Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own

More taser videos

The first two are pretty interesting. The last video is long, guy gets tased quiet a few times

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=047_1175205349

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c358ef36e0

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=187_1196531319

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good stuff, I liked when that lady ate shit on the chair.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i still dont know where i stand on the whole taser issue, on the fence for sure

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member
    That second dude got some act right for sure!

The lady fell over like a tree coming down. I like how she says "get your hands off me, you are a man, get your hands off me!"

And the tuff guy that's pissed off at the world gets pretty friendly again after gettin hit with 50,000v twice

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Here's a dumbass cop who tasered himself.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=838de88e13

nothing worst than getting that caught on national television... I don't think he'll ever live that down lol

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    tasering is ****ing stupid. I don't know how it is in the US but the cops here will use them on you if you look at them wrong. its fun for them to use them so they do it as often as they can on people who deserve it the least. you'd never see them use it on a gang member though because it might come back to them or their family. retarded. **** i hate cops.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    there has been 2 taser deaths in the last month in canada..hell i think itwas in the last 2 weeks..looks like these cops are just happy to have a trigger they can pull more often instead of doing thier jobs manually. when a big mother****er is getting aggressive at you could potentially be at his mercy, sure, i can see a taser being an acceptable use of force..but on that woman, or when youve got like 5 guys who should be in good physical condition, do it the old fashioned way and handcuff them...if most cops werent fatasses they might not need a tool that could potentially kill someone to get a simple managable physical task done. personally i think its ****in ridiculous.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK_qG6O7lSc

According to the policeman interviewed, using strong language with officers is a reason to get tased.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    bitch got wrecked by that office chair. The 2nd dude just had it coming to him

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    tazor tazor deploy

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

thats fucekn awesome

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    anyone else notice that the officer makes sure that the office chair is okay before he even helps the lady?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    "Tazor Deploy" and all the cops back the **** up!

Honestly, there was no cause to tazer that particular woman. Absolutely no reason, she was not violent and by all means he could have man handled her right?

Stupid ****ing cops just wanna see what its like to tazer someone.
    ***No source checks!!!***

ya, i cant hide the fact that these videos made me crack the hell up.....

But this is definately a problem......a huge huge problem......some of these cops are abusing the **** out of the taser.....I just saw a youtube video of a cop who basically killed a man with a goddamn taser in an airport......he was hit repeatedly, which was obviously extremely unneccessary.......I think the taser in general is FUBAR in alot of cases......but, sometimes, like for example the video of the big white dude who got tased, it is of help in some instances.......but in others, even though you would like that individual get tased, just for being an assbag, even the ones that make me laugh alot of times are completely out of line

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    "Tazor Deploy" and all the cops back the **** up!

Honestly, there was no cause to tazer that particular woman. Absolutely no reason, she was not violent and by all means he could have man handled her right?

Stupid ****ing cops just wanna see what its like to tazer someone.
    The woman, i didn't so much agree with the use of a taser at the stage they were at. She was escalating it but it wasn't at the taser stage, IMO.

The other guys in the videos were definitely warranted

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    hahahahahahha she hit her head so hard on that chair.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    before they tased the big dude you notice that the cop says get the thingy out and not the taser cause that dude would have thrown some pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    before they tased the big dude you notice that the cop says get the thingy out and not the taser cause that dude would have thrown some pigs.
    yup, i head his say "get that thing out of your pocket" instead of get the taser out....That guy would have probably gone ape shit and taken them both out....but instead he got about 50k Volts of love potion to make him all better lol

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    i hate cops so much... how the hell can cops issue civilians speeding tickets when they flicker their lights and drive home 90 mph to eat dinner.. sickens me

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Ok we had this discussion in the news forum. Tasers are not NON-LETHAL FORCE, they are considered "LESS THAN LETHAL." This is because they do have the potential to stop your heart. They were SPECIFICALLY designed only to be used IN LIEU of using a FIREARM/DEADLY FORCE. They were never intended as an "easy" means to su**ue suspects who were not complying. They were meant to be safer for the suspect as well as the officer. If a suspect was charging an officer with say, a knife, the officer could end the threat to his life with a taser, while preserving the life of the suspect at the same time.

The use of the taser in these other situations is absolutely out of line, police brutality, excessive force, and they should be hit with massive civil suits. The latest taser videos I have seen were mostly from police who were too lazy, or thought that if a suspect resisted, they didnt need to risk their safety by engaging in a physical altercation, and they would rather resort to a method that has the potential to kill the suspect. The reason we are seeing an INCREASE in taser deaths nationwide, is because the taser's misuse is increasing so you will start to see more people who this device has a disastrous affect on.

Remember that we are all different, while 50,000 volts may not stop your heart, it very well may stop mine. There is no reason for LESS THAN LETHAL force to be used in anything other than life threatening situations to officers, where they would OTHERWISE be drawing their sidearm.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    ^^^I agree!
    ***No source checks!!!***

^^^^^

me too....even though i was poking fun, tasers are mis used so bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH_qVJfaYZA

this speeder was being a big loser about the whole situation, but in no way was it justified to put his life at risk.....and use a weopon on this guy

in the first video, ya it was funny to see the bitch fall...........but ****ing christ.........she was hand cuffed for god's sakes......she was not a threat........it was not justified putting her life in danger since any reasonable person would not see her as a threat......she was being a bitch.......but what ever suit brought on the cop in my opinion is justified

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH_qVJfaYZA

this speeder was being a big loser about the whole situation, but in no way was it justified to put his life at risk.....and use a weopon on this guy
    Ya, that the video that Godfather is talking about in the News forum

Cop tasers man who refuses to sign speeding ticket

I don't think that was warranted at all either. The cop never said "you're under arrest in any way"

Thread Information