Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by 4runner
    So you have 0 posts and threads about personal steroid use ?

Almost nobody gets perscription human grade steroids legally son.....99% here use the black market.
    Of all your posts that Ive read so far, I havent read one that I agree with.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Steroids are cheating
    And WTF do u look like, Im guessing u smoke, drink and eat fast food but yet you will say a cycle is doing damage to ur body.Fvck urself. u ignorant LITTLEshit. nobody cares what you say and nobody aside from ur mom will. ha u think u can come to a steroid forum and throw out steroids a cheating and think ur gona change some poeples point of view, ur a fvckin joke. Go crawl into ur little race car bed and stay in ur world were ur so right and we all cheat. Fvck it might even be a bunk bed.

I don't think I need to back it up because it is obvious.

They are against the law
    They are banned in all sports

I thought this was common knowledge
    If i read ur post above ^ ur makin no sence. and if this were the case WHY WOULD EPHEDRINE and MARAJUANA BE ILLEGAL.

This thread is not about the law, it is about steroid use and if people consider it cheating. Please take the time to read the thread and express your opinion ( not the opinion you were taught or the opinion your friends expect you to have).
    But ur the stupid fvck that said it wrong and against the law.

^ sigh. go to ur little race car bed u fvcking joke.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    ^ sigh. go to ur little race car bed u fvcking joke.
    dont even waste your time talking to this tool schmidty. he's probably 16 and is just looking to get a charge out of everyone. ive read his posts and they are all the same. he has nothing to offer.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    In b4 the lock

4runner, why join an AS board if your so against it?

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Roids aren't a magic bullet, but they are the secret ingredient. Steroids in the sporting world is a double standard, becuase like 1819 said, the public wants to see their athletes performing at the highest level, then when the issue of steroids pops up they are a bunch of cheats. The Mark Mgwire issue is a atrocious as he and Sosa did more for baseball in the past 2-3 decades than anybody, and then they won't let him in the hall of fame because of alledged steroid use . On the other hand, let's say you have two aspiring athletes that were identical twins seperated at birth. One moves off to the city and has access to the best doctors, coaches and chemistry to make his body the ultimate machine. The other stays home on the farm and busts ass everyday, stays natural and becomes a whoop-ass athlete. Let's assume they both excel in high school football and go off to name-brand D1 schools and excel their as well. However, the city kid does just a little bit better in college ball than the country kid and is rewarded a pro contract worth millions of dollars-all because he had access to the best roids and his 40 time is a whole two-tenths of a second faster than his country brother's. Now, this a purely hypothetical way of reasoning, but it is certainly not fair to the country kid who stayed clean. I digress, because that is the way it is and the nature of the beast.

TolVlo is offline Junior Member
    This thread is not about the law, it is about steroid use and if people consider it cheating. Please take the time to read the thread and express your opinion ( not the opinion you were taught or the opinion your friends expect you to have).
    First, what do you mean it has nothing to do with the law?
    You brought in laws when you said that anything illegal = bad, or cheating.

I consider myself an anarchist, and as for the following my friends idea... I can safely say none of my friends carry any of the same beliefs as me in this area anyway. Shit, most don't have a clue I'm an anarchist since it's one of those things you don't go flailing around (ie. like blatant homosexuality, runner )

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    Roids aren't a magic bullet, but they are the secret ingredient. Steroids in the sporting world is a double standard, becuase like 1819 said, the public wants to see their athletes performing at the highest level, then when the issue of steroids pops up they are a bunch of cheats. The Mark Mgwire issue is a atrocious as he and Sosa did more for baseball in the past 2-3 decades than anybody, and then they won't let him in the hall of fame because of alledged steroid use. On the other hand, let's say you have two aspiring athletes that were identical twins seperated at birth. One moves off to the city and has access to the best doctors, coaches and chemistry to make his body the ultimate machine. The other stays home on the farm and busts ass everyday, stays natural and becomes a whoop-ass athlete. Let's assume they both excel in high school football and go off to name-brand D1 schools and excel their as well. However, the city kid does just a little bit better in college ball than the country kid and is rewarded a pro contract worth millions of dollars-all because he had access to the best roids and his 40 time is a whole two-tenths of a second faster than his country brother's. Now, this a purely hypothetical way of reasoning, but it is certainly not fair to the country kid who stayed clean. I digress, because that is the way it is and the nature of the beast.
    correct! those two guys saved the sport. baseball was completly dead. thats the thanx they get!

