Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mall shooting

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

mall shooting

my wife went shopping today,its her day off and she hit three malls she called me at work at about 1:15 and told me she was on her way to the westroads mall she always goes into old navy hollister and von maur when she goes to that mall. damn dude I cant even descibe how I felt when heard the news at about 2:00. I was instantly sick to my stomache. I have never felt anxiety like that in my life. she ended up getting a buisiness call on her way there and had to go deal with that instead. just goes to show ya you just never know what can happen and it could be the last time you see,hug,kiss or talk to someone you love. I work in public safety for a living and see people hurt and dying all the time but this really hits home if I think about it. appreciate the ones you love bros we are not here for long and with freaks like that loser among us you never know what is gonna happen.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    yeah, heard about that today.
    its pretty scary knowing theres people out there like that.
    they got some ****ing issues

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    The guy wanted to commit suicide, he had a pending court date and left a suicide note saying "I want to go out in style"

F'n A**hole killed 8 people that had nothing to do with him and his F'n problems. Your life sucks so you're gonna ruin other peoples also? Selfish Prick, if there is a hell, that kid will burn for that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    The guy wanted to commit suicide, he had a pending court date and left a suicide note saying "I want to go out in style"

F'n A**hole killed 8 people that had nothing to do with him and his F'n problems. Your life sucks so you're gonna ruin other peoples also? Selfish Prick, if there is a hell, that kid will burn for that
    fo sho
    I heard he was some high school punk..idk though

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Dude I know what you mean, My women always goes to Von Maur as her first stop. I was thinking today when I heard about that. How easily that could be any mall were I live. I have been with her at that mall a few times when a group of thugs would mess with her while I was with her and things like that. Plus you add in all the wacko and rapist out there. An 18 year old girl was kidnapped, raped and murdered at a mall no more than 2 minutes from were I live in a good part of town. All she was doing was walking to her car putting her bags in the passager seat when some dude pushed her in the car and took off. It took a total of 18 seconds for her to be a**ucted and never seen again from the time she was assaulted in her car to the time the suspect drove off with her. We live in terrible times with more and more people doing terrible things and it seems nothing we do will prevent it or slow it down. Thank God your wife was ok it must have been scary as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    fo sho
    I heard he was some high school punk..idk though
    19years old, How bad are your problems at that age, honestly? your GF broek up with you....Didn't get into the college you wanted....Parents grounded you for staying out an hour after curfew??

What was it really? nothing justifies walking into a mall and shooting some people up going Christmas shopping for thier families.

That kinda crap burns me up. I'd like to go to the morge and be able to bring him back to life just so i can strangle him...but then that wouldn't make me any better than him.... he'll be taken care of in the afterlife and that's more than anyone here could do to him

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    the insanity of people doesnt suprise me anymore. society is falling apart at the seams.

Blog Entries
    19years old, How bad are your problems at that age, honestly? your GF broek up with you....Didn't get into the college you wanted....Parents grounded you for staying out an hour after curfew??

What was it really? nothing justifies walking into a mall and shooting some people up going Christmas shopping for thier families.

That kinda crap burns me up. I'd like to go to the morge and be able to bring him back to life just so i can strangle him...but then that wouldn't make me any better than him.... he'll be taken care of in the afterlife and that's more than anyone here could do to him
    lol maybe we shouldnt have been bullies back in high school. we took part in creating these monsters
    but still, gives no right to take innocent peoples lives..****ed up

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    the insanity of people doesnt suprise me anymore. society is falling apart at the seams.
    No, doesn't suprise me at all, same here...but never fails to burn me up about it though. Same with school shooters, or anybody that goes into a place to get some sort of revenge or release for his/her own failure at life

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    hell yeah. What goes through peoples head ya know?
    I cant even think of blasting innocent people.
    I mean, taking my life, I would never, much less take down 8 people with me
    leave yr problems with yr self shit ****s...

almost makes me think twice of ever having kids in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    No, doesn't suprise me at all, same here...but never fails to burn me up about it though. Same with school shooters, or anybody that goes into a place to get some sort of revenge or release for his/her own failure at life
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    hell yeah. What goes through peoples head ya know?
    I cant even think of blasting innocent people.
    I mean, taking my life, I would never, much less take down 8 people with me
    leave yr problems with yr self shit ****s...

