Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    If im dieting and i go out to eat at a resturaunt what should i get????
    Cheese sticks, onion rings, mash potatos w/ brown gravy na make that turkey gravy. Loaded baked potato, cheesecake.

You ain't still trying to diet down are you???

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    There is about to be Volcano eruption in Alaska. Its the end of the world people RUUUUUUUUN
    Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll wipe out Sarah Palin.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    grilled chicken salad with an oil based dressing

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    yeah i am, MY abs showed up then dissapeared i think because of sodium and water Retention but ne ways yeah i am, Spring Break is comming up duh LOL

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    sup fellas?

Some friends of mine own restaurants that I frequent. I know the food is good stuff and how it's prepared. All that lamb and rice I eat comes from my buddies place.

yeah i am, MY abs showed up then dissapeared i think because of sodium and water Retention but ne ways yeah i am, Spring Break is comming up duh LOL
    Just eat whatever you want and stir some winny in with your beer...

hardcore dieting for spring break???? rofl

How could I have guessed you wanted to have a six pack for spring break. Remember you actually gotta have muscle for them to show. I mean your on a calorie deficient right, in order to cut??? And your cutting at like a buck sixty. Your wasting away spending time worrying about something that takes time. You have to have abs first in order for them to show.

no im jsut maintaining leaness. Anyone know how to deplete sodium cuz i gained 5 lbs in like a day after i bought all my hot sauces and soy sauces,then abs disappeared

How could I have guessed you wanted to have a six pack for spring break. Remember you actually gotta have muscle for them to show. I mean your on a calorie deficient right, in order to cut??? And your cutting at like a buck sixty. Your wasting away spending time worrying about something that takes time. You have to have abs first in order for them to show.
    last time i was that light was like 4th grade

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    no im jsut maintaining leaness. Anyone know how to deplete sodium cuz i gained 5 lbs in like a day after i bought all my hot sauces and soy sauces,then abs disappeared
    drink a gallon of distilled water...you'll be pissing all day but the sodium will go out your pee hole.

im 175 and about 12% BF and i can seem them but not super clearly like i could the other day. Reed your my Homie but this is my choice and i wanna Finish this up before i start Bulking.

On a Side not, When i Bulk and therfore take in a calorie Surplus
    say training days i take in 3000-3400kcal waht do i take in on non training days???

anyone else wanna kill obama.....what's all this bullshit they're talking about like executives make too much money....it's their companies, their perogative.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    drink a gallon of distilled water...you'll be pissing all day but the sodium will go out your pee hole.
    does it have to be distilled or just sodium free?

also like at 175 i have like a leanish look but less sodium and im 170 with straight up Abs so it must be sodium i think. Maybe il make some coffee with sodium free water as a diruetic

im 175 and about 12% BF and i can seem them but not super clearly like i could the other day. Reed your my Homie but this is my choice and i wanna Finish this up before i start Bulking.

On a Side not, When i Bulk and therfore take in a calorie Surplus
    say training days i take in 3000-3400kcal waht do i take in on non training days???
    The same. Your 100% it is your choice. I just think you might start going backwards and obsessing. I was there where you were and now I have better six pack being heavier or more muscle than I did at your weight. Sorry I was being kind of a dick. I should respect your choices and not be deeming only helpful

does it have to be distilled or just sodium free?
    any water will work really. Distilled is the most devoid of electrolytes. If you drink too much of it, you can actually make your red blood cells burst because of the osmotic balance...useless information.

The same. Your 100% it is your choice. I just think you might start going backwards and obsessing. I was there where you were and now I have better six pack being heavier or more muscle than I did at your weight. Sorry I was being kind of a dick. I should respect your choices and not be deeming only helpful
    no dont trip bro your my Homie, Maybe i am obsessing but once i have them ill know how to get them im going to post a pic on feb 14th before i start my lean bulk.
    BTW im doing BJJ and Boxing 2 days a week each a total of for days a week plus training, How much more carbs should i take in to account for all the spent energy cuz i still wanna grow.

-AJ

AJ look into carb cycling while you bulk you can burn some fat and build muscle too. I don't cause I have jobs that are physical so I need extra carbs every single day. Just do your cardio and train your ass off at the gym.

any water will work really. Distilled is the most devoid of electrolytes. If you drink too much of it, you can actually make your red blood cells burst because of the osmotic balance...useless information.
    Could i use distilled water and squeeze a lemon in there for electrolytes????

