Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bulldogger is offline New Member

Well I told my girl!!

The last time I wrote, that I was going to start my first steriod cycle, but was wondering how to tell my girl. With everyones advice I told her I was going to use. I showed her the video, from the HBO special, showed her all of the research l've done, and tried to explain to her my goals, and my knowlegde of the subject. I did my best to show her if you use them right they can be benefical for me. Well, she didn't take it to well, she said what's the difference in taking steriods and ******; it's all legal and can hurt you. Of course she said if I use steriods she will leave me. I really want to do this. What should I do now. Is their any thing I can take where the gains are gradually, where she might not notice as much.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    thats what my dad said the steroids and coke thing haha

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    but yeah man, how old are you? are you planning on marrying soon? make sure she understands your independent, you can do what you want, it doesnt hurt her in anyway..

cazey43 is offline Banned

Thumbs up

Edited. Read the board rules. You cannot post this.

topnotch is offline Member
    mine said the exact same crap...we weren't on the best of terms at the time, and i just told her look i'm gonna be honest with you about it which should count for something, and i'm not asking you to agree w/ it, but just to be ok w/ it...it was a huge fight at first, and i just said look if you dont care enough to support me on something i've done all this research on and help me to reach the goals i have set for myself, then you'll just have to find someone else...ended up she started being more and more cool about things the more time past...she doens't like to discuss it too much, but we'll still talk bout it some and she'll ask me how it's goin and stuff...a lotta times the girl just wants to control ya on that, and if you'll lay your foot down and say the honesty should mean something, then i think things would be fine...that's just my opinion b/c it worked out fine for me...there's no point in hiding it then you'll just have to start lying, and lies start adding up

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Do it anyway, find a new and improved chick

But of course...that's why i'm divorced....

But then again don't cuz now she will know about it, chicks do crazy things when you break up...like start telling everybody your business. She'll probably make sure to tell the wrong people just to get back at you. Might not be a good thing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cazey43 View Post
    Edited. Read the board rules. You cannot post this.
    does that stuff work. I've never been a big fan. but I never knew anyone who has taken them.

Quote Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
    mine said the exact same crap...we weren't on the best of terms at the time, and i just told her look i'm gonna be honest with you about it which should count for something, and i'm not asking you to agree w/ it, but just to be ok w/ it...it was a huge fight at first, and i just said look if you dont care enough to support me on something i've done all this research on and help me to reach the goals i have set for myself, then you'll just have to find someone else...ended up she started being more and more cool about things the more time past...she doens't like to discuss it too much, but we'll still talk bout it some and she'll ask me how it's goin and stuff...a lotta times the girl just wants to control ya on that, and if you'll lay your foot down and say the honesty should mean something, then i think things would be fine...that's just my opinion b/c it worked out fine for me...there's no point in hiding it then you'll just have to start lying, and lies start adding up
    I totally agree, no since in hiding, most guys wouldn't ever step up and tell. but she so hard headed. She really loves me. I don't know if it is a threat or if shes for real.

that pro-hormone crap is garbage..ignore that stuff...yeah mine is really hard headed...almost as bad as me...i finally just set my foot down though about it, and she didn't wanna lose me so we compromised....

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Just say this to her.. "well would it make you feel better if i got prescription?" You dont have to do it. But the only reason its illegal is because people abuse it and pharm companies what to make money.

Tell her you are smart enouhg that you have waited "x" amount of years in research because you dont want to hurt yourself.

Tell her you would stop in a second if you felt like it would going in the wrong direction.

Alot of girls dont understand. My wife listens and trusts me. She even wanted to try some hgh to help reduce body fat and smooth out that skin.