almost makes me think twice of ever having kids in the future
    agreed

Blog Entries
    Whats bad now is that it isnt as shocking to hear as it was when the whole columbine school shooting occured. I hear it and yeah its bad but I dont have the same reaction of extreme shock as I did when I first heard about the columbine shooting. I hate that I am getting sensitized to all this senseless violence.

lol maybe we shouldnt have been bullies back in high school. we took part in creating these monsters
    but still, gives no right to take innocent peoples lives..****ed up
    I don't buy into the "i was bullied, that's why I freakin killed 20 people"

I don't buy that as an excuse, Many kids are bullied on a day to day basis. i think it's all mental stability. Those kids are crazy (that do the shootings etc) to begin with, mental problems underlining. They can blame it on whatever but I do believe they have previous underlining mental conditions to start with

Blog Entries
    I don't buy into the "i was bullied, that's why I freakin killed 20 people"

I don't buy that as an excuse, Many kids are bullied on a day to day basis. i think it's all mental stability. Those kids are crazy (that do the shootings etc) to begin with, mental problems underlining. They can blame it on whatever but I do believe they have previous underlining mental conditions to start with
    I dont buy it either. it was sarcastic, just in case u didnt catch it lol.

yep, these kids have a much bigger problem than being bulliled...they need a f'n doc and some meds

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Whats bad now is that it isnt as shocking to hear as it was when the whole columbine school shooting occured. I hear it and yeah its bad but I dont have the same reaction of extreme shock as I did when I first heard about the columbine shooting. I hate that I am getting sensitized to all this senseless violence.
    You mean DEsensitized right? i know what you mean man. It brought the US (and some other countries) to it's knees when that happened. Nothing like that had happened in this country, ever...and i think that sparked a lot of Copycat little wannabes.

And especially since this war started and all these home videos of IED's, snipers and death airing on tv...It does tend to Desensatise people to violence. it's almost commonplace in the news now...nothing is news worthy unless it has a body count now days

I dont buy it either. it was sarcastic, just in case u didnt catch it lol.

yep, these kids have a much bigger problem than being bulliled...they need a f'n doc and some meds
    i didn't catch it just because this crap fires me up. Sarcasm is hard to come across on text anyway.

All good man, i tend to go off on rants with things that really touch a chord with me

Blog Entries
    i didn't catch it just because this crap fires me up. Sarcasm is hard to come across on text anyway.

All good man, i tend to go off on rants with things that really touch a chord with me
    I hear ya man, I hear ya

Blog Entries
    You mean DEsensitized right? i know what you mean man. It brought the US (and some other countries) to it's knees when that happened. Nothing like that had happened in this country, ever...and i think that sparked a lot of Copycat little wannabes.

And especially since this war started and all these home videos of IED's, snipers and death airing on tv...It does tend to Desensatise people to violence. it's almost commonplace in the news now...nothing is news worthy unless it has a body count now days
    Yeah thats what I meant. Kinda was pissed when i was writing you know.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 12-05-2007 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Cant type to save my life.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Yeah thats what I meant. Kinda was pissed when i was writing you know.
    I knew that was just a typo

Blog Entries
    I agree that society is getting desensetized to violence and kids these days are growing up in a world that would that was so differnent from when I was young. I am 37 and when I was a kid if I could have fast forwarded to now I would probley be shocked as all hell at how different it is but things have gone by day by day and you dont notice it untill you really think about it. today kids just see this as normal because its just the world they know. its so sad to think about all of the horrible things that happen on a daily basis that would have been completley unthinkable 30 years ago. OMG I cant tell you how relieved I was when my wife answered the phone and I knew she was ok. thats actually my biggest fear, what would happen to me emotionally if I was to lose her or one of our children. like I said cherrish the ones you love you never know when could be the last time you see them.