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    This was a decent little thread until the name calling began. Lets not forget that ones personal choice is a lot like his/her opinion. An opinion, whether you agree with it or not, does deserve respect. I respect everyone's opinion because opinions are not built upon facts. I respect the fact that people "like" or "dislike" what they do regardless if I agree with it or not.

Again you did not take the time to read. I mentioned law in regards to steroids, but not in reference to other drugs. The laws of other drugs and supplements are not the topic here. As for you being a so called anarchist, I really could care less, that also is not the topic here and is of no interest to anyone buy yourself.
    Including points of reference to laws involving other drugs is still part of the topic.
    Same deal with supplements... you can make a reference to trying to improve your physique by using supplements and compare that in itself as a way of "cheating"
    It's all about the compare/contrast. If you don't reference then you have no foundation for your argument.
    I can say I don't agree with those that say "Steroids are cheating". However, I still try to have a level courtesy and understand why they see it that way. Unfortunately it is usually the case that the person is just spitting out the same garbage the media has been feeding them for years.
    You can say "steroids are cheating". I'm fine with that. But in a civilized argument you need reasons and you need to be able to back it up. Otherwise we're just shooting flames at each other.

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeCman
    Well, I would say that if using juice is cheating than taking any supplement in hopes of gaining a little extra muscle is cheating. Juice is just illegal at the current time which makes people more likely to judge anyone using it.
    Also, most of the people that make these statements have never used steroids and don't know anything about them; so their comments are worthless. They assume that juice is the magic pill that you take and you get big; it's that easy. But if they knew the truth, they would know that most people who take steroids are already training 3x harder, eating a much stricter diet, and take lifting much more serious than the average person. So, I would just close my mouth and smile at the person bec. there not worth my time.
    i think this is one of the best arguments, cause there seriously are other supplements that are expected to help in some way, but cause some gov't or lobbying agency has made it so steroids are illegal, then they are cheating? that's ridiculous. also whoever said it wasnt cheating when used recreationally is also very smart. i agree its cheating if its said in the rules of your sport that your not supposed to use them, but if you just work out for yourself and not out to win any sort of competition or w/e then how can it be cheating?

if they are cheating and so BAD why are they legal in more countries then they are illegal.

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    if they are cheating and so BAD why are they legal in more countries then they are illegal.
    great point! the US govn't hates things that it can't make money on.

Quote Originally Posted by swole25
    great point! the US govn't hates things that it can't make money on.
    and they want people to be fat and smoke. I hate the us and i cant wait to get the fvck out of this country. I only have to wait another 8YEARS AAAAAHHHHH to get my degree. then im geting the fvck out hear. Japan here i come.

This thread is about if steroids are cheating....not about if creatine or beer is. My opinion here is clear, if you have a problem with it try to change my mind or accept it.
    I don't have a problem with your opinion at all. I just want to know the logic behind it so at least I have a way to counter it.
    So far what I've gathered is that because steroids are illegal they are cheating.
    So fine, let's forget regular supplements.
    What about prohormones? A prohormone is basically the same thing as a steroid , the only difference is that prohormones are converted to their target hormone in the liver. Some prohormones are illegal! They made it onto that list in 2004. However there are some prohormones that are still legal. What of these compounds? Going off solely what you have said up to this point, a compound like this, which is still legal would not be considered cheating...
    Care to add any amendments to your opinion?

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Question for you 4 runner? If I use steroids to make myself look better but for no competion at all, not a bodybuilding comp, not sports, not anything but my own satisfaction is that cheating?? Because i think cheating is defined as an unfair advantage over someone else, by no following the rules outlined. Well im not trying to gain an unfair advantage over anyone, just bettering myself. Does that make me a cheat??? Also if I lived in a country where it was legal and I did it I wouldn't be a cheat, but If i use it in america Im a cheat, only based solely on the law??? I wouldn't think that would make me a cheater, only a law breaker. And im still waiting on a response as to why its cheating??? The only thing you give me is it is Illegal, i dont think that because something is illegal that it means it is cheating? I think you need some kind competition before it is illegal? If a sport says no steroids , and you use them I agree you are cheating and breaking the rules. I dont agree with the punishment or the reasoning for them being illegal but I do agree with them not following the rules, however no competion = no possible way of cheating! Since everyone else is elaborating on there opinions with reasons why the support there opinion, I challenge you to do the same.

Also not to attack you because im an A$$hole, probably just because you got my blood pressure up, but when I envision what you look like sitting at your computer, I invision this little green punk looking kid much like the picture of bush out of lord of the rings you have in your avy. I think that picture suits you about perfect, kinda slimy, kinda shady, kinda slow. Basically I think I want to kick that thing in your avy across the room.

