Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    ah i love it and cant wait!!!!

this will be my first go round with tren but i think im going to pull one of your cycles dukkit, 375 prop and 575 tren a week for 8 weeks, what do you guys think
    sounds good. i usually do 350 test amd 525 tren . then your doing 75mg a day of tren.

and with your frame and long as your diet and training is on par. youll love the results

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    ah i love it and cant wait!!!!

this will be my first go round with tren but i think im going to pull one of your cycles dukkit, 375 prop and 575 tren a week for 8 weeks, what do you guys think
    That's pretty much the exact cycle I had planned next for myself ha. I can't wait.

though next cycle i think im going to go all out bulker and do 750mg test and 700mg tren

see how that works. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    though next cycle i think im going to go all out bulker and do 750mg test and 700mg tren

see how that works. lol
    I bet it's gonna turn out sweaty and erect, just how it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Also I need some help (or maybe just gear, jk). Lately I've been growing quite well, better than I can remember (except during cycles, duh) but I'm getting weaker, it seems. It doesn't make sense. I can't do some weights that I could easily manage even weeks ago. I have been making an extreme effort to nail my form,so I can understand not being able to go AS heavy, but it's blowing my mind.

I have been on a cutting diet for months upon months, lost many lbs of fat, but I was still getting stronger during it. Now I'm growing but staying the same/losing strength and endurance

More food? I've added more carbs back into my diet and it's sort of helping but not much.
    more carbs will definitly help. how many rest days do you have and what types of supplements do you use?

but like you said. if your tryin to get form down correct. that can and will make a vast difference in the amount of weight.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    sounds good. i usually do 350 test amd 525 tren . then your doing 75mg a day of tren.

and with your frame and long as your diet and training is on par. youll love the results
    do you think the lowered test dosage will help with the tren sides, because i have no room to be a jack ass to my oldlady or i gotta get off the sauce. i didnt have anyproblems with that last cycle i was on, she didnt even know i was on it except my libido
    i cant wait lol but it will be a while

see how that works. lol

o man thats going to be sweet

I bet it's gonna turn out sweaty and erect, just how it should be.
    hell yea. and im going to pimply and greasy. lol.

probably lose some hair too. ugh

more carbs will definitly help. how many rest days do you have and what types of supplements do you use?

but like you said. if your tryin to get form down correct. that can and will make a vast difference in the amount of weight.
    I'm usually at the gym 5 days a week, sometimes 4 sometimes 6. I usually only rest for 1 day then back at it, but once a month I try to take 2 days off in a row. Supplements, well I've been broke so creatine, BCAA's, Glutamine, and caffiene on and off, (and whey of course) And I guess I can't really complain if my muscles are still growing, but when they grow yet can't lift more it's confusing and annoying. I used to be much stronger than I am now.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member

drive by whoring...LETS BLAST THESE FOOLS!

do you think the lowered test dosage will help with the tren sides, because i have no room to be a jack ass to my oldlady or i gotta get off the sauce. i didnt have anyproblems with that last cycle i was on, she didnt even know i was on it except my libido
    i cant wait lol but it will be a while

o man thats going to be sweet
    yea the lowering of the test definitly helps keep the sides to a minimum from the tren. ive noticed that and thats the exact reason why i run a lower test dose.

and you wont be an ass. unless you want to be. im a nice guy on tren.

and my cycle will be sweet if i can get my wrist taken care of and make sure i get my diet correct and stick to it. ill be 240 in no time

chode, **** your diet up for a few weeks, eat like a horse, not shit food but lax a little on your diet. i just came off a 12 week extreme cutting cycle and during pct i started eating within reason what ever i wanted and lots of it and i have still lost weight about 10 pounds but im getting bigger and more defined every week.... now after pct its back to the cutting diet

hell yea. and im going to pimply and greasy. lol.

probably lose some hair too. ugh
    You will be everything we all aspire to be, ha. Chicks dig getting grind on by some sweaty permarect pimple face, who oozes all over them in bed.

yea the lowering of the test definitly helps keep the sides to a minimum from the tren . ive noticed that and thats the exact reason why i run a lower test dose.

and you wont be an ass. unless you want to be. im a nice guy on tren.

and my cycle will be sweet if i can get my wrist taken care of and make sure i get my diet correct and stick to it. ill be 240 in no time

o yeah i can beleive that shit lol you will prob be less bf and 240

I'm usually at the gym 5 days a week, sometimes 4 sometimes 6. I usually only rest for 1 day then back at it, but once a month I try to take 2 days off in a row. Supplements, well I've been broke so creatine, BCAA's, Glutamine, and caffiene on and off, (and whey of course) And I guess I can't really complain if my muscles are still growing, but when they grow yet can't lift more it's confusing and annoying. I used to be much stronger than I am now.
    hm, well looks good on paper. maybe switch up your regimen. do like a variation of the 5x5 method. that way your workin the muscles a bit differently and that may give them the shock they need

You will be everything we all aspire to be, ha. Chicks dig getting grind on by some sweaty permarect pimple face, who oozes all over them in bed.

nasty lol

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    So what do you ladies think my dose on my first test cycle be. I'm doing prop so I'm thinking either 50mg ed or 75

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    75. dont be a sissy...

chode, **** your diet up for a few weeks, eat like a horse, not shit food but lax a little on your diet. i just came off a 12 week extreme cutting cycle and during pct i started eating within reason what ever i wanted and lots of it and i have still lost weight about 10 pounds but im getting bigger and more defined every week.... now after pct its back to the cutting diet
    Yeah good call, if I up my calories (I'll just increase the amount of food I eat, same foods though) quite a bit, I could just spend more time in the gym and I bet I'll love the results. I'll blast the food for a month or two then grab my cycle.

