Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member
    ^^

Hahaha.

I recently met this gal randomly one day doing laps in my car. She was heaps flirty, had a coffee & then we kissed. I called her like a week later & said we should catch up, she wanted to then tried to have phone sex with me haha.

Anyway when it was time to catch up she said she had a bf. She had one for over a year.

THEN WHY THE F#CK KISS OTHER DUDES FOR. SLUT?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Rotten View Post
    ^^

Hahaha.

I recently met this gal randomly one day doing laps in my car. She was heaps flirty, had a coffee & then we kissed. I called her like a week later & said we should catch up, she wanted to then tried to have phone sex with me haha.

Anyway when it was time to catch up she said she had a bf. She had one for over a year.

Just Do girls like these when you get the Chance...dont wait for catch up next time. I would dont it this way

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGirl311 View Post
    people who wear sunglasses in the gym. are you fking kidding me? you look like a douchbag asshole. no, you are not cool. you look like a fking retard. and you're fat. don't bother doing abs asshole it'll make your gut stick out that much more. those black socks look hot with your black oldman sneakers too.
    i wear black socks with my nike shox. is that not kosher? but i have to wear black socks for work. so i just dont change my socks when i go to the gym. but no i dont wear sunglasses and no im not fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Rotten View Post
    ^^

Hahaha.

happens to me all the time. i dont know what they are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I am getting annoyed by some newbies here and now its just pissing me off. Here is what I am talking about,

1. Do not bump old threads. There is a official post whore thread go increase your post count there.Have I done it ? Yes but I learned a lesson first time.

2. Internet wars......I dont see any purpose of that Cant we just agree to disagree? I dont think anybody cares who is right and who is wrong after reading 15 posts in any thread regarding the same matter.

3. Respect needs to be earned not given. Make sure before you try to flame somebody to check there post count. I have recently saw a case where a newbie was picking up fight with a guy who has at least 16 thousand post under his belt and is much respected(again not trying to point fingers).

4. No flamming ..If you dont like what somebody is saying refer to point number 2. Have I done it? Yes But only when somebody tried to disrespect somebody I have great amount of respect for.

5.The purpose of this board is to gain knowledge. Please do not give advise unless you know what you are talking about. Recently in Anabolic board one of the member asked advise on Clen + t3 and all the so called new bie experts came on and said do not use t3 cause it screws with your thyroids. Thats true but have you read the profile? I am still waiting on that thread for some senior member to reply on it .

6. Please do not take things personal. WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU. ITS NOT OUR FAULT IF YOU DIDNT GET MUCH ATTENTION WHEN YOU WERE KID.

that was my complain .Also I like to say

TJ you ugly **** your GF must be blind.I hope it will workout for you.And I love you.
    Dukky...You claim to be bisexual But I think you are just Gay.(No pun intended to my gay friends)
    Inky....You are Fat.
    BIG....You are fat too 9% of BF%(Body fat) is a joke (Of course its a joke dont kill me.)

i just saw this.. you think you could sneak it past me huh? well poop on you. i may be gay. but i still get more females then you!!! hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    happens to me all the time. i dont know what they are thinking.
    I dont know what u guys r thinking....after kiss go to second base and third and leave that bitch....thats all.

Oh I know why it happens to you...They think you are gay....

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    dood

i just saw this.. you think you could sneak it past me huh? well poop on you. i may be gay. but i still get more females then you!!! hahahahah
    Man...I thought It went unnoticed.......Of course you get more girls cause they think u r gay and they can hang out with you without being scared of ur d!ck...

I dont know what u guys r thinking....after kiss go to second base and third and leave that bitch....thats all.

Oh I know why it happens to you...They think you are gay....
    the way to get chicks is to act like your gay. then tell them that your thinking about coming back to the female side. they will want to try and turn you. works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg View Post
    dood
    huh?

dood
    doody?? did you just poop?

the way to get chicks is to act like your gay. then tell them that your thinking about coming back to the female side. they will want to try and turn you. works everytime.
    Yo my friend is just a horn dog and people blame me for it

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    doody?? did you just poop?

dood?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member

dood??!!!

Yo my friend is just a horn dog and people blame me for it
    what can i say.

:
    dood??!!!
    dood wheres my car??

that type of dood?

JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member
    i wear black socks with my nike shox. is that not kosher? but i have to wear black socks for work. so i just dont change my socks when i go to the gym. but no i dont wear sunglasses and no im not fat.

Hmmm it depends. Def ew if you are wearing shorts. Actually, no shorts allowed in the gym unless you have amazing legs. If you have 2 lil chicken legs then no. And girls too...if you have cottage cheese thighs then cover that shit up. Don't you do a mirror check before you leave the house?? If the black socks are those really short ones that don't go up to your knees and you are wearing shox then I will give you a pass! And one more thing... if my man catches you looking at my boobs again you better run!

