Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

villan is offline Junior Member
    7 to go

6 to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Until?

5 to goooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Until?
    I can send pms if i need to.

3 to go

2 to go

25 baby, pm me if u like.

Ok how do you send a pm?

Click on the persons name and a menu will come down. One of the options (if available) will be to PM person.

Nah i cant see it.?

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    Hey E!

es gut?

Ganz gut. What's up?

Not much. I did some training in the morning and now i'm at mom's house i'll be having lunch here.
    I find myslef with too many free hours and too little money LOL.

I got a good workout in earlier. I went and bought a coffee grinder today, too. Throw some oats in that thing, turn them into powder and drink 'em. I so happy with it. I am so tired of eating oats...

I got a good workout in earlier. I went and bought a coffee grinder today, too. Throw some oats in that thing, turn them into powder and drink 'em. I so happy with it. I am so tired of eating oats...
    Thats exactly what i do. I just eat them If they are my breakfast to feel my stomach full. But other than that i drink those bastards. Add a scoop of protein or anything to add some flavor cos oats+water alone taste like a mix of paper and gypsum lol.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    yeap, that's deep.

I have back-bis tomorrow. I find myself doing isolation excercises work better for my bis. That "good old" shit...never gained anything from bb curls.
    So now i do stuff like concentration curls, hammers, preacher curls which i will substitute ocasionally for alt Db curls.

Yeah, but after having them for breakfast countless times I'm super over it. I do mix protein powder in as you suggest. I need to rework my diet some. I'm starting to get positively sick of some of that stuff. I've started eating a lot of lamb instead of chicken. I have no idea what the trade-offs are nutritionally, though.

Yeah, but after having them for breakfast countless times I'm super over it. I do mix protein powder in as you suggest. I need to rework my diet some. I'm starting to get positively sick of some of that stuff. I've started eating a lot of lamb instead of chicken. I have no idea what the trade-offs are nutritionally, though.
    Ok. I'll start a hate list i i suggested in some other post...cos i'm sick of some foods too.
    This is my current hate list: Tuna, Oats, chicken...
    I eat sardines or any other fish everythime i can, oats max 3 times a day, and turkey insted of chicken.

Who cares? prolly just like any other fatty meat. Some fat and mostly protein.

You're probably right. I've been doing a lot of lamb and rice instead of the chicken/yam combo called for in my diet. My hate list? Oats, Plain Chicken, Canned Salmon.

Canned wild salmon is supposed to be so much better than the tuna, but I've eaten so much it's become a punishment, not a treat. I'm going to switch back to tuna for a while. Mercury be damned.

You're probably right. I've been doing a lot of lamb and rice instead of the chicken/yam combo called for in my diet. My hate list? Oats, Plain Chicken, Canned Salmon.
    Can you imagine the whole BB diet was a scam?
    Imagine you could eat anything you want (keeping it healthy) and grow.
    We would be such fools...
    You know if the genotype is so important when it come to muscle grow/trianing why would that be as important when it comes to the diet.
    Following that would it be more coherent to eat according to your heritage/genes than sticking to a bb diet?

For example if i did a mediterranean diet i could grow. I do in fact i eat lost of pasta cos i like it. And not that many potatos cos that does not belong. And i feel pasta works better for me than potatoes.

Just some brain teasing here LOL.

Canned wild salmon is supposed to be so much better than the tuna, but I've eaten so much it's become a punishment, not a treat. I'm going to switch back to tuna for a while. Mercury be damned.
    If tuna is grown in piscifactories it should contain mercury.

just started the hate list thread in the diet section.

Mediterranean diet is pretty healthy. I mean, if I were to follow my "heritage" diet, it would be a nightmare. I'm of Irish/German descent. So like Jaegerscnitzel, würst, potatoes, mushy peas, and lots of beer?

Mediterranean diet is pretty healthy. I mean, if I were to follow my "heritage" diet, it would be a nightmare. I'm of Irish/German descent. So like Jaegerscnitzel, würst, potatoes, mushy peas, and lots of beer?
    May work for you lol. Red meat, peas, potatoes, potato salads...
    A swede friend of mine eats the swede way cos he is 100% swede and he is big and ripped. You know dried salty fish...potatoes...all that. He just make sure he is getting enough protein and basically go nuts on carbs and a bit on healthy fats like oils and so.
    Oh, breakfast, he eats pancakes and waffles with fruit, meat, insted of oats and egg whites which sounds waaaaay better.

Speaking of which...mom's lunch is ready lol.
    Later E!

Tschüss!

I'm back whores!

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    whores

hey skully

hey voland

so i got a story from last night. Well i went to the gas station to pick up some eggs and milk. i drove, which i shouldn't have because the registration tags on my truck are expired and my license is suspended. I rarely ever drive but it was dark and i didn't want to walk so i drove my truck. i get to the gas station and theres a cop parked on the side of the building, so i'm like fukk gotta hurry up and get my shit. I get in my truck to leave and i see another cop sitting across the street. Well soon as i pull out of the parking lot and start driving down the street i look in my rearview mirror and see him turn his lights on and turn around to come get me. so i turn on my street and he turns his lights on and i pull over. comes up to my window and he's like "i pulled you over because your tags are expired" so i say "yeah i know". he asks for my license then goes back to his car to run my name. comes back and he's like "you know your license is suspended?" of course i had to say yes because he pulled me over 6 months ago for the same thing but in a different truck he tells me to get out of the truck and says i'm going to search you and your truck and if i don't find anything illegal i'll let you go on a warning. so he searches me then makes me sit on the bumper of his car while he searches my truck. of course i had nothing illegal. so he walks back over to me after searching it and he's hands me my license and says "don't drive anymore until you get this fixed" i said thanks and went straight home LOL. I was for sure he was gonna impound my truck because he pulled me over before. but i guess he didn't remember me because i don't have facial hair anymore and i grew my hair out and have lost weight. that was my excitement for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    hey voland

so i got a story from last night. Well i went to the gas station to pick up some eggs and milk. i drove, which i shouldn't have because the registration tags on my truck are expired and my license is suspended. I rarely ever drive but it was dark and i didn't want to walk so i drove my truck. i get to the gas station and theres a cop parked on the side of the building, so i'm like fukk gotta hurry up and get my shit. I get in my truck to leave and i see another cop sitting across the street. Well soon as i pull out of the parking lot and start driving down the street i look in my rearview mirror and see him turn his lights on and turn around to come get me. so i turn on my street and he turns his lights on and i pull over. comes up to my window and he's like "i pulled you over because your tags are expired" so i say "yeah i know". he asks for my license then goes back to his car to run my name. comes back and he's like "you know your license is suspended?" of course i had to say yes because he pulled me over 6 months ago for the same thing but in a different truck he tells me to get out of the truck and says i'm going to search you and your truck and if i don't find anything illegal i'll let you go on a warning. so he searches me then makes me sit on the bumper of his car while he searches my truck. of course i had nothing illegal. so he walks back over to me after searching it and he's hands me my license and says "don't drive anymore until you get this fixed" i said thanks and went straight home LOL. I was for sure he was gonna impound my truck because he pulled me over before. but i guess he didn't remember me because i don't have facial hair anymore and i grew my hair out and have lost weight. that was my excitement for the night.
    Amazing things that mutations can do...lol.

Trip to the pharmacy. I'll be back soon.
    later!

HommieDClown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    hey voland

wow your lucky man, becareful...

Quote Originally Posted by HommieDClown View Post
    wow your lucky man, becareful...
    yeah definately lucky. thats what i said last time he pulled me over but i'm done driving until i get it all fixed. 3rd times the charm

Thread Information