Look peopple can do what they want in there personal life, so I do not consider that cheating.
    Well at least you agree on that.
    I'm satisfied.

Pops1985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebjack
    tell them to come to the fvcking gym and watch you cheat..and try to keep up

Got that Right Plus taking rds isn't that simple need alot of dicipline, sleep, diet right, everthing should be in order!!!! When I heard them talking about Steroid I laugh becuase, When you ask them what for type of steroids do you know, ONLY one Anadrol !!! haha Dumb ass or they would even know a name just Steroid haha

Pops1985 is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah, this dude came to me and told me that he saw TLC the thing about Greg valentino! And he said to me rds are not good, so why are the drugstore selling Nolvadex !! I started laughed, he placed a bet with telling me that Nolvadex can make you big LOL what a Jerk

anabolicshark is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    my avatar has been stolen
    avatar is too personal.. there were 300... ill choose from the rest .299

jk486994 is offline Associate Member
    My avitar is GWB

Here is a pic of me, my arms are slightly bigger than 10'' and I weigh more than 125lbs
    Man you better start working out those skinny legs

Not to impressive if you ask me...

27.5 thighs and 18 calves ( all measurements cold ) , 100% natural....If you look better and are steroid freee post up a pic.

can you provide us with a more credible picture for the measurements you state?

clearly in that pic your calves and thighs do not nearly look like the measurements you are stating...

also how can you prove your 100% natural....regardless nobody cares

I see you have no pics up, if you ever post any you then can critise mine.

Looking forward to your pics

LOL you clearly have no evidence proving your statements...

IM OUT PEACE

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    why do you keep calling people son?

Just as I thought, you are just some skinny kid wiith nothing to back up your insults. Stay off the thread iif you have nothing to add .
    HAHA you would know...

You need to try and not let your mind wander so freely on this board it's far too small to be let out on its own as we coud see...Listen you obviously should keep your opinions to yourself AND STAY OFF THIS FORUM NOBODY WILL MISS YOU AND YOUR LOUSY POSTS!

I have nothing more to say to your remarks enjoy yourself and whatever you wish to pursue in your future...your obviously going to go real far...good luck to you

Sorry for the poor shot...

But what does me showing you my picture prove? Care to share?
    Last edited by jk486994; 12-07-2007 at 04:08 PM.

You do have a nice upperbody 4runner, ill give you credit. Legs don't match but, no ones perfect, I definately am not. And my original question was never about weather you thought it was cheating in sports, just about peoples personal use. As almost 95% of this board only does it for personal use not for sports or competition.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    You do have a nice upperbody 4runner, ill give you credit. Legs don't match but, no ones perfect, I definately am not. And my original question was never about weather you thought it was cheating in sports, just about peoples personal use. As almost 95% of this board only does it for personal use not for sports or competition.
    Sports are the reason I got into AAS. My next cycle is geared towards the Rugby season in the fall. And yes, I admit I am a cheater. Oh well.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I started AAS in high school for football, and after high school I stopped playing but still continued to use AAS, now I'm thinking about playing Rugby for my college, so I guess I use it for personal reasons and sports.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^Your above post is the only relevant one I've seen you post since you became a member at this board...

Please tone it down a little, lose the chip on you shoulder, and show more common courtesy for our members here or I assure you that your stay in this commmunity will be brief.

Thank you,

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    ^^Your above post is the only relevant one I've seen you post since you became a member at this board...

Please tone it down a little, lose the chip on you shoulder, and show more common courtesy for our members here or I assure you that your stay in this commmunity will be brief.

Thank you,
    you noticed too, thought i was the only one

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I will ask that everyone please refrain from flaming each other... many of you are borderline in this thread... lets watch it.... this is the only warning we will suspend anyone that feels the need to push it...

Thanks for your cooperation *admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ Thank you.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Umm soo yeah, why do nonsteroid users join steroid forums in the first place?

Just a logical question.. no?

ps. Im not trying to stir any BS, Im looking for a rational answer. If its for routines or w/e theres a THOUSAND other places to go.

respect ~ Bo

edit: and to me saying "steroids are a cheat" in the little bubble I live in is the same thing as saying genetics are a cheat.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 03-21-2007 at 10:51 PM.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i started using steroids for work, when the younger guys were trying to "out do me" so i am a cheater. but, bros, why all the name calling and flames? just because you feel someone is a dip shit, you aint got to call him one. i think he is stirring the pot by coming in a steroid board and making a few knucle-head remarks...but some of us edged him on. he does look in shape for sure!

K.Biz is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    can i have some pop corn to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information