Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Pilate is offline New Member
    ARe you at NTC or what?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol thats my idol in my sig.. NINJA WEBB!
    You rang...whats up...someone said hottie and webb in the same thread i knew i had to come see what all the fuss was about....

Expat is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilate
    ARe you at NTC or what?

I don't know what NTC is ? How about TCP, ECP, Urban Ops, base defense and several others that I am tired to think about. Just put in 13 hour day

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Yeah I know but it's like he's addressing all of us, it was only Murilo and like one other guy who kinda agreed with him.
    I'll use the quote function next time so you don't feel offended.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    I'll use the quote function next time so you don't feel offended.

You do that - I'm sensitive!

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    To all I apologize for my rudeness,

And to you muriloninja, let me share something w/you. You don't know me as I am one of the kindest persons you could know.

muriloninja, what this boils down to for me is I was sick for nearly a year and 1/2. I was for the most part housebound, if I wanted to go outside I had to sit in a chair and literally scoot the chair around in the yard by my feet. Until about 7 months into my illness the Doctors finally figured out what was wrong and told me you are just gonna have to ride this out. This illness has to take it's course there is nothing we can do to make you well.

Do you have any idea what it feels like to go from being a dynamic individual that walked 11 miles a day, lifted weights, had to be outdoors and that physically do anything I wanted to do.??....

To laying up in the house reduced to watching life pass me by...

Especially the first 7 months not knowing what was wrong and in tears daily becuase I wanted my life back? My freakin upper part of my torso was hugely extended due to my enlarged liver and spleen, I would try and tie my shoe laces and would almost gag and be breathless because everything was pressed up against my throat when I would bend over due to this.

That's not me, live life to the gusto, that has always been my motto...

whorin, drinkin and working and working out was my life and I loved it, and guess what ....I still do...

So muriloninja, these small milestones, along with being able to go back to the gym are reassurances that my life is getting back on track and life is going to be normal again... and I am damn excited about it and am sharing them w/you and others. If you do not like me then don't read my threads, those for sure are easily ignored.Please do not make me a target for that is mean spirited... If you can not join in and celebrate and provide positive feedback with me on my small but meaningful milestones... without being mean...then I truly feel sorry for you...

have a good life muriloninja
    congrats, and welcome back to life!!!! Great attitude. Oh and by the way, since your healthy, horny and like hummers I was thinkin, we have alot in common.. Maybe you should PM me.. HAHA J/K but seriously though.
    Last edited by Dobie-BOY; 09-20-2007 at 04:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    congrats, and welcome back to life!!!! Great attitude. Oh and by the way, since your healthy, horny and like hummers I was thinkin, we have alot in common.. Maybe you should PM me.. HAHA J/K but seriously though.

hm.....

NTC is the National Training Center in California, it's the Army's big pre-deployment training center where they do all the MOUNT Training and stuff I did about 6 rotations there teaching Operational Law and it was a bitch.

Blog Entries
    NTC is the National Training Center in California, it's the Army's big pre-deployment training center where they do all the MOUNT Training and stuff I did about 6 rotations there teaching Operational Law and it was a bitch.
    K, now that you tell me that, I do hear the FLS's(Foreign Language Speakers) discussing that work location. I was told that I could do rotations there as a COB,and make decent money, but I have no desire to leave my pets.

Most of the time the role playing is done there by the Military Cadre assigned to the post however things might have changed since I've not been there since 2004. Also back then it was pretend you have a FLS and use a fake translator when really it was only english being spoken.

Blog Entries
    Most of the time the role playing is done there by the Military Cadre assigned to the post however things might have changed since I've not been there since 2004. Also back then it was pretend you have a FLS and use a fake translator when really it was only english being spoken.

I think they have figured out the training value of using FLSs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information