Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    IS THE HOME NEAR A POLICE STATION? MY PARENTS HOME IS NEAR ONE AND AT TIMES YOU COULD HEAR VOICES AND STATIC BUT THEN ONE NIGHT THE 'VOICES' WERE REALLY CLEAR AND WE FIGURED OUT THAT IT WAS THE RADIO FREQUENCY JUST COMING THROUGH TO THE HOUSE. WE DON'T KNOW HOW IT COMES OVER THOUGH BECAUSE WE HEARD IT IN A ROOM THAT HAD NO TV'S/RADIOS IN IT. JUST MY TWO CENTS ON IT.

thats pretty much one answer I was looking for......as much as it is cool to believe in ghosts, you always gotta look at other possible rational explanations first...........

Thing is, no, their is absolutely no police station anywhere near by, or no cars patrolling any where near that we can see

Now, it doesnt have to be a police frequency, could be anythng.....

BOth our stories really freaking confuse me.....Don't you have to have a speaker, which is turned on, to play a frequency?

ghosts, or straight up just picking up a frequency, either one is still really really mind boggling in both our situations

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    cmom be serious ghosts are bs just like leprichauns and fairies,if everyone that had ever died had a ghost the planet would be over-run with spooks they would be in the news every day,but why stop there humans rnt the only life form on this planet what about the animals and insects do they have spirits too,so where r thier ghosties

load of old tripe,get a grip guys,ghosts my arse

what if somthing happened to you, that had no rational explanation?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe in ghosts..100%. i lived in a haunted house...but its a long damn story..let me look back i think ive posted it here before if i find it i'l copy and paste it.

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    i believe in ghosts..100%. i lived in a haunted house...but its a long damn story..let me look back i think ive posted it here before if i find it i'l copy and paste it.
    nice!!!

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    what if somthing happened to you, that had no rational explanation?
    lmfao cmon ur a grown man get real,absolutely everthing has a rational explanation,show me 1 shred of conclusive proof that ghosts exist and i dont mean those wackos with the fake haunted house reality tv shit

Joemeek is offline Junior Member
    Absolute nonsense, i don't believe in them for 1 minute and would have no problems what so ever staying in a so called "haunted house" by myself. You're all big woosies , there is no such thing, the mind is a powerful thing and can play tricks on you if you let it.

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    I know most of us have experienced the sensation where by you are terrified and cant talk or move. Well this happened to me in broad daylight. I finished a night shift and started to get ready for bed. As i was dozing off I felt exactly that, but this is where things get freaky. I felt my body lifting off the bed and moving form side to side. Freaked the crap out of me. I went our side and sat in the corner of my garden. YES I AM A WOOS!!!lol.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery
    Ok soo I live in a house in PA with a a dude that im stationed with here. House isnt that nice be isnt bad either. Anyway, all my life i felt like i was always being followed so to speak by "ghosts". Sounds funny right? It actually got to the point where ive gotten used to it and sometimes its so hard to ignore. my pitbull pup usually sits by my side all day long. She waits for me in my room and when i come home from work she is always by my side but for the first time today she went downstairs by her self which is very rare while i was on the computer. I walk into the kitchen where the basement steps are and i hear her crying. Im alone in the house right now and i know all the doors are locked, so i peak down the steps into the basement and she is sitting there at the bottom of the steps just staring into the next room. I called her up stairs and she hesitated but than came up. As we are walking back to my room, I get this incredibly strong smell of cinnamon. I dont own any cinnamon and no one was hear all day to cook anything with cinnamon in it.

So i stop, and the smell just went away. So as im typing this, my pup once again leaves and is back down stairs. Now, this isnt the first time anything like this has happened. Ive been woken up in this house by someone calling my name when no one is home. Actually sounds exactly like my mother. And then the stereotypical doors slamming shut, knobs turning, doors opening, shit moving on its own. The most obvious event to occur was a door swinging open as i walked by it a few weeks ago. and I mean SWUNG open. This shit is soo weird... any suggestions lol?

GHOST BUSTERS!!! i aint afraid of no ghost!!!!!!!!

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemeek
    Absolute nonsense, i don't believe in them for 1 minute and would have no problems what so ever staying in a so called "haunted house" by myself. You're all big woosies , there is no such thing, the mind is a powerful thing and can play tricks on you if you let it.
    this is somewhat of a long story, but im going to shorten it..for a month straight in a house i used to live in, on 2 seperate occasions, the bar of soap from the bathroom somehow would make its way over to the kitchen and slide itself under the element of the stove overnight..my parents were convinced it was me, ended up even grounding me for it..but i was going nuts..so my mom calls the previous owner of hte house. she was born in the house..was now almost 100 years old, tells her the story..turns out she had a little nefew or something that used to do the same thing..and he died in the house....2 months later we put the house up for sale, another 2 months after that we were outta there....the mind may be powerful, but how do you explain that?

this is somewhat of a long story, but im going to shorten it..for a month straight in a house i used to live in, on 2 seperate occasions, the bar of soap from the bathroom somehow would make its way over to the kitchen and slide itself under the element of the stove overnight..my parents were convinced it was me, ended up even grounding me for it..but i was going nuts..so my mom calls the previous owner of hte house. she was born in the house..was now almost 100 years old, tells her the story..turns out she had a little nefew or something that used to do the same thing..and he died in the house....2 months later we put the house up for sale, another 2 months after that we were outta there....the mind may be powerful, but how do you explain that?

or how do you explain hearing from multiple buddies, living in the same dorm, that when they are alone in the bathroom, sinks and showers turn themselves on...........

