Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    i called her first!!!
    ITS NOT who called her first...
    ITS WHO NEEDS HER MORE!!!

and i think its quite obvious who that is!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ITS NOT who called her first...
    ITS WHO NEEDS HER MORE!!!

and i think its quite obvious who that is!
    Can you give her you CC so when she leaves you she can fly back to me

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Carlos dont feel guilty your giving somone a better life then im guessing that she had in russia. All americans are immigrants of some kidn either from grandparents or great great and so on. SHe came for a better life and your helping her atm im guessing she wants to do something more then cleaning ppls houses. By helping her out with a job your giving her a chance to achieve something and give her a better life.
    Last edited by Lexed; 09-10-2007 at 10:19 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Can you give her you CC so when she leaves you she can fly back to me

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    Renesis-you said "I hate Illegals......" So are you illegal? I wouldnt think so with the statement made. so im guessing you have a mexican heritage meaning your parents or grandparents were from Mexico. so that would make you an american. so get off my back.
    Last edited by peteroy01; 09-10-2007 at 10:21 AM.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Carlos,

I've always been under the impression that you would do whatever you thought was best for you regardless of what other people thought.

Hope all is well with you man.

Blog Entries
    hey mav glad ur back how you doing bro?

1819 is offline Senior Member

good find

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    good find
    lol. there's alway some useful sh*t mixed in with the countless tons of useless sh*t on youtube.

Blog Entries
    This kind of Alien?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Would you hire an illegal?-images.jpg  

Blog Entries
    hate those guys they be coming from all parts of the galaxy upducting us and probing us up the ass
    Last edited by Lexed; 09-10-2007 at 10:40 AM.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    stone that is not true and you know it. taking a job away from a tax paying contributer to society? i know countless legal americans who a. work under the table and b. would never in a million years do the work for the pay that is being offered. hell you cant even get spoiled ass americans to work for decent pay. my brother pays guys 30 an hour to labor on his jobs. "it's too hot", "the work is too hard", "i need a break", "i need a few days off". forget it. better to pay someone who wants to work and will work.
    By supporting illegals you're saying that we should have our doors open to anyone and everyone that wants to come into our country. Once you support one, you have to support all whether they have made the move or not. How many more people can our country take care of? We're already up to debt to our eyeballs, why add to that buy giving the illegals our tax money? Illegals are gaining access to our government by being able to vote, collect well fair, food stamps and undermine the American jobs. More illegals murdered American citizens in the U.S. per year than what we have lost in the war. Open the borders? Yeah, grrrreat idea!

ps: I hope this isn't too bad of a hi-jack! I hate starting political arguments because it will go absolutely nowhere fast. No personal hard feelings towards anyone!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    im guessing she wants to do something more then cleaning ppls houses. By helping her out with a job your giving her a chance to achieve something and give her a better life.
    Yeah, she's in school.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    Carlos,

I've always been under the impression that you would do whatever you thought was best for you regardless of what other people thought.

Hope all is well with you man.
    Very true. I wondered what others would do and if people had a problem with it. I don't see the big deal. If the money helps her get an education and eventually become legal then I'm down for helping her out.

Blog Entries
    exactly carlos

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    By supporting illegals you're saying that we should have our doors open to anyone and everyone that wants to come into our country. Once you support one, you have to support all whether they have made the move or not. How many more people can our country take care of? We're already up to debt to our eyeballs, why add to that buy giving the illegals our tax money? Illegals are gaining access to our government by being able to vote, collect well fair, food stamps and undermine the American jobs. More illegals murdered American citizens in the U.S. per year than what we have lost in the war. Open the borders? Yeah, grrrreat idea!

ps: I hope this isn't too bad of a hi-jack! I hate starting political arguments because it will go absolutely nowhere fast. No personal hard feelings towards anyone!
    well yes. that is what america is. an open country. i dont see anyone bitchin when someone from australia or switzerland wants to stay here. why only mexican or haitians? and who said anything about support? we are talking about people who want to work. there are plenty of able bodied legal americans abusing the welfare systems. why not go after them as well? i agree that no one should be given the right to vote, welfare money, food stamps, etc. until they become citizens. even then help should only be temporary. a whole different debate. lol. i too am sorry carlos for the hi-jack. carlos original question was about hiring an illegal to work. i dont think anyone who wants to work should be denied a job.

chris_wpww is offline New Member
    Eurpean Immigrants Are Great They Only Stay For A Bit Then Leave After Six Months Ect And Never Claim Benefits(welfare)

Quote Originally Posted by chris_wpww
    Eurpean Immigrants Are Great They Only Stay For A Bit Then Leave After Six Months Ect And Never Claim Benefits(welfare)
    My ex from Poland had a lot of family that would do that. They would come her and stay with her family and work their asses off. They would make more in the few months then they could make in a year in Poland.

Nut there are still a lot that over stay and are her illegal too

this is kinda interesting-http://journalism.berkeley.edu/ngno/reports/newworld/immignumbers.html

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Renesis-you said "I hate Illegals......" So are you illegal? I wouldnt think so with the statement made. so im guessing you have a mexican heritage meaning your parents or grandparents were from Mexico. so that would make you an american. so get off my back.
    It makes my one parent an illegal who had a legal mexican as you stated so no, I won't get off your racist back.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    i called her first!!!