Just mention something that could benefit her. haha

Well if you really like the girl.. just keep talking to her and maybe she will come around. Just dont get pissed if she doenst understand. She will take it the wrong way and flip out about it.

that pro-hormone crap is garbage..ignore that stuff...yeah mine is really hard headed...almost as bad as me...i finally just set my foot down though about it, and she didn't wanna lose me so we compromised....
    Mind really loves me, but friends that she want to high school with were on steriods , and all I here about is how much they changed and how mean they were while doing steriodsand how they lost all their gains after.. I told her their all immature punks that didn't know what they were doing, I told her about using PCTs. What was you and your girls comprimise?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent_G View Post
    Just say this to her.. "well would it make you feel better if i got prescription?" You dont have to do it. But the only reason its illegal is because people abuse it and pharm companies what to make money.

Tell her you are smart enouhg that you have waited "x" amount of years in research because you dont want to hurt yourself.

Tell her you would stop in a second if you felt like it would going in the wrong direction.

Alot of girls dont understand. My wife listens and trusts me. She even wanted to try some hgh to help reduce body fat and smooth out that skin.

Just mention something that could benefit her. haha

Well if you really like the girl.. just keep talking to her and maybe she will come around. Just dont get pissed if she doenst understand. She will take it the wrong way and flip out about it.
    I've been easy going about it, did not what to push the subject to much. She thinks because their legal their dangerous and bad. She trust me and usually listens, just not on this subject.

yeah, mine was all about these examples of idiots, so i just started talking through things, and showing her how knowledgable i was with it...i just said name a myth you've heard about them, and i'll defend it until we figure something out...it was one of those things, that she was like "well as long as it doesn't change how you act and take time from us, then ok"...so now we just joke around, and i'm like "wanna give me the shot" ahha just to mess around about it and keep it in fun

haha yeah my wife will give me shots. She used to be like.. "There is no way you are taking tren !" im like.. ok i wont.. well im taking tren now. lol

one thing mine kept saying is "well if you do that, then what's the difference if i go smoke a joint"....which really pissed me off...but she started to come around a little...it's hard to find one that is completely supportive of it, but as long as they'll accept it and not treat you like shit about it

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Shouldnt have told her man, now she is going to have even more power over you. And heaven forbid your relationship goes south. I dont even need to tell you what that could mean.

one thing mine kept saying is "well if you do that, then what's the difference if i go smoke a joint"....which really pissed me off...but she started to come around a little...it's hard to find one that is completely supportive of it, but as long as they'll accept it and not treat you like shit about it
    I don't think she will leave me, but she will really be pissed about it. Their will be no support probably. I think once she sees I can handle it she''ll be fine.

Yeah its scary. Everytime me and the wife fight i always get scared she is going to call the cops on me or something. Its a toss up. But i always feel being honest with the significant other is the way to go. How old is she btw?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Shouldnt have told her man, now she is going to have even more power over you. And heaven forbid your relationship goes south. I dont even need to tell you what that could mean.
    I'm a pretty straight foward guy, it would bug the crap out of me if I hadn't have told her. Don't you thing she would have notice and said something to me, anyway. Buy telling I thought I would benefit, other than not telling and then she finding out.

you did the right thing by being honest....why worry about her calling the cops? if she ever threatens it just remind her she'd be an accomplice...guilty by association haha..then she'll forget doin that real quick

Yeah its scary. Everytime me and the wife fight i always get scared she is going to call the cops on me or something. Its a toss up. But i always feel being honest with the significant other is the way to go. How old is she btw?
    She's 22yrs. old. and she is completly in love with me, as I 'm with her. She really mature girl though, has her head on straight. She's ready to marry me. I don't know if shes being immature about the subject or trying to be responsible (very against any kind of drug).

wayne69 is offline Associate Member
    i will be straight forward with u, if u love your girl then respect her on which she wants and how she feels about the situation. i am sure there were times when she wanted something and u didnt approve of it. U have to look at it like that. but of course thats if u r serious about the relationship. if not, and u dont care well go ahead and do what u do. trust me, u can get big naturally without steroids and by doing it this way, u and ur girl will be fine. i am just trying to help u out bro!! good luck

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i must have missed the thread where people were telling you to tell her..

sorry bro..

time to kick her to the curb.. and now you will always be marked..

tough luck there..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

sorry bro..

tough luck there..