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Hey whores

question:

Nolva and aromasin will begin next week...I am on wellbutrin and zoloft. Do you forsee any interactions? Kratos...don't flame me...I can feel it coming for some reason

AJ look into carb cycling while you bulk you can burn some fat and build muscle too. I don't cause I have jobs that are physical so I need extra carbs every single day. Just do your cardio and train your ass off at the gym.
    i dont think i can carb cycle either doing the Martial art stuff 4 days plus training

ima total my macros for the bulking day i wrote down the other day......brb

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    Hey whores

question:

Nolva and aromasin will begin next week...I am on wellbutrin and zoloft. Do you forsee any interactions? Kratos...don't flame me...I can feel it coming for some reason
    oh kratos flames you too eh? just make fun of him going to planet fitness

Hey whores

question:

I don't think so just do your PCT and take 2 months off then come talk to us and personally since you are young I'd do another Test only cycle. We'll help you get your diet and training in order. Stay single for a while

I don't think so just do your PCT and take 2 months off then come talk to us and personally since you are young I'd do another Test only cycle. We'll help you get your diet and training in order. Stay single for a while
    Bless you, sir

I will take every piece of advice that you just gave. I'm up about 11 lbs. But this was also a H O R R I B L E cycle. Pittiful. You have no idea. So atleast i'll know that my next test cycle will bring (with perfect diet/WO split) atlesat 15-20lbs.

i dont think i can carb cycle either doing the Martial art stuff 4 days plus training
    Your probably right.... Look at Nark/Nova's performance 101 guide and the Katch Ardie or whatever the exact name is formual and calculate your intake. I'd say 1.725 is for you.... Your a smart kid, read as much as you can from all the places, yes even bb.com as some good info, and put together a diet for yourself. It takes time bud, you'll get there just be patient and don't expect to learn everything at once. You'll grow and you'll get smarter

Hey whores

question:

no, it's fine

I'm sure your doc wouldn't like you cycling though being on those drugs. I foresee some depression in your future. Esp seeing as how you broke up with your gf and for me beak-ups hit me about a month later I get super depressed. So, you'll be pct emo about the time you realize you want your gf back but see her holding hands with someone new. Remember to slit your wrists up and down and not side to side.

Also, you odn't think that the test will be messing with my head while on these Anti D's, do you? I think maybe it's been giving me more fatigue and anxiety

no, it's fine

I'm sure your doc wouldn't like you cycling though being on those drugs. I foresee some depression in your future. Esp seeing as how you broke up with your gf and for me beak-ups hit me about a month later I get super depressed. So, you'll be pct emo about the time you realize you want your gf back but see her holding hands with someone new. Remember to slit your wrists up and down and not side to side.
    bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

anyways, no, i won't be depressed one month from now. I'm so happy to be F R E E from this drama filled chick. You have NO idea. Now i don't have to constantly worry about shit in my relationship, and just work on my diet, my workout split, and myself being a pimp in training.

Also, you odn't think that the test will be messing with my head while on these Anti D's, do you? I think maybe it's been giving me more fatigue and anxiety
    you shouldn't be cycling if you have underlying mental stability issues, no. But is that going to stop you?

hmmm i get depressed without a relationship....

you shouldn't be cycling if you have underlying mental stability issues, no. But is that going to stop you?
    I'll see when i get there three months from now. I'll also see how i change during and after pct. Maybe i'll only do 300mg/wk test e. Most will say it's not as affective and won't do much, but it's still more than the 85/wk or so that i produce natty

love
    kevin

why the **** have you guys never told me that.....it's quite apparent i'm not mentally stable

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    hmmm i get depressed without a relationship....
    you're going to kill yourself after your first bad break up for sure. Look at how sad you get about these minor rejections with your pretend relationships.

it's a mystery, poety and passion, innocence and passion
    evolution, revolution, wayyyyys

Alright Ruhl, that's it. It's you and me vs. the world.

planet fitness is walking distance from my house..20 bucks a month and I can use every location in the country, bring guests, tan unlimited, girls go there and it's 24 hours. Who cares, they have weights there, and it gets the job done.

the have you done time thread... lol

A really good one would be "all the shit you didn't get caught for". Too bad no one can really answer without screwing themselves.

Thread Information