Anyway, As much as i hate it, this litle coward is going to get his 15 minutes of fame, his little place in history

Quote Originally Posted by dank1970 View Post
    I agree that society is getting desensetized to violence and kids these days are growing up in a world that would that was so differnent from when I was young. I am 37 and when I was a kid if I could have fast forwarded to now I would probley be shocked as all hell at how different it is but things have gone by day by day and you dont notice it untill you really think about it. today kids just see this as normal because its just the world they know. its so sad to think about all of the horrible things that happen on a daily basis that would have been completley unthinkable 30 years ago. OMG I cant tell you how relieved I was when my wife answered the phone and I knew she was ok. thats actually my biggest fear, what would happen to me emotionally if I was to lose her or one of our children. like I said cherrish the ones you love you never know when could be the last time you see them.
    hey, I'm sorry to have hijacked your thread with my rants. My bad

I'm glad you have your wife still with you and she's ok. I couldn't imagine what was going through your head when you heard that. Definitely not something you want to hear about going on when you know a loved one is there.

Yes, cherish every day like it's the last

Blog Entries
    hey, I'm sorry to have hijacked your thread with my rants. My bad

I'm glad you have your wife still with you and she's ok. I couldn't imagine what was going through your head when you heard that. Definitely not something you want to hear about going on when you know a loved one is there.

Yes, cherish every day like it's the last
    no worries bro, thats why we are here in the lounge.to talk to each other and get things off your chest if ya need to. I dont see it as a hijacking just you puttin it out there. thats why I shared it with you guys. It made me feel like crap and I wanted to tell ya. its not like I want to be associated with the biggest news of the day it just happened to affect me on a personal level and wow, it fvcken made me think how easily she could have been gone.

yes, im happy for you that she was safe, the loss of a loved one is a pain most people should never have to endure

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I work in the city with all these low lifes everyday. I watch them sell drugs and fight with each other on open public streets. Day after day hearing about new shootings which normally invlove kids shooting kids. Kind of sad but i am desensetized to it all now.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Sorry to hear of yet another shooting!!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    selfish arsehole

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I work in the city with all these low lifes everyday. I watch them sell drugs and fight with each other on open public streets. Day after day hearing about new shootings which normally invlove kids shooting kids. Kind of sad but i am desensetized to it all now.
    Yea I know what you mean...Philadelphia is a friggin war zone, its like Baghdad but in your backyard. I know Philly has a moratorium on conceal and carry in the city limits, but I honestly really consider carrying anyway.

Glad your lady is ok...I know what that sinking feeling in your stomach is like, makes you lose your appetite for days!.... take care bro...

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Yeah, we need more gun laws (last I checked mass murder was still illegal) I'd love to bag me one of these fukers. gunman "everyone is going to die" no they aren't, boom one dead pos. Of course knowing my luck one of my stray bullets would pop some 7 yr old girl and that would be all you would hear about, not the ones he killed

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Better gun laws like everyone should have a gun just in case there are ppl like that

What we need to do is make more gun laws that way they can take better aim since they will not be worried about being shot by someone legally carrying a gun I love this sign at banks:
    "no weapons past this point"
    Bank robber "well fuk I was going to rob it but they don't allow guns" Man kind has lost their fuking minds.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    Better gun laws like everyone should have a gun just in case there are ppl like that
    Like in Isreal, those people don't fuk around, they all carry and it is required to have armed guardsI knew this shlt was coming, lots of people on a capitalist holiday in one place, how could a fuked up person not shoot them up I'll just keep carrying my glock, they make get me but atleast I had some kind of chance (of course I so fuking good, that you know..........)

Blog Entries
    LOL AT your glock my desert eagle will put you to shame

If you really do carry a desert eagle , don't relie on it too much, they are heavy, can jam if not maintained right and slow to get into action. Glock 25-30 ounces, desert eagle- 25-30 pounds ( ps I love desert eagles, they just suck as ccw.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/12/06/oma...ing/index.html

They have a pic of the idiot. Notice how many times ak-47 comes up

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Is that McLovin?

Looks like a mommas boy, pathetic waste of oxygen.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Blog Entries
    Mclovin would never do such a thing

torontodude is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post

Is that McLovin?

Looks like a mommas boy, pathetic waste of oxygen.

Just look at him what a loser!!!! Hope he burns in hell!!!

Blog Entries
    stories are starting to float around her from people who were inside. the bastard shot a man point blank in the head and made his wife watch and didnt shoot her, so now she has to live with that forever. wtf man. I also heard that a woman asked an emloyee if she could just finish ringing her up when they heard the shots being fired. where do these people come from?

here's a link to this little cowards goodbye notes. he acually leaves a will behind like anyone wants to have any of that kids crap after he did that.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b93_1197074085

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information