Just got moved from the aas section.

Just got moved from the aas section.
    who did that?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

sorry bro..

tough luck there..
    I agree, I hide it for 3 reasons.

1: She would not understand, your woman just wants YOU and you to stay out of jail or danger.

2: She is not going to like it that you are trying to get super jacked, girls might talk to you.

3: If Johnny law comes into play, she should not WANT to even know about it so she does not HAVE to lie for you anyway.

I see a lot of people giving advice to other members about "be honest" last time I was honest I was sentanced to a year.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats sad, my wife gives me all my injections, i would hate to have to do it myself,lol.
    ok serious though, if its really important to u ( the roids) then u have to weigh out which means more.even if my wife didnt approve id still do them i think, it is my life after all and i make my own decisions

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    on a nother note, until you're married id keep that kinda shit on the down low.i learned very young that girlfriends do not need to know all, it usually comes back to bite you.now after u get married i do feel everything should be on the table,JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1 View Post
    thats sad, my wife gives me all my injections, i would hate to have to do it myself,lol.
    ok serious though, if its really important to u ( the roids) then u have to weigh out which means more.even if my wife didnt approve id still do them i think, it is my life after all and i make my own decisions

and my wife does all of mine.. well, a bunch of them, she got tired of it/didn't like it so i do my own..

This is a case where it is his GF, and now she has forbidden him from doing that which he believes he needs to do..

end of story..

Never tell the next EX GF that you do illegal drugs..

It's that simple..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Yeah i def takes a special person to shove a needle in your ass. Thats how i knew me and my wife were meant to be lol

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    and my wife does all of mine.. well, a bunch of them, she got tired of it/didn't like it so i do my own..

This is a case where it is his GF, and now she has forbidden him from doing that which he believes he needs to do..

end of story..

Never tell the next EX GF that you do illegal drugs..

It's that simple..
    I agree dont tell them unless she is your wife.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Yeah i def takes a special person to shove a needle in your ass. Thats how i knew me and my wife were meant to be lol
    My wife wont shoot me but i shoot right in fount of her. After you have been doing it for a while its no big deal.

u kinda screwed urself man. if i had a girl and was thinkin about doing my first cycle and i already knew she wouldn't have it then i wouldn't tell her. u may think its not being honest but fvck it man. its ur life, not hers. if its not going to affect ur relationship with her then who is she to make a decision like that? too late now tho...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries

sorry bro..

tough luck there..
    The best advice in the world doesnt amount to shit if someone doesnt take heed. LOL

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    dump her sorry arse she just wants to control u bud,no way would i be with someone who wanted to control my life,cave in to this one and ull be caving in forever,whats it gonna be next..dont drink that beer its too strong..dont drive so fast its dangerous..dont lift weights ull hurt urself,believe me the list goes on and on forever

nofear is offline Junior Member
    Its YOUR life and YOUR body. Do what YOU want!

Second2None is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1 View Post
    com'on we all know the roids always wins, lol.
    listen, fully dedicate you self to your cycle and i promise you by the time your done, you will have a whole different set of women lined up, i did and i luved it

Second2None is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche View Post
    dump her sorry arse she just wants to control u bud,no way would i be with someone who wanted to control my life,cave in to this one and ull be caving in forever,whats it gonna be next..dont drink that beer its too strong..dont drive so fast its dangerous..dont lift weights ull hurt urself,believe me the list goes on and on forever
    agreed

And in a lot of situations, you don't want to give the Wife the info to take to court and get full custody of the kids when she divorces your ass..

"Your honor, my husband is addicted to steroids and I'm afraid the kids will get into the needles and such and kill themselves"

"can i please have full custody, $2000 per month per kid and $3000 per month in alimony?? oh and my attorney needs to be paid" ??

"Thank you your Honor"

Rules

Gilster is offline Member
    Something I have learned over the years is dont tell the woman. It always works against you. I have regreted telling 3 women in my life, 3 diffferent time. I learned my lesson. Tell no one ever if u can. It is just better that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information