If she takes a shower, I'll take her next why can't I find these chics? must be a new york thing

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I hired a maid. She's a 23 year old Russian illegal immigrant. Speaks very little English. Should I feel guilty? Am I contributing to the down fall of America by doing this?

Nah, she isn't a Mexican so we will let it slide this time.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    If she takes a shower, I'll take her next why can't I find these chics? must be a new york thing
    You need to come and visit. There are more here then i can count and i can count pretty high

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    I hate illegals...
    so you hate illegals but one of your parents is one? and what have i said to be racist?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    No you shouldn't feel guilty. Just as long as you deduct taxes on their paycheck like you would a legal worker.

I hire them all the time. It's easy for them to get fake social security cards and ID's so I'm in the clear and they can pay medicare, fica, and social security taxes, from what I see some of them even file their taxes using their foreign ID card #. The IRS works with them!

What do I care if they're legal or not, it's about getting the job done or making money.

And you wonder why our schools and hospitals are shit. Real shitty attitude you have there, typical "I don't give a damn about anyone but myself and making money" attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    imo i would not hire some-one who is not legally meant to be in my/your country mate...you are taking a job away from some-one who is legally meant to be in your country...............
    jmo..........

You are correct, and your response blatantly shows you aren't an American. PM for details on moving to a country where people have some common sense, because this mother****er (USA) is overrun with the dumbass.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 09-10-2007 at 11:49 AM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Very true. I wondered what others would do and if people had a problem with it. I don't see the big deal. If the money helps her get an education and eventually become legal then I'm down for helping her out.
    I need money for gh and ig. So this way i can become a pro bb'er a few years down the road. What kind of jobs you have for me that will help me accomplish my goals.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    A friend of mine recommended her to me. She cleans because it's an easy way to make money. I felt sorry for her and feel like I'm helping her out.

If she didn't get a job cleaning no telling what else she might do to make money. You know? I'm paying her a fair amount per hour.
    If you are paying her a fair wage, it is what it is. That is a personal decision. If you hired her to work for a company, that would be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    I need money for gh and ig. So this way i can become a pro bb'er a few years down the road. What kind of jobs you have for me that will help me accomplish my goals.
    Power bottom

so you hate illegals but one of your parents is one? and what have i said to be racist?
    I remind my one parent anytime I get the chance of the mistake they made. My one parent isn't illegal anymore, but it doesn't make it right. Im sure your generalising of being a gang banger and going to prison wasn't racist at all.

Blog Entries
    then I would be

and again i said this is what i see where im at. the reason that i choose the gang/prison scenerio was to make a point to show how it can be a never ending circle for money being spent on illegals. ok we know you are Mexican American or whatever you choose to call yourself but get off your racist high horse. everybody isnt out to get you dude. and ive found out in life that the people that pull the racist card all the time end up being racist.(OOOhhhh another generalization). hell if some foreigner said to me Americans are fat. i would agree. am i fat? no. but i would agree because for the most part its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    You can be my fluffer.
    Power bottom
    I was gonna say that to!

and again i said this is what i see where im at. the reason that i choose the gang/prison scenerio was to make a point to show how it can be a never ending circle for money being spent on illegals. ok we know you are Mexican American or whatever you choose to call yourself but get off your racist high horse. everybody isnt out to get you dude. and ive found out in life that the people that pull the racist card all the time end up being racist.(OOOhhhh another generalization). hell if some foreigner said to me Americans are fat. i would agree. am i fat? no. but i would agree because for the most part its true.
    Racist high horse? LMFAO. Go read some of my posts around here between Tai and myself or others I don't care when people make jokes because they are just that jokes. If I get pulled over I don't think it is because the cop is racist. White people constantly stare at me here in upstate new york and I don't pay any mind to it. Is it cuz they are racist? Maybe?? Do I care?? No! I don't pull the racist card all the time so yes you are generalizing again. What pisses me off is when you compare people like me to the scum that makes me look bad. If anything I hate my own race more than you do for the crap that a lot of them bring unto me. So before you try saying that I am on some high horse you better get your facts straight.

Blog Entries
    wonder how many more posts before lock

For those that say it's OK. I wonder if your opinion would be different if she were Mexican, Middle Eastern or African. Is it OK for her to be illegal cause she's Russian and blonde? I wonder if race comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    wonder how many more posts before lock
    Pft... I'll let it go for awhile.

Blog Entries
    Carlos I totally agree if she was Mexican, Middle Eastern it would deff play a diff role in ppls decisions but I dont think afircan americans just because its such a small majority.
    Last edited by Lexed; 09-10-2007 at 12:32 PM.

For those that say it's OK. I wonder if your opinion would be different if she were Mexican, Middle Eastern or African. Is it OK for her to be illegal cause she's Russian and blonde? I wonder if race comes into play.
    by reading my posts you know my answer.

saying that i dont like illigal mexicans isnt racists. now if i were to say that i dont like latinos, now that would be racists.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information