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGirl311 View Post
    Hmmm it depends. Def ew if you are wearing shorts. Actually, no shorts allowed in the gym unless you have amazing legs. If you have 2 lil chicken legs then no. And girls too...if you have cottage cheese thighs then cover that shit up. Don't you do a mirror check before you leave the house?? If the black socks are those really short ones that don't go up to your knees and you are wearing shox then I will give you a pass! And one more thing... if my man catches you looking at my boobs again you better run!
    well if you didnt wear clothing that showed off half your boobs, i wouldnt be looking silly.

and yea i wear shorts. so what. even with my chicken legs. but my socks are the low low cut ones. they pretty much only cover up my toes. so you cant even see im wearing socks.

so Dukky you and TJ start flirting with the only girl who posts here...Nice going bozos. and I get called horn dog ..I am confused. Who cares what u wear...U r gay.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    well if you didnt wear clothing that showed off half your boobs...

whoa

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    You know Calgarian, you should really stop with the name calling, you carpet munching filthy frog! ps I'm fat! ha! beat ya to it SUCKER!!!hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    You know Calgarian, you should really stop with the name calling, you carpet munching filthy frog! ps I'm fat! ha! beat ya to it SUCKER!!!hahahahaha
    That you did..My useless "good for nothing" "weight on earth" Friend. I almost made a plan to come visit Miami and kick your butt other day.
    Last edited by calgarian; 06-23-2008 at 03:54 PM.

That you did..My useless "good for nothing" "weight on earth" Friend. I almost made a plan to come visit Miami and kick your butt other day.
    You know I love you right? But in a totally straight and non gay way. Aww what the fukk, I'll do ya!

Goddammit! I'm gonna play enforcer tonight! My wife's friend has a daughter that has gotten beat up by her little dooshbag boyfriend, and the boyfriend winds up calling the mother, who incidently works where my wife works, and saying some horrible and threatening things. The cops were called and they came and took a report and said someone will go speak to the boy within 48 hrs. I'm gonna pay him a visit with one of my associates and see if we can "talk " some sense into him. I'm gonna make sure he understands that he is not to contact the family again and if he does he better hope the cops get him before we do. I'll do this before going to the gym with my "friend". I'll post later on how it went. I hope he doesn't get mouthy cause I got some pent up frustrations and anger issues lately and I have no problem breaking his fukkn arms so he can't even wipe his own asss! Gotta go.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Goddammit! I'm gonna play enforcer tonight! My wife's friend has a daughter that has gotten beat up by her little dooshbag boyfriend, and the boyfriend winds up calling the mother, who incidently works where my wife works, and saying some horrible and threatening things. The cops were called and they came and took a report and said someone will go speak to the boy within 48 hrs. I'm gonna pay him a visit with one of my associates and see if we can "talk " some sense into him. I'm gonna make sure he understands that he is not to contact the family again and if he does he better hope the cops get him before we do. I'll do this before going to the gym with my "friend". I'll post later on how it went. I hope he doesn't get mouthy cause I got some pent up frustrations and anger issues lately and I have no problem breaking his fukkn arms so he can't even wipe his own asss! Gotta go.
    You always had them....you just didnt know it.

Alright I'm home. The guy was sitting on the front porch when we arrived, I walked up to him with a purpose and asked him if he was" the guy" , he said "no, he's inside do you want me to get him", I told him NO! stay right there, I knocked on the door, the guys mom comes out, I ask her where is "the guy", she points to the kid sitting on the porch! The look on his face was priceless, I think he peed a little, my associate was standing next to me when the g"guy's" step father comes out acting a little crazy, I gave him the "look", he backed down. Long story short I told the Guy that in no uncertain terms is he to contact my friends family. If I had to come out there again, The Mr. Nice guy he was seeing would not be returning and he would get "hurt". His mother heard everything I told him and I told her I didn't want to have to come back again. I told him that I had every intention of fukking him up, but seeing that he is virtually still a kid, he's 19yrs old, I cut him a break. I got my point across, no-one got hurt, and the kid is gonna have one hell of a story to tell his friend, about the time these two big heavily tatooed men showed up to kill him! lol Any way, I also told my friends daughter to stay away from this guy, she played a part too, and like the saying goes, there's three sides to every story, his side ,her side ,and the truth. Then my buddy and I popped some clen and hit the gym, we had a really good work-out tonight. All in all, it was a good day!