75 will be sweet ass, you shooting it ed?

Chode you looking into that diet. Look into the palumbo diet so you can drop %bf real fast, alot of people hate that diet on this site but it seems to be working.

No once a week...

Yeah good call, if I up my calories (I'll just increase the amount of food I eat, same foods though) quite a bit, I could just spend more time in the gym and I bet I'll love the results. I'll blast the food for a month or two then grab my cycle.

yes eat the shit out of everything, i mean take a shit 5 times a day that hurts lol and then when you cycle cut it down because you will grow from the test and less food more than you did with just a shit ton of food

is that cool

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    No once a week...

smart ass, not my fault i cant reed

hm, well looks good on paper. maybe switch up your regimen. do like a variation of the 5x5 method. that way your workin the muscles a bit differently and that may give them the shock they need
    Hm not a bad idea. My body does usually respond to changes like that pretty damn well. A couple months back when I was rockin the ECA I did 45 second rests with lighter weight, it leaned me up pretty nice. Now maybe I'll go the other route slightly.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    turkey sandwich, yum yum yum

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    keep it clean guys

~SC~

smart ass, not my fault i cant reed
    It was a joke honestly wasnt trying to be smart or anything. But I guess 75ed it will be

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I saw my old boss from 6 years ago, he owns a pharmacy...we ran into each other on the golf course.

He said woah, you've really bulked up since you worked for me. I don't weigh much more maybe 10 or 20 pounds, I must be less of a fat ass.

smokeyd, like the avatar

It was a joke honestly wasnt trying to be smart or anything. But I guess 75ed it will be

i know i lauged at you first for being dumb and hit the quote button then realized i was the dumb ass hahaha

Chode you looking into that diet. Look into the palumbo diet so you can drop %bf real fast, alot of people hate that diet on this site but it seems to be working.
    I know the Palumbo diet, the guys a wizard. I honestly SHOULD drop more BF, but I don't mind being a little chubby, and I really want to put on size because I've been worried bout fat loss since before christmas. I'll pos up some pics later on or in a couple days so you guys can see.

I considered the palumbo diet, but that won't help strength I doubt, I'm just being pulled to both sides = wanting to get rid of the last 10/20 pounds of fat or slab on some more muscle then cut it down so I look even better at that point.

right delt is sore as fuk

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1 View Post
    smokeyd, like the avatar

thanks, i love beef

anyone seen babel?

o yeah i can beleive that shit lol you will prob be less bf and 240
    that would be nice. not to worried about body fat for now. like ive said. its tough for me to actually gain any type of weight. whether its muscle or fat.

So what do you ladies think my dose on my first test cycle be. I'm doing prop so I'm thinking either 50mg ed or 75
    fukk it. at your stats. go with 75mg ED
    Hm not a bad idea. My body does usually respond to changes like that pretty damn well. A couple months back when I was rockin the ECA I did 45 second rests with lighter weight, it leaned me up pretty nice. Now maybe I'll go the other route slightly.
    yea i was doin a variation of the 5x5 before my wrist got worse. on your main compound movements... bench, squats, deads etc... do the 5x5. and on the lesser movements i was doing 3-5 sets x 10. i loved it. it gives ya bit of the lower/heavier rep range and some of the higher/lower reps also. really got a hell of a pump and great workouts
    Last edited by Dukkit; 09-16-2008 at 10:49 AM.

gotta go take shit number 2 for the day

I know the Palumbo diet, the guys a wizard. I honestly SHOULD drop more BF, but I don't mind being a little chubby, and I really want to put on size because I've been worried bout fat loss since before christmas. I'll pos up some pics later on or in a couple days so you guys can see.

I considered the palumbo diet, but that won't help strength I doubt, I'm just being pulled to both sides = wanting to get rid of the last 10/20 pounds of fat or slab on some more muscle then cut it down so I look even better at that point.
    Yeah if you have strength goals and bf% goals then that diet may not be the best way. Look into something else then but if you were to do it, god you WILL lose fat much quicker. Seems some retain more muscle by doing that than the traditional method of dropping down for a contest. Thats just what I have heard at least

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I saw my old boss from 6 years ago, he owns a pharmacy...we ran into each other on the golf course.

He said woah, you've really bulked up since you worked for me. I don't weigh much more maybe 10 or 20 pounds, I must be less of a fat ass.
    less fat dose give the illusion of more muscle so you look bigger

sweet for you

gotta go take shit number 2 for the day
    think i may have to go for my number 2 of number 2 also

Thread Information