Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Slaiv is offline Banned

Question regarding a sexual act....

well anyways i met this guy at the gym and he is pretty cool!

he likes the whole bodybuilding sport and so on and so forth. He is giving me some pointers on how to better my current techniques.

well anyways besides all that, he was giving me some insight on the bodybuilding world and how dedicated those guys and women are.

He told me that they go to the gym like hours and hours a day, they eat STRICT meals and get alot of sleep and wakeup to workout more and more and more hours, that some of them dont even have jobs.

so i asked how do they live and pay bills? well they get sponsors and they pay them and all that which is why its sooo important that they win so they can still be sponsored.

anywho, i kept on asking questions, "can they still go out on the weekends?" "do they have girlfriends?" "can they have days off where they do nothing?"

and he said no, none of that until contest time. So i was like "what about sex?" dont those guys get laid or something?

then he started exp[laining sometihng to me that was shocking. Those guys need all the energy they can get to work out, they need all the sleep they can get and they need to focus

so i was like omg!!

so i started reading online about that stuff and i found some sites that i dont know if its true about sex.

is it true that an orgasm you burn like 300calories? but u also lose like 200g of protein in your semen/sperm?

reason i ask is, is there really a big deal with the abstinence in sexual activity? what are the results physically in engaging in sex or having a orgasm?

will i really lose protein? can my body become catabolic? will my blood pressure go high enough to cause insulin to come out in my body?

if you guys can fill me in on any sexual facts regarding dieting and all that id greatly appreciate it.

i relly wanna know because im a very sexually active guy. i like sex alot, like i dont mean to sound dirty, but i sleep with alot of my close female friends, so its like a daily basis that i get laid, and if for some stranger reason out of the long list of girls i have dont come through for a night, ill do it myself :-P

yea yea i choke the chicken here and there occasionally, but all this sex, i hope im not hindering my progress in getting in shape? am i throwing away vital nutrients? and i not letting my body rest?

any info would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Slaiv is offline Banned
    waaaaaaat?

im just curious

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    this is lounge material and its idiotic

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    200 grams of protein per shoot... Damn... Lol, but no, none of it's true. You know how religion has some of those fanatics like Osama Bin Laden, or Christians who believe reading Harry Potter is a sin... yeh, he's one of those guys about bodybuilding.

ZiOh6 is offline Junior Member
    Rofl!!!!!

Slaiv is offline Banned
    oh ok.... so sex in no way will effect my diet and my workouts?

but why does it say that bodybuilders dont have sex until after the contest?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaiv
    oh ok.... so sex in no way will effect my diet and my workouts?

but why does it say that bodybuilders dont have sex until after the contest?
    Because they are morons and believe everything they are told !!!

Slaiv is offline Banned
    haha, good enough for me :-P

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Fvck cardio im gonna crank one out 3 times an hour.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    How old are you, man? 14? 15? Gotta be 18 to sign up here!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    hit up load's of ***** or ass what ever floats your boat
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I think it was a round about way of asking if he drank his partners sperm would he be getting 300g of protein.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    300 cal choking chicken?
    I can see burning 300 cal running after the chicken

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Yes you lose too much protein when you blow your load which is why your suppose to recycle it !

Slaiv is offline Banned
    lol

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    well for starters, if some of those morons do actually not have sex cause they think it will help them, they're actually doing far more harm than good. having an orgasm releases endorphins and serotonin, which can potentially have a positive effect on the body and can decrease cortisol levels, indirectly i believe, but regardless it can.

additionally, if people have sponsors, more likely than not they're loaded up on AAS. now, they're taking things that can potentially enlarge their prostate, then not having sex, which can further increase their chances of an enlarged prostate. now those are the "smart" guys? no, they're the morons who believe whatever gym hype they're told.

the only correct thing you'll hear about sex and weight training is that it's not that great to do right before a workout cause the chemicals released from sex afterwards relax us, which is why sometimes people want to go to sleep afterwards. not the ideal situation for you to be in right before a workout of course.

