MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Weddings: Groom arrested!

I work at a hotel/nightclub where we host weddings on sat nights. Long story short I had the groom from one of the 4 weddings arrested for assult after he hit one of the bartenders with a glass.
    My question is: Has anyone ever heard of a Groom getting arrested on his wedding night? I'm curious because I've never heard of someone getting arrested the night they were married?
    Anyone?

hagan981 is offline New Member
    I have never heard of anyone getting arrested on their wedding day. But who starts a fight at their wedding?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I wonder what the bartender did to piis the groom off?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Clear cut case of "ROID RAGE ".

***No source checks!!!***

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao thats facked up that you guys called the cops!!.. did the bartender want to press charges? did he throw the glass and actually hit the bartender or just cold-cocked him in the head with the glass up close? if the whole incident is on tape im sure you can probably contact your local news for a good laugh. what was the incident that started the whole fight?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    not the best way to start off a marriage

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    lmao thats facked up that you guys called the cops!!..
    hah, it is??? what would you do, grab a vase, and smash it over his head? then swing off the shandelier and drop kick the best man?
    i dont give a **** if its your wedding if you are gonna get drunk and stupid enough to smash a glass over someones head i would call the cops and have him at least spend his wedding night in jail, if not get charged for assault as well. its not the type of scenario where you take a guy outside and beat the **** out of him is it. he ****ed up, let him look like the asshole, and let him pay for it.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    hah, it is??? what would you do, grab a vase, and smash it over his head? then swing off the shandelier and drop kick the best man?
    i dont give a **** if its your wedding if you are gonna get drunk and stupid enough to smash a glass over someones head i would call the cops and have him at least spend his wedding night in jail, if not get charged for assault as well. its not the type of scenario where you take a guy outside and beat the **** out of him is it. he ****ed up, let him look like the asshole, and let him pay for it.
    thats why i asked for more details in what happened.. im not the type of person who likes to call the cops unless it really is a last resort of some sort. to each their own.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    trying throwing out a groom at his wedding. then come back and ask why he called the cops.

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    I use to work at a wedding hall. Never will I do that again......... But anyway, we had the cops throw out the groom once because he was drunk and acting like an idiot. He allmost got arrested.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I wish someone had arrested me before I married my first wife, may have given me time to come to my senses.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    not me, I guess there was no ***** for him that night.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Let me explain this better:

The place that I work at is a huge entertainment complex. Complete with hotel 3 resturants, 8 ballrooms, comedy club etc etc.
    We have mulitple events going on ed but on sats it's weddings. A typical sat host's 4 weddings but that sat we had 5. It's not unusuall to have 800+ ppl in the building, so needless to say the nightclub gets jammed with ppl that are already drunk from the weddings. This was the case....

His wedding party was cut off from doing anymore shots...He didn't like it so he thru the glasses at the bartender. Cutting not only the bartenders but also pantrons at the bar.

Any other questions? lol

Thread Information