Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mall shooting

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    here's a link to this little cowards goodbye notes. he acually leaves a will behind like anyone wants to have any of that kids crap after he did that.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b93_1197074085
    no shit. thats what I was thinking too. man I kinda feel like I should appoligize for starting this thread, it is so negative. I keep hearing about all the sick things he said and did to people in there in addition to the killings and I just had to tell my friends to stop telling me cuz I just cant stand to hear it anymore. It makes me feel bad because all of these innocent people will have alot of mental anquish to deal with for years to come. my wife works in the mall and she is afraid to go to work now and is scared to be there.Its all thats on the news around here and everyone is talking about it because they cant stop thinking about how it happend here in one of our malls, a store everyone who lives here has been in before.one of my ex coworkers was doing construction in ther when it happened. man this just sucks. so many people are hurting in our community now. someone had an idea to have people make snowflakes out of paper and hang them all over the mall in memory of the victims. the snowflakes are to symbolize people are individuals and like a snowflake there is only one like that and will never be another once its gone. I thought that was a cool idea I hope it happens. My kids and I are going to make some and take them down there. out of every tragedy there is always so much love and unity shown when people come together and shows that even though terrible things happen there is still more good than bad. one sick person did this but thousands are coming together and supporting each other and thats what life is about.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by dank1970 View Post
    no shit. thats what I was thinking too. man I kinda feel like I should appoligize for starting this thread, it is so negative. I keep hearing about all the sick things he said and did to people in there in addition to the killings and I just had to tell my friends to stop telling me cuz I just cant stand to hear it anymore. It makes me feel bad because all of these innocent people will have alot of mental anquish to deal with for years to come. my wife works in the mall and she is afraid to go to work now and is scared to be there.Its all thats on the news around here and everyone is talking about it because they cant stop thinking about how it happend here in one of our malls, a store everyone who lives here has been in before.one of my ex coworkers was doing construction in ther when it happened. man this just sucks. so many people are hurting in our community now. someone had an idea to have people make snowflakes out of paper and hang them all over the mall in memory of the victims. the . I thought that was a cool idea I hope it happens. My kids and I are going to make some and take them down there. out of every tragedy there is always so much love and unity shown when people come together and shows that even though terrible things happen snowflakes are to symbolize people are individuals and like a snowflake there is only one like that and will never be another once its gonethere is still more good than bad. one sick person did this but thousands are coming together and supporting each other and thats what life is about.

And this is the true spirit of Americans, people will always rise out of the shit and gain strength in these times. I hope for the best in all of your community. Things like this are never forgotten and life never really returns to "normal."

Good luck man. get your wife a councelor that specializes in people witnessing violenence. She might need a third party to open up and talk about things she might be feeling. She, and the other people directly involved, most likely has a form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which is a serious condition and needs to be addressed before it causes serious problems in thier lives. This condition can effect them both emotionally and physically. This can cause similar effects as some of the guys coming back from Iraq or other conflicts.

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    And this is the true spirit of Americans, people will always rise out of the shit and gain strength in these times. I hope for the best in all of your community. Things like this are never forgotten and life never really returns to "normal."

Good luck man. get your wife a councelor that specializes in people witnessing violenence. She might need a third party to open up and talk about things she might be feeling. She, and the other people directly involved, most likely has a form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which is a serious condition and needs to be addressed before it causes serious problems in thier lives. This condition can effect them both emotionally and physically. This can cause similar effects as some of the guys coming back from Iraq or other conflicts.
    thanks thats a good idea. I am a fireman and we do that with some things we deal with. I know some of the first responders at the shooting and they all have been to the cisd for this. I will mention that to her and see if she wants to do that. Hey they are doing the snowflake memorial its awesome you can see it on ketv.com its the local news station. I would post the link for ya but I dont know how to I am still kind of a computer tard.lol. btw thanks diz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information