skr0w is offline Associate Member

Debating on Geting ears Peirced!

I was just wondering what you opinions are on guys with the ears peirced. I went to a show a couple of weeks ago and a lot of guys had them done.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    I would get my ears peirced but I am in inhome sales and some people do not like them. You have to make a living! I have alot of tats but my shirts can always hide them. When I am out I show the body art.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I did that once when I was 17

My dad's exact words were "you look like a faggot"
    so I took it out

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Ive heard plenty of chicks making fun of guys with earings for a while now.

juicejunkie2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I did that once when I was 17

My dad's exact words were "you look like a faggot"
    so I took it out
    WOW ... my dad said the same thing (He NEVER talks like that).. left me no choice but to take it out also!!

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    It is quite of a personal look about getting your ears pierced. I first tried one of those attached ear rings that you don't really have to have actual holes to put them on. After a while wearing them I went and did them permanent.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    What do you do for a living?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Nothing wrong with it if you do it once in a while when u go out, or you look good in them, nothing i would want in my ears all the time though, and it depends on what you want to get put in there too. But, depends on the type of job you do as well, if my accountant/lawyer has earrings hes fired.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I've got both ears pierced, and have had them pierced for more than 10 years. I never have any problems with them, and I'm not a fag.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a bar through my cartilage when I was younger tongue pierced too.... took em out they look stupid(to me)but as always personal preference.... and cant wear them in my profession...

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I have 12 ga. hoops in my ears, the girls love them. I was gonna take them out but my gf wont let me. ( kratos) thats funny you mention that. when I was 16 i got my ears peirced. I came home my dad said that if i wanted to look like a girl I would dress like one too. He made wear a dress and walk around the block. I took them out before I got back home. I got them peirced again when I was twenty and have had them ever since.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i have 1/2 karrot rocks in each ear... and i have to say i look damn good in them....

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I pierce ears every day We use the system 75 from studex, never use a set up that shoots the stud into your ear, it causes blunt force trauma and takes longer to heal. I've done hundreds of ears, great profit maker, we buy the kits for $3-$4 per pair and sell them for $15-$25 a pair

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    I've got both ears pierced, and have had them pierced for more than 10 years. I never have any problems with them, and I'm not a fag.
    ^^^^agreed^^^^^
    yup got both of mine done and theres nothing attractive about another mans nads! im runnin .5 karot diamond studs

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i got both of my ears pierced... some times i wear them and some times i dont. its a quick and easy change, and we all could use a little changs from time to time. i have 3/4 karot diamond studs that i wear out on special occasions, but i mostly wear white gold hoops......

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    no ear piercings but i have my septum and nostril done.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    25-30 yrs ago it mightve been considered risque but nowdays even primary schoolboys have an ear or 2 pierced and nobody bats an eyelid

garfunkel is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by garfunkel; 05-03-2010 at 07:28 AM.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    who gives a shite what anyone in this thread or the rest of the world thinks about getting your ears pierced. if you are worried about being misunderstood or judged then you shouldnt be doing anything people might consider sideways or (sexually) ambiguous to begin with. really, its not a statement, its just jewelry..and if someone is going to marginalize who you are based on reasons so ridiculous is their opinion really worth jack anyway? imo if its something you think you might feel self conscious about, why bother? but if its something you want, do it.

Mrs. Mavsluva is offline New Member
    The fact that you ask the question pretty well derives the answer in my opinion.

Had all kinds of things pierced, and tatood,including ears.My mother used to crie when I came over.Regret everyone'em.Even my ears.You can still see the holes in my ears.Every once in a while I feel like I need to claim my youth and wear some earings again.Then I grow out of it again.One thing is for certain when I was a freak I got laid all the time.One time 30 different women in one month.So pierce away maybe you will get laid
    Last edited by IntenseAthlete; 12-05-2007 at 11:08 AM.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycerious View Post
    Had all kinds of things pierced, and tatood,including ears.My mother used to crie when I came over.Regret everyone'em.Even my ears.You can still see the holes in my ears.Every once in a while I feel like I need to claim my youth and wear some earings again.Then I grow out of it again.One thing is for certain when I was a freak I got laid all the time.One time 30 different women in one month.So pierce away maybe you get laid
    are you the kind of guy that bangs anything that walks.. have some self respect man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    are you the kind of guy that bangs anything that walks.. have some self respect man!!!
    when your 19 anything goes but, I have to say it was a good month and I would do anyone of thoses girls again.I have never been able to repeat that kind of streak again.I guess thats why I still put those earrings back in trying to reclaim glory!

RBIZZY is offline Member
    yeah it hard to turn down a piece of ass. back in my 17-21 years of age phase, it seemed as if girls just threw them selfs at me..... there was alot of them, and now i dont even remember half of them......i dont regreat it though. it sure was fun. now im older. i still get the chances, but i dont sweat it as much. i think my ear rings played into the whole mistic attitude for me. that and my tats.... think of me as that "pretty-badboy" the best of both worlds......if you wanted to get your ears pierced then you wouldnt be asking us for are thoughts on it, you would just go out and do it. be yourself and that will answere your question. good luck

torontodude is offline Member
    i've havd both ears pierced since i was 18yrs, my dad called me a faggot a couple of times..lol. They're still pierced i just wear them once in a blue moon.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    who gives a shite what anyone in this thread or the rest of the world thinks about getting your ears pierced. if you are worried about being misunderstood or judged then you shouldnt be doing anything people might consider sideways or (sexually) ambiguous to begin with. really, its not a statement, its just jewelry..and if someone is going to marginalize who you are based on reasons so ridiculous is their opinion really worth jack anyway? imo if its something you think you might feel self conscious about, why bother? but if its something you want, do it.
    Bump. Who cares what we think. Do it if you want and fuck everyone else.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information