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Ghosts by definition, are the souls of departed people still walking the earth, supposedly with unfinished business. Biblically speaking, this is an impossibility, as it consistently speaks of an order driven system for dying and afterlife dwelling (up or down).

So the question then becomes how does the Word explain the thread starting post, the later reference to thousands of reported occurances, or for that matter aliens and the abundance of testimonial sitings?

The Bible makes one thing crystal clear namely that Satan is the PRESENT Prince of this world (recounted many times). And when he tempted Jesus he offered Him the world:
    Luk 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
    Luk 4:7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
    The reason Jesus didn't correct him is because he was indeed within his rights to do so as it is presently his, gifted from Adam in the garden fall. Instead Jesus merely answered him with scripture:
    Luk 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
    I said that to say this, Satan's power is not limited to the spiritual realm as it written he can possess animals and people:
    Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.
    Mat 12:22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.
    Mar 1:32 And at even, when the sun did set, they brought unto him all that were diseased, and them that were possessed with devils.
    Mar 5:15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
    Mar 5:16 And they that saw [it] told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and [also] concerning the swine.
    Mar 5:18 And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.
    As such it would be no stretch for him to provide man with such pranksterish activities as cinnamon scents, slamming doors, chilling rooms, apparitions of family members or aliens, etc.) or any other thing that would contradict the Bible, thus separating one's mind from or expelling the belief in God.
    -------------------------
    Hbr 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
    JUDGMENT, not vacation time on earth inhabiting a home, following and/or protecting loved ones, baking cinnamon pies, playing with doors, or any other such activities.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

holden is offline Junior Member
    Omg.. i think you need some fresh air

haha

Well i'm affraid i wasn't there to witness it so i can't make comments on just what other people say they saw . My personal opinion is that ghosts don't exist and i have no fear whatever about it. My mention about the mind was based more on what you hear and then make it into something it's not, as for things floating about, i find that one quite funny

rusty24 is offline New Member
    hi was reading about ur experiences with ghosts, sounds so interestin. i believe in ghosts had a couple of experinces. but nothing like that u should try recording something x

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I'm kinda agnostic, but I definatley know there is more out there...pigheaded to think otherwise. My mom has some creepy stories...she's off the boat irish. She's cleaning out the attic of house they are renting (As a kid). She picks up a small wooden box. it physically burned her hands....

It's Tarot cards inside. Shes no quack either. Also, i had a bad accident and she got up middle of night, got dressed, and waitied for phone to ring. Dad's like wtf and then cops call, she meets me at hospital.

rusty24 is offline New Member
    OMG that is pretty spooky hun, interesting but spooky as hell. all that kind of stuff really interests me. dont think id be able to stay in that house on my own. think id need a doctor after

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    rolf,hey actualy im a ghost

boo woooooooo

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i do believe it is possible, though i have no encounters myself, there ar many documented phenomeons i havent experienced, why couldnt his just be another

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I believe... and I have stories but unfortunately I'm late to hit the gym! I think it's foolish to say they aren't real, or to say aliens aren't real. These are subjects we as humans really don't know much about yet.

Some of you guys remind me of the people on ebaumsworld who say "FAKE!!!!" when they comment on the videos posted... even when the videos are very real. Shit gets annoying

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    I believe... and I have stories but unfortunately I'm late to hit the gym! I think it's foolish to say they aren't real, or to say aliens aren't real. These are subjects we as humans really don't know much about yet.

Some of you guys remind me of the people on ebaumsworld who say "FAKE!!!!" when they comment on the videos posted... even when the videos are very real. Shit gets annoying
    i think ghosts and aliens are a lot different topics though. I believe ghosts could be real but extra terrestrials is almost certain with space being endless.

If ghosts existed, dont you think someone would of caught something interesting on camera by now, instead of reality shows, where they have the lights turned off and somebody slams a door! If I was a ghost, i wouldnt be slamming doors, i'd be in the ladies changing room at the gym.. one hot honey i really wanna investigate.

samoth is offline Member
    Wait, what century is it? People still believe in ghosts? Wow.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    <ack! I see one!!!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    All ghosts can suck my dick imo. Thats how much I believe they exist. I've NEVER even in the slightest believed in that shit I would die just to see *one before I die so I can kick it in the ass and beat the crap out of it =]

I mean how gullible can someone possibly be? I've never SEEN a ghost, alien, UFO, or any of that overfurbished shit people with no lives like to make up and try to get other people to believe in to make life seem more exciting or mysterious but NO. Absolutely NOT. Any ghost reading this please feel free to come to my bed tonight when I'm sleeping and grope me.. especially if you're a ghost that looks like angelina jolie.. but than I think that may be *dreaming and not seeing a ghost.