Slaiv is offline Banned
    thank you very much ascendant!!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    possibly the dumbest post ever!!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I am going to tell my wife she can get all the protein she needs each day just by sucking me off.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    hmmmm a thread like this and you say you get a lot of ass???

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    lounge lounge lounge LMAO.......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    200grams of protein per shot sign me up

Ok ill try to be seriouse for the moment. Yes when I was getting ready for a show I would once a week have real intense sex with my girl in place of my 45min post workout cardio.

wtf lexed where did those smilleys come from? That is just sick and wrong!

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    do you know how much money I can save ?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    do you know how much money I can save ?!?!?!?
    Hell yeah market that stuff. Forget whey I dont need it any more, my buddis and I will just exchange fluids post work out.
    Last edited by buffgator; 09-11-2007 at 10:59 AM.

helium3 is offline Senior Member

he likes the whole bodybuilding sport and so on and so forth. He is giving me some pointers on how to better my current techniques.

well anyways besides all that, he was giving me some insight on the bodybuilding world and how dedicated those guys and women are.

He told me that they go to the gym like hours and hours a day, they eat STRICT meals and get alot of sleep and wakeup to workout more and more and more hours, that some of them dont even have jobs.

so i asked how do they live and pay bills? well they get sponsors and they pay them and all that which is why its sooo important that they win so they can still be sponsored.

anywho, i kept on asking questions, "can they still go out on the weekends?" "do they have girlfriends?" "can they have days off where they do nothing?"

and he said no, none of that until contest time. So i was like "what about sex?" dont those guys get laid or something?

then he started exp[laining sometihng to me that was shocking. Those guys need all the energy they can get to work out, they need all the sleep they can get and they need to focus

so i was like omg!!

so i started reading online about that stuff and i found some sites that i dont know if its true about sex.

is it true that an orgasm you burn like 300calories? but u also lose like 200g of protein in your semen/sperm?

reason i ask is, is there really a big deal with the abstinence in sexual activity? what are the results physically in engaging in sex or having a orgasm?

will i really lose protein? can my body become catabolic? will my blood pressure go high enough to cause insulin to come out in my body?

if you guys can fill me in on any sexual facts regarding dieting and all that id greatly appreciate it.

i relly wanna know because im a very sexually active guy. i like sex alot, like i dont mean to sound dirty, but i sleep with alot of my close female friends, so its like a daily basis that i get laid, and if for some stranger reason out of the long list of girls i have dont come through for a night, ill do it myself :-P

yea yea i choke the chicken here and there occasionally, but all this sex, i hope im not hindering my progress in getting in shape? am i throwing away vital nutrients? and i not letting my body rest?

holy shit that means im losing 3lb a day!

I am going to stand outside the gym with a shirt saying, Hot girls come get your post work out meal free right here. Then there will be a big arrow on the shirt pointing to my unit.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

so i was like omg!!

See, this is what happens when you get rid of the old timers Newbies

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    OMG. Is this guy even serious. Slaiv, Do you believe everything you hear?

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    possibly the dumbest post ever!!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    what you wanna do is this

blow your load right........then inject the substance intraveniously...........its a well kept bodybuilding secret.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    wonder how much protein i lose when i shit?

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    what you wanna do is this

blow your load right........then inject the substance intraveniously...........its a well kept bodybuilding secret.
    Yeah but you have to do it in your ankles for it to work

( from Dan Duchaines book when he said he still couldn't convince this guy that you do not inject in your ankles )

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    wonder how much protein i lose when i shit?

well how much semen is loged up your starfish?

39+1 is offline Banned

so i was like omg!!

thats retarded
    sex drugs and rock and roll

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    this is lounge material and its idiotic
    agreed. some people will believe anything i guess.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    actually thats all true,u gotta stop all this sex,and cus i like u im gonna take all that poon off ur hands so u can win competitions and get sponsored millions but u gotta send the girls to my house first

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    sex is basically my cardio and i dont plan on stopping any time soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information