Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Umm soo yeah, why do nonsteroid users join steroid forums in the first place?

Just a logical question.. no?

ps. Im not trying to stir any BS, Im looking for a rational answer. If its for routines or w/e theres a THOUSAND other places to go.

respect ~ Bo

edit: and to me saying "steroids are a cheat" in the little bubble I live in is the same thing as saying genetics are a cheat.
    my question exactly.

later 4runner

Rye_guy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    taking drugs in a sport where they are banned is cheating I guess. Bodybuilding/powerlifting/strongman is a little different as although the rules must say drugs not allowed everyone knows that this is just BS. If everyone who competes is using then it isnt cheating, its keeping up with the competition!
    damn straight bro. I always just say, hell, im not competing, Im not going to go in for testing, its all for myself not for someone else. Im not cheatin myself...

and like you said, if everyone else in the sport is doin it ie: power lifting, body building comps etc, everyones doing it, your not even going to be in the same legue let alone on the same stage as them if you arent using it as well... keeps the odds a lil more even

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TolVlo
    Including points of reference to laws involving other drugs is still part of the topic.
    Same deal with supplements... you can make a reference to trying to improve your physique by using supplements and compare that in itself as a way of "cheating"
    It's all about the compare/contrast. If you don't reference then you have no foundation for your argument.
    I can say I don't agree with those that say "Steroids are cheating". However, I still try to have a level courtesy and understand why they see it that way. Unfortunately it is usually the case that the person is just spitting out the same garbage the media has been feeding them for years.
    You can say "steroids are cheating". I'm fine with that. But in a civilized argument you need reasons and you need to be able to back it up. Otherwise we're just shooting flames at each other.
    well put. i wish the people that say steroids are cheating would stop listening to the media and use common sense for a minute. if they were legal in the u.s. this wouldnt even be a discussion. what if laser eye surgery was illegal? would people still do it? would that be cheating? the same morons that want to put an * next to bonds and mcguire forget that lawrence taylor admitted to using illegal rec. drugs for every single game of his nfl career. he was one of the best athletes the sport has ever seen. im pretty sure he wasnt the only one. put an * next to his sack totals? i dont think so.

TolVlo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    well put. i wish the people that say steroids are cheating would stop listening to the media and use common sense for a minute. if they were legal in the u.s. this wouldnt even be a discussion. what if laser eye surgery was illegal? would people still do it? would that be cheating? the same morons that want to put an * next to bonds and mcguire forget that lawrence taylor admitted to using illegal rec. drugs for every single game of his nfl career. he was one of the best athletes the sport has ever seen. im pretty sure he wasnt the only one. put an * next to his sack totals? i dont think so.

LT was the shit...

brajosm is offline Banned

hell ya

why would you obey a law that is total bullsh*t to begin with, laws are only a method to control the people, do u jaywalk or ever speed? see it is ignorant people that get this country into trouble, let people have control over there bodies it is NOT GOVERNMENT PROPERTY.

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ebjack
    tell them to come to the fvcking gym and watch you cheat..and try to keep up
    couldnt say better...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information