Conservative is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    My mom said she once saw a ghost of a female following me up the stairs one night. Freaked everyone out in my house.

I was upset...... i would have rather it been a male ghost

I don't believe in ghost.

Maybe your mom was dreaming....or hoping.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    For those of you who don't believe in such phenomena...tell me why? I have yet to hear a plausible explanation to the most obvious question!

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    it takes more of an open mind(more complex) to believe in that which we cant see. i feel sorry for the person who only believes those things they can see, touch, feel, what a small existence they have IMO.....

You cant possibly comprehend that of which we cant see. The human eye only see's a fraction of this world.. But what I am saying is if ghosts were real do you not think there would be more real life experiences of them, or.. if they do exist and we cant see them, then to me "they dont exist". If I am never ever ever able to see a ghost with my eyes then how can you call them real? Its not like the wind because you can feel that. Ghosts are either invisible and everywhere doing nothing with no purpose.. If it was because they had unfinished business.. how in the hell are they supposed to finish that business if they have no impact on anything nor are they visible. I'm sorry but if you believe in ghosts, the creative side of your brain has grown too much due to steroids ! lol

I think that Satan has his demons constantly whispering in the unfaithfuls' ears so-to-speak. I don't like the word "ghost" I prefer spirit. I also believe that when someone is in spiritualy trouble that sometimes angels and/or spirits of people who have died come and support us. Be more open-minded

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    i believe in ghost poop!...

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    For those of you who don't believe in such phenomena...tell me why? I have yet to hear a plausible explanation to the most obvious question!
    Because you want to believe it. You want something else out there and some people can't just accept there is nothing so it makes your life seem better in some way.

I could have come on here and made up a spooky story and most of you would just believe it, even though you know nothing about it.
    You belive what ou want to believe.

and that's my opinion

I think that Satan has his demons constantly whispering in the unfaithfuls' ears so-to-speak. I don't like the word "ghost" I prefer spirit. I also believe that when someone is in spiritualy trouble that sometimes angels and/or spirits of people who have died come and support us. Be more open-minded
    Do you believe in the easter bunny and tooth fairies too ?

No, dickhead, I don't. Why do you get so pissed off that other people belive in ghosts? Seems like a waste of energy... negative energy for that matter. Perhaps you're just jealous that other people can enjoy life and not take things so seriously like you and that some people have the capacity to accept that we as humans don't know everything.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    I do and i bet my world is a happier place than yours,living with an open mind is the only thing that keeps me sane.

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    creepy... way creepy

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    If you come down to it, the reasons people DON'T believe in ghosts/spirits is no more convincing than those who DO. However, those who DON'T cite the fact that what their senses can't feel simply doesn't exist. That is naive at best. There are radio waves and televisions signals zapping past all of us right now but because we can't see it, does that mean they don't exist...no, we know they do exist because our radios and televisions have the capacity to pick up and decipher these signals. We have to accept that there will never be such a thing as objective reality as long as we are confined to our 5 senses. Sure, science expands our senses with technology but in the end still does not encompass all that exist or explain much of what it has discovered...take quantum physics for one. In any case, I would be bold enough to say that there are actually MORE plausible reasons to believe in paranormal phenomena than not. We believe what we want to believe and that surely influences our ability to perceive phenomena beyond the five senses but those who keep an open mind are more receptive and often do experience some form of encounter.

No, dickhead, I don't,Perhaps you're just jealous that other people can enjoy life and not take things so seriously like you.
    So now you don't take it serious then ?
    Since we're in an insulting mood, i'll refrain from going down to your level.

The tooth fairy thing was a joke but i never realized you had a sence of humour bypass. We don't all believe the same things in life, so why can't you just have a friendly piece of banter about it without taking it onto another level.
    Last edited by Joemeek; 07-24-2007 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adamw1
    living with an open mind is the only thing that keeps me sane.
    So you can see every argument from both sides then, since you have an open mind ?

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    hehe i am starting a new thread about aliens

So now you don't take it serious then ?
    Since we're in an insulting mood, i'll refrain from going down to your level.

The tooth fairy thing was a joke but i never realized you had a sence of humour bypass. We don't all believe the same things in life, so why can't you just have a friendly piece of banter about it without taking it onto another level.
    I can see exactly where you're coming from, especially since I used to be the same way. Events in my life have led me to change the way I see things and have caused me to become more open-minded. I just didn't appreciate the fact that you decided to belittle people who think this way... and don't say I'm the one who started insulting, yours just happened to have taken the form of a joke. Children believe in Santa, so therefore you are calling us children, as if belief in something that you cannot prove to be true is child-like? If so, I must presume that you are an atheist.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information