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I hate reading 6 pages of garbage to find only 2 or 3 really good rants.

jphantom is offline Banned
    what about when mutherfvckin' bitch ass cvnts ban you from forums for no good reason at all, and you can't smash their faces in coz they're hiding in another country like the pissant little cvnts that they are. HUH? to whoever it is who keeps banning us, i will ice-pick you in the spine if i ever get my hands on you. i would strongly recommend that you dis-continue these actions unless you would like to have your fvckin' skull caved in. OK?
    Last edited by jphantom; 06-23-2008 at 11:44 PM.

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    i hear a ban in the proccess maybe?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by jphantom View Post
    what about when mutherfvckin' bitch ass cvnts ban you from forums for no good reason at all, and you can't smash their faces in coz they're hiding in another country like the pissant little cvnts that they are. HUH? to whoever it is who keeps banning us, i will ice-pick you in the spine if i ever get my hands on you. i would strongly recommend that you dis-continue these actions unless you would like to have your fvckin' skull caved in. OK?
    Uh Oh..... You better take him seriously....

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Uh Oh..... You better take him seriously....
    oh you think i'm joking. would you like me to send you my police record? i'll give you my e-mail if you like. i wouldn't get involved in this mate if i were you. no offence taken yet, so butt out now unless you want to get in over your head, ay?
    Last edited by jphantom; 06-24-2008 at 01:51 AM.

G4R
    oh you think i'm joking. would you like me to send you my police record? i'll give you my e-mail if you like. i wouldn't get involved in this mate if i were you. no offence taken yet, so butt out now unless you want to get in over your head, ay?
    Hahaha....... gee, I better be quiet now, or else someone threatening me over the internet is going to get mad, hahaha! Whatever man.

Hahaha....... gee, I better be quiet now, or else someone threatening me over the internet is going to get mad, hahaha! Whatever man.
    i still have good mates who are mods in this forum pal. it's amazing how much information you can deduce from someones profile, ip address etc. why are you getting involved in this mate. it has nothing to do with you. i'm not fvckin' kidding, if you want an enemy you can not fvckin' deal with keep on going. if you knew how angry i am over this you would shut your silly little mouth right fvckin now. i'll pull your eyes right out of their sockets pal, i've done it before and i'll happilly do it again if you would like me to..i said BUTT OUT!
    Last edited by jphantom; 06-24-2008 at 02:05 AM.

G4R
    i still have good mates who are mods in this forum pal. it's amazing how much information you can deduce from someones profile, ip address etc. why are you getting involved in this mate. it has nothing to do with you. i'm not ****in' kidding mate, if you want an enemy you can not fvckin' deal with keep on going. if you knew how angry i am over this you would shut your silly little mouth right fvckin now. i'll pull your eyes right out of their sockets pal, i've done it before and i'll happilly do it again if you would like me to..
    Whatever "killer" , and I am sure the Mods love the threats you are posting. Do us all a favor and grow up.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    so i'm assuming you are jchopper1 or jbonez or something who was banned earlier?

give the internet tough guy antics a break, i dont care how tough you are, millions of people could still kick your ass.

idiot.
    Last edited by Amorphic; 06-24-2008 at 02:15 AM.

i still have good mates who are mods in this forum pal. it's amazing how much information you can deduce from someones profile, ip address etc. why are you getting involved in this mate. it has nothing to do with you. i'm not fvckin' kidding, if you want an enemy you can not fvckin' deal with keep on going. if you knew how angry i am over this you would shut your silly little mouth right fvckin now. i'll pull your eyes right out of their sockets pal, i've done it before and i'll happilly do it again if you would like me to..i said BUTT OUT!

so the highlight of your life was being a member of steroid .com and now that you have that you're filled with an insurmountable rage?

G4R
    Haha, be careful Amorphic, he has threatened to send me his police records.... I don't know why.... but still!

Haha, be careful Amorphic, he has threatened to send me his police records.... I don't know why.... but still!
    yeah i better watch my back.

internet badasses are way over my head.

Whatever "killer" , and I am sure the Mods love the threats you are posting. Do us all a favor and grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    so i'm assuming you are jchopper1 who was banned earlier?

give the internet tough guy antics a break, i dont care how tough you are, millions of people could still kick your ass.

idiot.
    oh they're not antics, it's you 2 who are trying to act tough. if i were standing in front of you i assure you one way or another you'd both shut your mouths and stay out of what doesn't concern you. i don't make idle threats fellas. yeah sure i've been beaten in fights no biggie, but when someone fvcks with me or my family, they pay, one way or another. it's got nothing to do with being tough, it's about standing up for yourself in life. now why don't you pull your fvckin heads in before you get them kicked off

G4R
    But seriously, I would like to apologize.... to Lex, because once Big gets a look at this stuff, the thread will prob get locked down or deleted.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information