Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    OUCH!!! married at 18, that really had to suck (aka take the fun outa life) I can see were the later part comes from... Just one question or one or 2 remarks might I add... Hate to have double standars but... IMO don't get all mad at me for my oppinion but whenever I see a girl like you (I'm assuming that's you in your avatar) I tend to think she's sluty (ie; girls that take pics with there bra on, it's a lil dif if it were a swimsuit on a beach but just a straight up bra in your bed). And anytime I hear girls talking about hooking up with dudes I tend to think the same too...

On the other hand I find it normal to have a mindset like yours for us guys, same goes for hooking up, the more the better... But I do have that double standard of when hearing of a girl hooking up with a guy I'll tend to think she's slutty, and so on, and so on...
    Dude where are you from, the 1950's?

hagan981 is offline New Member
    If i could go back to any age it would be 23 I was single but getting laid left and right. Now I am in a serious relationship and stuck with the same girl every night. Not so bad though. Gotta settle down sometime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information