_guy is offline Member
    ya bro, Id be outta there. a year isnt long enough for me to want to risk that... sad to say, but its true man. lots of women out there without the herpes. look at your options...

but then again, its your call, your life and you will ultimatley do what you want to do.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=AnabolicRick]So, what would you do, if your girlfriend that came back from the doctor to get her yearly papsmere test results (typical of women i guess) told you the following:

(crying) "my doctor gave me the results, he says i test positive for herpes."

Me: WHAT THE ****?!

Her: (crying) "I must have got em from my ex, when he was sleeping around"

Me: (Thinking) K thats your fault for being with the f*** bag knowing he was gettin around.....

BTW, I got tested and tested negative. I've been with her for 1 year, i saw our relationship very seriously.....im trippin now....WTF?do I want to sacrafice love for a possible chance of catching STD's??? F-NO! cuz im thinking, what if something where to happen, break up...etc. and now im stuck with STD's?

Any words of advice? I told her that I wasnt down with catching STD's. She says she has never had a break out.....but theres always a chance i say......man i dont know what to do. Condoms for the rest of my life? lololol

Thanks homeys[/QUO

found a number of dating sites for people with herpes he is just ine
    http://www.mpwh.net/

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    cj1capp
    found a number of dating sites for people with herpes he is just ine
    http://www.mpwh.net/
    The seemingly infinite range of the internet never ceases to amaze me!

M.

Thanks Spywizard for the rewelcome
    and thanks Abstrack for remembering me
    ---its been awhile since I've been here get caught up in different things and fall asleep before I can get to AR

spy I used to train with Powerlifter Jay who was a mod here on the power boards--before he died

what ever happened to Pete235,Dane or Ironfist they still around

Ironfist is still around. He comes on the board every once in awhile. Pete & Dane havent been here in ages. I think I see ironfist on bass killers board more so.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    That shit is scary anyway you slice it! I was with this redneck woman and right before we broke up last May she came clean and told me about all of these different sleeze balls she had been with and didn't use protection...I was scared for months but so far so good, I test negative for everything. I won't ever date a slut again though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information